AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

Used 888-400-8689
Service 888-345-2987

Highlander Limited - Nov 2013

by from Fort Myers, FL |

We had Jeff Logan as our sales person, he went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. He listened to us...we got everything we were looking for and a good deal to boot! The finance process was slow and we were prepared, we had wait a long time but, it was a Saturday!

Great car buying experience.

by from Cape Coral, FL |

I recently purchased 2014 Toyota Camry from Auto Nation. Working with Kevin the Sales Consultant, Dave the Sales Mngr. and Lance the Finance Mngr. was a very positive experience. My wife and I were treated with respect and our questions and concerns were addressed to our satisfaction.

Great Organization

by from Cape Coral, fl. |

Great organization ! Going back several years purchasing a new car was not a good experience for me. However Auto a Nation treated me like a customer and wanted my business. My sales associate Juan was great and carried thru the organization. Andrew in F&I did a super job as well and I expect this pattern will carry thru to the service dept.

Becky Frazee

by from Fort Myers, FL |

We were concerned that the buying experience would be different with AutoNation than it had been under Fort Myers Toyota, it was better! Tim Paden took great care of us. Found us the vehicle we wanted for the price we wanted to pay. Everyone we encountered was friendly, helpful & professional. We will be going back for our next purchase too.

The best car buying experience I have had.

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Once I met and dealt with Tania Clemins at autonation Toyota I knew I didn't have look anywhere else for a car. I was taken care of by their sales and financing staff. They made my car dream come true. Tania and Bob Rice were two of the nicest car salespeople I have ever met, I never felt one like I was being taken advantage of, they did everything they could to acomidate me and kept their word 100%.

Customer service is always #1 here

by from Cape Coral |

Bob Rice was excellent with the service he provided & delivery of my vehicle. I would strongly recommend him!

PURCHASE OF 1999 TOYOTA CELICA GT CONVERTIBLE

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

Auto was in good condition and ride tested fine. Price I paid was more than Edmunds and Kelley Blue Book but some dealer has spent money in some repairs to bring it into good driving condition. Salesman was exceptional and paid attention to details while demonstrating vehicle and answering questions. He made sure the sales process proceeded smoothly. Paperwork processing was professional, carefully explained and done in short order. Auto was detailed satisfactorily but I did go over it again later. Windshield wipers could have been replaced prior to purchase as they left bad streaks when used.

October 30, 2013

We are ecstatic of your strong recommendation of the staff and dealership! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

Dennis and Carolyn Sprague bought a new RAV 4

by from Saint James City, Fl |

This is our third RAV 4 and meets all of our expectations. Lisa Campion was by far a very exceptional and professional sales lady. She went above and beyond all expectations of helping us to get the best buy and made us truely feel a part of the Toyota family. We look forward to being part of the service family in the future.

October 30, 2013

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Thanks again for the great review!

Great place to buy a new or used Toyota

by from Fort Myers Fl |

My sales person was Paul Maretti. He was extremely helpful .... no hassle . We agreed on a price quickly. The price was better than other dealerships. Paul was helpful on going over all the features of the car. I was very happy with my total experience. I plan on buying another Toyota car from AutoNation in the near future.

October 30, 2013

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

Exceded my expectations

by from Bradenton, Fl |

Was actively looking for a replacement truck AutoNation exceeded my expectations of price and servicing the sale. Service was great for the custom items I wanted on my Tundra.

October 30, 2013

We are happy to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! We appreciate your recommendation of our team and the staff here at AutoNation look forward to further serving you in the future!