AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

2555 Colonial Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33907

New 888-494-2967
Used 888-400-8689
Service 888-345-2987

Great dealership. Knowledgable and professional .

by from North Port,Fl. |

What great dealership to buy a car. Tim Johnson was very helpful in the purchasing of my truck. All were professional,knowledgable and respectful of my personal need regarding my purchase. The truck was absolutely spotless on delivery.

Great experience dealing with Autonation Toyota.

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

The salesperson was knowledgeable, answered all of my questions and more. All of the personnel were friendly, helpful, and courteous from the time when I was greeted at the front door to shaking the managers hand and driving off the lot in my new automobile.

Customer service

by from Naples, fl |

Pawel Socko is an excellent salesman, he was VERY knowledgeable about the vehicles. He was patient and made the buying process painless. He worked with us to make sure that we're were HAPPY with he new Corolla that we drove home it. Thank you Pawel. We will definitely come back for any future automotive needs

#1 TOYOTA DEALERSHIP

by from FORT MYERS, FL |

This Fort Myers Toyota dealership beat pricing from a Naples dealership and a Port Charlotte dealership. But it wasn't just the price they beat. It was the customer care. It was the respect and patience they gave my slightly aging mother during the whole transaction. That, was priceless. A huge thank you to Blair Roskow and Michele Denyse. Either Mike, give these guys a raise!!!

AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers responded to this review

July 8, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us! Don't hesitate to call if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Good buying experience

by from Naples, FL |

We dealt with Tracy Gagnon at AutoNation Ft. Myers and it was a refreshing experience. We told her what we wanted and she found a car at another dealership in less than 10 minutes and kept us updated daily on when the car would arrive. The dealership didn't play games with us as another one in Naples had and they priced matched a quote that we had from another dealer in Miami. When we went to pick up the car she spent a lot of time going over the features and setting things up for us. Great experience!

the wonderfull experience i had at auto nation

by from key west florida |

from the first day i stoped at auto nation just to look the salesman Wayne Carless met me and made me very comfortable with my experience. he did not make me feel like i had a shark trying to talk me into a car ,he understood i was just looking i got the information i needed and he even gave me a trade in price for my car even though i did not plan on doing that i thanked him for his help,left then was checking other lots in florida but about a week later i went back to auto nation and met with wayne again and i purchesed my hybrid and i now have the best car i have ever had. and if you ever go there ask for wayne carless and tell him thankyou for me . oh my name is Allen Woods a very happy customer.

Great Service

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Fort Myers Toyota is the best dealer a have ever visit, They are super responsible and good workers. the most important is the customer . Thanks all of you that make possible my dream.

AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers responded to this review

July 2, 2014

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

matthew

by from fort myers fla |

this is my third Toyota from this dealer. Always very happy with the staff and the cars

We bought a 2014 Prius C

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Allen (Dale) Fornter was a pleasure to deal with and made the buying process easy. He explained everything in detail and answered all our questions and addressed all our concerns. I'd definitely recommend him as a sales agent.

Customer Review

by from Ft. Myers, FL |

I was greeted quickly and respectfully. My sales associate was very nice and patient. He worked within my budget and made it so that I could drive off with a brand new car! A great experience!

A pleasant, painless experience

by from Naples, Fl |

All the peoples I dealt with, most especially the sales representative, were professional, knowledgeable and efficient. Lisa found me the exact car I wanted at the exact price I wanted to pay.