Don Gasgarth's Charlotte County Ford

3156 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, FL 33952

Used 941-235-2950

"Proudvehicleowner"

by from Port Charlotte, FL |

I have had the privilege of dealing with Charlotte County Ford for 30 years. From top to bottom they make purchasing a car a pleasant experience. Their principle aim is to make you feel happy and comfortable with your purchase and the people you are transacting with. This is the third time in a row that I have worked with the salesman Doug Anderson. I told him what I wanted and how much I wanted to spend, and he laid before me several viable options which were suitable for me. Don Donaldson was also very helpful in explaining the various vehicle warranties that were available to me. When I drove off in my new vehicle I was most satisfied that I had spoken with the right people and had obtained the best deal possible. C C Ford is the first and only place we go when we are looking to purchase another vehicle.

Very happy with Don Gasgarth's Charlotte Cnty Ford

by from Port Charlotte, Florida |

The folks at Don Gasgarth Ford treated me very well, especially Jim Blecki, the sale manager, even though I was buying a car on the Ford Retirees Purchase plan Jim treated me like I was his most important customer! Robert Senters was helpful with the delivery. Don Donaldson in finance was expedient, accurate and very personable with all the paperwork. Thank you for a very pleasant automobile purchase!\ Larry Thomas

Great Salesperson

by from Englewood, FL |

Our salesperson Bob Barlow was awesome. This is the second vehicle we've purchased from him and unlike most other salespeople, he doesn't play games. Very hardworking and great followup on our questions and concerns. I will definitely buy through him again.

Great Salesman, and managers

by from Port Charlotte, Fl |

Had great salesman named Michael Neville, he stood out in heat and really helped us find our car. If he didn't know answer he found someone who did and we appreciated all his input. When it came to the negotiation for price it was all no nonsense with the manager there who worked with us and we were able to buy the car the same day and drive it home! We can't wait to see Michael Neville again next time we purchase another car. Thank you very much to all who helped us.

my review

by from north port |

well they didn't have a lot of cars and they where expensive

Always amazing service

by from Port Charlotte, FL |

My salesman Randy Rosenfeld worked very hard to find the right vehicle for me. He checked the inventory and found the equipment we wanted thru locating it by another dealer. I always get exceptional service, they listen to what you want! And do not try to just give you something off their lot. - Deborah C