AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

Used 888-400-8689
Service 888-345-2987

Buying a new Car (Scion)

by from Palmdale , Florida |

We went to Toyota to have our old 2012 -Corolla Serviced. My husband had not been happy with this car. He mentioned it to a person in service . I forgot his name but he was very helpful and put us in touch with the right people. We ended up with Roberta Billing in Sales who was so very helpful and a friendly person. She explained things fully offered us colas and water . We ended up taking a Scion Ds out for a test drive. Needless to say we bought the Scion after test driving it and talking , and talking. We have had it home now for several days and we remain happy with this car. Thank you for listening to us about our problems with the other car and working with us to get the new car that meet our needs.

October 30, 2013

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate your positive review!

Kris Temkin is knowledgeable salesman.

by from Naples FL |

Selecting a new car has been a difficult challenge for me. Kris Temkin at AutoNation made it an educational process without stress. I highly recommend Kris and the Toyota Camry Hybrid for your next car.

October 30, 2013

We are glad you chose our dealership! Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

wonderful customer service

by from Fort Myers, FL |

We had a wonderful experience, the sales person was wonderful and she has so much patience I will recommend Alicia to everyone. We feel she is an asset to AutoNation, as she is diligent and very attentive to our needs. Thanks for being there for us. Asif and Salma Qureshi

October 30, 2013

Thank you for your positive review! We respect our customer's time and budget. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Thanks again for the feedback.

A great experience!!!

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Great experience, was an easy process thanks to Juan Murillo, amazing person, I am definitely going back with them for my car services and future's cars. My team Miguel in services and Juan in sales!!!!

October 30, 2013

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Thanks for the positive review!

Best car buying experience I've ever had!

by from Estero, FL |

Buying a car from Autonation was a surprisingly pleasant experience. They were extremely helpful and friendly. Blair went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable, he got to know us and it felt like we were friends of us versus customers. Bob Davis was great as well, he took us for the test drive with the car and didn't pressure at all. they seem like they are more interested in keeping the customer happy then just making a quick sale. There was some false information on my car-fax report and they worked with me to ensure I got more money for my trade then what it was worth! Truly a great experience, I have and will continue to recommended this dealership to everyone. Thanks Bob and Blair, glad we had you to sell us my awesome new scion TC!!

October 30, 2013

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Great deal and great sales associate!

by from North Fort Myers, FL |

We struck our great deal on a new 2013 Corolla over the phone with Tania Clements - easiest negotiations ever! Tania went over the top to make us happy with our purchase. The dealership also arranged installation of cruise control at their price rather than the more costly retail price. The only complaint we have, which caused the lower rating for customer service, was that the sales manager promised us one thing for the cruise control, then came through we something that cost us out of pocket. We've not had repairs on our new Corolla yet, but all of our Toyota vehicles are serviced at AutoNation Toyota, Fort Myers, FL and we're always pleased.

I love my new Scion TC !!!

by from Naples, FL |

I love my new Scion TC !! Paul Marietti our sales person was very helpful and friendly. The dealership went above and beyond in helping us with our new purchase!!

I am Very please with my New Car

by from Naples Fl |

My Sales Rep Glen Did a great job of presenting the car and working with us to get the best trade deal I could find. I am very pleased with the car we purchased and I feel that we saved least a 1K buy going to Automation. I would like to see the buying process take a little less time then it did . But overall I am Pleased. I was Looking for A Genesis, low Miles Loaded and very clean, I have been looking for 6 months for the right car at the wright price, and when I saw this one I was done looking. Thanks Autonation.

Great service, clean facilities, great people

by from Ft Meyers FL |

we recently bought a new Toyota Camry from AutoNation. We were impressed both with the facility and the personal attention of the staff. Bob Rice was warm and funny while still professional. The car is a dream. We will return in the future to be a part of the Toyota family.

First class service, and treatment

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

I've been going to Fort Myers Toyota, now Autonation Toyota Fort Myers, for service on my 2000 Avalon, and my wife's Lexus SUV. I had never bought a car from them, until Labor day this year. From my first phone contact to my signing the "bottom line", the experience was totally positive. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and courteous. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who asked me.