AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

2555 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33907

New 888-494-2967
Used 888-400-8689
Service 888-345-2987

Great dealership. Knowledgable and professional .

by from North Port,Fl. |

What great dealership to buy a car. Tim Johnson was very helpful in the purchasing of my truck. All were professional,knowledgable and respectful of my personal need regarding my purchase. The truck was absolutely spotless on delivery.

Toyota Camry

by from Fort Myers fl |

I enjoyed the entire process of getting my new car.

Best dealer in town!!!!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I have been in the Toyota family for more than 10 years, and have always received the best care from their knowledgeable sales experts, and service techs during my visits. This last experience was not different. Last weekend I visited for service on my 2011 Toyota and left with a beautiful 2015 Toyota Corolla thanks to the exceptional sales representative, and financial manager assistance. Thank you Toyota for another wonderful experience.

A Very Satisfied Customer

by from Naples, Fl |

I leased a 2015 Toyota Sienna from AutoNation Toyota in Ft. Myers. I am very please with the service I received throughout the process. From my Sales Person, Robert Frankel through Credit Manager Lance Griffin the entire staff was professional and helpful. Would recommend AutoNation Toyota of Ft. Myers to all.

The best auto buying experience ever!

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

My salesperson Roberta is without question, very knowledgeable about the entire Toyota fleet of vehicles. She guided me through a very thoughtful process that allowed me to select a vehicle that suited my needs and is exciting to drive! I would recommend both Roberta and AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers to anyone who is shopping for an automobile!

Great experience

by from Naples, FL |

My wife and I were dreading the need for us to visit a dealership and replace our Toyota Avalon with more than 150,000 miles on the odometer. However, we were fortunate to have Shawna Eraca as the sales associate for Auto Nation to walk us through the process. She was professional, knowledgeable, friendly and most importantly sincere in her desire to be certain that we bought the right car for us.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I'm generally not a fan of the whole car buying experience, but both Vinnie and Robert at AutoNation made the process almost enjoyable. Both gentlemen were concerned with making me satisfied not only with the car I was purchasing, but the price I was paying. Can't say enough good things about them, and I'm very happy with my new RAV4.

Skip Sinclair "MY Salesperson of the Year"

by from Concord,NH |

Buying a used car in not my favorite thing to do, it's right up there with visiting the dentist or having a colonoscopy, But not this time. My salesperson, Skip Sinclair, was very helpful, honest and sincere about his job. He did his best to make a day long task enjoyable. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a good used car. The only negative was the length of time it took to do the paperwork. If they can streamline that process I would give them 5 stars. I have gone over 500 miles and the wheels haven't fallen off yet! :-)

Great Service!

by from Cape Coral, FL |

I couldn't be more pleased with the service I received! I absolutely recommend purchasing from Auto Nation Toyota Fort Myers! My sales person Charles Leigh was awesome with helping me select the right car for me. He was knowledgeable with every aspect that I inquired about before my purchase.

Toyota Trucks RULE!

by from Fort Myers Florida |

Buying From Auto Nation of Fort Myers was easy. My Salesman, Scott Hickman, worked with me and got me the Toyota Tundra I wanted. Scott was fair, honest and friendly. I am pleased with my new Tundra!!

2014 Toyota Avalon Purchase

by from Ft Myers Florida |

I recently visited Autonation Toyota to purchase a new 2014 Toyota Avalon for my wife as a gift for our Anniversary. I really enjoyed the service that I received from the moment that I walked in up to the last paper that I had to sign to finalize the deal. Everybody was very friendly and helpful. I worked with one of the greatest sales person in the store his name is Kris Temkin and loved all the attention and treatment that he gave us. We will definitely recommend anybody that is looking for a new vehicle to stop by Autonation Toyota. Also we will like to recognize the Finance manager Norma Capote that explained all the extra services that were available to make sure our Car is always taken care off at all times. Definetely they show great customer service and make you feel very important through out the whole transaction. We had been looking at other dealerships to make our purchase but for sure we ended up at the right place and we are very happy with everybody at Autonation Toyota. So if you are shopping around don't waste any more time go to Autonation Toyota for your purchase. Carlos Garcia