Naples Nissan

3640 Pine Ridge Rd, Naples, FL 34109

New 888-431-4632
Used 877-634-2870
Service 877-370-0415

Naples Nissan - #1 Customer rated Nissan dealer in SW Florida.

Nissan Leaf

by from Bonita, FL |

This process was quick, efficient and satisfying. Every step was easy and pleasant, I highly recommend Naples Nissan and staff as a great place to get your next Nissan.

May 19, 2015

Lake we would like to thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to share such kind words. We look forward to you becoming a customer for life.

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

by from Naples FL |

I purchased 2 vehicles from Naples Nissan. As you can see the service had to be EXCEPTIONAL for me to purchase 2 vehicles. My Sales man David David was excellent he had a lot of patience with me. He ran back and forth getting vehicles to see if it was to my liking. After all of that hard work we couldn't find anything to fit my budget. So the Executive Manager James Pool got involved in a matter of 15-20 minutes they came back with a beautiful gray Rogue. James Pool worked the deal out so GREAT that it didn't hurt my financial budget at all. Everyone at Naples Nissan is very PROFESSIONAL, CARING AND THEY GO ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure their customers are satisfied and happy with their purchase. There are other GREAT associates at Naples Nissan but I can't recall their names. So I'm going to say the ENTIRE staff is EXCEPTIONAL. Now, my sister is coming from Ocala to purchase a vehicle from Naples Nissan. WHAT A GREAT TEAM at Naples Nissan. They're like Burger King "you can have it your way" Thanks for AN EXCEPTIONAL experience.

My Nissan Experience.

by from Naples, FL |

I was introduced to a wonderful salesman, David David, when I arrived at Naples Nissan . He was very helpful and extremely courteous. He introduced me to his manager and the person in the service area and everyone made me feel like I was part on the Nissan family. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car.

July 22, 2015

Thanks for the review Brenda. Based on what you said in your review, it looks like you meant to give us a positive rating instead only 1 star. If you could go back and change your star rating to positively reflect your review, we would greatly appreciate it! We're glad you had such a good experience and we hope to see you again soon.

My most recent visit to Naples Nissan...

by from Naples, FL. |

They exceeded my expectations.I would recommend their service center to anyone.

Great service, very friendly

by from Napled fl |

Naples nissan , purchased vehicle from there and only place it gets worked on. Great people, they service vehicle clean car that can't beat it . Thanks

awesome service department

by from Naples, Florida |

I scheduled a service appointment for my 2009 Nissan Rogue. I was very pleased to work with Omar in the Service Department. He took care of my car issues in a very professional, honest and friendly manner.

Amazing Experience

by from Bonita Springs, FL |

I am so thrilled with my experience at Naples Nissan!!! The service was amazing. Bill was able to get me the interest rate I wanted in NO TIME. The perks of free car washes for the life of ownership, and rental car and roadside assistance is available just in case. Plus, I am driving a new Nissan with 10 year/100K mile warranty and opted for an additional 8 year bumper to bumper warranty. On top of all, I had absolutely no hassle for my trade. They paid me exactly what I wanted without hesitation. I am so excited over my new Rogue and recommend Naples Nissan to anyone looking for a new ride. AMAZING EXPERIENCE!

May 19, 2015

Kristen it was our pleasure having you join our family and look forward to your future visits. We truly hope you enjoy your new car.

GREAT SERVICE

by from lehigh acres Fl |

WOW!!....where do I begin. . I would like to thank Armand and ESPECIALLY James Pooleżż for the extreme measures he went to For me to make sure I was satisified. I am truly blessed and it was a pleasure to do business with Naples NISSAN. I'm enjoying my 2014 Maxima and I've became a life time partner with Naples NISSAN.If your looking for honest genuine people , I would recommend anyone who is searching for a New vehicle to go there first!!Kudos!!!!

May 19, 2015

Latoya your kind words makes everything we do worthwhile. We are so happy to help you and enjoy your new ride.

Purchase and Service

by from Naples, Fl |

I have had my Rogue for almost a year and have had nothing but great service since my purchase. I am very happy I chose Naples Nissan.

May 8, 2015

Andrea we truly appreciate your visits and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks for the kind words and we are delighted that we were able make you a happy customer.

Great dealer ship

by from Naples Florida |

James Pool and Frankie G treat their customers like family. I drive from Cape Coral Florida to Naples to buy my cars and service my cars. They are terrific.

March 30, 2015

Thanks for the recommendation and the review! We're glad you depend on us for your service needs!

Routine maintenance

by from Naples, FL |

This dealership always provides me with attention when I drive up to the Service Dept. The layout and design of the department is well thought out and all customer reception and car service areas are clean. My car's mileage is 15,000 and extra attention was given to the air conditioning system and windshield wiper blade replacement.

March 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our Service department! Glad to see the visit went well. We look forward to taking care of your service needs in the future! Thank you again for your business!