Bartow Ford

2800 Us Highway 98 North, Bartow, FL 33830

New 866-276-1906
Used 866-441-0844
Service 888-284-5860

We're Different & We'll Prove It!

Best Ford Dealership around

by from Blairsville, Georgia |

We just purchased a new car from Bartow Ford. The experience was excellent. We looked throughout our state and did not find the car we wanted. Steve Hendrix at Bartow Ford worked hard to help us locate the vehicle we wanted. Once he found it the process of getting the car to us was very smooth and painless. Thank you Steve and Bartow Ford for for such a positive experience.

We only came back to Bartow Ford because of Diana!

by from Bartow FL |

We live in Bartow, so Bartow Ford was our first stop. Finding the car we wanted, we talked to a salesman that talked to us like we couldn't afford the vehicle and promised to call (never did). After searching around, we still wanted the Mustang at Bartow Ford and contacted Internet Sales (refusing to deal with the previous salesman again) and we found Diana Tracey. She made us feel comfortable from the start and handled every last detail. She even got us better financing with lower APR. We will definitely be back to buy all our vehicles from her, She is the best around.....

Diana Tracey sold us on Bartow Ford!

by from Parrish, Florida |

We contacted Diana through the internet sales to make an appointment to see a "gently used" vehicle we had seen online. It turned out to be not as "gently" as we wanted however with the stock that they have there were plenty others to choose from. Diana was great and showed us previously owned and new stock so we could make the best decision for us. We chose new and couldn't be happier. We will defiantly be back to see Diana for our next purchase! We live over an hour away from Bartow and have dealt with many other dealers closer to home in the past but the whole buying experience and the staff at Bartow Ford make it worth the drive. Thanks Diana, see you again!

amazing experence

by from Dade City, Fl. 33525 |

my wife and I have been buying cars for a long we have never, I repeat never, had an experience like our Bartow Ford experience. John Nakashige was amazing, the whole process was absolutely painless, no holding your keys hostage, no 4 square bs,no let me see my manager,no bringing in a closer, no hard sell of rust and dust, John handled everything at his work station in a professional manner but at he same time made us feel at ease. our feeling now is that we did not only buy a car we made a friend. Ralph and Linda Laughridge Dade City Fl

Diana Tracey

by from Lakeland, Florida |

Our salesperson was terrific! She showed us the cars we wanted to look at and explained the options offered. She made the whole process easy and understandable, with NO pressure. A very sweet person, we would recommend people go to Bartow Ford and speak to Diana! Thank you to everyone for making this a very easy and comfortable transaction!

Excellent service

by from Lakeland, FL |

I found the vehicle I wanted which was the Escape, but was still searching for the best dealer and price. I found them BOTH at Bartow Ford. Diana Tracey was my salesperson and the service she provided was phenomenal! She helped me get the best price with the best service like she told me she would. It's nice to have someone live up to their word. Thank you Diana and Bartow Ford! I'm very happy. :-)

Bartow Ford responded to this review

March 7, 2014

Welcome to the family Lenora! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Diana and Bartow Ford work hard to give the best service every time.

Great experience

by from Tampa FL |

Found a used car I liked online, called and talked to Richard R who took the time to walk out to the car and gave me an honest description. When I arrived to take a look he was very prompt to let me check it out and take it for a drive. Low pressure. We talked on the phone the day after with some other options that he suggested. I returned the next day and while Richard was enjoying his day off with family, Benny M was more than happy to help me out, driving the car again and we agreed upon a price. Total price negotiation time about 4 minutes. I got a great car for a great deal. The most impressive part of the experience was how nice and low pressure the sales folks were, as they worked together as a team to sell me a car that I wanted to buy. Other dealers should be so fortunate to learn this winning formula for customer service and to have such a nice professional team working towards making the buyer happy. I will recommend to friends and return again in the future! Thank you Richard R and Benny M.

Bartow Ford responded to this review

March 7, 2014

Hi Greg, welcome to the Bartow Ford Family! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us,Richard and Benny M are both a great part of our sales team. We are proud to hear such high accolades, and look forward to working with you again in the future.

A totally painless experience!

by from Ocala, FL |

Bottom line is a good deal without being passed from the Salesperson to the Floor Manager then the Sales Manager and next to the Finance Manager and finally you might get the deal you wanted!! I too sent an Internet inquiry to Bartow Ford, along with two other Ford Dealers that had a 2014 Fusion in stock that I was interested in. Dean Nelson replied to my email immediately and followed up with a phone call the next day. I discussed what I was looking for both in options and cost. Dean said he would put a deal together and get back to me. Later that same day I get an Email with the window sticker of a Fusion attached and the basic lease terms he proposed. I got replies from the two other inquiries but none matched the Bartow Ford offer. I am 2 hours away from Bartow so I called Dean to make sure the deal was firm, after his assurance I made an appointment for the next afternoon to come and lease the car. The visit was most pleasant, Dean had us sign some forms, showed us the new car, demonstrated the various features and them we went to sign the lease agreement. All done within an hour of arrival, with no stress or hassle We drove the new Fusion Titanium back home and after a week are quite pleased. Thanks to Dean Wilson and the management of Bartow Ford for their commitment to fair deals and excellent customer service. This kind of attitude has to start at the "TOP" and filter down throughout the organization. WELL DONE

Ford Escape

by from Bartow,FL |

It was a pleasant experience. There was no pressure from anyone at the dealership. We called ahead to make an appointment. When we got there, the vehicle we called about from cars.com was already up front for us to look at. We were in and out within a few hours. I love my Ford Escape!!!!!