Miracle Toyota

37048 US-27, Haines City, FL 33844

New 888-678-0406
Used 877-804-9171
Service 888-228-8953

Meeting expectations is our business! Exceeding them is our goal!

Excellent service, great employees

by from Winter Haven FL |

Mary Beth was my car angel she was very professional & nice. The staff work well together and did not rush me to make a decision about purchasing a car. I went to my appoinment only to look at a car at that time because I was trying to make a decision between a Camry & Honda. I purchase 2012 Camry and I am very please with my purchase. I told all my family & friends about the wonderful service provide to me. Thank you Toyota for making the purchase of my retirement car enjoyable. Promotion code PC12312011

March 5, 2014

Thank you Barbara for the great review. We are proud to have Mary Beth on our team. Please stop in anytime and share a cup of coffee or bottled water with us. Al Gerber Operations Manager Murphy Auto Group

Love seeing this greeter!

by from Miami fl |

Do normally I don't know dealerships to have greeters, but when I first came to Toyota of Haines city my greeter was Tobie. She was such a delighted young lady. She always has a smile on her face. When I see her I know I'm welcomed. I have just never been treated so wounderfully! And on top of that it's like she understand me! If you want to go to miracle Toyota of Haines city make sure Tobie is your greeter! She will make your day!

Love seeing this greeter!

by from Lakeland fl |

So normally I don't know dealerships to have greeters, but when I first came to Toyota of Haines city my greeter was Tobie. She was such a delighted young lady. She always has a smile on her face. When I see her I know I'm welcomed. I have just never been treated so wounderfully! And on top of that it's like she understand me! If you want to go to miracle Toyota of Haines city make sure Tobie is your greeter! She will make your day!

Mr. Fred Pronk

by from Lakeland, Florida |

Leased a vehicle for 36 months with a written document from Winter Haven Toyota saying I would not have to pay the disposition fee. When it came time to turn in the vehicle, nobody will talk to you. Have left messages with the finance manager and even the owner, and not even a phone call returned. I had purchased vehicles in the past from Miracle Toyota for over 20 years but this is the first time from Winter Haven Toyota. The old owners did business totally different then the new owners. I no longer refer friends to this dealership. Bottom line, stay away from these people. Drive to Orlando or the west coast and buy!!

March 6, 2014

Fred, Let me start off by apologizing on behalf of Miracle Toyota for any misunderstanding. However, a disposition fee is charged on all vehicles and the end of a lease. Instead of telling you what we cannot do, please let me tell you what we can do. I would like to invite you in to speak with our General Manager to review some options. His name is Richard Sanchez. Please reach out to him at 863-956-1123. We look forward to hearing from you. Al Gerber Operations Manager Murphy Auto Group

Quick Response and Professional Courtesy

by from Tampa, FL |

I decided to save gas and wear & tear on myself and shop via the Internet for dealers. This Dealership immediately responded with a courteous email alerting me that they were aware of my specific requirements. Although I didn't buy my car there, they were receptive and timely in their responses. When I asked to be removed from their list, they immediately removed me and my contact info and have not been inundated like other Dealers. I didn't get any annoying phone calls or redundant emails.They were cordial and friendly from the beginning to the end of my car buying process. I would consider referring anyone to them in the future because of the way I was cordially managed.

March 6, 2014

Thank you for the kind words CJohns. Our goal is to not only meet expectations, but to exceed them. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Al Gerber Operations Manager Murphy Auto Group

Watch the numbers!

by from Orlando |

Promised to match a quote I had from another dealer on a new Prius III. Quote promised at "$1000 under invoice" but I guess we have a different definitions of invoice! Mine is the price the manufacturer sells to the dealer at - theirs is that plus their dealer fee which they then add on again! Either no attention to detail or just downright slimy - I know which one I think! I did e mail them when I caught them out and got zero response until a week later when Mary Beth called to see if I was "still in the market". Guess they didn't "sell out by the weekend" or "need a deposit to make sure they had a vehicle for me" after all!

January 8, 2013

Keith, We sincerely apologize for the confusion and misunderstanding. Meeting expectations is our business, and exceeding them is our goal. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience so I can fully understand where we dropped the ball. We want to continually improve our processes and I would like to use this as a training tool in order to avoid this situation in the future. Also, I would like to see if there is anything I can still do to earn your business. Thank you. Michael Murphy Vice President 863-956-1123

Service and purchase

by from Winter Haven, FL |

The service department does a great job and called with specifics before doing any additional work. Despite leaving the vehicle most of the day, they still weren't "QUITE" done when I returned. This has happened twice - a bit frustrating when I assume by giving them a larger window, I won't have to wait. Later, while searching on Cars.com, I found a couple of cars I wanted (and could afford)-all outside the immediate area. I decided to give the dealership a chance to match the metro dealers' price. After a bit of complaining of how low of a price I was seeking (even though it was in print from 3 other dealers), they found a way to make a similar deal. Great service until I got ready to finish up...the paperwork portion was S-L-O-W (despite outstanding credit and all the info at hand). Don't get in a hurry with these guys, but they do good work and will genuinely try to get you a good deal on a car.

January 8, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your feedback and suggestions. We noticed that there was room for improvement in the time that it took to complete the paperwork. In an effort to streamline the process as much as possible, our general manager reviewed the deal folders and took out the unnecessary items in an effort to expedite the delivery process. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

nice dealership - good prices - slow closing steps

by from Orlando, FL |

bought a 2006 pontiac vibe. was impressed with the condition of the car given its high miles. but it looks like the previous owner took good care of it. after a few tries i finally got the chance to visit the dealership expecting to meet the salesperson for a scheduled appointment. when i arrived, the salesperson was occupied with another customer. i was very upset because i had an appointment, and had driven from Orlando. another rep was assigned and the process went well from there. the dealer is good, but the staff and closing process is a bit haphazard, leading to unusually long wait times for the simplest things. overall they are good people. just go in fully prepared and fully informed on both the vehicle you are buying, and the value of any trade. they are in the business of making money afterall.

January 8, 2013

Thank you for the referral Lou! We have taken the necessary steps to speed up the delivery/closing process and are confident that you will find it much quicker next time you are in. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business.

Toyota of Winter Haven is the place to buy a car.

by from Lake Alfred, FL |

If you are looking for a dealership that will do more than just "sell you a vehicle" then Toyota of Winter Haven is the place to go. The folks who work at the dealership go out of their way to assist customers whether you are there to purchase a vehicle, get a simple oil change, or need a major repair. Their honesty and integrity and high level of service to meet all the needs of their customers supercedes any car dealership that we have ever dealt with. Hooray for all who work there. We love our new Cypress Green 2012 Toyota Camry and will highly recommend you to all of our family and friends. Gary and Denise

February 15, 2012

Thank you Gary and Denise. We sincerely appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to serving you in the future. -Michael Murphy, General Manager