AutoNation Toyota Scion Fort Myers

2555 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33907

New 888-494-2967
Used 888-400-8689
Service 888-258-1285

Great service, great sales rep!!

by from Ft. Myers, FL |

Had a great experience with my first vehicle leasing!! Our sales rep Roberta Billings went above & beyond to get us the most for trade-in & affordable payment. She went through the instrumentation of the vehicle, setup our phones & radio stations!! We also received a follow up call to make sure all was going well with our new vehicle!!

Great experience

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

I had a great experience here at Toyota AutoNation. Kris was extremely helpful and knowledgable about all vehicles. This was by far THE BEST experience I've ever had while leasing a vehicle. Kris was very kind and trustworthy. I did not feel that he was just trying to get my money or make a quick deal. He took pride as a salesman and answered all my questions and was able to get me into the vehicle that was right for me in a short amount of time. All people should be able to go to a dealership and have the great experience that I did and I thank kris for providing that for me. I will definitely recommend Toyota AutoNation as well as Kris to anyone that I know that is looking for a vehicle. Thank you kris for everything!

I LOVE MY AVALON!

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

I bought at Toyota Avalon XLE Touring, and enjoyed the whole experience. Paul was the first person we met at the dealership, and he took us on a test drive and explained the vehicle to us. He was very well informed and personable. We had our minds made up about the car, we only needed to make the deal which was relatively painless. No high pressure there at all. We are still learning about our car, about all the electronic and IT features on it, but all seems to be relatively intuitive so far. The financing process was well explained by Nick, also a pleasant experience.

The best service I've ever had.

by from Ft Myers, fl |

I had the best experience with Kevin Ledisma and Timothy Johnson. They were friendly and genuine. It was a most pleasant experience. I will refer anyone I know who's going to buy a car to go to ft Myers Toyota and see these two men. So happy with my new car and enjoying it very much thank you Kevin and Timothy for such a wonderful experience.

howdy doody

by from fort myers, florida |

truck had water spots on it the staff got it right and made everything like new agian

April 10, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Great service!!!!

by from Moore Haven, fl |

My daughter and I had a nice experience buying her first car. Wayne seemed very knowledgeable. My daughter and I feel very satisfied with our recent purchase

Customer

by from Cape Coral, Florida |

I was able to find a vehicle at the local dealership, that was exactly what I wanted, with the features that I wanted. So far I have been very pleased with it.

Very satisfied

by from Estero, Fl |

Kevin was very informative and helpful. This my second purchase and both my sons have had a total of three new vehicles

Great service and an amazing salesman!!!

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

We were looking for a vehicle let for our family and Kevin Bays was amazing, he had a great personality and was very honest with us when I was looking at a vehicle he did not recommend for what our needs were. I won't ever buy a vehicle from anyone else!!

April 10, 2015

Excellent customer education & respect.

by from Naples, FL |

I was shopping for a new Prius. The salesmen were courteous, well informed & very helpful.

To Kill A Mockingbird

by from Ft Myers, FL |

I was considering trading my 2014 Tacoma 2WD for a 2015 4WD because I was towing a boat on a regular basis. I really wasn't serious about trading at that time and was generally just curious about pricing and availability. However, shortly after meeting with my salesperson, David, my apprehension was quickly dissipated, I felt right at home and I was very pleased with the models available and with the facility. Moreover, David worked closely with me to secure a deal that I felt comfortable with. To make a long story short, it is the people at this facility that made this experience a good one for me. From sales, to closing to service, I sincerely believe that this will continue to be a satisfying experience.