AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

2555 Colonial Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33907

New 888-494-2967
Used 888-400-8689
Service 888-345-2987

Great dealership. Knowledgable and professional .

by from North Port,Fl. |

What great dealership to buy a car. Tim Johnson was very helpful in the purchasing of my truck. All were professional,knowledgable and respectful of my personal need regarding my purchase. The truck was absolutely spotless on delivery.

wonderful car buying experience

by from fort myers, fl |

Buying our new Camry was a great experience. I would gladly buy another car from AutoNation.

Great sevice and wonderful people

by from ft myers beach |

The experience of buying from AutoNation was very easy and not pressured.

loving my new car

by from cape coral fl |

They were so welcoming and helped me out more then any other dealer I went to. They got me the payment I wanted. And now I have a car I feel safe in with my family. Thank you Toyota!

Fully Satisfied with fort Myers Toyota AutoNation

by from Fort Myers |

We bought 2 cars recently from Wayne Carless at Toyota Autonations Fort Myers. I have visited so many website and found that they are very good for the price and their finance is really good. We had fair credit but we got a good deal from Toyota Autonations Fort Myers. The finance process take quite a long time but overall we are happy dealing with sales associate Wayne Carless and would like to do more business in future.

Awesome service yet again!

by from Fort Myers |

Wesley Cattanach was extremely accommodating and helpful during the purchase of our 2014 Corolla (our 5th Toyota vehicle from the same dealer). He answered all our questions, was understanding of our budget, and he did all of this in a professional yet friendly manner. Thank YOU, Wesley, and everyone else involved at AutoNation Toyota. This is why we only buy Toyota and only from AutoNation Toyota.

Can it really be this good? YUP!!

by from Naples, FL |

Rick Sanetti Helped me and my wife get into a van that was normally priced well beyond our price range. Unusual that a sales person would allow me to beat him into a lower price with his own arms and then thank me for it. But Rick was a no nonsense kind of negotiator. 40 minutes was all it took to close the deal. And my Toyota Sienna was mine for about $7000 below NADA. In fact the Credit Union almost didn't give me the loan. They thought there must be something terrible wrong with the van to be that much below NADA. So they had to do their own investigating. Needless to say, everything was cleared by the bank in the end and we got the loan. I was able to afford a chariot fit for a Queen for my wife. She is so happy! Thanks Rick, and thanks to your manager as well for signing off on this deal. On another note, when I took it home there was one tire out of balance. I took it back the following day and they balanced all 4 tires. Then the Service manager said he needed me to drive it with him on the highway to ensure there were no other problems. He said he didn't normally do this, but because we have only had the van for 1 day, he felt obligated to ensure it was 100% OK. I left feeling that these folks really do care about customer service all the way around. With people like this, Autonation Toyota in Ft Myers will be in business a long time!!!

Mr. & Mrs Roger Vartanian

by from Florida |

The best way to say it is GREAT. Timothy Johnson and Martin Audath were the best We were treated with the utmost respect. Would recommend AutoNation of Ft. Myers to anyone

Salesman courteous and knowledgable.

by from Naples Fl |

Love the Tundra I hope to keep it a for a long time.

Great experience dealing with Autonation Toyota.

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

The salesperson was knowledgeable, answered all of my questions and more. All of the personnel were friendly, helpful, and courteous from the time when I was greeted at the front door to shaking the managers hand and driving off the lot in my new automobile.

Customer service

by from Naples, fl |

Pawel Socko is an excellent salesman, he was VERY knowledgeable about the vehicles. He was patient and made the buying process painless. He worked with us to make sure that we're were HAPPY with he new Corolla that we drove home it. Thank you Pawel. We will definitely come back for any future automotive needs