Germain Lexus of Naples

Used 866-578-3674
Service 888-862-1766

New Lexus Driver

by from Naples, FL |

I love my new RX 350! Mark Mellman and Trish Cano and the entire team at Germain Lexus made my new car buying experience very easy and enjoyable! They were very accommodating and personable! I cannot thank you all enough for taking the stress and anxiety out of the car buying process! ~Sheila

Great experience!

by from cape coral |

I called to get a complimentary oil change Friday morning, and worked with Dave McKinney. Dave is very professional, and his calming, positive, and welcoming attitude makes you feel comfortable and as if you are the only customer he has that day! I live in the Cape and because I am always treated "like a princess" from the entire team, I have no issue with making that drive to Bonita. Dave makes you feel welcome and creates a warm and friendly atmosphere. I recommend him and the dealership regularly!! Dave is the best!

June 25, 2015

Thank you so much Diane! We are so happy to hear that you always have a great experience here and that we are worth the drive from Cape Coral to Naples! Wow! We will be sure to let Dave McKinney know what a great job he has done and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Top notch customer service

by from Naples, FL |

Everyone at Germain Lexus of Naples is very helpful and friendly. I got my windows tinted on my new vehicle and the service was superb and very friendly.

Great Auto Buying Experience!

by from Estero, FL |

Our recent buying experience at Naples Germain Lexus was outstanding! We would recommend you ask for salesperson, Frank Smith. Frank met us at the front door, listened to our needs and requests, and helped us find a Lexus that fit our needs perfectly! Frank took us to a large waiting area with big screen t.v, snacks, and drinks, as the Lexus team looked at our trade in Lexus and worked on a sales proposal. Frank and the entire Lexus team made us feel welcome and appreciated. What a pleasant buying experience. Frank, and Germain Lexus truly made us feel like one SHOULD feel when involved in a LEXUS experience!

An amazing experience with Germain Lexus service

by from Marco Island , Fl. |

Outstanding service department , I just purchased a house in the area and brought my 2009 SC 430 up from New York . I had a problem with the car and called Germain Lexus for a service appointment . From the person who answered the phone everybody was a true professional. My service advisor Danny Rusnick was a great person to deal with. He was truly the best !! He got me in to the dealership , got me a loaner car and kept me advised of all the work as it was being done. I would highly recommend this dealership and Danny Rusnick.

June 25, 2015

Thank you so much Mr. and Mrs. Turchi for the review! We are so happy that you got taken care in such a timely manner! We will be sure to let Danny Rusnick know what a great asset he is! We look forward to seeing you in the future. Welcome to Florida!

DAVE MCKINNEY SERVICE CONSULTANT

by from NAPLES FL |

DAVE CONTINUES TO IMPRESS ME WITH HIS OUTSTANDING ABILITY TO PROBLEM SOLVE AND PROVIDE COMPETENT ADVICE AND INTERVENTION. YESTERDAY, HE DID IT AGAIN, MAKING THE WRITER A VERY HAPPY CAMPER.WHEN YOU DEAL WITH DAVE, YOU LEAVE KNOWING YOUR SITUATION W[LL BE RESOLVED IN A SATISFACTORY MANNER.

June 25, 2015

Thank you so much Mr.Mcaleer for the review! We are so happy that you had a great experience here and will be sure to let Dave McKinney know what a great asset he is to the company. We will look forward to seeing you in the future!

Highly Reccomend!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Excellent customer service and vehicle selection. Frank & Joe went above and beyond to find us the perfect car and get us the best deal possible. We will continue to buy from them for all of our vehicle needs. I Love my new Lexus!!! BIG Thank you to team at Germain Lexus of Naples!

Wonderful facility, knowledgeable staff

by from Naples,FL |

I was concerned about the condition my car MIGHT be in, due to the milage and the age of the car. While the staff put me at ease about my concerns, they were also very clear in discussing the repairs that would be for my safety anad the longevity of the car. I never felt they were suggesting repairs that were not pertaining to anything but that. They put me in touch with a used-car salesman, while I was there, should decide to trade my car in for the purchase of a newer car. I left feeling secure about the decision I am going to make. Many thanks to Beverly Beverly Coppola and Wayne McLeod.

June 25, 2015

Thank you so much Mrs. Stokely for such a great review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience here! We will be sure to let both Beverly Coppola and Wayne McCleod know what great assets they are to to the company. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Miguel Diaz is the go to man!

by from Naples, FL |

Miguel Diaz was an incredible facilitator in the process getting a new lease on my RX350. I truly felt he understood my concerns and helped me in every aspect - even getting the hitch removed from my 2013 RX to the new 2015 RX. And most of all, he is not only thoroughly knowledgeable of the products he represents but a trustworthy gentleman.

Review of Service

by from Naples, FL |

Germain Lexus of Naples always provides excellent service. Wayne McCleod was my sales person two years when I bought my car. He did an excellent job. For all my routine service appointments Dan Rusinik handles these. He, too, does an excellent job. He is always very helpful in making my visits to Germain Lexus a very positive experience. He knows what excellent customer service is all about, and he always works to make sure that my experience when I bring my car in for service is very positive.

June 25, 2015

Thank you so much Bob! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review! We are so happy to hear that you always have a great experience here! We will be sure to let Wayne McCleod and Danny Rusinik both know what great assets they are. We look forward to seeing you in the future!