Roger Dean Chevrolet

101 SW Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral, FL 33991

New 888-264-9974
Used 888-532-3310
Service 888-431-0118

At Roger Dean it is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience.

Great People! Great Vehicle! Great Value!

by from Cape Coral, FL |

I enjoyed the vehicle selection that Roger Dean had available. They were eager to learn what was important to me and helpful in finding a solution. Once we selected the vehicle they were very helpful in making sure I was completely satisfied with my purchase. I would strongly recommend Roger Dean to my family and friends.

Repair

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

I had my cargo van towed to Roger Dean for repair. They found trouble was a bad battery, and replaced it with a new one. Quality and honesty of work was very good. However I found their prices were high compared to other local shops I have used. Also someone went through my paperwork in my millage log book and all other glove box paperwork. There was nothing of value for anyone to take, just repair records and recites and nothing was taken. I find this very dishonest and will not bring any car back there for repair. I had just bought a new car a couple of months back and was planning to go there for oil change and other things but will not now.

warrenty service

by from Cape Coral, Fl. |

I went in for a routine service, they found a screw in one of my tires, removed it and asked if I wanted it patched. I didn't even know it was there! Yes please patch it! How did they find it? Dono, they just did, it had been there a while, Good job!

Corvette and Cruizer repairs over charge

by from Ray, Cape Coral |

I have been taking by two cars to Rodger Dean for two years. Most everything was routine maintenance or 100% covered by warranty. Good service. Two months ago. Check engine light on my wife's PT Cruizer. Computer Analysis was $100.00 and repairs brought it all to over $300. Light came back on in a week. Another $100 was charged for another analysis and total charge was well over $300. I checked with a Chrysler customer service rep over the net and then argued the double charge for the computer analysis with Roger Dean Service rep, and eventually they removed one of the charges. Made me angry that they charged it in the first place. Two weeks ago: Headlamp lense on my Corvette had small cracks. It is cover by my Auto Insurance except for deductible. I took the Insurance estimate to them and was required to pay $1100.in advance for them to order the headlight assembly which was according to the Insurance estimate. When it arrived i took the car in for the work and left it. they called later and said the charge for installation is $250.00 more. I talked with my insurance claims adjustor. he said no, the body shop repair cost for this is same as his estimate. Roger Dean rep agreed the body shop hourly cost is $44.00 pr hour, not the $99.50 they charge at the mechanical department. They would not change it. I contacted the insurance again. they asked me take it to the Roger Dean body shop but by then the work was already done.at $99.50 per hour. I argued my case but they would not change it. Fortunantly my wonderful Insurance company decided to reimburse me for the remaining overcharge, but they were not happy. Roger Dean has price me out of there market. The was no misunderstanding in either of these cases. they just are trying to pull every penny out of customers. I had planned to get a new Vette this year thru Dean, not now. I will find a new place for my Auto business.

New Vehicle purchase

by from Cape Coral FL |

Traded my 2012 chevy for a new Silverado, overall the transaction went well and I would recommend this dealer and service Dept.

Overall our experience purcasing a 2014 Equinox LT

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Mike, our salesman, was very friendly, explained the features of the cars. He was knowledgeable about the cars and helped us set up our on star. He tried to work out a good rate for our trade in and give us the best deal he could.

Superior Sales and Service

by from Fort Myers, FL |

We have bought many cars over the years and Roger Dean has the best sales and service by far. They go out of their way to get things done and explain what needs to be done. Superior rating that far out weighs others in their field.

New Vehicle

by from Naples, Fl |

I found the car I was looking for and the part I liked was the lack of pressure, no pushy people

excellent service buying my 2014 chevrolet malibu

by from Cape Coral Fl |

This was a good experience. appreciate the exceptional service. the transaction was made very easy for me considering my work hours.

New Silverado Purchase

by from Lehigh, FL. |

Take it from someone in the car business this dealership was no pressure. I walked. I thought about the deal. I visited 2 other dealers after and dealt with aggravation. I visited a total of 5 dealers in a 2 week period. This dealer was by far easy to deal with.