Miracle Toyota

37048 US-27, Haines City, FL 33844

New 888-678-0406
Used 877-804-9171
Service 888-228-8953

Meeting expectations is our business! Exceeding them is our goal!

New Prius

by from Haines City, FL |

I just purchased my new Prius last month. I traded my 2007 Prius in and had loved every second of owning it. My new Prius is making me just as happy. The salesman Michael was very very nice to work with. Very patient and listened to what I wanted in my new Prius. The deal took a few more hours than I wanted to spend but in the end I am a happy customer. My suggestion for your waiting area would be to have more seating facing the TV. It is not really an area I would want to wait in for more than a few minutes. Also I gave 4 stars for repairs because my car still has a shimmy around 60MPH. It was there all day and it is better but still shakes a little. Will bring back when I have time to wait again...

April 30, 2014

Dear Prius Lover, Please call me at 813-333-1854 at your earliest convenience. We would like to send you a thank you gift for taking the time to write your online review. Sincerely, Al Gerber Operations Manager

Jesse and Suzie THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!!!!

by from Davenport, Florida |

I came to Miracle after some less than stellar service work on my vehicle by another Mechanic, it was a nightmare!!!. Both Jesse and Suzie were very patient with me and helped me understand what was wrong with my car and helped me get back on the road. Great Service and Great Treatment!! Thank you!!!

poor service

by from Lakeland Fl, |

I bought this car from winter haven Toyota which is mircacle Toyota, After today I would never buy or have any service work done, My son have been using the car it was time for service, He called and made an appointment then waited three hours for the oil change, B, John

Very unprofessional

by from Orlando FL |

This is one of those dealership that you want to avoid. They will give you "discount" that will not be there in the final computation. After getting all things done, you got your car with the contract only to received a call that they want to change their computation. They will tell you that you have a low credit score that is why they are going to increase the paying period and the amount of monthly payment. I am disgusted with this dealership since I have 2 cars from Toyota but in Virginia Beach. Just be careful with their tactics. If you don't agree on their terms, they want you to return the car immediately even when you have your work. They will harass you and will even tell that you are driving a stolen car.

Buy Your Next Car Here!!!

by from Haines City, FL |

I had looked online and found a Camry that I really liked. Taylor from the internet department contacted me the next day and we had a very pleasant conversation about what I wanted and when I was looking to buy. I went up to Miracle Toyota on my next day off and Taylor was AMAZING! He really makes you feel like he is on your side and working to get you a great deal on the car that you want. We went back and forth a few times (part of the process) with numbers and payment options and he finally got it to where I was happy. :) Once we went through the process, I was passed over to TJ in finance who was equally amazing. He explained everything in detail and I've never had a better time signing a million papers! We were laughing and the workers here genuinely seem happy for you when you are going to be driving away in a new car. I really can't say enough about these guys, it was a GREAT experience and I will send anyone I know who is looking to buy a car to Miracle Toyota! Thanks Guys!!! I LOVE MY CAMRY!!!

Too Long for Too Little

by from Kissimmee Florida |

We took our Toyota Matrix in for an oil change, we had an appointment so that we wouldn't have to wait for them to work us in. They took over 2 hours for an oil change, we have never had to wait that long for a simple oil change. Also they advertise that they wash the car with every service. What they do is run it through an automated car wash. There is no vacuuming and the car did not come out clean. I will be going down a the road a little further to a different dealership next time were they clean the whole car (get off all the bugs and dirty) vacuum in half the time.

Women should avoid this place

by from Haines city, fl |

In an attempt to purchase two vehicles, I was greeted by a misogynistic general manager. Women, steer clear of this dealership.

Toyota Camry 2014.5 XLE

by from Winter Haven, FL |

Diego Hernandez made the buying process of my new Camry a pleasure. He was friendly, polite and easy to talk with. Diego answered all of my questions and went out of his way to make me a happy Miracle Toyota customer. I am already a Miracle customer from two previous Toyotas and hope to continue the good service on my new Camry that I have experienced in the past.

July 29, 2014

Emilie, Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review about your experience here at Miracle Toyota. We expect every customer to receive, "The Red Carpet Treatment." And we are glad that you had a chance to experience it. Looking forward to a lifetime relationship with you and your family and friends.

Just bought our 2nd Camry in 8 days!

by from Lakeland, FL |

We wanted a used car for our son and it turned out to be a better deal to buy a new one. Andrew and Sarah helped us with the deal - both were helpful - customer service was outstanding! Our son was delighted with his car. It was such a good experience that we decided to go ahead and trade in one of our own vans for another new Camry. Contacted Andrew, he and Sarah found the car we wanted and we came back 1 week later and bought it,. Another great experience!!

July 18, 2014

Linda, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Miracle Toyota, in reference to your wonderful experience, which proves that, our associates are giving every customer "The Red Carpet Treatment."

New toyota R4

by from Winter Haven |

Just wanted to thank the team at Miracle Toyota, Diego Hernandez and Richard Sanchez for helping me thru the whole process... Love my new Toyota Rav4...

July 15, 2014

Hello Noemi, my name is Roshonda Green, Internet Manager for Miracle Toyota. Welcome to the family. We are glad that you are happy with your new vehicle purchase. We strive for excellence here at Miracle Toyota, and look forward to a long lasting relationship with you. If you have any questions, please feel free to call. We are here for you.

TRADE CAR

by from haines city, fl. |

the salesman was very nice,helpful and courteous. it was a pleasant experience and no aggressive sales pressure.

July 16, 2014

Thank you Nancy. We strive to give every customer "The Red Carpet treatment."