AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

Used 888-400-8689
Service 888-345-2987

We bought a 2014 Prius C

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Allen (Dale) Fornter was a pleasure to deal with and made the buying process easy. He explained everything in detail and answered all our questions and addressed all our concerns. I'd definitely recommend him as a sales agent.

Customer Review

by from Ft. Myers, FL |

I was greeted quickly and respectfully. My sales associate was very nice and patient. He worked within my budget and made it so that I could drive off with a brand new car! A great experience!

A pleasant, painless experience

by from Naples, Fl |

All the peoples I dealt with, most especially the sales representative, were professional, knowledgeable and efficient. Lisa found me the exact car I wanted at the exact price I wanted to pay.

Purchase of 2014 Toyota highlander

by from Fort myers, fl |

I am delighted with my new Toyota highlander. I would highly recommend my sales associate, bob rice, to anyone. He is conscientious, patient, well informed and overall a great guy. Overall should be excellent.

Great service and awesome facilities,

by from Fort Myers, Florida. |

They were very professional and helpfull....two tumbs up for Toyota....great staff too... everything was very clean and organized .........and the complementary coffee was great too... Lol....

Wonderful experience!!!

by from Lehigh acres, Florida |

We came to this dealership thinking that we might not leave with a car. Our sales rep was phenomenal!!! Gui Messina is an amazing car salesman and he definitely gives a whole new meaning to buying a car and having an amazing experience. He made sure every question we had was answered and he was knowledgable, friendly and I would recommend him to anyone! I was nervous and unsure when I got there and left relieved, well taken care of and left with a sense of comfort knowing I'm covered if something happens! I loved my experience and I can't thank him enough!!!

Barry from Ft. Myers

by from Ft. Myers, Florida |

This turned out to be a very satisfying and enjoyable buying experience which comes primarily from the attention and professionalism I was treated to by Glen von Skal, my salesperson. I especially enjoyed his wife's Key Lime cake/pie!!! That aside, Glen provided me with great service, helping me find and get exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend Glen to any potential buyer. The staff and service provided to me by the dealership was also excellent, the most telling remark I can make is that when I am looking for another vehicle, AutoNation will be first on my list.

AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers responded to this review

June 4, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Barry. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Wonderful Experience from start to finish!

by from North Fort Myers, FL |

I am a retired car dealership manager from up north. My wife and I were looking for a new vehicle. I have been on the sales side for over 30 years so trust me, I know what to look for. We visited some other Fort Myers dealerships and I was frustrated in their lack of courtesy and respect. We went to Auto Nation and were greeted by Alicia S. I told her about my background in the car business and that I was ready to purchase if there was no nonsense. After finding the vehicle we wanted in inventory (a Rav4), she brought over the sales manager. He was courteous and respectful. The deal offered was fair to both the dealership and us. We drove away in the Rav4. After this sales process, I also have confidence in the service department. Sure, they are a big dealership, but as a customer I was made to feel welcome and appreciated. Don't listen to some of these negative reviews. Auto Nation is a great place to do business.

Great service

by from Bonita Springs, Florida |

I went in to have my van serviced and ended up driving home in a new Camry! Everyone was pleasant and helpful, My service adviser, Gregory was most helpful as always and Charles Hickman helped me find the right car. I have dealt with AutoNation for several years now, this being my third purchase, and it has always been a 5 star experience.

AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers responded to this review

June 4, 2014

Skip, thank you for sharing your recent experience at AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers. We hope you're enjoying the new Camry -- happy motoring!

Nice People, Questionable tactics

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

Leased a Camry and traded a leased Tundra. Was at the dealer from 9:00am till 3:30 pm. Way too long. Test drove A Corolla then the Camry. The Camry I drove was nice, fully loaded, and the color I wanted. I was looking at the lease special of 189.00 and was told by the salesman that the one I drove was more because of the GPS. I said I didn't need that feature so he said he had one just like it without the GPS. I said I'd take it and we agreed on 189.00. He pulled it next to the one I drove. Upon inspection I realized several things lacking. No sunroof, no pushbutton starter, smaller wheels and single exhaust as opposed to the dual exhaust on the test model. I examined the spec sheet on the test car and found it had a 3.5 liter V6 and mine was a 2.5 4cylinder. I brought all this to the attention of the sales dept and was offered a reduced lease payment to appease me. The sales people were very friendly and accommodating and we love the car. However, when I got home I discovered that the Siris Radio I expected to have wasn't there either. I was promised 3 months of the service free. This experience left me wondering if this whole thing was bait and switch.