Dixie Buick GMC Truck Inc.

Dixie Buick GMC Truck Inc.

14565 S Tamiami Trl, Fort Myers, FL 33912

New 866-260-9154
Used 888-398-3298
Service 888-646-4781

Outstanding Service

by from Cape Coral |

I purchase my 2011 Buick Enclave out of state but took it into Dixie Buick to have it serviced. It was the best service experience that I have ever had. I've been to other Lexus and Mercedes dealerships that set the bar high, but Dixie easily exceeded them. My Advisor, Torey, was very helpful and insightful. You could tell he had the knowledge and experience to match his exceptional customer service. I really can't say enough good things other than I would give them another star if I could (6 Stars). Thank you so much for such a great experience and I will definitely be back!

Questionable service

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Received a 4/4/13 quote of $645.00 from Dixie to correct a check engine light on a 2008 Enclave at 138K miles - engine code P0496 - emission issue. They also said I needed to new spark plugs (6), & throttle body - fuel injectors cleaned. I had this work performed in August 2011 by another Buick dealer at 92K miles. I decided to take my business elsewhere and was charged $107.00 for a diagnoistic charge. On 4/12/13 another Buick service department charged me $125.00 and corrected the problem. You be the judge if I would recommend this dealer to a friend.

An Exceptional Customer Experience

by from Bonita Springs,FL |

At Dixie Buick, everyone knows him as "Tommy Mac", who in my perspective, is NOT a typical Car Salesman. Tommy Mac was all about helping me find a car that met MY needs. He was extremely knowledgable, patient, and had a great way to simplify all of the car jargon to help me understand the steps I needed to take to make the car mine. I trusted that Tommy Mac had my best interest at heart. And he did! Although I was unable to purchase at the time, I plan to in the next couple of weeks. There is a lot of Car Dealer competition out there, with some providing all of the "fancy" ammenities to lure you in, but if you're looking to buy a car from a trustworthy, honest man, call Tommy Mac at Dixie Buick. You'll feel like you've gained a new friend when the transaction is complete.

Dixie Buick GMC Truck Inc. responded to this review

March 4, 2013

Tom Mcentee has been involved in the car business for over thirty years. Prior to that, Tom was a prisoner of war during Vietnam and is a true hero to this country - the U.S.A. Thank you for the kind comment.

Problems in Service

by from Ft. Myers, FL |

I bought a used car. Of course during the day but discovered the tail lights were out that evening. They agreed to fix the lights. When I brought it in, they fold me they also fixed a switch on the dashboard. That evening half of my dashboard lights did not work - they had worked the night before I brought it in! I called them. Their solution was that they would fix a portion of my dashboard and they would pay half and I would have to pay half!!!!!!!! Now I am wondering, if I bring my car in to them, will I drive away with another problem???? Is that how they make money??

Dixie Buick GMC Truck Inc. responded to this review

February 14, 2013

At Dixie Buick GMC customer service is very important to us. As stated this customer did buy a 2002 Buick Lesabre from us - As Is/No Warranty. However, with safety being the issue, Dixie did fix the tail light problem under goodwill by repairing the tail lights and replacing the switch after delivery. Every pre-owed vehicle - even eleven year old vehicles - goes through a full point inspection. The tail lights were functional at inspection. The other service issues with this vehicle were in no way related to the repair of the tail lights and happened after the fact. Again Dixie offered to split the repair cost under goodwill on a AS IS/NO WARRANTY vehicle. We believe we have gone beyond reasonable expectation in an attempt to appease this customer.