AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

2555 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33907

New 888-494-2967
Used 888-400-8689
Service 888-345-2987

Great place to buy your dream toyota!

by from Naples FL |

I just recently purchased a Camry and really really love! Roberta Billing at Autonation Toyota Fort Myers was great, easy going, hassle free and very helful in getting me into my dream toyota. Thank you Roberta!

AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers responded to this review

September 10, 2014

We're so happy you enjoyed working with Roberta! We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Purchasing a new Vehicle from Auto Nation Ft.Myers

by from North Fort Myers,Fl. |

My wife and I purchased a new RAV/4, the salesman was Bob Rice, very knowledgeable and courteous which made the whole experience comfortable and easy.

Professional, Friendly, Hassle Free

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

I actually had a great time working with Kris Temkin at AutoNation. I didn't see the car color I wanted and he had it on the lot the next day. He worked with me on price, patiently showed me all the features of the car....and that's not all! He was able to answer my questions about other vehicles and how they compared to the Toyota I was interested in. They will be servicing my car and offered to schedule my service for my convenience and send me a reminder. If I do have repairs, I'm sure I'll be rating AutoNation tops. I'll buy my next car from Kris and Auto Nation for sure!.

Good service and friendly personnel

by from ft.Myers Fla |

I recently purchased a new Camry and I love it. My experience there at auto nations was very nice and the sales people were very helpful. Mrs Clement was my sales person and I love the experience that she provided it was very professional and I would recommend her to anyone who is interested in buying a new Toyota.

Great personal service

by from Naples Florida |

Couldn't ask for better service. Panel Socko was right on the ball. Answered all questions knowledgeably.

Fort Myers Autonation Toyota

by from Cape Coral, Florida |

I totaled my '08 Tundra in August while towing my camper. Could not find a 2 wheel drive Tundra in Upstate NY. Contacted AutoNation and within a week they had what I needed in stock a waiting. Flew to Ft. Myers and within about 2 hours the next day drove away in a '14 Tundra. Pleasant experience, no pressure to purchase extras. Thank you Deborah!!!!

AutoNation Toyota Fort myers

by from Fort Myers Fl |

Kevin Laframboise did a great job in finding the car I needed , I have no regrets , I'm loving my 2014 camry .

Exceptional Service

by from Estero, FL |

From the first call made to AutoNation to the actual pick up day, it was clear that customers are top of mind at AutoNation. Dean and Zeke went above and beyond. Extremely helpful and professional every step of the way. Exceptional.

Great purchase and easy transaction.

by from Punta Gorda Isles, Fl |

We had a great time with our saleswoman, Tania Clements, with both our transactions. We had 2 cars shipped from other AutoNation dealers to Fort Myers. She put us at ease from point A to point B. We felt we received a great deal on both cars and even the follow ups have been fantastic. Tania was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you.

3rd Toyota from this great dealership

by from Fort myers, fl |

This is my third SUV from Autonation. If you want a vehicle, tell them the deal that you want and will do everything in their power to get it for you. They make you feel like your in the drivers seat.