Dixie Buick GMC Truck Inc.

Dixie Buick GMC Truck Inc.

14565 S Tamiami Trl, Fort Myers, FL 33912

New 866-260-9154
Used 888-398-3298
Service 888-646-4781

Review of our new LaCrosse 2/27/2013

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

We LOVE our New LaCrosse and we were pleasantly assisted by Tom McEntee, Sales & Leasing Consultant, who gave us an education about the car, assisted us with a driving tour and concluded the purchase with us. He was a total pleasure to work with! We did have a minor issue with a technicality with the navigation/screen, no fault of Toms', and he took us to the service dept. who corrected the issue immediately! We could not have asked for any better service than that which we received. We look forward to our travels with our new LaCrosse - which is beautiful !!!! and we are Very Happy :)

March 4, 2013

We take pride in making sure our customers are fully satisfied with their new vehicle purchase. Todays Buicks are very technical and are personalized to each of our customers needs. We do our very best in making the delivery of a new vehicle a human experience. Thank you!

Excellent Experience shopping for used LaCrosse

by from Largo, FL |

I inquired to Cars.com about a 2008 LaCrosse and reached Jason in Internet Sales at Dixie Buick. He went above and beyond the call of duty to work out a fair deal for me, as I live a 2 hr drive from the dealership. Unexpected circumstances prevented me from buying the car, but through no fault of Jason OR Dixie Buick. I am open to shopping there again, should the need arise.

Professional and Helpful

by from Cape Coral, FL |

We did not buy a car here but dealt Dan on the possible purchase of a used Denali or Yukon. He was very helpful and not pushy at all. We purchased another car elsewhere that fit better for our family. Thanks to him not pushing us into a sale we got the exact car we wanted. Dixie will be the first place we go to on the next vehicle purchase.

Outstanding Service

by from Cape Coral |

I purchase my 2011 Buick Enclave out of state but took it into Dixie Buick to have it serviced. It was the best service experience that I have ever had. I've been to other Lexus and Mercedes dealerships that set the bar high, but Dixie easily exceeded them. My Advisor, Torey, was very helpful and insightful. You could tell he had the knowledge and experience to match his exceptional customer service. I really can't say enough good things other than I would give them another star if I could (6 Stars). Thank you so much for such a great experience and I will definitely be back!

excellent, honest salesman

by from Fort Myers |

We worked with Tom MacAtee. He was quick, gave use no sale pitch, worked with us on best price and was very receptive to our request to detail the car after purchase and look tires over as we'll. good man. Would definitely go back to him for our next buick.

Questionable service

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Received a 4/4/13 quote of $645.00 from Dixie to correct a check engine light on a 2008 Enclave at 138K miles - engine code P0496 - emission issue. They also said I needed to new spark plugs (6), & throttle body - fuel injectors cleaned. I had this work performed in August 2011 by another Buick dealer at 92K miles. I decided to take my business elsewhere and was charged $107.00 for a diagnoistic charge. On 4/12/13 another Buick service department charged me $125.00 and corrected the problem. You be the judge if I would recommend this dealer to a friend.

My Certified Used Car Experience

by from N Ft Myers, Fl |

I was kicking tires at a couple of Dealerships south of Dixie Buick GMC and didn't see anything that jumped out and said "buy me." I decided to go to Dixie because I've had my eye on the Terrain since it first came out. Pulled in and was greeted by Tom McEntee. Game over. What a great person. We exchanged hand shakes and off to look at vehicles. Tom could tell I had my eye on one particular 2012 but made sure I saw everyone of them to make sure that was the one while he was getting the keys for our road trip. No preasures, just a knowledgeable ride. Late in the day and I insisted Tom push paperwork so I could take vehicle home. Great day and Tom drove his personal vehicle the next day halfway between my house & dealership as I live a pretty good distance to show me every little button and helped me set up Onstar. He has called every other day to help me with option parts I ordered and scheduled me for install. I will definitely be back to purchase another vehicle thru Tom at Dixie Buick GMC

Excellent Service

by from Labelle, Florida |

We had an excellent experience at Dixie Buick .Everyone was friendly and helpful. Our sales consultant, Tom McEntee, was amazing! He never once made us feel pressured to make a deal. He helped us understand our options and we chose the one that was best for us. He definitely works for his customers, not the sale.

EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER RELATIONS

by from Middletown, Ohio |

Our experience with Dixie Buick was exceptional. Our salesman, Paul Cornog was so very helpful and gracious. We did not buy a vehicle but will be back in the Fall of 2013 and look forward to buying from Dixie Buick, thanks to the professional service of Paul Cornog.

March 4, 2013

It is a real pleasure to know that our sales department has once again pleased a customer enough to take the time and write a nice review. Thank you!

An Exceptional Customer Experience

by from Bonita Springs,FL |

At Dixie Buick, everyone knows him as "Tommy Mac", who in my perspective, is NOT a typical Car Salesman. Tommy Mac was all about helping me find a car that met MY needs. He was extremely knowledgable, patient, and had a great way to simplify all of the car jargon to help me understand the steps I needed to take to make the car mine. I trusted that Tommy Mac had my best interest at heart. And he did! Although I was unable to purchase at the time, I plan to in the next couple of weeks. There is a lot of Car Dealer competition out there, with some providing all of the "fancy" ammenities to lure you in, but if you're looking to buy a car from a trustworthy, honest man, call Tommy Mac at Dixie Buick. You'll feel like you've gained a new friend when the transaction is complete.

March 4, 2013

Tom Mcentee has been involved in the car business for over thirty years. Prior to that, Tom was a prisoner of war during Vietnam and is a true hero to this country - the U.S.A. Thank you for the kind comment.

Happy In Naples

by from Naples, FL |

Purchasing a car is sometimes difficult . I want to applaud Tom McEntee for his expert advice and direction. Dixie Buick is very fortunate to have Mr. McEntee as an employee!!!

March 4, 2013

We thank you for your high appraisal of Mr. Mcentee. He is a true professional that likes to make friends. Thank you for the comment.