AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

Used 888-400-8689
Service 888-345-2987

Professional, Friendly, Hassle Free

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

I actually had a great time working with Kris Temkin at AutoNation. I didn't see the car color I wanted and he had it on the lot the next day. He worked with me on price, patiently showed me all the features of the car....and that's not all! He was able to answer my questions about other vehicles and how they compared to the Toyota I was interested in. They will be servicing my car and offered to schedule my service for my convenience and send me a reminder. If I do have repairs, I'm sure I'll be rating AutoNation tops. I'll buy my next car from Kris and Auto Nation for sure!.

Good service and friendly personnel

by from ft.Myers Fla |

I recently purchased a new Camry and I love it. My experience there at auto nations was very nice and the sales people were very helpful. Mrs Clement was my sales person and I love the experience that she provided it was very professional and I would recommend her to anyone who is interested in buying a new Toyota.

Great personal service

by from Naples Florida |

Couldn't ask for better service. Panel Socko was right on the ball. Answered all questions knowledgeably.

Fort Myers Autonation Toyota

by from Cape Coral, Florida |

I totaled my '08 Tundra in August while towing my camper. Could not find a 2 wheel drive Tundra in Upstate NY. Contacted AutoNation and within a week they had what I needed in stock a waiting. Flew to Ft. Myers and within about 2 hours the next day drove away in a '14 Tundra. Pleasant experience, no pressure to purchase extras. Thank you Deborah!!!!

AutoNation Toyota Fort myers

by from Fort Myers Fl |

Kevin Laframboise did a great job in finding the car I needed , I have no regrets , I'm loving my 2014 camry .

Exceptional Service

by from Estero, FL |

From the first call made to AutoNation to the actual pick up day, it was clear that customers are top of mind at AutoNation. Dean and Zeke went above and beyond. Extremely helpful and professional every step of the way. Exceptional.

Great purchase and easy transaction.

by from Punta Gorda Isles, Fl |

We had a great time with our saleswoman, Tania Clements, with both our transactions. We had 2 cars shipped from other AutoNation dealers to Fort Myers. She put us at ease from point A to point B. We felt we received a great deal on both cars and even the follow ups have been fantastic. Tania was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you.

3rd Toyota from this great dealership

by from Fort myers, fl |

This is my third SUV from Autonation. If you want a vehicle, tell them the deal that you want and will do everything in their power to get it for you. They make you feel like your in the drivers seat.

Amazing service

by from fort myers fl |

Mr Harris and lance were great. they helped me find the car that fits my needs and the right plan to fit my budget. they did everything to make me feel comfortable.

Joe Wright in sales did a very good job.

by from Ft myers,fl |

Mr Joe Wright sent us an email we couldn't refuse. He made it so we traded our Camry for Avalon. He was very attentive, didn't leave us waiting long. Gave us time to talk on what we really wanted to do. If Joe didn't have an answer it didn't take him long to get one. Just wanted to say thank you. We were not sure if we wanted a new car after all we had a 2013 Camry. Joe and the staff at Toyota in Ft Myers made the complicated paperwork easy.