Galeana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat RAM

Used 888-471-7073
Service 877-880-9110

Purchasing my new Chrysler 200

by from Cape Coral, FL. |

Our salesman was Mark Cole and he was wonderful! In fact, everyone was wonderful including the individual (sorry...forgot the name) who gave us a fantastic tutorial on all of the car's features. The Finance individual (sorry...forgot the name...I am terrible with names unless I say them three times)was also very friendly and easy to talk with! Excellent customer service from everyone we had contact with!

by from Cape Coral, FL |

I had a car in for warranty and they did a great job of doing the work. when there they advised of another recall that just required a hose clamp but was not in stock and they would advise when in. Approximately one week later I received a post card from the dealer stating "Please stop by our parts department t pick up your special order parts." I stopped by to pick up the hose clamp and the parts department would not give it to me so I went outside to the service writers area and asked why the parts dept. would not give me the part that the notice advised was ready to be picked up. Writer advised that the clamp had to be installed by a registered technician or Chrysler would not pay for the part. I asked why they would send a card out advising that I could pick up the part and was told that it was "Just a generic notice" I left without the clamp and never intend to visit this dealer again. I did not have the car there at the time and who cannot install a hose clamp.

Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Fort Myers |

Visited and test drove Jeep Grand Cherokee on a rainy day..Salesman very pleasant and helpful. Came back next day after having him hold a used Jeep for me overnight, hoping to buy. My husband refused used, wanted to buy new. Salesman discouraged new?wrote up contract, went to his boss, came back and decreased the amount he would give me for my vehicle as trade by a long shot. Not interested in showing me a new vehicle after I requested it, then lowered his offer on my vehicle. It was then obvious that as a woman, I was now getting the back and forth sales pitch. I walked out..and was chased to my car. A very bad shipping experience. Wont' go back.

A Pleasant Dsy at Galesna

by from Ft. Myers, Florida |

My buying experience was exceptionally thanks to my salesman, Larry Talbert. He answered my questions, helped me in deciding my alternatives between purchasing new or used, and worked with his boss to get me pricing and warranty info as well as handling installation of a sunroof fore. He and Chick helped me make the best choice for me. Very pleasant people to deal with as well as knowledgeable about the cars I looked at. I would definitely return to the dealership for future auto purchases when the time is right.

body shop

by from ft myers florida 33908 |

Had a good experience with your shop the apointment at 08:30 was kept and told van would be ready at 11:30 but was ready at 10:30 yes I would recommend your shop.

Great shopping experience

by from Naples fl |

We just bought a jeep grand Cherokee. We love it!! The car buying experience was great, they have great customer service and follow up. The people that work there are very nice, especially Charles and Bud. I will not shop anywhere else.

Galeana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat RAM responded to this review

May 8, 2013

Dear Jeep Lover, Thank you for taking time to share such wonderful comments on your purchase experience at Galeana Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram in Fort Myers. The fact that you drove more than 45 minutes to purchase your Grand Cherokee from us says volumes. We will continue to put forth the "extra effort", knowing that people still value personalized, friendly service at completive prices. Sincerely, Frank Galeana Galeana Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram Fort Myers, FL

Great service ,pleasant people work there!

by from Ft. Myers |

Went in for n oil change and have my tires rotated. When I drove up I was greeted by a very nice young man. He stated that they would get the work done and I wouldn`t have a long wait. I wasn`t there more than 30 minutes. Great job.

Sales experience

by from Cape coral,Fl |

Tom Price was excellent to deal with & all the other people we had contact with were really helpful.

2012 Chrysler 300 Limited

by from Fort Myers, FL |

We love our new 2012 Chrysler 300 Limited! What a joy it is to drive. And what a beauty!!! Our salesman, Gary Haas was the greatest......and so knowledgible. He must have memorized the Owners Manual!

Too Few Jeeps

by from Ft Myers Florida |

I enjoyed my visit with Kenny very professional in his speaking with me...Honest,knowledgeable abouth the product. However,my experience is Galeana has too many other vehicles to sell.Which for the most part are considerably less than the Grand Cherokee Overland that I am interested in. Too few colors etc. Repeating my original comment, Keeny ws super great. Simply does not have inventory of Jeeps, mucho inventory of Dodge/Plymouth,Kia etc. Would I purchase them absolutely,would I recommend them indeed I would, noting however their limited inventory. Tanks for the opportunity , I feel you are performing a meaningful and worthwhile service Joe

used car buyer

by from Punta Gorda, Fl |

I had a good experience last week when Larry Talbot helped me buy a slightly used 2010 Dodge Challenger. I highly recommend Galeana Dodge and their Chrysler product line-up. If shopping ask for Larry - he will make your deal happen.