Continental Acura of Naperville

Service 877-277-8057

Miles and Miles of Smiles

2nd Leased Car!

by from Bolingbrook |

I purchased my first lease, 2012 TSX SE, in 2012 and just traded it in for a 2015 TLX 2.5 years into the lease contract. I absolutely loved my TSX, but was a bit under on the lease and needed some help. I could not have asked for a better experience working with Josh Bruhn, Tony Garcia, and Jerry Burton. They were extremely knowledgeable, passionate, and willing to assist me anyway possible. They made the transition seamless and stress free, and I couldn't be more happier with my experience. I will always recommend Continental Acura for anyone interested in purchasing/leasing a new car to work directly with Josh, Tony, and Jerry!

October 8, 2014

An overall 5.0 star review, wow! Thank you!! We're super happy that you shared your feedback with us. Josh, Tony & Jerry will all be very pleased to know that they made your car buying experience so effortless. We're glad that you are so happy about how everything turned out. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again! Best regards, Andy Trilla | General Manager | andyt@conacura.com

Friendly & good dealer

by from Aurora, IL |

I bought a 2015 TLX from Greg. It was an easy and quick process. The process was great. I would do it again and would recommend it to my friends. I have had the car a month and it has met my expectations. The dealership is a good example of what a dealership should be for its customers. I work in Quality and I recognize a good company when I work with it.

simply a great experience

by from Chicago |

Five stars!!!!! Service was super fast in and out the salesman Kevin ahlert was simply amazing!!!! Great deal on a great car! The car is used and while driving home the check engine light came on I send Kevin email telling him about the light, he then ask me to take the car in and he will fix it free of charge and so I went there and what do you know he fixed it set me up with a loaner and delivered my car to me, amazing salesman I will recommend him and continental Acura

April 27, 2015

We are very very happy to hear this!! Congratulations on your car & we are glad that we could get the check engine light figured out for you! If any other questions or concerns arise please let us know and we will do everything we can to assist you. We look forward to working with you again!

Great Experience times 2

by from Naperville, Illinois |

This is the second time that I have worked with Greg Pew from Continental Acura to purchases a certified pre-owned vehicle. The first was back in 2009 and the most recent was earlier this month. The communication was easily done over email and Greg had the car ready for me to test drive when I arrived at the dealership. He was professional and worked on pricing and financing to get me where I needed to be. Overall, it was a very good experience and I would recommend Greg and Continental Acura to anyone.

April 14, 2015

Hi Brian, this is such a lovely review - we thank you for the feedback! Hearing our customers experiences is always great. Congratulations on your second Continental Acura CPO! We hope you enjoy and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Excellent!

by from Winfield, Illinois |

I just wanted to take the time to thank Tom Trulis, Mark Pisoni, and Ernie Alvarez for our outstanding buying experience in March 2015. We were in the market for a new vehicle, and were not initially sure of which vehicle we wanted to purchase. We spent a great deal of time researching our decision. I initially met with Ernie Alvarez a few days before the purchase, as I was looking to get a quote on our trade-in. Ernie was very pleasant, and offered us a fair price on the trade. Since my wife was going to primarily drive the new vehicle, she went out and test drove 2 other makes, and a 2016 Acura MDX at Continental. Immediately, she fell in love with the MDX. What impressed me the most was that after her test drive, there were no immediate pressuring phone calls from the staff. I instead reached out to Tom Trulis (who had shown her the vehicle), indicating that we were interested in the vehicle. Tom is truly a pleasure to deal with. He cares about the customer, and was completely honest and fair during the process. In order to keep our purchasing options open, we did visit another local Acura dealer, a dealer who previously earned our business for a past Acura purchase. At the other dealer, we felt we were being played and ended up walking away On our way out the door, I contacted Mark Pisoni and told him that we were on our way to Continental to work out a deal. Mark Pisoni is a true professional who clearly wanted to earn our business. In the hours before the purchase, we primarily dealt with Mark, who was able to get us the price that we were looking for. To sum it up, everyone we dealt with at Continental should be commended. We are very happy with our purchase, and would recommend Continental Acura to anyone looking to purchase a new Acura. They treat their customers with respect, and offer great customer service.

April 8, 2015

Hi there Jeff! This is an outstanding review with some wonderful feedback - that's what we like to hear!! We love to hear back about customer experiences so thank you for taking the time to give us some thoughts & opinions of your recent time spent at our dealership. Congratulations on your MDX. What a great vehicle! Enjoy!! We look forward to working with you again. Let us know if you have any questions! Have a wonderful week.

