Scanlon Acura

15581 S Tamiami Trl, Fort Myers, FL 33908

New 855-321-8670
Used 888-514-3141
Service 855-222-2186

Where you'll get a deal you feel good about!

Great dealership!

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

I have been bringing my car to Scanlon for all service needs since I purchased it in 2002 and have always been pleased, not just with the service, but with the people in the service department. They are friendly, professional, courteous and make you feel at home while your car is being serviced. The sales people I've spoken with are also in those categories. I arrived with my 2002 RSX to see if they would be interested in purchasing my vehicle before negotiating a lease. Phil Ursillo was able to meet my expectations on my car and then provide a great lease on a new ILX with the premium and technology packages. Randy in finance made the pile of paperwork to sign effortless. Phil then stayed even after closing hours to answer our questions and explain and show my wife and I all the features of the new car. I highly recommend Scanlon Acura. They are definitely the " whole package" in automobiles; sales, service, friendliness and a "Deal you'll feel good about."

July 6, 2013

WOW! What a great review of Scanlon Acura of Fort Myers! Phil is one of our most experienced employees here, and we are so glad you had the chance to experience a delivery with him. Thank you for letting us know that Randy is also making a difference here in the store. Congratulations on your purchase, enjoy your new ILX!

JOHN AND JOAN SMITH

by from PUNTA GORDA FL |

The Employees were very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, understanding of our needs, came up with creative ideas and ways we could purchase the car. The sales person, Jose M and Manager, John Santillo took a lot of time visiting with us about the car, we were interested in and made us feel welcome and comfortable with Scanlon Acura Dealership. The other employees, we worked with were very friendly and helpful. When we came to pick up the car, they had taken care of everything we had talked about. They took time, again, to go over all the great features of the car before we drove away.

Friendly staff

by from Naples, FL |

I did A LOT of online shopping before finally deciding on going to Scanlon Acura for my used car. I wasn't even looking at other dealerships until I found Cars.com and they showed me what else was out there. I contacted the dealership and heard back from them fast. A few days later I went to the dealership and got my car! Everyone was great at Scanlon Acura. They take care of their customers. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a car, new or used. They have a great selection of used cars and the staff is friendly. A special thank you to Dan and Susan for taking great care of me!

SO FAR SO GOOD

by from CAPE CORAL,FL |

LOOKING FOR A USED CARD AND SO FAR JOHN HARTMANN HAS BEEN HELPFUL, ACCOMODATING TO MY SCHEDULE, ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS, DONT FEEL PRESSURED HERE LIKE SOME OTHER DEALERS, CARS ARE IN GREAT CONDITION OVERALL,LOOK TO BUYING A CAR THIS WEEK!

June 9, 2013

GG, Thank you so much for taking a minute to write a review about Scanlon Acura of Fort Myers! Buying a car does not have to be a high pressure experience! We are a family owned store, and want to serve your automotive needs for many years to come. That won't happen if we do not treat you well! We pledge to continue exceptional service to assist with your vehicle purchase!

Acura RL

by from Cape Coral, FL |

We found the 2007 Acura RL on cars.com. We went to Scanlon Acura in Ft. Myers, FL the following day and traded our 2006 Acura TL in on it. We love the vehicle & had such a pleasant experience at Scanlon. The next time we shop, Scanlon will be the place we go to.

June 9, 2013

Thank you for the great review of Scanlon Acura of Fort Myers! We try to make your time here well spent, and our guests feel comfortable. We look forward to serving your automotive needs again down the road. Enjoy the car!

Great dealership - Scanlon Acura of Ft Myers, FL

by from Estero, FL |

Went in to look at a used 2011 Honda Pilot. Bob Pesic approached and helped us in a very pleasant and reassuring way. We explained we were interested in the Pilot. He went about getting it for us to test drive. After the test drive we explained we had another pilot we were considering and asked if they would meet or beat their price. Bob and Joe huddled and not only beat the price but add a few extras that we had asked for. Our experience was great. There was no HIGH pressure sales tactics, just an accommodating approach. The entire process took less than 3 hours from start to finish. Susan was our final person to close out the paperwork. What a pleasant, helpful, and friendly person. We had researched the internet for reviews on this dealership. What we found was a rating of 5 stars out of 5 - we surely found this to be true. We will recommend them to our friends and return when we need another vehicle.

March 11, 2013

Thank you for spending a minute to write a review for Scanlon Acura. Buying a vehicle can be a challenging experience sometimes. We are glad yours was a pleasant five star one. We are so glad Bob and Susan are here on the team! Thank you for mentioning them in the review. Enjoy the new Pilot.

Great car buying experience

by from Fort Myers FL |

I needed to move from my fun car to a family car fast with my little one on the way. I had reservations about the whole car buying process but the people at scanlon acura made it easy. They were so nice and helpful I would recommend them anyone. From one mom to another great experience!

October 21, 2013

Thank you for spending a moment to tell others about your purchase experience here at Scanlon Acura in Fort Myers. Buying a car can be a taxing experience. We are so glad we made your purchase easy! We wish you the best of luck with your new bundle of joy!

What a pleasure to buy a new car

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

We recently bought a new car from Scanlon Acura. I really believe the caring employees make the difference between excellent and mediocre. Our salesman, Adam Davis, is so knowledgable about cars but more so about Acura products. Would we buy another Acura? Yes Would we buy it from Scanlon? Yes. The training on the new vehicle was the best we ever had. Adam didn't hand us the manual and say good luck, he actually went through all the features one by an helped us with the setup to our needs. They know how to keep customers coming back.

Acura lover

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I have purchased several vehicles from Adam Davis over the years. He always makes what is usually an unpleasant experience a piece of cake. Never a hassle and his knowledge of these cars is just phenomenal. He even came over to my house to set up my home link :-) It just doesn't get any better than that

Service/sales

by from Fort Myers,Fl |

I interactived with Dewayne Foote and Adam Davis regarding my visit for service. Dewayne very professional and courteous to me .He had my acura service within the time allotted and spent suffient time with me.He reffered me to Adam when I needed help in removing addresses from my nav , setting up blue tooth for my cell phone.He fixed a air condioner vent tab which he noticed was not working Also he set my community golf gate sensor to the acura .I have never a salesmen at any dealership like Adam who is so attentive and knowledgeable.

GREAT SALESMAN, GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

I bought my first brand new Acura from here with Jesse Sellers as my salesman, and I had a very enjoyable buying experience. I've owned one other Acura in the past and am very pleased with this luxury car brand. If you are looking for a pleasent experience in your new/used car purchase, ask for Jesse!