AutoNation Toyota Scion Fort Myers

2555 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33907

New 888-475-6704
Used 888-475-3701
Service 888-475-9035

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Great experience

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

I had a great experience here at Toyota AutoNation. Kris was extremely helpful and knowledgable about all vehicles. This was by far THE BEST experience I've ever had while leasing a vehicle. Kris was very kind and trustworthy. I did not feel that he was just trying to get my money or make a quick deal. He took pride as a salesman and answered all my questions and was able to get me into the vehicle that was right for me in a short amount of time. All people should be able to go to a dealership and have the great experience that I did and I thank kris for providing that for me. I will definitely recommend Toyota AutoNation as well as Kris to anyone that I know that is looking for a vehicle. Thank you kris for everything!

Dallas Gibson was fantastic

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

Dallas Gibsons knowledge of the Tacoma made the difference between buying at auto nation or Honda

Great dealership

by from North Forrt Myers, FL |

Its a great dealership. Everyone is extremely pleasant. The work performed on my vehicle has always been satisfactory. And my new car salesman, Julian, was very pleasant and got us a great deal. So, thank you Autonation

Awesome People and Dealership

by from CApe Coral,Fl |

We are repeat customers and have had excellent service. The dealership makes you feel like Family.

Project Manager

by from Sarasota, FL |

The reception was very comfortable and the sales experience was free flowing (not high pressure). The experience was very informative.

Review for Camry

by from Naples, FL |

Sales reps were very helpful. Powal and Vince were pleasant.

Great Service

by from Cape Coral,Fla |

The Staff was very helpful. The facility was clean and the staff greeted us upon arrival. I'm very satisfied with my new car purchase and I highly recommend this company to everyone.

Professional and efficient Team!

by from Naples, FL |

We were impressed by the quality of the service even though we did not buy an expensive car. Kevin was very professional, dedicated, not pushy(usually the case when it comes to buying a car). I will recommand this dealer to my friends. The whole team was great. Thank you

AutoNation Toyota

by from Cape Coral, Florida |

My experience buying from AutoNation Toyota has been a good one. What made especially good was the salesperson who handled the purchase. It was a no pressure deal. Actually when I walked in the door I was just looking with no intent to buy a new car. This dealership has come through for me and I am very satisfied. The sales staff is really what made the experience good for me.

AutoNation Toyota Scion Fort Myers responded to this review

July 14, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience!

Great Car Shopping Experience

by from Fort Myers, FL |

We purchased a 2015 Camry XLE. Norman, the Autonation salesman, was very knowledgeable of all aspects of the Camry and went to great lengths to go over all of the cars features. He recognized that my wife and I are not very tech savvy and he very patiently went over the technology aspect of the Camry, All in all Norman was very polite, friendly and knowledgable making for a pleasant buying experience,

AutoNation Toyota Scion Fort Myers responded to this review

July 14, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great services

by from Lehigh Acres, FL |

Tom thank you very much for your attention to us ,we are very happy to have worked with you,it was an excellent experience and we are happy with our Toyota Corolla 2015 THANK YOU SO MUCH ?