AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

Used 888-400-8689
Service 888-345-2987

BEST CAR SALES PERSON

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

We return to this car dealer because of our sales person ROBERTA BILLING. She is very knowledgable and we feel comfortable with her. If we need anything she is there for us. Perhaps there may be a better price out there but not a better sales person.

corolla

by from Fort Myers |

We went in there not know if we would be able to purchase a car because of our bad credit. Tim Paden was very nice at explaining everything since this was my first time buy a car. When we went over to the preowned we had a hard time getting financed because i did have a license,but they push hard to get us financed. In the end we ended up with a certified preowned Toyota corolla 61K miles and get about 30 MPG.

New Toyota Corolla

by from Ft. Myers, Fl |

I moved to Ft. Myers from Europe and wanted a car as soon as I landed in USA. I got in contact with one of the sales reps via phone and email. My contact person was very flexible (time difference) and understanding. We were able to do all the paperwork via email. When I arrived my new car was waiting for me! This was a very smooth purchase!

Great service

by from Fort Myers |

My sales person was Andrew. He was very friendly and informative , which made me to take the right decision.

Enjoyable experience

by from Naples,Fl |

We knew what we were looking for and the price range and mileage so it was fairly easy to help us. Our salesman was excellent very helpful and NOT pushy!

Used Car Purchase

by from Fort myers, fl |

I inquiered about the dealer and cars in the lot. I was not planning to buy that day. I had originally been there by myself and then came back a few days later with my husband and Tania Clements was our sales person. She was fantastic and an all around great person. She helpe us speak with the manager to get a lower deal and the manager as well was great and personable helping us get to where we can afford. Thank you Toyota!

Great sales staff

by from Fort Myers |

After looking at several cars at other dealerships we were very happy to find a very knowledgeable sales person Mr. Garry Riggs. He took his time and helped us with every question we had about the car a 2013 Toyota Avalon Limited. Everyone we met at the dealership from the General Sales Manager down to the Receptionist were very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers.

Wonderful experience.

by from Englewood, FL |

We were led to AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers through the AutoNation website. We located a used car we were interested in and negotiated a price before we ever saw the car. The person we talked with on the phone set an appointment with a salesperson a few hours later. When we arrived at the dealership, everyone was so welcoming and personal. The salesman had the car pulled up and waiting for us. We went for a test drive and began the purchase. The only thing that was hard, was that it took a little longer to get the paperwork done than expected. However, we had been pre-approved from our lender and the delay was to make sure we left we the car the day we went in, so we didn't have to drive an hour the next day to pick it up. Special thanks to Blair Roskow for his service.

Tania Clements is the best!

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

Tania Clements, my salesperson, is the best. Went out of her way, over and above what most would consider adequate handling of my purchase of a used 2006 Kia Sedona from this Toyota dealership. She gets five gold stars for her attention to detail. Her customer service attitude is excellent. Because of my handicaps, the Finance Officer came to my home and walked me through the entire purchase, Made my life a bit easier. Thanks to all the good folks at Autonation Toyota, Fort Myers.

my 2013 Tundra

by from punta gorda, fl |

i'm totally satisfied with my new toyota, my first new truck in 20 yrs, never thought toyota but now i'm happy i made this purchase, its a all around suitable truck for me, love the ride the space an the power, makes my day, i recommend a tundra truck very highly, enjoying it very much.