AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

Used 888-400-8689
Service 888-345-2987

Great salesman

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

Our salesman Timothy Johnson provided excellent costumer service, professional, knowledgeable and efficient. He explained everything in detail, answered all our questions and made the buying process pleasant and easy. Will definitely recommend. Thank you Tim for all your help, loving our new 4Runner!

Buying a Toyota Camry L

by from Cape Coral, Florida |

Robert Heroux was our salesman. He made us feel very confortable while going through the process of buying a car. The buying experience was the most pleasurable that we have ever had. We would recommend AutoNation Toyota and Robert Heroux to everyone interested in buying a car.

Rav4 Purchase

by from Fort Myers,FL |

Had a Great experience at Autonation Toyota. good personal, clean facility and very variety of cars at great prices. I enjoy the time at was there selecting and purchasing my new Rav4, no complains. Thank you to my sales representative Hector Velez and my financial assistant Ralddy Piantini.

Good experience

by from Ft Myers, Florida |

Very pleased with our purchase experience. Price and negotiation results were to our satisfaction.

LisaR.

by from Estero FL |

Everyone at Toyota Auto Nation was top notch professional! Especially Lisa Campion! She was so helpful throughout our entire process which was sometimes very difficult and frustrating but she was always positive and willing to help no matter what! They gave us a great trade in value for my car and made the process of leasing easy! I have always been a toyota loyal customer and I will continue to be!!!!!

Sales Agent Made the Difference

by from Ft. Myers, Florida |

Our sales representative Dale Fortner provided outstanding service.

Loving my car

by from Lehigh acres, FL |

Charles Leigh went out of his way to assist me in leasing my Toyota corolla. I was on a time restraint and he helped make the process as quick as possible.

Great place to buy your dream toyota!

by from Naples FL |

I just recently purchased a Camry and really really love! Roberta Billing at Autonation Toyota Fort Myers was great, easy going, hassle free and very helful in getting me into my dream toyota. Thank you Roberta!

AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers responded to this review

September 10, 2014

We're so happy you enjoyed working with Roberta! We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Purchasing a new Vehicle from Auto Nation Ft.Myers

by from North Fort Myers,Fl. |

My wife and I purchased a new RAV/4, the salesman was Bob Rice, very knowledgeable and courteous which made the whole experience comfortable and easy.

Professional, Friendly, Hassle Free

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

I actually had a great time working with Kris Temkin at AutoNation. I didn't see the car color I wanted and he had it on the lot the next day. He worked with me on price, patiently showed me all the features of the car....and that's not all! He was able to answer my questions about other vehicles and how they compared to the Toyota I was interested in. They will be servicing my car and offered to schedule my service for my convenience and send me a reminder. If I do have repairs, I'm sure I'll be rating AutoNation tops. I'll buy my next car from Kris and Auto Nation for sure!.