Victory Layne Chevrolet

3980 Fowler St, Fort Myers, FL 33901

prompt service!

by from fort myers, fl |

Wonderful experience! You guys were prompt, courteous and informative! Thank you! Also it is great that you offer a shuttle service for busy people!!

Great Silverado

by from Fort Myers, FL |

My wife and I are extremely pleased with our new truck purchase experience at Victory Layne Chevrolet. Our salesman George H. and everybody else at your dealership were very pleasant and professional every time they talk to us while assisting us throughout our truck purchase process. VLC is a great dealership and your entire personnel needs to be commended for their constant smiles, friendly and positive attitude while delivering honest and professional work. Our sincere 'Thank You' to everybody at Victory Layne Chevrolet for making our new truck buying experience such a pleasant and memorable one. I am telling all my family members and friends about the professional and friendly treatment we received at your dealership. Thank you again. Gilbert & Elianne G.

Buying experience

by from Fort Myers Florida |

I found the salesman George Huckleberry and his manager Jamie to be very professional and positive. Other dealers have adopted an arrogance towards "selling" the very popular Corvette. Victory Layne folks wanted to get me a car. They did.

Pleasure to do buisness with

by from Fort Myers Fla |

Everybody at the dealership was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. Tony was wonderful to deal with and I would recommend him and the dealership without question.

Great service and friendly people.

by from Ft Myers. FL |

Love the place. Everyone there is knowledgeable and so helpful.

Good personality attention to detail

by from Ft myers fl |

Comfortable at all time both person did everything they could for me to buy the car. Over all they were outstanding

This is a great facility, and I have been here for

by from Cape Coral, FL |

You have a product that I have been waiting for since last year. It was a miracle that I happened to be in your dealership on another matter when I walked into your show room after having a cup of coffee because I needed a service decision on my 2013 yellow Vet. After using my new vet I would like to see the lock button be on in the darkness, so that I can click on it to lock the car after I get out of the car. How about that?

Excellent facility and staff

by from Fort Myers Florida |

Over the past 5 months we have purchased three vehicles from this dealership, and are very pleased. The staff and facilty are top notch we always recommend family and friends to Victory Layne fort Myers. Special thanks to " Big Mike " and Zack for making the car buying experience easy.

IT WAS GREAT WORKING WITH TONY WE GOT THE CAR

by from fORT MYERS FLORIDA |

Tony always calls and keep in touch with us, Than the right corvette came in. Thanks to him we got the car. Thanks Tony Charlie and Babe Bez

Great experiance in truck buying!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

We came in on the recommendation of a friend and dealt with Big Mike Marlowe. He listened to what we were looking for and promptly showed us multiple choices. We are happy with the deal we made and would not hesitate to recommend Big Mike and your dealership.