Scanlon Lexus

14200 S Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL 33912

New 855-405-3165
Used 855-399-4522
Service 855-858-2114

A Deal You'll Feel Good About!

Worth the ride!

by from Boca Raton, FL |

We contacted Wagner Brenes prior to driving the 2 plus hours over to Scanlon Lexus, as we live in Boca Raton. After the pleasant discussion with Wagner, we decided to take the ride over to the west coast to meet with Wagner and look at the vehicle, a 2013 IS 250. We were greeted by the young lady at the reception desk and asked if we would like a refreshment while we waited for Wagner which was less than 5 minutes. Wagner was a delight. He was very professional, down to earth with a great personality. He had an answer to all of our questions. We were extremely pleased with the offer process. Minimal haggling. No stress! We wanted the vehicle, Scanlon Lexus wanted to sell it and the deal was made. While we were waiting for Billy Dunn, the finance manager, to finish with another customer, Wagner set up my IPhones in the vehicle and also set the navigation with my home address so I had my driving directions programmed to go home back to Boca which was great. He also went through some key features of the vehicle. Billy Dunn was a joy to deal with as well. He made us very comfortable and made the financing part of the transaction painless. We had a wonderful experience at Scanlon Lexus. I absolutely love my 2013 IS 250. We have owned other Lexus vehicles in the past. The vehicles speak for themselves. However, good customer service is hard to come by, especially these days, but not as Scanlon Lexus. It has been a pleasure doing business with Scanlon Lexus and Wagner Brenes. We will refer Scanlon Lexus and Wagner Brenes to our friends and family. It was definitely worth the long drive! Many thanks to Scanlon Lexus and all involved in this transaction.

Scanlon Lexus responded to this review

September 17, 2013

Thank you for the fantastic review of Scanlon Lexus of Fort Myers and our staff. You are right, good customer service is hard to come by these days! We pride ourselves in providing automotive excellence for our customers at every touch point. We are so glad you found the vehicle you wanted, and a dealership you would return too (even with the drive). Enjoy your IS!

Great internet buying experience

by from Cary, NC |

My first purchase of a car via an internet find. I am in NC and contacted Doug Cahn about a car listed on the internet. Doug was very responsive and provided all the information for me to make a decision. He assured me that buying remotely was safe and that I would be satisfied. The process turned out to be simpler than buying from a local dealer! We agreed to the deal on a Saturday and the next Friday the car was delivered to my front door. The car (a BMW) met and exceeded all my expectations. I am very pleased with the whole experience and working with Doug as the salesman and with LaDonda O'Donnell on the business side. Many thanks for a first rate transaction!

wheel bearing alarm rx350

by from naples |

the Word certified ,does mean anything the Wheel bearings should be a defect cost me additional 3000 dollars within ,few months . they do not check their pre,owned vehicles your buying a pig in a pock. after complaining to top level they dont care never buy unless you have Money to burn

Excellent sales experience by salesman Doug Cahn

by from Sarasota, FL |

See Lexus salesman Doug Cahn for an excellent, responsive and professional experience. I would lease another Lexus from him anytime. A gentleman who works hard for you and keeps his word. He found us the vehicle we wanted and provided the most competitive price in SW Florida. Delivered the car on time, answered all questions and the financing contract was exactly as he quoted during negotiation. Thank you Doug. John & Nina W., Sarasota, FL

great service and price

by from Fort Myers FL |

I was very satisfied with my overall experience at Scanlon Lexus. Doug Cahn was very knowledgeable and provided great service.

Best Lexus Dealership

by from Naples |

If you want a new Lexus you must see Doug Cahn, the best Lexus salesman period. He knows the product and will always work hard to get you what your needs are. Simply the BEST!!!

Best Lexus Dealership!!

by from Naples |

Doug Cahn is the man to see to get you into a new Lexus. H is the best!!!

Scanlon Lexus of Fort Myers is the best

by from Chicago, IL |

Bruce Hartman, service consultant, went over, above and beyond to service our Lexus RX 350! He contacted Lexus for a good faith effort on replacing our radio amp that had already been replaced 20 months ago. Lexus agreed to split the cost with us and we were back with music within a week! The care and efficiency of the service department and Bruce was top notch. We can't recommend Scanlon Lexus enough and are pleased that Lexus cooperated with the request. That is why we have purchased several Lexus automobiles!

failed

by from Florida |

too far apart on a trade value, couldn't get a deal done

Great experience!

by from Ft. Myers, FL |

What you would expect from a luxury dealership. Great cars, great service, beautiful building. Just make sure you budget time for the buying process. It took me almost six hours from the time I arrived until I drove away. But quality takes time! And my IS 250 F Sport is worth it!

Ray Matthews at Scanlon Lexus

by from Colorado Springs |

I recently moved here from Colorado and purchased a Lexus at Scanlon Lexus. My interactions with Ray Matthews and Billy Dunn have forever changed my expectations of car dealerships. Ray is truly a gentleman and a professional salesman. It was a pleasant experience and I highly recommend Scanlon Lexus to anyone.