AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

Used 888-400-8689
Service 888-345-2987

Great experience

by from Naples, FL |

My wife and I were dreading the need for us to visit a dealership and replace our Toyota Avalon with more than 150,000 miles on the odometer. However, we were fortunate to have Shawna Eraca as the sales associate for Auto Nation to walk us through the process. She was professional, knowledgeable, friendly and most importantly sincere in her desire to be certain that we bought the right car for us.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I'm generally not a fan of the whole car buying experience, but both Vinnie and Robert at AutoNation made the process almost enjoyable. Both gentlemen were concerned with making me satisfied not only with the car I was purchasing, but the price I was paying. Can't say enough good things about them, and I'm very happy with my new RAV4.

Skip Sinclair "MY Salesperson of the Year"

by from Concord,NH |

Buying a used car in not my favorite thing to do, it's right up there with visiting the dentist or having a colonoscopy, But not this time. My salesperson, Skip Sinclair, was very helpful, honest and sincere about his job. He did his best to make a day long task enjoyable. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a good used car. The only negative was the length of time it took to do the paperwork. If they can streamline that process I would give them 5 stars. I have gone over 500 miles and the wheels haven't fallen off yet! :-)

Great Service!

by from Cape Coral, FL |

I couldn't be more pleased with the service I received! I absolutely recommend purchasing from Auto Nation Toyota Fort Myers! My sales person Charles Leigh was awesome with helping me select the right car for me. He was knowledgeable with every aspect that I inquired about before my purchase.

Toyota Trucks RULE!

by from Fort Myers Florida |

Buying From Auto Nation of Fort Myers was easy. My Salesman, Scott Hickman, worked with me and got me the Toyota Tundra I wanted. Scott was fair, honest and friendly. I am pleased with my new Tundra!!

2014 Toyota Avalon Purchase

by from Ft Myers Florida |

I recently visited Autonation Toyota to purchase a new 2014 Toyota Avalon for my wife as a gift for our Anniversary. I really enjoyed the service that I received from the moment that I walked in up to the last paper that I had to sign to finalize the deal. Everybody was very friendly and helpful. I worked with one of the greatest sales person in the store his name is Kris Temkin and loved all the attention and treatment that he gave us. We will definitely recommend anybody that is looking for a new vehicle to stop by Autonation Toyota. Also we will like to recognize the Finance manager Norma Capote that explained all the extra services that were available to make sure our Car is always taken care off at all times. Definetely they show great customer service and make you feel very important through out the whole transaction. We had been looking at other dealerships to make our purchase but for sure we ended up at the right place and we are very happy with everybody at Autonation Toyota. So if you are shopping around don't waste any more time go to Autonation Toyota for your purchase. Carlos Garcia

New Car Purchase

by from Orlando, Florida |

I hate buying cars and really hate the pushy attitude of sales people in this industry. My experience with Paul has change my attitude towards purchasing a new vehicle. Negotiations were professionally handled over the internet and when I got to the dealership my truck was ready for pick up. While there was a minor issue with my payment from the bank once this issue was resolved the service provided by Paul and the Auto Nation team was excellent. I would recommend anyone purchasing a vehicle contact Paul.

great sales team

by from Naples fl |

Great sales team...work hard to get you a good deal

Great service

by from fort myers |

Great service helped me completely until I left with the car I needed particularly ken and Tammy they both took the time out to find the perfect car for me!

As good as it gets!

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

I went in for an oil change, and I drove off in a brand new truck! I saw a truck on the lot that I really wanted, and they made sure to meet my demands in order to make it mine! I love my new truck! I love AutoNation Fort Myers!