Sam Galloway Ford

Used 888-499-0453
Service 866-795-2305

Stress Free, Fair, & Honest

by from Naples, FL |

I'll admit i shopped around. This wasn't the closest Lincoln dealer to me but the had the model i thought i wanted on the lot so i went there to check it out. I was blown away by how easy they made buying a car. Of course the test drive and initial sales process was smooth. It always is. I was expecting a fight when it came time to negotiate price. But rather than start high expecting a negotiation, the sales team presented me an offer that what was within $100 of my absolute rock bottom price. No tricks or upsells later. When i decided on a different trim that they had to get from another dealer the same honest pricing applied. Even after double check the deal upon returning hope the numbers checked out. All in all Gina, Joel and the rest of the team created a stress free environment. I would highly recommend this team and dealership.

6 months later & Happier than ever!

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

Bought my 2015 Fusion Hybrid Titanium in December 2015. So happy with this car¿¿ The staff @ Sam Galloway are awesome. Everyone's always so friendly & they go out of their way to please you!

June 10, 2015

Thanks for giving us the chance to serve you, Angie! We're so glad to hear that you're still enjoying your Fusion! If our team can assist you in the future, please let us know.

STOP AND READ THIS FIRST!

by from Cumming GA |

I was very skeptic at first when I read the reviews here to the point that I'm not even excited to deal with them anymore. However my salesperson Jeff Rexford was always very responsive via phone and emails even late at night just to ease my doubts. Knowing I am from out of state with no visibility on the vehicle, he gave my the honest to goodness feedback assurance and even secured the car until I flew in from Atlanta a week later. Let me tell you, he picked me up from the airport with the vehicle and allowed me to drive the car to assure full confidence and exact representation. Very knowledgeable, respective and most importantly very honest even from the time of signing the paperwork. No frills, No nonsense and nothing hidden between the lines!! Bottom line please disregard all previous reviews and contact Jeff Rexford for all your automotive needs. This is truly red carpet treatment and I will definitely come back to Sam Galloway Ford!! Hi Jeff - Me and my family would want to thank you for everything! You changed people's perception to car buying. Keep up the great work!

June 10, 2015

Fred, thanks for leaving such a thoughtful review! It makes our day to hear that you had an exceptional experience with Jeff and our team. If we can further assist you in anyway, don't hesitate to let us know.

LOVE THIS PLACE & MY NEW CAR!

by from Fort Myers Florida |

Just stopped by to find out how to fill my washer fluid; I also asked about a car wash. The nice man just took my car & got it done for me! What service!

June 10, 2015

Angie, we sincerely appreciate your kind words and your business. If our team can assist you in the future, please let us know!

No follow up - Didn't value my business

by from Ft Myers, FL |

I've been a Ford owner for many many years. My family is growing so I decided to visit Sam Galloway Ford in Ft Myers, FL to give it a shot. Nobody followed up with me or showed me that my business was valued. The sales associate had no knowledge about the product, about the available inventory and showed no real interest to sell. I don't know what type of training they received, but it is not fair for customers to deal with the frustration of dealing with a salesman that used to sell other brands instead of Ford. I felt that my time and my business was not valued. i was expecting a better experience from a dealership that advertise themselves as "OUR SALES DEPARTMENT PUTS THE CUSTOMER FIRST...". Thanks.

Stay away.. No service after the sale

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Bought a 2009 BMW 528i. Drove it home and realized that it was running very rough. Called deal in the AM and was told to run a tank full with some carb cleaner. If that didn't work, do it a second time. I did both and nothing changed so I called dealership. Left several messages and nobody called back so I went in. Was told that I needed to schedule a time with the service department and bring the car in. I set an appointment for later that week. Came in at scheduled time at 8:30am and waited 2 hours before I was helped. Then I was immediately told since it was a BMW that they would not even look at it. Went back into the sales department and left a message for manager with no call back. I called and left at least 4 messages and went into the dealership and left another with no follow up on their end. This was in March of 2014. Went back into the dealership in the beginning of February of 2015 with my son as he wanted to buy a car they had listed. Told him to stay away as their service was horrible. Could not come to a deal but the new sales manager heard my complaint about my purchase and promised to make it right. He explained that he was new and trying to fix the service issues they had in the past. Needless to say it has been almost a week and nobody has called me. Do yourself a favor and stay away from these people. There are tons of other dealers out there that would love your business.

First & Last time at Sam Galloway

by from Naples, FL. |

Went there to buy a 2011 Toyota Tundra they had. Sales rep was friendly and courteous. Didn't know a lot about the vehichle. Ended up buying the vehicle. Turns out they had only 1 set of keys for this truck. Sales rep said he was going to call previous owner about other set of keys. Called 2 days later and wanted to talk to a Sales Manager. Sales rep calls me instead. Told him there were things on the truck I thought they needed to check out. Sales rep calls me 4 days later when I'm off from work. I call him the following Monday. Still waiting on a call back. Being a business owner this is not acceptable.

January 18, 2015

Brendan, we understand that your time is precious and are sincerely sorry for the delay. We would like to address your concerns about the vehicle as soon as possible. Please contact our Sales Manager, Stephen Calden at 239-936-2193 at your convenience to further discuss. We appreciate your patience and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Great Service

by from Appleton, WI |

We are from Wisconsin. In the last two years, we have had reason to come to your place of business for service on our truck three times. The first time was a catalytic converter (under warranty). The second time, the lock on our tail gate broke (under warranty). Today my husband had a question regarding the information on the dash. A technician named Adrian helped him out today. We would like to let you know that we have had nothing but exceptional service and would patronize your business if we lived a little closer.

Must be too busy for acceptable customer service

by from Port Charlotte, FL |

After contacting them several times by text and email.....the min I mentioned a trade-in....I never heard from them again..........I'll take my money to a dealer that cares.........

December 28, 2014

We are sorry for any inconvenience we have caused. If you can contact me directly at 239 936-2193 I will assist you with all of your needs. I would also like to find out who your salesperson was at the dealership. We strive for complete satisfaction and I'm sorry we didn't achieve that . Tami Yost Internet Manager Sam Galloway Ford 239 936-2193

Extremely pleased!!

by from Ft Myers, FL |

We just purchased a used Ford Taurus SHO and were extremely pleased with the entire experience! The car is beautiful and in excellent condition. Our sales person Shelly was more than helpful, very knowledgeable, and had our best interests in mind. Ray and Scott in finance were also great and worked out a great deal for us, including an extended warranty and maintenance plan. Sam Galloway and the general manager Brain even came out to greet us and oversee our deal. We highly recommend everyone in SW FL to Sam Galloway Ford! We will be back when we purchase our next car. We are thankful for a great experience!!!

November 25, 2014

Alicia and Craig, we appreciate your business and your feedback. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you! Enjoy your new ride!