Germain Lexus of Naples

Used 866-578-3674 Used866-578-3674
Service 888-862-1766 Service 888-862-1766

Buying RX 350 Frank Smith Sales Consultant

by from Naples Fl |

Really liked dealing with Sales Consultant Frank Smith. He found the color we liked and the car was equipped with everything we wanted.

Love my Lexus

by from Naples Florida |

Great service and follow up. Always happy to Resolve your issues. I was assigned to Dave McKinney for the last three services and Dave has never let me down! Attentive and Concerned that I was happy with their service.

Great Service at Geramin in Naples.

by from Fort Myers Beach, FL |

Germain Lexus in Naples has truly outstanding service. My personal service advisor, Dave Mckinney is tops and takes care of everything. You get the Preferred Customer Seal when you buy at Germain and it's worth it.

Service Review

by from Ave Maria |

Alyson C. again gave us excellent service. She is very knowledgeable and professional. She is one of the best.

A Best Experience!

by from Estero, FL |

Best dealership I have ever experienced.. The sales person on a scale of 10 was a 11+

Excellence

by from Naples Florida |

Dave McKinney my service advisor continues to provide such terrific support whenever I need help. He is always "on the ball" with a great sense of urgency to resolve any problem that might arise with my Lexus. This dealership is first class in every way and Dave personifies this. I recently also had help when Dave was ill from another example of this dealership's excellence when Alyson Chatham backed up Dave. Thank you, Germain Lexus for your support and for my recent repairs.

Great customer service.

by from Naples FL |

After backing my 2010 Lexus IS 250 c out on the drive way to clean out the garage, when I attempted to start the car up, the engine would not turn over. I called my Lexus service consultant, but he was out for the day. I ended up talking to Beverly Coppola who attempted to troubleshoot the problem. She thought the problem was a dead battery. I thought that was unlikely since Lexus replaced the battery 17 months ago. I told Beverly that I would have the car towed to the dealership. She asked where I lived and she said she would send a technician to the house to check out the problem and see if a new battery was actually needed. The technician arrived 20 minutes later and confirmed that the car needed a new battery which he promptly.replaced. Thanks to Beverly for troubleshooting the problem and saving time and money from having to call a tow service.

Great Customer Service

by from Naples, FL |

I have been getting my car serviced at Germain Lexus of Naples for over 2 years. Dave Mckinney has been my service rep each time. I am always treated very well and my service needs are always met with professionalism. Because of this I will not hesitate to buy my next car from Germain Lexus.

Wyatt

by from Cape Coral Florida |

Great shopping experience recommend highly had 2 Lexus dealers to choose from. Passed 1 dealer drove 30 miles ferther to Germain much better dealer than the one in Ft Myers

Service And Maintenance Review Germain Lexus

by from Naples |

We recently moved to Naples from Chicago. In Chicago we had 8 Lexus and brought two here with us. Interested in having good service we heard from several people that Germain was the place to go. I took my car {2014 ES350} in where the problem was immediately identified and explained to me by Beverly Coppola. Arrangements were made for me to enjoy a chicken wrap while I waited for the repair to be completed. Beverly kept me apprised of the progress until the car was ready-which was surprisingly quick. I was delighted with the process. My wife was surprised at how quickly I got home and I even had Lunch