Continental Acura of Naperville

Service 877-277-8057

Miles and Miles of Smiles

2nd Leased Car!

by from Bolingbrook |

I purchased my first lease, 2012 TSX SE, in 2012 and just traded it in for a 2015 TLX 2.5 years into the lease contract. I absolutely loved my TSX, but was a bit under on the lease and needed some help. I could not have asked for a better experience working with Josh Bruhn, Tony Garcia, and Jerry Burton. They were extremely knowledgeable, passionate, and willing to assist me anyway possible. They made the transition seamless and stress free, and I couldn't be more happier with my experience. I will always recommend Continental Acura for anyone interested in purchasing/leasing a new car to work directly with Josh, Tony, and Jerry!

October 8, 2014

An overall 5.0 star review, wow! Thank you!! We're super happy that you shared your feedback with us. Josh, Tony & Jerry will all be very pleased to know that they made your car buying experience so effortless. We're glad that you are so happy about how everything turned out. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again! Best regards, Andy Trilla | General Manager | andyt@conacura.com

Great Customer Service

by from Naperville, IL |

Taking care of the customer is what impresses me very much and you folks are top notch when it comes to that.

November 22, 2014

Hi there, thank you for the feedback :) Please do not hesitate to swing by if you have any questions/comments/concerns. Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

The only dealership you need to visit

by from Chicago, Il |

The entire experience was great, from the moment I stepped foot inside the dealership to the moment I left in my new TLX. The whole sales staff was very knowledgeable and polite and also not the typical pushy and annoying type you almost come to expect while car shopping. I primarily worked with Sharon & Greg Pew, Andy Trilla the store manager, and Jerry Burton the finance manager . All of which were excellent and a pleasure to work with. Every question I had was answered promptly and professionally and when it was all said and done I did not have any doubt that I had made the correct purchase. The service area was also great, durring my purchase I was provided with complimentary starbucks coffee and warm cookies. I was introduced to the service department and will undoubtedly return when my services are due. A+ to continental for providing a car shopping experience unlike any other.

November 22, 2014

Andrei, we're super happy to hear that you had such a great time at our dealership. Sharon, Greg, Andy and Jerry will be very pleased to hear that they were able to help you have such an enjoyable and positive experience. They are all great members of our team here! Congrats on the TLX & enjoy!

Continental Acura Buying Experience

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I live in Iowa, and was planning to visit the Chicago area for a wedding. I was in the car market for my kids to share, and included the Chicago area in my car search. I found a used 2012 Honda Civic that sounded almost too good to be true at Continental Acura. I contacted the dealership, and the used car salesman was great. He gave me an accurate description of the car, provided me ownership history, the maintenance history, and his personal opinion. I bought the car without ever visiting the store or test driving the car. I stopped at Continental Acura on my way to the wedding, and the car was ready to go just as promised. I could not have asked for a more pleasant car buying experience.

November 19, 2014

Hi Rich! This review is incredible. Seriously. We thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and feedback with us. The team will be happy to hear about this as well! All the way from Iowa WOW!! Congrats on your 2012 Honda Civic and we hope you enjoy! Don't hesitate to call us up if you have any questions/comments/concerns - we're only a phone call away!

Great and prompt Service

by from Naperville, IL |

I was there for an urgent fix for my car without any prior appointment almost at the store closing hours, still the manager was able to accommodate and attend my problem.

November 10, 2014

Venkata, that's great news. Love to hear this feedback! AND 5-stars. Woohoo! We're glad you were able to get everything in working order with your car. Urgent fixes are no problem for us :) Please don't hesitate to swing by if you have any further needs!

Great experience end to end

by from Naperville, IL |

Friendly atmosphere, willing to help and answer questions, great buying experience, very professional service writers and service staff after the sale, nice facility and quick service. Overall a great customer experience from beginning to end.

November 6, 2014

Richard this is a great review :) Thank you. We love hearing this feedback and it's nice to know that our customers are having an enjoyable experience while at our dealership. We look forward to working with you again. Thanks again for taking the time to write this!

10TH ACURA FOR ME!!!!

by from NAPERVILLE, IL |

This is my 10th Acura.....there is no other brand of car as far as I am concerned. I trust Continental and would go no where else.

November 4, 2014

Lucia!! You're 10th Acura!?! That's incredible!!! I wonder which one has been your all-time favorite... Anyway, thank you for giving us this feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and give us some insight on how your experience was here. We look forward to working with you.. again!! :)

Treated Like Gold

by from Naperville, IL |

I was only in there for a free car wash upgrade and was treated like gold; so was my car.

October 21, 2014

Eileen, thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your service experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the work performed on their vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Warm regards, Andy Trilla | General Manager | andyt@conacura.com

Good Dealership - slow oil change..

by from Naperville, IL |

During the recent visit I was just having an oil change and tire rotatation. It took 4 hours, which I deemed a bit long, BUT I did get a loaner car so that wasn't too bad. This was on a Saturday, so somewhat understandable.

October 14, 2014

Eric, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Ensuring you have a properly-running and safe vehicle is first and foremost for our service team. It doesn't matter if you're coming in for a regular oil change or have something more critical happening with your car, our team is ready to tackle any hurdle to get you back out and on the road in a safe, well-running vehicle. While we hope nothing else happens to you car, if anything ever does, our service team is always here to help you out. So please, don't hesitate to swing by if you have any questions or concerns. Until next time, drive safe and stay well! Best regards, Andy Trilla | General Manager | andyt@conacura.com

Great service and friendly staff

by from Naperville, IL |

The friendly staff, especially Steve, our car guy. Steve was very helpful, easy to work with and showed me everything I needed to know about my new car. I would definitely recommend Acura and Steve to all my friends!

October 15, 2014

Thank you for your review, Nancy! Steve is a great asset to our team, so it does not surprise me that he was of such help to you during you visit. We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your new car has to offer so that you are completely comfortable with your new purchase. Our knowledgeable sales team is patient and eager to assist. Thank you for the recommendations! I will be sure to pass along your praises and all of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your new car. Best regards, Andy Trilla | General Manager | andyt@conacura.com

Great service; thorough and courteous!

by from Bristol, IL |

Greeter waiting as I entered the garage area who checked if I had my personal items and then escorted me inside. The service guys are extremely polite and considerate and knowledgable!

October 10, 2014

Joyce, we would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our dealership. We're very happy that our service team was there to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Best regards, Andy Trilla | General Manager | andyt@conacura.com