AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

Used 888-400-8689
Service 888-345-2987

Nice People, Questionable tactics

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

Leased a Camry and traded a leased Tundra. Was at the dealer from 9:00am till 3:30 pm. Way too long. Test drove A Corolla then the Camry. The Camry I drove was nice, fully loaded, and the color I wanted. I was looking at the lease special of 189.00 and was told by the salesman that the one I drove was more because of the GPS. I said I didn't need that feature so he said he had one just like it without the GPS. I said I'd take it and we agreed on 189.00. He pulled it next to the one I drove. Upon inspection I realized several things lacking. No sunroof, no pushbutton starter, smaller wheels and single exhaust as opposed to the dual exhaust on the test model. I examined the spec sheet on the test car and found it had a 3.5 liter V6 and mine was a 2.5 4cylinder. I brought all this to the attention of the sales dept and was offered a reduced lease payment to appease me. The sales people were very friendly and accommodating and we love the car. However, when I got home I discovered that the Siris Radio I expected to have wasn't there either. I was promised 3 months of the service free. This experience left me wondering if this whole thing was bait and switch.

Great service. Kevin L was Great

by from Estero FL. |

Kevin Laframboise was extremely helpful. He returned phone calls & e-mails more than timely and followed thru so as to make my purchase trouble free !!. He explained all details of my cars operating systems i.e. radio blutooth, clock, prius battery funtions, etc. Good job Kevin !!

WooHoo! A new car!

by from Lehigh Acres, FL |

We went into the dealership not intending to purchase a car that day. Our salesman was wonderful. He was very calming and professional. We looked at a Tacoma and the Camry. With his hard work the trade was going to happen. Way to go Wayne. We'll be back. Ask for Wayne when you go to AutoNation. He's the BEST!

Never Again

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

One of the worst experiences I have ever had buying a vehicle. 5 trips to dealership to purchase it, saleslady smelled like a bar at 2am, service to car never got done that was supposed to be done, so I had to get it done after I purchased it, went through 3 different sales people and 2 finance people, was very disappointed, will never go there again.

Not Pleased!!!

by from Lehigh Acres, FL |

I came into the dealership to Try and work a deal on a New Toyota Tundra Double Cab with Long Bed, they showed three of them on their website and when I got there they didn't have any, my salesman was in-experience and I could tell that right off the get go. So they showed me other trucks and I told them that if I was going to Trade in my current Toyota Tundra I want a long bed, so they found a long bed at Stadium Toyota in Tampa, and they tried to negotiate on a price and wanted full sticker price yet when the ones on the website showed over $5,000 off. So they could not get payments to work and I left then they text my cell phone with a new figure so I accepted and ask at a few times that they will do those payments, oh yes. This was on the weekend so on Monday I never received a call so I called and asked what is the deal and I got told I could either pick it up Tuesday or Wednesday I told them Wednesday, which I figure gives them time and it was Wednesday afternoon I told him. I get a call Wednesday confirming and I come in on Wednesday afternoon, they still detailing it which I thought should have been done already. Anyways I sign new papers and wait for finance guy and he comes and says that they can't do the financing at the payment at that point I almost got up and left he said they will fix all that. I wait and wait then they take me to finance guy and he has everything bundled and I truly don't know if they met what I agree to or not and they were insisting on extended warranty. I got it, and I regret it sometimes and not but I decided I am going to keep it. Then I get the truck and get it home and the sticker says that the Truck is supposed to have a 4 piece connectivity package and did not so I called salesman and said that it?s the USB port and Aux port for the Radio, and I told him that it clearly states Connectivity package 4 piece, USB car charger and three USB cables 2 for apple phones or devices, and mini USB for other types of phones of devices. I will get back to you and he left a message stating the manager said it just USB port and AUX port. So I decided to call Toyota and they contacted David Sales Manager and I had to call him afterwards and I did. In the meantime I called the Finance Manager to cancel my Extended warranty the day after I got my truck and he said I can't cancel there is a prepayment penalty and I have to wait seven months. SO when I called David I talked to him about the connectivity package and the extended warranty, and he said the connectivity package should be in the glove box, I told him that was the first place I checked and it was not there and neither was the harness for the trailer like should be there I thought and he said yes. Like I told him the manual was not in there either it was in the center console he said they would get it ordered and I should get a call Tuesday, Tuesday came and gone never got a call I waited till Friday and I called him, the Trailer harness came in not the connectivity kit so he said next Tuesday, Never got a call so I called him Connectivity did not come in so he said he will give me a call back he did and pulled a connectivity package from another car and I came picked up both items then I went to Finance Manger Lance and he was not in, I called Toyota Finance Already too and there is no prepayment penalty for cancelling so I was prepared, but I finally decided to keep the extended warranty but I am still Mad that Lance would lie to me over the phone. Lastly I called this weekend to see how much they would charge for window tint and they told me they would have a service advisor call me back this was on Saturday April 12,2014 it is now Tuesday April 15, 2014 and I still have not gotten a call back and I am not calling them. All in all I am happy with my truck and but I think the Customer Service from the Sales end is horrible and hope that the Service side is better. Communication is probably the worst thing there lacking in.