A dealership that makes you feel comfortable and n

by from Naperville Illinois |

I visited 7 different dealerships and test drove at each site for a 2014-5 vehicle. The one I felt the best at was Acura Continental in Naperville because of the friendly and professional atmosphere and their follow-up. My purchase was a 2015 RDX with 1500 miles on it. My salesman, Kirk Roberts, was very professional and not pushy-my kind of guy. I had several questions during the process. He gave me his cell phone# and I called him with my questions. I bought this vehicle about 4 weeks ago and he still calls me to see if there are any issues or concerns of mine. The service people were friendly, courteous and helpful. They gave me a loaner so I wouldn't have to wait when they certified the vehicle. The car has a very smooth ride and it has great pick up( 6 Cyl.). I also own a Mazda CX-5 and the Acura has a little more space in seating.

March 25, 2015

Hi there John, well this is a wonderful review, thank you very much for the kind review & for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Congratulations on your RDX - what a great vehicle! If any questions or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know and we will be happy to assist you :) We look forward to working with you again, have a great week!

Customer Service with a Smile...Continental Acura

by from Aurora,Il |

My salesperson is Tony Garcia, I meet him through X-Sport and we have built a great relationship, I was going through something financially so I needed to downsize from my 2008 Infiniti FX35, so I got a 2011 Acura TSX. It wasn't truly what I wanted but it had some nice amenities, and it was still from a luxury brand. What I wanted was the TL, so Tony told me,"We will work on getting you into that in less then two years, programs change as well as your finances ,so you will get it". Things changed and I got a 2013 TL ,which I have been enjoying for a year and a half. Chris Papo ,Neil Hoyle , Shirley & Barbara share the load of helping me keep my car taken care of. I take advantage of the free car washes, so most of the staff knows me and "Jasmine"...ohh that is my TL. Let the team of Continental Acura take care of you. Thanks to EVERYONE at Continental Acura for your great service,

March 25, 2015

Hi there, we are happy to hear that you've had such great experiences at our dealership and while working with our staff! Our entire team of employees is very dedicated to making sure each customer leaves happy! Congratulations on your TL & enjoy :) We look forward to working with you again in the future, have a wonderful week!

Would do it again!

by from Naperville, IL |

Great customer service provided by Tony Garcia. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Not pushy at all. Highly recommend shopping there.

January 30, 2015

Hi Elaine! Thank you for the lovely review :) We really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that you had such a positive experience and want to thank you for choose Continental! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a great weekend!

Great Customer Service

by from Naperville, IL |

Taking care of the customer is what impresses me very much and you folks are top notch when it comes to that.

November 22, 2014

Hi there, thank you for the feedback :) Please do not hesitate to swing by if you have any questions/comments/concerns. Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

The only dealership you need to visit

by from Chicago, Il |

The entire experience was great, from the moment I stepped foot inside the dealership to the moment I left in my new TLX. The whole sales staff was very knowledgeable and polite and also not the typical pushy and annoying type you almost come to expect while car shopping. I primarily worked with Sharon & Greg Pew, Andy Trilla the store manager, and Jerry Burton the finance manager . All of which were excellent and a pleasure to work with. Every question I had was answered promptly and professionally and when it was all said and done I did not have any doubt that I had made the correct purchase. The service area was also great, durring my purchase I was provided with complimentary starbucks coffee and warm cookies. I was introduced to the service department and will undoubtedly return when my services are due. A+ to continental for providing a car shopping experience unlike any other.

November 22, 2014

Andrei, we're super happy to hear that you had such a great time at our dealership. Sharon, Greg, Andy and Jerry will be very pleased to hear that they were able to help you have such an enjoyable and positive experience. They are all great members of our team here! Congrats on the TLX & enjoy!

Continental Acura Buying Experience

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I live in Iowa, and was planning to visit the Chicago area for a wedding. I was in the car market for my kids to share, and included the Chicago area in my car search. I found a used 2012 Honda Civic that sounded almost too good to be true at Continental Acura. I contacted the dealership, and the used car salesman was great. He gave me an accurate description of the car, provided me ownership history, the maintenance history, and his personal opinion. I bought the car without ever visiting the store or test driving the car. I stopped at Continental Acura on my way to the wedding, and the car was ready to go just as promised. I could not have asked for a more pleasant car buying experience.

November 19, 2014

Hi Rich! This review is incredible. Seriously. We thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and feedback with us. The team will be happy to hear about this as well! All the way from Iowa WOW!! Congrats on your 2012 Honda Civic and we hope you enjoy! Don't hesitate to call us up if you have any questions/comments/concerns - we're only a phone call away!