2800 Us Highway 98 North, Bartow, FL 33830

New 866-276-1906
Used 866-441-0844
Service 888-284-5860

We're Different & We'll Prove It!

by from Lakeland, Florida |

In this age of the internet and faceless deal-making so much is lost. The consumer may not get the best deal they are entitled to and relationships are not established. My wife and I have recently needing a new truck. Our financial condition had slipped somewhat over the past six years, so we were quite apprehensive about this purchase. I called Bartow Ford and spoke with Monte Barham. I gave him the stock numbers of three vehicles that were of interest to us. Since I am an "Old School" type person, I also scheduled a time to meet with him and explain our particular situation. Before our meeting, I filled out a credit application online. We met that afternoon and my wife and I test drove the vehicles and made our choice. Monte explained all the discounts and rebates we were entitled to and the estimated payment until financing could be finalized. The following morning,Monte, called and told me that Stacey Tribble in their financing department had us approved with Ford Motor Credit Company with an excellent interest rate. Monte told me, we could pick up our new F-150 later that afternoon if it was convenient. We finalized the deal later that day. Our buying experience with Monte Barham, Stacey Tribble, and Bartow Ford could not have been more satisfying. We are extremely grateful.

Returning Customer

by from Lake Wales |

Purchased our 2013 F150 from Chris in June 2014, returned today to purchase a 2015 Mustang, in and out in an hour, if you are looking for a vehicle and a great deal, Chris is the person to get it done, Outstanding.

by from Tampa, Fl |

I purchased my new Ford Fusion last Wednesday & couldn't be happier. Chris Stricker was kind, courteous & gave me the best offer possible. He & his entire staff made my husband & I feel like family. when my husband is ready for a new truck we will definitely go back to Bartow Ford. Thank you Chris & staff!!!!!! I would recommend this dealership 100%!!!!!!!!!!! Diane Kozel

The place to go

by from Winter Haven, FL |

I would like to say a thank you to all those at Bartow Ford that made my recent purchase of a new 2015 Ford Escape Titanium a pleasant procedure. Their inventory of new Fords far surpasses other dealerships that I had checked out, and I was able to find the exact Escape that I had been looking for. I do believe that the Escape is about the only mid-sized SUV that allows the back seats to fold completely FLAT, and that is what I wanted for my large dog, as well as for the ease of transporting musical equipment to and from gigs. A factory tow hitch was also on my list of wants, for I occasionally tow a small boat and a utility trailer. I was able to find exactly what I was looking for at Bartow Ford, and even in the color I wanted. Jared Drake was my salesman, and an excellent person to deal with. We made a verbal deal the first afternoon we talked, and he had everything ready to sign and go the next morning. The Escape is a fine vehicle for my needs, and I plan on driving it for several years. I will highly recommend Bartow Ford and Jared Drake to my friends.

Poor phone service

by from Port Richey |

The buyers have more tools to do their research with.Ive found if the dealer doesn't make 4000 to 6000 dollars even if you do have a better trade,than what your looking at,they won't do business with you.

Bartow Ford responded to this review

November 4, 2014

Dear Waterguy, We are sorry for your inconvenience. I would like to have more information on this. Could you please email me at marketing@bartowford.com. Thank you, Amy Hopkins

Great Dealer and a pleasant buying experience !

by from Lake Wales, FL |

I bought my new F-150 pickup through Diana Tracey. It was probably the most pleasant purchase experience I have ever had. She was pleasant, offered a contract that was fair, and went out of here way to make certain everything was as it should be. Credit was approved in advance and therefore the paperwork went smoothly and quickly.

Bartow Ford responded to this review

November 4, 2014

Welcome to the family Gypsea! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Diana and Bartow Ford work hard to give the best service every time.

Best Ford Dealership around

by from Blairsville, Georgia |

We just purchased a new car from Bartow Ford. The experience was excellent. We looked throughout our state and did not find the car we wanted. Steve Hendrix at Bartow Ford worked hard to help us locate the vehicle we wanted. Once he found it the process of getting the car to us was very smooth and painless. Thank you Steve and Bartow Ford for for such a positive experience.

We only came back to Bartow Ford because of Diana!

by from Bartow FL |

We live in Bartow, so Bartow Ford was our first stop. Finding the car we wanted, we talked to a salesman that talked to us like we couldn't afford the vehicle and promised to call (never did). After searching around, we still wanted the Mustang at Bartow Ford and contacted Internet Sales (refusing to deal with the previous salesman again) and we found Diana Tracey. She made us feel comfortable from the start and handled every last detail. She even got us better financing with lower APR. We will definitely be back to buy all our vehicles from her, She is the best around.....

Diana Tracey sold us on Bartow Ford!

by from Parrish, Florida |

We contacted Diana through the internet sales to make an appointment to see a "gently used" vehicle we had seen online. It turned out to be not as "gently" as we wanted however with the stock that they have there were plenty others to choose from. Diana was great and showed us previously owned and new stock so we could make the best decision for us. We chose new and couldn't be happier. We will defiantly be back to see Diana for our next purchase! We live over an hour away from Bartow and have dealt with many other dealers closer to home in the past but the whole buying experience and the staff at Bartow Ford make it worth the drive. Thanks Diana, see you again!

amazing experence

by from Dade City, Fl. 33525 |

my wife and I have been buying cars for a long we have never, I repeat never, had an experience like our Bartow Ford experience. John Nakashige was amazing, the whole process was absolutely painless, no holding your keys hostage, no 4 square bs,no let me see my manager,no bringing in a closer, no hard sell of rust and dust, John handled everything at his work station in a professional manner but at he same time made us feel at ease. our feeling now is that we did not only buy a car we made a friend. Ralph and Linda Laughridge Dade City Fl