Scanlon Lexus

14200 S Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL 33912

New 855-405-3165
Used 855-399-4522
Service 855-858-2114

A Deal You'll Feel Good About!

Worth the ride!

by from Boca Raton, FL |

We contacted Wagner Brenes prior to driving the 2 plus hours over to Scanlon Lexus, as we live in Boca Raton. After the pleasant discussion with Wagner, we decided to take the ride over to the west coast to meet with Wagner and look at the vehicle, a 2013 IS 250. We were greeted by the young lady at the reception desk and asked if we would like a refreshment while we waited for Wagner which was less than 5 minutes. Wagner was a delight. He was very professional, down to earth with a great personality. He had an answer to all of our questions. We were extremely pleased with the offer process. Minimal haggling. No stress! We wanted the vehicle, Scanlon Lexus wanted to sell it and the deal was made. While we were waiting for Billy Dunn, the finance manager, to finish with another customer, Wagner set up my IPhones in the vehicle and also set the navigation with my home address so I had my driving directions programmed to go home back to Boca which was great. He also went through some key features of the vehicle. Billy Dunn was a joy to deal with as well. He made us very comfortable and made the financing part of the transaction painless. We had a wonderful experience at Scanlon Lexus. I absolutely love my 2013 IS 250. We have owned other Lexus vehicles in the past. The vehicles speak for themselves. However, good customer service is hard to come by, especially these days, but not as Scanlon Lexus. It has been a pleasure doing business with Scanlon Lexus and Wagner Brenes. We will refer Scanlon Lexus and Wagner Brenes to our friends and family. It was definitely worth the long drive! Many thanks to Scanlon Lexus and all involved in this transaction.

Scanlon Lexus responded to this review

September 17, 2013

Thank you for the fantastic review of Scanlon Lexus of Fort Myers and our staff. You are right, good customer service is hard to come by these days! We pride ourselves in providing automotive excellence for our customers at every touch point. We are so glad you found the vehicle you wanted, and a dealership you would return too (even with the drive). Enjoy your IS!

Great Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I live out of state and saw a used car on there web site and luckily got connected with Annette, she handles internet sales. She walked me through the car as she sat it in...telling me if it smelled like smoke, any scuff marks, dents, etc. She always got back to me when she had to find out an answer. She is a very honest salesperson which is very hard to come by these days. I have been looking for this specific vehicle for a while now and encountered some salespeople who I wouldn't buy a cup of coffee off of. The buying process was painless and can't say a bad thing about her or the entire experience. The car was ready when promised, and car exactly as she described to me. She sent me several pictures of the car so I could look at a few things closer. She went out of her way to give GREAT customer service. I highly recommend her!!

Best car buying experience ever

by from Rocklin, CA |

This is the eighth time I've bought a car from a dealer, but I wish all the other experiences were just like this one. This was also second time I did a long-distance car purchase. What first impressed me was when I asked the Scanlon sales rep (Wagner Brenes) for detailed info about the car and installed options, instead of the vague information I received from other Lexus dealers, he sent me a copy of the actual window sticker that was on the car when it was new (so there was no guessing). Sadly I was told the car I wanted had a pending sale, but that I would be contacted if the deal fell through. Sure enough, a couple of weeks later the same car was available again and Wagner contacted me immediately. I sent my car inspector out and all went well, but there were a few issues (small door ding, a couple of hood scratches to be buffed out, mis-aligned carpet, etc.) I wanted taken care of for the agreed upon price. Everything was fixed quickly and completely to my satisfaction. For a small fee, Scanlon even took care of the California DMV paperwork, and also found an auto transport company to ship the car to me for same price and sooner than I could get one shipped on my own. Thank you Wagner Brenes and Scanlon Lexus!

Very Pleased with the Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

I would highly recommend this dealership and the two individuals with whom I worked, Doug Cahn (internet sales) and Billy Dunn (finance). After many weeks of trying to work with subpar salespeople who misrepresented the cars, failed to note that a car of interest was under contract until I visited the dealership or were not responsive, I was pleased to have the opportunity to work with Doug. I flew down twice from Atlanta to Fort Myers within 5 days to first test drive a used RX 350 and then to purchase the car. The entire experience, from negotiating price to finalizing the cash purchase, was easy and enjoyable. Doug Cahn is very experienced and customer-oriented. He is transparent and professional and goes out of his way to ensure that the entire car buying process is smooth for the customer. Billy Dunn is also very upfront and knowledgeable. The dealership puts a lot of resources into ensuring their used cars are in outstanding shape. My car, although it has 50k miles, has already had its 60k service, two new tires, a nav update and more. The showroom and lot is large and there is plenty from which to choose (new and pre-owned). If you are looking for a Lexus, you would do yourself a favor to contact Scanlon Lexus. They live up to their excellent reputation.

