Scanlon Lexus

14200 S Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL 33912

New 855-405-3165 New 855-405-3165
Used 855-399-4522 Used 855-399-4522
Service 855-858-2114 Service 855-858-2114

A Deal You'll Feel Good About!

Worth the ride!

by from Boca Raton, FL |

We contacted Wagner Brenes prior to driving the 2 plus hours over to Scanlon Lexus, as we live in Boca Raton. After the pleasant discussion with Wagner, we decided to take the ride over to the west coast to meet with Wagner and look at the vehicle, a 2013 IS 250. We were greeted by the young lady at the reception desk and asked if we would like a refreshment while we waited for Wagner which was less than 5 minutes. Wagner was a delight. He was very professional, down to earth with a great personality. He had an answer to all of our questions. We were extremely pleased with the offer process. Minimal haggling. No stress! We wanted the vehicle, Scanlon Lexus wanted to sell it and the deal was made. While we were waiting for Billy Dunn, the finance manager, to finish with another customer, Wagner set up my IPhones in the vehicle and also set the navigation with my home address so I had my driving directions programmed to go home back to Boca which was great. He also went through some key features of the vehicle. Billy Dunn was a joy to deal with as well. He made us very comfortable and made the financing part of the transaction painless. We had a wonderful experience at Scanlon Lexus. I absolutely love my 2013 IS 250. We have owned other Lexus vehicles in the past. The vehicles speak for themselves. However, good customer service is hard to come by, especially these days, but not as Scanlon Lexus. It has been a pleasure doing business with Scanlon Lexus and Wagner Brenes. We will refer Scanlon Lexus and Wagner Brenes to our friends and family. It was definitely worth the long drive! Many thanks to Scanlon Lexus and all involved in this transaction.

Scanlon Lexus responded to this review

September 17, 2013

Thank you for the fantastic review of Scanlon Lexus of Fort Myers and our staff. You are right, good customer service is hard to come by these days! We pride ourselves in providing automotive excellence for our customers at every touch point. We are so glad you found the vehicle you wanted, and a dealership you would return too (even with the drive). Enjoy your IS!

Painless Extraction

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Circumstances forced us to replace our existing car. We visited the Scanlon Dealership and were impressed by the no-pressure, friendly approach of their staff and the cleanliness of the facilities. Raymond Matthews, our sales rep, was to the point and honest. We completed the required paperwork with a young man named Reilly who was both friendly and accommodating to my wife's requests, Then came Bill, their technical expert, to set up the bluetooth phone connection. Tara, and employee in the Service Department, deserves recognition as well. Shes looking forward to providing our free oil changes...this said with a beautiful smile. We drove out is a sleek new car all with a minimum of effort with no tension. I can truly say the "extraction of our money in payment for the car" was truly painless. Thank you (to all the Scalon employees with whom we came in contact) and best wishes for a happy, healthy and wealthy New Year!!!

Customer in focus ? not at Scanlon?

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

We love our 2011, Lexus RX350, delivered by Scanlon Lexus. Still under warranty with about 25K we purchased the RX used from the 1st owner. After some months we noticed deep cracks in the fake leather seats. ?This is normal? said the customer consultant at Scanlon in Ft Myers. A year later, still under warranty, we returned the Lexus. Cracks were deeper and the fake leather started to crack open. ?Normal? said the regional service inspector. He didn?t even look at the car, just an emailed photo. Now, with 55 000 miles, and no warranty left, the seats look terrible. With leather partly gone we sit on the electric seat heater. How safe is this! We got an estimate, $4000 to fix the problem. I expected more from a luxury brand dealer. Customer in focus ? not at Scanlon in Ft Myers in my opinion. We have tried to reach out to the dealership several times, but they show no interest in solving the problem. Sad, we still love our RX350.

A Fantastic Experience

by from Ft. Myers, FL |

My experience in buying a used vehicle from Scanlon Lexus was the best of my life. And, I'm an Audi guy, so Audi dealerships are my reference point. The staff was very professional, very cordial, and exuded every sense of caring about my personal relationship with them. I left feeling like I truley was a member of the Scanlon Lexus family, even though I did not purchase a Lexus from them.

Great Customer Service

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

I had a great experience leasing a 2015 model at Scanlon Lexus. Everyone was extremely professional and friendly. They took time to answer questions, weren't pushy, and made the overall experience very special.

Scanlon Lexus responded to this review

October 18, 2015

Hi Bryce, Thank you for letting others know about your sales experience here at Scanlon Lexus of Fort Myers. We hope you give us the opportunity to make your service experience here special as well! Enjoy the vehicle.

Awesome dealership!!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I would like to say that Scanlon Lexus have some amazing staff. Our experience in working with them has been a great experience and very thorough. They worked with us with patience and kindness. I have had a few Lexus cars in the past with other dealerships but Scanlon Lexus of Fort Myers has so far been the best. Keep it up!

Excellent saleman to work with

by from Cape coral FL |

When my wife and I first visited Scanlon Lexus we were vehicle shopping trying to decide which vehicle to lease. After several visits we started to work with Jeffery Devries who was very helpful. His help let us decide to lease the RX350. Both my wife and I were very satisfied working with Jeff who made the overall experience enjoyable. Jeff is a very knowledgeable and provides great service.

Great Deal.....no pressure

by from Bradenton, Fla |

Our shopping experience with Scanlon Lexus in Ft Myers was second to none!!!!! Our sales person, Annette Combs, gave us an excellent deal on a new ES 350 that was well below what I ever expected. Her exceptional knowledge of the car combined with her low key and hassle free persona added to the pleasure of buying a new Lexus. Scanlon not only sells an outstanding product but has the professional and dedicated staff to back up their product!!!

Outstanding Dealership!

by from Port Charlotte, Fl |

My buying experience with the internet sales dept of Scanlon Lexus was awesome. On the phone Wagner Brenes was wealth of information. I then decided to take a 1 hr drive to check things out.Wagner was with a customer at the time. Instead of having me wait for him to finish with the people ahead of me he asked Doug Cahn to help me.Working with Doug was a true joy. He helped me find the perfect pre-owned LS 460. Doug did not just make a sale, he created a relationship.My wife will need to replace her car next year and we will be seeing Doug and Wagner at Scanlon

Mama Sanford - Happy Customer

by from Brandon, MS |

I just want to say that the salesman for Scanlon Lexus, Doug Cahn, was nothing less than top notch. He exercised the epitome of what great customer service should be! He kept me informed every step of the process. Mind you, we were purchasing a vehicle sight unseen except for pictures. He went out of his way to let us know everything about the vehicle and even bent over backwards to make sure that the vehicle was shipped to us in mint condition. I have purchased numerous vehicles and can say unequivocally that this was absolutely the best buying experience. I would not hesitate purchasing from Doug again!!