AutoNation Toyota Scion Fort Myers

2555 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33907

New 888-475-6704 New 888-475-6704
Used 888-475-3701 Used 888-475-3701
Service 888-475-9035 Service 888-475-9035

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great experience

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

I had a great experience here at Toyota AutoNation. Kris was extremely helpful and knowledgable about all vehicles. This was by far THE BEST experience I've ever had while leasing a vehicle. Kris was very kind and trustworthy. I did not feel that he was just trying to get my money or make a quick deal. He took pride as a salesman and answered all my questions and was able to get me into the vehicle that was right for me in a short amount of time. All people should be able to go to a dealership and have the great experience that I did and I thank kris for providing that for me. I will definitely recommend Toyota AutoNation as well as Kris to anyone that I know that is looking for a vehicle. Thank you kris for everything!

Knowledgeable sales person.

by from Ft Myers , Fla |

The salesman was polite knowledgeable and not overbearing .

Lousy service

by from North Fort Myers, FL |

As I am writing this review, I am still stuck in an unresolved situation. We have a problem with the brakes of our 2003 Corolla that we bought at this place last year. Called Monday evening for an appointment. Got appointment for Tuesday morning at 10:20. Were told on the phone by Andrew Jenkins on Tuesday 4:30pm that they need a part which would only arrive on Thursday. In order to receive the part by Wednesday, they would have had to order by 4pm. First disappointment: Why did he not order before 4pm? He had the car in the morning at 10:20! The situation is that we live most of the time in Canada and our son with 4 friends is in Florida for a one-week vacation and no access to rental cars due to their age, so they are stuck without a car. That situation was shared with Auto Nation on Monday already. So we already lost one day due to them not ordering the part in time. He furthermore said on the phone on Tuesday, that as soon as the part arrives on Thursday, they would work on it immediately and it would take 2 hours. So getting the car on Thursday instead of Wednesday was a blow, but what can we do? Today is Thursday and I called at 9am to get a status update. I was told Andrew is with a client and would return my call within the hour. I called back one hour later since I had not received the call back. I was then told that he is still with a client and would call back. Another hour later my husband called and was told that Andrew is not in today until Sunday!!!! We were also told that the part has been received and "somebody should work on this" and that we "should give it a day". When we ask to speak to the manager, we told no-one is there. This is unacceptable and not the agreement we had! The 5 young people lost already 3 days of their one week vacation. Auto Nation service does not keep their word! They keep changing their story and blow us off on the phone, refusing to connect us with a manager. The biggest disappointment I ever had with a car repair service! And I am person who usually writes positive reviews...

2016 Highlander Ltd Hybrid

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Very efficient process. Appreciated the communications.

AutoNation Toyota Scion Fort Myers responded to this review

January 17, 2016

Jim, thank you for sharing your recent experience at AutoNation Toyota Scion Fort Myers. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Great Service

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I bought a 2016 Toyota Corolla! Love it! Also I am trilled with the backup camera! Scott Hickman our salesman was great he met all of our needs and questions we had. Autonation Toyota in Fort Myers was exceptional!

brodie

by from Lake Placid, FL |

The buying experience took way too long to complete even though I made every attempt to not let that happen. I arrived at 9:15 AM and left the dealership at 4:00 PM. Unfortunately you are made to finance the vehicle here to get the right deal. Imagine having to pay more for the vehicle if you are a cash buyer!

Excellent dealer and sales staff

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Our salesman Pawel did an outstanding job with the purchase of our Prius c. We will definitely return to Autonation in the future for our next car purchase

Great service

by from Naples, FL |

Everything was great! Thank you for all the help. I love my new car

2015 yaris 3 door hatchback

by from fort myers, florida |

i am enjoying my Yaris and driving it around the county getting use to the car. NO complaints, no tickets so far.

Great service

by from Lee County, |

Khris was very nice and patient with me. If i want a new car i ask for Khris.