AutoNation Toyota Scion Fort Myers

Used 888-475-3701
Service 888-475-9035

Great experience

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

I had a great experience here at Toyota AutoNation. Kris was extremely helpful and knowledgable about all vehicles. This was by far THE BEST experience I've ever had while leasing a vehicle. Kris was very kind and trustworthy. I did not feel that he was just trying to get my money or make a quick deal. He took pride as a salesman and answered all my questions and was able to get me into the vehicle that was right for me in a short amount of time. All people should be able to go to a dealership and have the great experience that I did and I thank kris for providing that for me. I will definitely recommend Toyota AutoNation as well as Kris to anyone that I know that is looking for a vehicle. Thank you kris for everything!

Tania was awesome!!!!

by from Fort Myers, florida |

Tania was fabulous she was very knowledgeable friendly and wonderful to deal with. Will recommend her to all my friends

AutoNation Toyota? See Roberta Billing.

by from Ft. Myers, Fl |

Came to AutoNation Toyota, Fort Myers on a Sunday with my girlfriend to purchase a 2015 Scion FRS the day I graduated from college. I was passed on by two male associates before Roberta Billing came and introduced herself. She was the most accommodating and friendly of any car salesman I'd ever had the pleasure of dealing with, and she helped get me exactly the car I'd wanted. It wasn't like talking to a salesman at all. The color I wanted wasn't on the lot, so she set up a dealer trade and drove herself the next day to Miami to pick it up for me and drive it back. Through the entire process, from the first day at the dealership, until a couple days later at signing, she text me updates on where the car was and when it'd be ready for me. Additionally, she's kept in contact with me regarding the car, even after signing, to ensure that I am satisfied with the purchase or had any additional questions. Long story short, if all the associates at the dealership were as accommodating and sincere as Roberta Billing, I'm sure you'd sell a lot more cars.

Great truck buying experience

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

I recently purchased a 2015 tundra. Kris Tempkin, my salesman was knowledgeable and friendly. The staff made the whole process move as quickly as it could and the whole process was smooth.

Wonderfull Service Sales Person Marcus Excelent

by from Cape Coral,Fl |

It Was a Wonderfull time attended by Marcus Carlson, He was Extremnly Pacient, Very polite, and really Professional during negotiation. We love Toyota Corolla Thanks.

2015 Toyota Tundra

by from Ft Myers,Florida |

Had a great stress free buying experience when purchasing my new Toyota Tundra. Very pleased

I LOVE MY AVALON!

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

I bought at Toyota Avalon XLE Touring, and enjoyed the whole experience. Paul was the first person we met at the dealership, and he took us on a test drive and explained the vehicle to us. He was very well informed and personable. We had our minds made up about the car, we only needed to make the deal which was relatively painless. No high pressure there at all. We are still learning about our car, about all the electronic and IT features on it, but all seems to be relatively intuitive so far. The financing process was well explained by Nick, also a pleasant experience.

The best service I've ever had.

by from Ft Myers, fl |

I had the best experience with Kevin Ledisma and Timothy Johnson. They were friendly and genuine. It was a most pleasant experience. I will refer anyone I know who's going to buy a car to go to ft Myers Toyota and see these two men. So happy with my new car and enjoying it very much thank you Kevin and Timothy for such a wonderful experience.

howdy doody

by from fort myers, florida |

truck had water spots on it the staff got it right and made everything like new agian

AutoNation Toyota Scion Fort Myers responded to this review

April 10, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Great service!!!!

by from Moore Haven, fl |

My daughter and I had a nice experience buying her first car. Wayne seemed very knowledgeable. My daughter and I feel very satisfied with our recent purchase

Customer

by from Cape Coral, Florida |

I was able to find a vehicle at the local dealership, that was exactly what I wanted, with the features that I wanted. So far I have been very pleased with it.

AutoNation Toyota Scion Fort Myers responded to this review