AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

Used 888-400-8689
Service 888-345-2987

New 2014.5 Camry Lease

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

Bought a 2014.5 Toyota Camry there, it was fun and pleasant. Everyone from the greeter through to the last person was cordial, efficient and easy to work with. Special thanx to Bob Rice, Dean and Kurt I will be back in 3 years.

Great Customer Service

by from Naples, Fl |

I have bought a few brand new cars and have never had the experience I had at Auto nation. The salesman David Delson truly got me the best deal! I am super happy with my new Toyota Corolla and glad I went to the best Toyota dealership in town!

great experince

by from Ft Myers |

Always prompt courteous and efficient.The sales people were knwoledable and efficient.no watse d motion.

March 28, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership! We appreciate your positive review, and hope to continue providing great and timely services.

2008 Buick Lacrosse purchase

by from Naples, Fl |

Excellent information and communication on line in anticipation of coming to AN Toyota. My wife and I drove 35 miles up from Naples to look at the Buick I had researched on line. It was beautiful and beyond our expectations. We agreed that night to purchase the 2008 Buick Lacrosse and agreed on a probable trade-in value for my 2000 Chrysler Sebring JX I. We agreed to come back Saturday afternoon after 12:30 PM to complete the paperwork and the deal. We gave Mr. Young a check for $1000 deposit on the Buick Lacrosse. We did arrive at about 2 PM Saturday. As on the prior visit we were cordially greeted in the parking lot and escorted to our salesman, Jeff Young, who also cordially greeted us and took us once again to see the freshly cleaned Buick Lacrosse. We were then invited to wait until one of the finance managers could complete our paper work. We were offered coffee, chairs, a large screen TV to watch, and we waited and waited and waited and waited. Finally we asked if we couldn't leave to go to a local shopping mall to get some food and put in some time and come back. We were advised that if we did leave we would lose our place in line and it could be as long a wait again. After about 75 minutes, a finance person came out to us to confirm some information that had already been provided twice, and disappeared. We both suspected that was to try and appear as though something were happening. After another 35 minutes we stood up to walk out and were advised that we were next in line and in fact could go in with a finance officer. At that point multiple copies of multiple required sheets of paper had to be printed, signed, photocopied and stacked in place. This took an additional 35 minutes. It had been my expectation that between Thursday night and Saturday afternoon the completed stack of papers would be in my file, we would walk in and fairly quickly signed documents medial car and drive away and the new car. The absurd delay came within a few minutes of terminating the deal. We were literally ready to walk out and drive away her old car out of the frustration of sitting around waiting. The waiting room was so cold, my wife and I took turns going outdoors just warmup, take the chill off. At least once or warmup trips outdoors overlap one another and my cell phone which had been stored in a duffel bag on a table in the waiting room disappeared, never to be recovered. Every thing about this experience on line was perfect. The original visit went very well. The salesman, Jeff Young, was very knowledgeable about car, knowledgeable about cars and car dealership in general, and an enjoyable and helpful companion on road trial. He engineer the entire deal very smoothly and professionally. Obviously, we feel that the final paperwork should have been performed much more expeditiously!

friendly people, paperwork done quickly

by from brooksville fl |

i did all the leg work so there was very little that they had to do when i purchased my new (to me) rav4. only disappointment was that the car came with only one key and i cannot get another one made unless i go to a dealer. i know that will be toooo much money. seems like a car would come with a second key.

Thanks Auto Nation

by from LaBelle FL |

I was just in to service my 2012 Tundra. I love my Tundra, in fact it was my second from Auto Nation. I only use it on weekends and vacations, barely had 20,000 miles in over two years. My wife will not drive it because its so big. My daughter is 14 now, we have been planning on giving the Camry to her when she turns 16. Yes the Camry is my wife's second Toyota from Auto nation. Just playing I started looking at Highlanders and 4 Runners. I tow a motorcycle when I am on vacation, so with a little help from Angelo Adamcyk a very nice young salesman we found a 4 Runner that fits my needs. I drove it home that evening, just that simple. What a great vehicle to have for vacations, and the wife loves it. When my daughter turns 16, my wife can have the 4 Runner and I can get a new Tundra. We have both been doing business with Auto nation for over 5 years. Never had an issue with Toyota, service at Auto Nation, or purchasing from Auto nation, I guess that's why I keep going back. Angelo you were wonderful to work with, I hope to see you in a couple of years. Joseph

Best dealership I have ener dealt with!!!!!!

by from Ocala,FL |

Like I said, best dealership I have ever dealt with. All the people that are involved with this dealership shoed the best professionalism that I have seen in a long time. Truly a pleasure to have done business with them. Keep up the good work.

March 27, 2014

We are happy you found us so helpful! The staff at always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you both for the review!

Never Again!

by from Punta Gorda, FL |

All I can say is Never Again! I won't even go back for the complimentary 1st service!

March 5, 2014

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Randy. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers. Please call our General Manager directly at (239) 321-5413 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving any issues you experienced to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

noncomprehensible

by from Bonita Springs |

A car accident got my car in this collision center via Allstate insurance. I was promised an estimate, never got it. After 2,5 weeks I was calling for state of work and of a sudden right now was received the part. Another week passed I called again Allstate and was told they had left a message for me. I did not have a message. I called in and was told the message was 30 minutes ago on my phone. There was no message. The repair was done next day but since the alignment had to be done by Mercedes they could not finish the car drivable. The bill is $ 820. I arranged an appointment with Mercedes for next day 1.30 pm and told them. An hour later they called me that the car would not be available before payment and the bill is $ 960. I told them Allstate pays, they didn't car. I called Allstate and was told they sent two checks to Toyota, one $ 860 and another one $ 640. So I thought this would be fine now. Next day they called me that the car is ready but I have to care the towing. I told them there is enough money. Nevertheless I ordered roadside service from Allstate to be there at 1pm and so was I. What was not here was the car, which they said smiling they have towed it already to Mercedes. I will never enter this service shop again, and I do not think that I would by free will get a Toyota.

February 21, 2014

Ben, we regret that you had a negative experience with our collision center at AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers. Thank you very much for sharing these comments. We feel our service team worked hard to fix the concerns you had with your vehicle, and we're sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. We would love to have the opportunity to make this right with you. Our General Manager would love to work with you personally to ensure that your experiences with us are more positive moving forward and can be contacted directly at (239) 321-5413. We look forward to your call, and thank you for the feedback.

great car and greater service

by from fort myers, florida |

autonation scion fort myers,was like a breath of fresh air, they really made you feel at home. They were in my corner the whole time, helping to get the car i really wanted and i couldn't ask for more, and they go the extra mile helping you get the best deal for your buck. I would definitely recommend Autonation Scion Fort Myers to anyone and everyone looking to great deals, excellent service and an excellent selection of quality new and used vehicles.