Don Gasgarth's Charlotte County Ford

3156 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, FL 33952

Used 941-235-2950 Used 941-235-2950

Best car buying experience ever!!!

by from North Port, FL |

Stopped into dealership after looking at used suv's at one other dealer. I was not going to buy a vehicle that day because it was the first day I was looking for a different vehicle. My wife and I were greeted by Bob Barlow and I told him what I was looking for and that I was not going to purchase today because I just started looking and wanted to see a few different models before I bought. He said that was fine and showed us only 2 vehicles that meet our requirements and price range. We liked one of the vehicles and took it for a test drive. We liked the vehicle and he gave us the price they were asking for it. Bob never pressured us to purchased the vehicle, in fact he didn't even ask for my telephone number. He gave us the car fax, we got his card and told him we would contact him if we were interested in buying it. He was very pleasant the whole time we were there and we left feeling very comfortable dealing with him. When I got home I did my research on the vehicle and found that it was very reliable and the price they were asking was very reasonable. I called him back and we dickered a little on the price and agreed on a price I was happy with and I agreed to purchase the vehicle. This all happened on a Saturday so I went in on Monday to purchase the vehicle since they are closed on Sunday. The paperwork process was quick and painless and again without pressure. Here is the kicker!!! I purchased a used vehicle and when I took it and started home a warning sensor came on the dashboard. I turned around and went back to the dealership. As soon as Bob saw me I told him what happened and he immediately took it into the service department and within a few minutes let me know what was wrong. I told him to keep the car until the next day even though he said it would be ready in a couple of hours. I had some other things to do so the next day was fine. I picked it up the next morning and everything was great and Bob apologized for the problem and delay. I have never had such a professional and courteous experience at a car dealer and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Bob.

Don Gasgarth's Charlotte County Ford responded to this review

April 22, 2016

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Dennis & Myra. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Awesome service!

by from Port Charlotte,Fl |

My husband died a few years ago. I am completely at your mercy when it comes to taking care of a vehicle. I love the Quick Lane and have had 2 experiences with Rob. He does an awesome job and gets me in and out Quick!

Don Gasgarth's Charlotte County Ford responded to this review

April 22, 2016

Thank you for your positive review, Pamela. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. The staff at Don Gasgarth's Charlotte County Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

Great Experience

by from Punta Gorda, Florida |

This Dealership has always been very professional, friendly and very focused as to finding you what you are looking for in a purchase. Our salesperson, Arthur Francis was very helpful, took his time and energy to find exactly what I was looking for, the paperwork was finished in a very timely fashion, we walked out with my new car the day we purchased it.

Don Gasgarths Ford

by from Port Charlotte,Fl. |

We have had three Ford Escapes and after six years with our last one we decided to get a new one . We are new residents to Florida so this was a totally new dealership to us. We were greeted promptly by Dan Myers the Sales Consultant and were treated very courteously and professionily. We test drove the vehicle that we purchased and with a little bargaining we were able to reach what we felt was a very fair deal for both parties.

used car purchase

by from North Port, FL |

As a former senior manager in Quality Management, I could see that this dealership has embraced Quality Management (whether that's what they call it, or not). Everyone we worked with was sincere, friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, helpful, etc. Prices were highly competitive, managers were willing to consider our viewpoint, & we were fully aware of the owners' involvement in this company's day-to-day business. We could also tell this owner is a man of integrity and positive business practices just by the way employees speak of him. Our previous car purchase was not at all professional or positive. So, we're very aware of the positive nature of Don Gasgarth's Dealership. We particularly enjoyed working with Ken Mate (our salesman). He's awesome! We simply can't praise this company enough. We feel very pleased with our purchase. There is zero buyers' remorse. The car is so much more than we bargained for - in every way -- options, price, condition........ And, Ken made sure we got what we asked for/needed in our next car. We would be very unlikely to even consider buying from any other dealer.

A Very Pleasant Experience

by from Punta Gorda |

We are delighted with our auto purchase at Don Gasgarth's in Charlotte County. Our sales consultants, Alan Stier, could not have been more helpful. We had a choice of three cars we were interested in and Alan was most helpful in lining them up and going through the various features which greatly helped us to eliminate two and choose the one we bought. Chris the Financial Manager was most helpful also and went out of his way to get an even better deal than we thought. Overall, it was probably the best car purchase we had ever experienced. We love our new vehicle.

Great service!

by from Punta Gorda fl. |

We had a great buying experience thanks to Doug Anderson and Chris in finance. Very informative on the features of the vehicle we purchased. Due to being under construction I gave it a good facility rate rather than excellent.

"Proudvehicleowner"

by from Port Charlotte, FL |

I have had the privilege of dealing with Charlotte County Ford for 30 years. From top to bottom they make purchasing a car a pleasant experience. Their principle aim is to make you feel happy and comfortable with your purchase and the people you are transacting with. This is the third time in a row that I have worked with the salesman Doug Anderson. I told him what I wanted and how much I wanted to spend, and he laid before me several viable options which were suitable for me. Don Donaldson was also very helpful in explaining the various vehicle warranties that were available to me. When I drove off in my new vehicle I was most satisfied that I had spoken with the right people and had obtained the best deal possible. C C Ford is the first and only place we go when we are looking to purchase another vehicle.

Very happy with Don Gasgarth's Charlotte Cnty Ford

by from Port Charlotte, Florida |

The folks at Don Gasgarth Ford treated me very well, especially Jim Blecki, the sale manager, even though I was buying a car on the Ford Retirees Purchase plan Jim treated me like I was his most important customer! Robert Senters was helpful with the delivery. Don Donaldson in finance was expedient, accurate and very personable with all the paperwork. Thank you for a very pleasant automobile purchase!\ Larry Thomas

Great Salesperson

by from Englewood, FL |

Our salesperson Bob Barlow was awesome. This is the second vehicle we've purchased from him and unlike most other salespeople, he doesn't play games. Very hardworking and great followup on our questions and concerns. I will definitely buy through him again.