Val Ward Cadillac

12626 S Tamiami Trl, Fort Myers, FL 33907

New 855-742-0245
Used 888-716-3640
Service 888-960-3258

"Let our family make car buying easy" Call Jeff Miller for more details. (239)823-9414

Sales Jeff Miller

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

I recently had to purchase two cars in one month, due to an unfortunate accident that totalled my first car. I was interested in Chevy camaros only, and had many local Chevy dealers to choose from, but upon stumbling online on a camaro that was for sale at the Val Ward Cadillac dealership, I called the internet sales manager, Jeff Miller. The exact same car was for sale at a different dealership, (and for less money), but because of Jeff's professionalism in the sale process, I decided to purchase the car from Val Ward Cadillac. What impressed me most though, is the fact that after I drove off the lot with the new camaro, Jeff's job was far from done. I have called Mr. Miller on numerous occassions about additional "car advice", and he has gone above and beyond what any car salesman has done for me in the past. I would reccommend this dealership for anybody who is not only just looking for a new or used car, but who wants to feel secure in all aspects of their purchase. Thank you again.

November 6, 2013

Thank you for such kind words Carolyn, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. It has been a pleasure doing business with you! Please continue to contact me at any time if we may assist you in any way. Sincerely, Jeff Miller - Internet Sales Manager.

Wonderfull

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

Very good company to deal with - full marks 100 out of 75.

September 10, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment out of your day to share your experience with us Ken, it was a pleasure having you in to see us! We appreciate your feedback and business!

Happy Family

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Our entire family has bought new and used cars, Cadillac and others, through Bill Houghton at Val Ward Cadillac. Call and ask him to find a car and he will do everything possible to get you in a car ASAP. He is probably the dearest man ever to sell a car. If that is all a buyer got, it would be enough, but after the sale is the icing on the cake. The service department is beyond anything we have seen before, they will take the car in, unload your car into a loaner, and you can be on your way in minutes, not hours like other dealerships we have encountered. Thank you to Bill and Val Ward service for everything. Myrna,Jen,Keith,Con,Scott ,Rachel and HUD

September 10, 2014

Myrna, Jen, Keith, Con, Scott, Rachel, and Hud... From our family to yours, thank you for your kind words and years of business! Mr. Houghton has been an important part of Val Ward Cadillac since the very beginning and will be elated to see your note!

Never felt so good leaving a dealership

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Went to the dealership looking for a used CTS and left with a brand new ATS. I was completely satisfied with everyone from the salesman to the financing department. They clearly went over the vehicle and lease agreement from the beginning to end. Never had an experience as pleasant as this transaction. Thanks for all your help and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Contact Jason Poulin he was our salesman and was great.

November 6, 2013

It was a pleasure having you in to see us Rick, thank you for your kind words and business! Please contact us at any time if we may assist you with the powerful options available to you via your new Cadillac CUE system. We hope you enjoy your new ATS! Best Regards, Justin Flynn Certified Technology Expert Val Ward Cadillac 239-939-2212

SERVICE ADVISOR LIED!!!

by from Punta Gorda, FL |

I spoke to Craig Doucette, Service Advisor on three seperate occasions to verify that a specific set of tires was available for my vehicle. He confirmed on three (3) occasions that they were...they had a warehouse full of them...they put them on cars every day...etc. On the day of my service appointment, I dropped my car off in the morning and went to work. Withing minutes of arriving at my office, I received a call from Craig stating that the tires I requested were really NOT there. Further, he stated that they no longer available at all. I cannot help wondering why he confirmed on three separate calls that they were available, they were ORDERED and they had ARRIVED! The real issue is that I specifically called him the afternoon PRIOR to my morning appointment and he again confirmed that my tires I requested had come in. I still have the voicemail. To say I am disappointed is an understatement. Val Ward...you just LOST A CUSTOMER!!!

What a great experience

by from St Louis area |

Dave Ganger - Internet Sales Manager - was awesome. We saw the van on the Internet. It was one that was actually not currently in inventory, but Dave said he would let us know when it arrived. He did just that and we bought the car from his recommendation and description. When we showed up at Val Ward he took us on a test drive and the van was perfect. If you need a car, see Dave at Val Ward.

November 6, 2013

On behalf of Dave and the rest of the Val Ward Cadillac family, thank you for your kind words and purchase. It was a pleasure having you in to see us Herb and Linda!

Sales & Service

by from ft myers |

Brent Dixon sales Craig service Both are very professional and knowledgeable about their positions

November 6, 2013

Donald, thank you for your kind words regarding Brent and Craig. They will be thrilled to see your note! The entire Val Ward Cadillac family appreciates you taking the time to share your experience with us. We value your business and feedback!

Happy customer for many years

by from Bonita Springs FL |

I have been a customer for many years. I have always had the very best in service and overall experience. Both during and after the sale, the staff is friendly, knowledge, and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Val Ward Cadillac.

November 6, 2013

On behalf of the entire Val Ward Cadillac family, thank you for your kind words regarding our staff. We endeavor to make each experience at Val Ward Cadillac truly world class and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We hope to earn your business for many years to come!

used cars

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Watch if you buy a used car, they charge a 599.00 administrative fee in which they claim the tires on the cars have 50 % or better wear on them, We got 5000 miles and all the cords are showing. Called them back to complain and get quote for new tires and they were willing to do nothing to compensate us.

Professional and friendly dealer

by from Lehigh Acres, FL |

Although the salesman knew that I was "shopping" for the best price in the area, he never became unfriendly or demanding. And he finally offered me the best deal!

November 6, 2013

It was a pleasure doing business with you Harry, thank you for choosing Val Ward Cadillac! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

new car purchase

by from EsteroFl |

extremely professional Dave Bliley was the ultimate professional and we drove home our new car. It was a pleasure to deal with a salesperson who had excellent knowledge of his product.

November 6, 2013

It was a pleasure having you in to see us Ben! On behalf of Dave and the rest of the Val Ward Cadillac family, thank you for your purchase and feedback. We know you are going to adore your new Cadillac!