April 19, 2014

Thank you, Ryan, for bringing these issues up with us. We are glad you're enjoying the truck, but are deeply disappointed our sales team did not meet your expectations. We aim to give our customers exemplary service, which includes prompt responses and honest sales. We'd like the chance to make things better, so if you're willing, please contact our General Manager at (239) 321-5413. We'd appreciate the opportunity to make your experience a positive one.

Kris Temkin made the selection process simple

by from Cape Coral, Fl. |

I knew that I was interested in a hybrid vehicle when I first stopped in and had the good fortune to meet Kris. Kris asks you what your wants and needs are and listens. He educated me about hybrid vehicles. I was then able to make an informed decision and purchase the right hybrid vehicle for my needs.

April 26, 2014

Chan, congratulations on your purchase of your hybrid, and thank you for your recommendation of Kris! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Run don't walk!

by from Ft Myers, FL |

Well, if you are in the mood to be jerked around and poor customer service than this is the place for you. We bought a car from them on a Tuesday and were told that it needed to have some work done. We were told that it would be ready by Thursday. Thursday we call to check on the car and it is still not ready. Friday comes and the story is the same, part didn't come in and it won't be ready until Saturday. This is completely unacceptable but unfortunately nobody there cares. The used car dealers are used to dealing with people with terrible credit and because of that they treat everyone one like a scumbag. I would highly suggest going somewhere else. So far this has been a horrible experience.

April 15, 2014

Hi Jessica, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at AutoNation Toyota Scion Fort Myers take our reviews very seriously and are sorry to hear of the time it's taking to get your repairs resolved. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our General Manager at (239) 321-5413. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.

BUYER BEWARE

by from Naples Fl |

Do not go Here you will be sorry I felt very uneasy and my gut tokd ne to walk away but had invested way to much time on the process

April 7, 2014

My name is Mike Saenz I am the General Manager at AN Toyota Ft Myers. Please accept my apology... this is not indicative of how we do business. Please call me to discuss your expirience. I will do everything I can to hopefully change your mind. 239-938-2800 if I'm away from my desk please leave a message and I'll call you right back.

The Toyota Avalon is a great vehicle!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

The 2014 Toyota Avalon by far exceeds to the 2014 Lexus ES 350. Warning! The staff at the Lexus dealership In Fort Myers, FL are extremely rude and disrespectful. Once my wife and I mentioned to them that we were also considering The Toyota Avalon, they basically gave us an ultimatum. Take their offer right then or it won't be available to us if we decided to return. In other words: Don't come back to us. But on a brighter note, we love The Toyota Avalon and would recommend it to anyone!!

Great service!

by from Sarasota FL |

I used the wedsite to find the Scion XB I was looking for. Website had lots of good information. Made appointment to meet my salesman Blair. Blair was very professional and made the process very easy. I would recommend this dealership.

April 10, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership! We hope you enjoy your new Scion XB -- happy motoring!