Victory Layne Chevrolet

3980 Fowler St, Fort Myers, FL 33901

Excellent service

by from Fort Myers |

Mr.Ray Goodman was very informative of the chevy spark we bought.He took the time to explain to my daughter about the car.When I buy another car I want Mr.Goodman as my salesman again.I will definitely recommend Victory Lane Chevrolet to all my friends

Great deal! And great service!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Always helpful, and always courteous. I would highly recommend Victory Layne to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

great service

by from Fort Myers, FL |

August 2nd was the first time I financed a car and Tony was extremely helpful. I came in there with $4000 to put down and wanted my payments to be around $290 a month and that's exactly what he did. I drove out of there the same day with a 2014 Chevy Cruze at $311 a month. I love this car and am so glad I chose it!

Great Experience

by from Fort Myers Fl |

Ray was the salesman that helped us. He was very patient with us. He explained the entire care to my daughter. He is the reason we came back and bought our car there.

Great Experience

by from Fort Myers |

The experience was top notch. We greatly appreciated the fact that we had a quote prior to coming in. Other dealers required us to come in, pick out a car and then get a quote. We did that with another dealer and we were basically held hostage, they took our keys and had to speak with multiple people and that did not happen at Victory Layne. George and Ray are true professionals and I highly recommend them. I was so impressed I made a recommendation on yelp.

Excellent service

by from Ft. Myers, Florida |

Big Mike has always made my car buying experience an enjoyable one. He is very personable and knowledgeable. I will continue to give and refer business to Victory Layne Chevrolet.

Happy customer

by from Ft Myers fl |

No pressure to purchase, our sales person Dean Mullis vas very helpfully to help my husband and I make the right choice on our new Camero. The sales process was very efficient.

Awesome service on my 2011 3500 Duramax Diesel!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Service Adviser Tracey, and Diesel Mechanic Robert took exceptional care of my problems. Service was performed in a professional and timely manner. I wouldn't take my 2011 3500 anywhere else but Victory Lane for service, simply put they are the best!!

Got a great deal just took a long time to get it.

by from Ft Myers Fl |

It took a long time from start to finish (approximately 6 hours) other then that im very pleased with my purchase.

Do not take your car here!!!! Victory Lane Chevrol

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Made an appointment 4 days in advance. Received confirmation email from service manager that date and time was acceptable. Arrived 15 minutes early. Informed it would take 45 min. to 1 hour to run diagnostics and then they would let me know what needed to be fixed. 2 hours later went to check status and found that they hadn't looked at my car yet. Appointments are not honored nor did they have the courtesy to inform me that there was a delay. Very poor customer service. Will never go there again. Do not waste your time.