Dixie Buick GMC Truck Inc.

Dixie Buick GMC Truck Inc.

14565 S Tamiami Trl, Fort Myers, FL 33912

New 866-260-9154
Used 888-398-3298
Service 888-646-4781

Happy In Naples

by from Naples, FL |

Purchasing a car is sometimes difficult . I want to applaud Tom McEntee for his expert advice and direction. Dixie Buick is very fortunate to have Mr. McEntee as an employee!!!

March 4, 2013

We thank you for your high appraisal of Mr. Mcentee. He is a true professional that likes to make friends. Thank you for the comment.

Great experience

by from Naples, FL |

I always had a great experience at Dixie. Tom, my salesman, was knowledgeable, treated me with courtesy and helped me through the car selection process. I had my previous car serviced at Dixie and was always satisfied with the quality of service.

March 4, 2013

At Dixie we take pride in treating each customer as an individual. Tom doesn't sell cars; he helps people purchase the correct vehicle for their needs. Thank you for the comment.

Problems in Service

by from Ft. Myers, FL |

I bought a used car. Of course during the day but discovered the tail lights were out that evening. They agreed to fix the lights. When I brought it in, they fold me they also fixed a switch on the dashboard. That evening half of my dashboard lights did not work - they had worked the night before I brought it in! I called them. Their solution was that they would fix a portion of my dashboard and they would pay half and I would have to pay half!!!!!!!! Now I am wondering, if I bring my car in to them, will I drive away with another problem???? Is that how they make money??

February 14, 2013

At Dixie Buick GMC customer service is very important to us. As stated this customer did buy a 2002 Buick Lesabre from us - As Is/No Warranty. However, with safety being the issue, Dixie did fix the tail light problem under goodwill by repairing the tail lights and replacing the switch after delivery. Every pre-owed vehicle - even eleven year old vehicles - goes through a full point inspection. The tail lights were functional at inspection. The other service issues with this vehicle were in no way related to the repair of the tail lights and happened after the fact. Again Dixie offered to split the repair cost under goodwill on a AS IS/NO WARRANTY vehicle. We believe we have gone beyond reasonable expectation in an attempt to appease this customer.

CTS awesome

by from Naples,Fl |

The buying experience couldn't have been better. The salespeople were very professional.

March 4, 2013

At Dixie Buick GMC, we train our associates to treat each customer as an individual. Thank you for the comment. Much appreciated.

Great customer service!

by from Fort Myers, Fl. |

Experience could not have better. Will recommend to friends. Thanks for everything.

March 4, 2013

Thanks for the great review! At Dixie Buick GMC we strive to make each customer feel at home.

Used 2010 GMC Terrain

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I wanted to get in on the new GMC terrain, but the cost of new was a bit out of my price range. I went to Dixie and was treated exceptionally well, found EXACTLY what I wanted, and the entire process was simply a breeze. Dixie has been around for a long time, and I would'nt purchase a GMC anywhere else!!

March 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give Dixie Buick GMC a great review. We train each employee to make sure customers feel at home and enjoy the buying experience.