Naples Acura

659 Airport Pulling Road, Naples, FL 34104

New 877-892-1956
Used 877-666-9196
Service 888-816-9509

Experience the difference of Naples Acura: an automotive dealership committed to excellent customer service.

Norm was fabulous!!

by from Naples fl |

I leased my tsx about a year ago , it was a great experience Norm brought the car for me to look at on my break that I fell in love with. Today is my birthday and Norm called to wish me a happy birthday. Norm is the best!!! When it's time for a new car I will not go anywhere else. This is one of the best service experience I've had thank you norm & naples Acura -Allie

great service

by from naples fl |

leased a 2014 acura RLX today, this is my 11th acura owning 10 TLS.since 1993. . customer service was outstanding .The staff led by GM ross levy ,and sales staff norm johnson, mark mellman and scott foster was one of the best in sw fl. need a acura go to Naples acura on airport road no high pressures good service and prices

Great experience!

by from Bonita Springs, FL |

I was mostly impressed with the way I was treated. I'm 22 years old and often times I am not treated with the same respect that is given to people who are older. I explained my needs and budget to Ross Levy, the General Manager, and he was able to quickly find me the perfect vehicle. I felt comfortable with my purchase, and I am certain that Naples Acura will provide me with outstanding ongoing service needs for as long as I own my vehicle. I felt as though my satisfaction was of utmost importance to this dealership. Purchasing from this dealership was an excellent decision, and I am thoroughly enjoying my 2011 Acura TSX!

A great buying experience!

by from Naples, Florida |

My wife and I had one of the best buying processes in purchasing a new 2013 Acura TL. The salesman and general manager treated us with great respect and courtesy. They did not play any games on the pricing of the automobile and were forth right with total out the door price. No high pressure or twisting of arms. It's about time that Naples got a dealer such as this company to enter this market to handle a consumer so professionally. The delivery was a pleasant experience even when our salesman would not be available the day of delivery. The second sales representative went beyond the call of duty to explain all of the new features too both my wife and I. We would highly recommend this dealership for the purchase of an automobile.

retired golfer

by from naples fl |

george is a great salesmen and we had a very memoral time at the dealer ship buying a new tl

Great Experience!

by from Zephyrhills, Fl |

I had a great experience while at Naples Acura to purchase my 2007 Acura RL. The salesmen, Norman Johnston, was great - informative, no pressure and very accommodating to my schedule. The General Manager, Ross Levy, was also great to work with, found me some competitive financing and was also attentive to my needs. I hope to resolve a service matter that the car needs tomorrow and I know used cars are not new but it was a Certified Acura and Ross Levy has assured me that they will take care of it and I am sure that they will. Their entire staff has been great to work with. I can honestly recommend Naples Acura and look forward to another purchase in the years to come. Thank you!

good buying experience

by from Spring Hill, FL |

John Perkins my salesperson was excellent. I drove down to the dealer from 3 hours away and was not disappointed. The only issue I found was that they did put a new set of tires on the car, but did no 4 wheel alignment on the vehicle. Other than that, the vehicle has been a pleasure to own and drive.

Best Car Purchase Experience Ever

by from Miami, FL |

Just had my best car purchase experience ever with Naples Acura if Naples Florida. Searched locally and on the web for a new Acura MDX, applied through cars.com and other services and got a lot of emails and calls from various dealers, even went in and sat down with a local dealer to make a deal (only later to be ignored and made to wait a long time when I went in to close a deal). Got to Naples Acura's website and a chat request popped up... ended up chatting with the Ross Levy - the General Manager --online and we got quickly to pricing. I made an offer on the exact car I wanted and he gave me his best deal without hesitation. I countered less and he said I really had his best number but to check back if I could not make a deal elswhere and he would honor his online quote. No phone calls, no come in to the dealer and lets talk requests. Just online chatting. I researched more and made several offers online and locally and determined that Naples' offer was the best offer out there by far. I went back online the next day and Ross was online again and confirmed he would honor the quote. We then "talked" trade and after describing my trade he made me an offer online. I had a potential direct sale that later fell through and a baseline quote from carmax so I knew his offer was a good deal (throwing taxes back in) and my car was in great condition so I was not worried I would be retraded when they saw the vehicle. I told him all this and he upped his offer a bit on the trade to make me more comfortable and then we talked financing. Acura was offering .9% 60 month and I knew my credit was good so this was not even a negotiation. He directed me to the dealer's online secured financing website and I applied. I do not live in Naples and wanted the car the next day and he offered to drive it to my house and pick up the trade and do all the paperwork. He emailed me a signed binding quote (before I signed!), I emailed back a credit card deposit for the authorization and the deal was done. The next Day John Perkins of Naples Acura called me to let me know he would be at my house soon with my new car and called again when he was a few minutes away. He stopped locally to fill the tank up with premium and arrived at my house on time. We sat in my kitchen and went through the paperwork on the purchase and trade and financing and then he spent an hour going over the car itself with me, gave me his cell phone to call if I had any questions or issues and drove my trade back to Naples. WHAT CUSROMER SERVICE! THIS is what is is all about. THIS is what buying a car today should be like. No Pressure, straight talk, friendly service and immediate response AND the best price on my new car and my trade! Thanks Ross and John and Naples Acura. Job truly well done and I LOVE my new MDX!

Awesome Service

by from Naples,FL |

Just bought a new 2012 TSX from Naples Acura and i got a great deal on it. They came below Pembroke Pines in the price and couldn't have made the process any easier. George was very professional and easy to work with, I would recommend him to anyone interested in buying a car from their. Overall huge improvement from when they where Germain owned!

GO SEE JOHN PERKINS!!

by from Naples, FL |

We just purchased an MDX from john an dit was such an enjoyable buying experience. Car salesman have such a negative image, but John was very laid back and not pressuring us at all to do anything. He was very knowledgeable about acuras and SUPER polite! Go see him and he will get you in exactly the car you want!