Scanlon Acura

14270 S Tamiami Trl, Fort Myers, FL 33912

New 855-321-8670 New855-321-8670
Used 888-514-3141 Used888-514-3141
Service 855-222-2186 Service 855-222-2186

Where you'll get a deal you feel good about!

Best dealership on the west coast of Florida!!!

by from sarasotafl |

Talked to the GM and Dan Clifford about a car I saw online. My local dealership was not taking much off the 2014s and had 2015s in already. I wanted a 2014 model year in clearance or a 2013 with low miles. Called to see what they were doing at Scanlon. Worked out a deal over the phone. I got there the deal was as stated. Great deal, worth driving the 100 miles each way to save thousands over my local dealership. Free oil changes at dealership. Have family in that area so when I visit them I will take my car in for the freebies.

August 13, 2014

WOW! What a great review of Scanlon Acura in Fort Myers! We always try to be fair, and get our clients the best deal possible. We are glad that you can visit family and take advantage of our VIP service department benefits! Enjoy the new MDX.

Excellent customer service!!!

by from Ft Myers, fl |

This is by far the best dealership I have dealt with. Their salesman Sam Oris de Roa was very professional and very kind! He always had the correct answers to all my questions, and made my buying experience very pleasant. Very happy with the experience, will buy from this dealership again!

April 13, 2016

We strive to have all a pleasant experience for all of our customers. Thank you for letting us know that we did a great job with you! We are very glad to have Sam here on our team.

Great service

by from Ft Myers FL |

I purchased a used BMW from your dealership about a year ago.We live in Atlanta but have a place down there. Soon after the service engine light came on and your repair service was great. This week the battery went dead, on Sunday, and no one in Ft Myers would touch the car. We left the car outside and on Monday Andrew called and said no problem. The battery was replaced and works well. On the way home I noticed the air was not working. I looked the problem up and found out if you jump start the car or change the battery the car goes int o Transport mode. Andrew and Aaron assured me the problem would be fixed. Within an hour they got the equipment needed from the Lexus division and they removed the code and the car runs great. Just wanted to let you how much I appreciate Andrew and Aaron and all the help they were and you should be proud to have them as part of your team. Without taking the car to the BMW dealership, no one else would touch the car. I called the BMW dealership and was told since I took thee car elsewhere to change the battery it would cost me $155 to remove the code. Needless to say they will never get my business. Just wanted to say thanks. Regards, Gerry Kenna

April 12, 2016

Sometimes a business really shines when things go wrong. We are so glad that we were able to get things right for you quickly, and done right! Enjoy the BMW

Awesome Car Buying Experience

by from Fort Myers FL |

This dealership really goes above and beyond!!I have been waiting for the last 6 years and now finally my husband and I were ready to take the leap on an MDX. This may seem crazy but we took our 4 yr old son with us and we had no issues our Saleman Phil and everyone at scanlon acura made the purchase of our MDX fast and simple the longest part was learning all the cool tech things on the new MDX. I would highly recommend this dealership they really take care of you through the whole process. I am so excited to finally have my Dream Car!!!Thanks for everything!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I could not have asked for a more personable sales person. Kim was exceptional and exceeded my expectations. She listened to me and knew exactly what I wanted and needed. Kim found the perfect car for me and I absolutely love it. I cannot stop singing her praises to everyone and anyone who will listen. Victor in Finance offered a package that beat my credit union which is very rare. I am so thankful for the excellent customer service I received from both which created an impeccable car buying experience for me. If you are considering buying a car I strongly recommend Kim and Victor at Scanlon Acura.

Stellar Experience!

by from Ft. Myers, FL |

What a great place to buy a new or used car! I have to give kudos to Eric, my salesman for taking the time to find a car that is the perfect fit for me. I was looking for something very specific and he had the patience of a Saint during the process! This experience was far superior than my last at another local dealership. Even the finance department was pleasant and i didn't feel pressured into buying additional things i didn't really want. My extended warranty is fantastic and my loan even beat USAA, which doesn't happen often, Thank you Eric and the Scanlon team!

Very proffesional group.

by from Ft. Myers Fl |

Jesse Sellers was my salesman and he helped me through my selection and purchase with the greatest of patience and courtesy. The people there are very peasant and professional Please give them a try. It will be worth your time.

Great Dealership

by from Houston, Tx |

I searched several websites for 6 months looking for a particular used car. This dealership had the best price and made my shopping experience painless. Shaun, I want you to know what a great salesman you have in John Gallman. He did such a great job; I came all the way from Texas to purchase the used 2013 Ford Flex you had for sale. I could not have asked for a more dedicated person handling my inquiries and purchase. Don?t let him get away!

Exceptional dealer / salesperson buying experience

by from Bonita Springs, FL |

This is our third Acura purchase but the first in Florida. The entire experience was efficient, honest, and absent of stress. Our salesperson, Jill Marree, could not have been more upfront, professional and accommodating. She answered our questions and was there for us as needed without pressuring us in any way. We had pricing guides and an expectation for a fair price. Scanlon fulfilled our expectations without any haggling. Jarrod Bishop, who informed us about extended warranties and protection packages, had an educational and low-key approach, which we very much appreciated. Overall, it was an extremely positive experience. I highly recommend the dealership and the personnel that we dealt with.

February 2, 2015

Welcome to the Scanlon Acura family! We appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback. We look forward to servicing this new vehicle! Enjoy!

Two Thumbs Up!

by from Punta Gorda, Florida |

We had an excellent experience purchasing a vehicle at this dealership I received a prompt reply to my internet question and that was followed by a careful, straightforward presentation of the vehicle and a detailed road test by Dan Clifford. The negotiation on price was uncomplicated and honest. There were no endless pitches for extra warranties or accessories. Jarrod Bishop, in the business office, handled the paperwork promptly and pleasantly. Dan Clifford made an extra effort to carefully explain the various systems in the car on two occasions ensuring that my wife was informed and comfortable. A special commendation to Dan Clifford and to Joe Ferrigno, the manager. They made this purchase pleasant, uncomplicated and noteworthy. Thank you Dan

February 2, 2015

Thank you for your business, and the review of Scanlon Acura! Shopping online can be frustrating at times. We are so glad that Dan took great care of you, and you felt things were fair and honest. Enjoy the new vehicle!