Great intro to professional sales

by from Naples FL |

We are quite pleased with both James Long and Robin Francis. Both were more than friendly and professional in their approach to the sale. My wife is a critic of poor service, but could only give accolades to both. We were treated well and even got to meet with Mr. Smith who was a real gentleman. We will definitely continue to refer clients, neighbors and friends to James Long. Already back to service area for Xzilon treatment and was treated well by all.

Jeff Rice

by from Franklin, TN |

Wagner was a pleasure to work with and really went out of his way to help me. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Thanks.

To mr. Doug Cahn

by from Fort Myers |

Doug Cahn impressed me with his efficient, professional manner - an approach that not only inspired confidence, but generated the results I was looking for. I needed an effective decision on a selective year/price on the suv Lexus I was looking to buy. By partnering with Dough Cahn at Scanlon Lexus, I have been able to consistently succeed on the purchase on my automobile. I will recommended at any time to a prospect buyers to visit Scanlon Lexus and ask for Mr. Cahn; I am promise you will be completely satisfied when you leave the dealership. Sincerely, Mery E. Lombana.

Great experience buying remotely

by from Austin, Texas |

I am a professional who lives in Austin, Texas and recently bought a used Lexus sight unseen from Scanlon Lexus and a salesman named Wagner. As you can imagine I was very anxious about the purchase. The transaction was complicated since I had to wire money and title documents had to be overnighted back and forth and the car had to be shipped 1260 miles. When the car arrived it was beautifully detailed. But this model Lexus has many intricate systems and one of the adjustments worked in one direction, but not another. Though not legally obligated to do so Scanlon managed even this small problem professionally and promptly. They were tested and passed with flying colors. My experience with this dealership was unquestionably five stars. I will buy from them again and that transaction will probably be sight unseen again. What better recommendation could there be that that?

Paul Melendez

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Paul Melendez was very professional and went out of his way to develop a relationship with me regardless of whether I bought a car or not. When I first met Paul, the car I had hoped to buy was under negotiation when I showed up and later sold. The thing that impressed me the most was he followed up with me a month later when he found the car I was looking for and I bought it. This kind of attention to detail will cause me to recommend him in the future. Not only through this process did I buy a car, but I gained a lifelong friend in the process. Thank you Paul! You're the best!

Shopping experience

by from Bonita Springs, Fla |

I was due for a new car, so on a rainy Friday my husband and I went "shopping". I was interested in two vehicles.....the Lexus RX350 and the Acura MDX. Our first stop was at a Lexus dealer in the Naples area. We met with a salesman and took a vehicle for a test drive. When we sat down to discuss options/price with the salesman, he was very vague. He didn't seem to want to discuss price, and told us he would get back to us the following week. My husband and I walked away somewhat confused. We then went to an Acura dealer where, again, we took a vehicle for a test drive. I liked both vehicles but had never had experience with an Acura before. So, we decided to visit another Lexus dealer (Scanlon) and that is where we met Paul Melendez. He was polite, professional, and enthusiastic about working with us to find our vehicle. My husband can be a tough negotiator but that didn't faze Paul. With a smile on his face and always the gentleman, he was willing to do what he could to come to an agreement with my husband. Before and after purchase, Paul took the time to show us the different options and how they worked. He also suggested that if I have any questions to call him or drop in. It was a pleasurable experience working with Paul! Melanie

My Third Purchase Here

by from Naples, FL |

I was greeted with a sincere smile and a handshake by Ray Matthews. A real gentleman who knows when to listen and when to speak. He listened to my list of 3 used cars I had researched online, asked me to please have a (very comfortable) seat while he promptly got the keys and a plate. He brought each car to the front door valet style, gave me time to look it over and came along when I was ready to test drive them. He answered a few questions while we drove and pointed out a few features but didn't bombard me with too much info. He also gave me time to look the car over again before moving onto the next car. Very knowledgeable about the brand and the dealership's benefits. He allowed me to leave without undue pressure to close the deal right then. He promptly sent a thank you email, which was waiting for me when I arrived home. I came back the next day to close on the car I liked best. All in all, a great experience with a great salesman.