AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

2555 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33907

New 888-494-2967
Used 888-400-8689
Service 888-345-2987

Great dealership. Knowledgable and professional .

by from North Port,Fl. |

What great dealership to buy a car. Tim Johnson was very helpful in the purchasing of my truck. All were professional,knowledgable and respectful of my personal need regarding my purchase. The truck was absolutely spotless on delivery.

Car buying made easy

by from Naples, Florida |

We purchased a certified used 2013 Rav 4 XLE. Jason Schulte did a fine, and patient, job of helping us in choosing the perfect car from their large selection. He was extremely knowledgeable on all the Rav 4 features which was a big help to determine what year and model we wanted. The vehicle has been mistaken by friends who assume, even after careful inspection, that is a brand new car. Excellent car, plus excellent and no pressure dealing, made this a very pleasing auto purchase. I will recommend AutoNation Fort Myers to anyone seeking a quality car and friendly purchase environment.

Wow Thanks Roberta

by from Ft. Myers, FL |

I purchased a brand new 2006 Highlander in 2006 but unfortunately a lady pulled in front of me and it was totaled. So back to Toyota checking things out and was able to find a Highlander that was a few years older and in impeccable shape with less miles on it - Didn't have as many bells and whistles but for what the insurance gave me for replacement it worked out Thanks to Roberts and Carlos willing to help me with purchasing. Also was able to get a few errand done while waiting for the financial person (who again was wonderful in and out)

New car purchase.

by from Naples, Fl |

Salesman Kevin Laframboise was more than patient with us during our buying experience. No hard pressure sales pitches from this dealer, very different than our experience at another dealership. Kevin was very knowledgable about the vehicle. He has followed up with us and made himself available to answer any possible questions we may have. We are very pleased with our new car and our experience with Auto Nation.

Great experience at AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

by from Venice, FL |

I was presently surprised by the process of trading cars for a new Highlander at AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers. It was obvious that they were motivated to reach a fair deal with me without a lot of haggling. From the very start my salesman, Tim Paden, was very helpful in explaining the features available on various trim packages. He was very good to work with in finalizing the trade package. Tim worked to quickly find a new vehicle that met our needs. The SUV was available a day earlier than promised and in perfect condition. The finance person at AutoNation handled the closing process very well. Overall AutoNation Toyota made this buying process the best experience that I have had in many years of buying cars.

Great Experiance

by from Fort Myers |

We had the BEST experience with buying a brand new car at Autonation Toyota Fort Myers. We had the most amazing car salesman and we will for sure be using him along with recommending him to everyone. Thank you so much Glenn Vonskal you really made us happy and are happy to call you part of our family, you really made our whole experience great. Thank you Autonation for making everything so great! You will be our forever home!

AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers responded to this review

November 12, 2014

Thank you, Justin and Kathleen! We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

MY Brand New Corolla!!

by from Cape Coral FL |

David Sosa at AutoNation was the best sales man I have ever had experience with in all my years of buying cars. The process was so easy, he was willing and ready to answer all of my questions which I always have plenty of! He really goes that extra mile with customer service! I recommend him to everyone going in there! Lance was my amazing finance manager, and AutoNation as a whole are just fabulous! Amazing pricing, amazing cars, amazing people. Why would you go to anyone else!

So easy to buy a car

by from St. Louis, MO |

Went to Autonation looking to buy a newer used car. Met and talked with Wayne Carless, extremely nice and knowledge gentleman. After reviewing options there, including leasing, finally decided to purchase a new car and leave the old one in FL. Norma in Finance went out of her way to accommodate us and our needs. Will be back for our next need.

2014 FJ Cruiser through Paul Marietti

by from Ave Maria, FL |

I recently purchased a 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser through Paul Marietti. The whole process could not have been better. The vehicle was exactly as described. Paul kept me thoroughly informed at all times. He explained all of the truck's features, and continued to assist me by phone after I brought the vehicle home. Prior to the sale, Paul didn't use any "high pressure" sales tactics, like most other salesmen. This was great, since I can't STAND being constantly badgered by a salesperson. The truck itself is awesome! I have always wanted one, and it meets my full expectations.

Purchasing experience

by from Estero,fl |

Tania,Tania,Tania Thank you so much for a easy process closing on our purchase of our limited sienna you will come highly recommended to all our friends and family. You will have our Toyota business in Florida thanks for being a part of there team your the best. Suzanne & Don

AutoNation Toyota has excellent service.

by from fort myers, fl |

After inquiring about buying a car through BJ's auto program I was contacted by Bob Rice from AutoNation Toyota. I have good credit but absolutely no down payment. I explained what I wanted and he listened. We first met at the used lot and I didn't see anything I wanted in my budget. He assured me he'd find me something I'd like. He called me a few days later and told me to come in because he was pretty sure he couldget me into something new. new with nothing down I was pretty skeptical but I went in he was very polite and friendly. during neither visit did I feel pressured which unfortunately most car salesmen are. That day I left driving a brand new car. It was a great feeling. Bob Rice did an awesome job and I thank him highly.