Cox Chevrolet

2900 Cortez Rd West, Bradenton, FL 34207

New 888-401-6724
Used 888-401-6753
Service 888-439-9932

A Family Tradition Since 1926...The Largest Volume dealer in the Area. Call now or visit our website

Awesome Service and honesty

by from St.Petersburg FL |

My boyfriend and had been searching for a new car and needed a deal that fit our budget. We are college students and want to keep the cost of living as low as we can. We had a bad experience with another dealer and they had not kept their word. Cox Chevrolet in Bradenton had given us the same deal and honored it as soon as we walked in the door. Everyone was so nice and made it a good buying experience. They didn't have the specific kind we wanted so they had it shipped to them and gave us an amazing deal on a rental until the car was ready. They have been around for a long time and no wonder! I suggest you go and check them out.

Friendly Knowledgeable Service

by from Bradenton, FL |

I was put in a very difficult situation once my son and I were involved in an accident and my car was considered a total loss. Although we were not injuried, first and for most but we were left without a vehicle and no clear time line of how long it would be until insurance companies settled and we could move forward. But thanks to the very knowledgeable and helpful salesman Dan Edwards, we turned what could've been a two month process literally in half and I was able to drive off in a great car of my choice shortly after. I could not of done it without the great staff at Cox Chevrolet of Bradenton especially salesman Dan Edwards and Christine in financing, you both were awesome! Thanks for everything.

great place

by from riverview fl |

Great service the sales person I had was great he know what her was doin made me feel comfortable and I recommend that when you go to this dealership you ask for Jerry meeks he is good at what he does great customer service

great service

by from riverview fl |

I was searching for the rite car and deal but although my bank got me a great deal the service that I was given was great and the sales person was very good to me did everything in his power to make me feel comfortable I recommend to anyone that goes to Cox that you see Jerry Meeks because he will not hassle you and make you feel like you have to take any deal he will help you all that he can he is excellent so go visit Cox and see Jerry Im sure you will leave happy.......

totally satisfied

by from St Petersburg Florida |

I'll salesperson was named Peter Torres he was just what I needed after visiting 5 other dealerships he was very informative gave me time to think about it answered key questions did not pressure or hassle me.He also suggested different options and was an all around great guy thank you so much Peter I finally made my choice

loving my new care

by from Bradenton, fl |

Wonderful customer service by marc kassel , larry and the cox family ...thanks to everyone. 2thumbs up!!!!!

Customer satisfaction? Really???

by from Ruskin, FL |

Litany of bullcrap and promises. Everytime I have gone to this dealer or have spoken to them I have been left with a bad taste in my mouth. The latest fiasco involves getting the recall work done. The non returned calls, unanswered calls and flat out lies( I'll have the service department call you tomorrow) convinced me to not return to this dealer. I would not go there if they were giving me an auto at no cost...especially if its a Chevy. Trust me, if you treat me like you do not want my business I will be happy to comply

Bait and Switch!!

by from Cape Coral, FL |

I called on an ad that sounded too good to be true and it was exactly that! The car was "sold just the day before and the website was not updated"....."but we have some other cars to show you". None of them were comparable, in price or option, to the one on which I called. From the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in about 3 minutes.

Terrible finance experience, will never go back

by from Bradenton, FL |

The finance person I worked with when purchasing a vehicle misled me on the documents I was signing and I was never made aware of the loan bank or APR I told the finance person I was working with I wanted a specific bank for my loan, he then rushed me through signing documents and I never saw an APR or bank on any of the documents. If I had seen the APR I wouldn't have signed the document and would have found my own loan. When the finance person told me I was done I was surprised and asked "Oh what bank did the loan go through and what is the APR?" and he said "Bank of American and the interest rate is low, like 1 point something" - considering my last auto loan was 1.99 APR I thought this to be credible and left the dealership. Once I was home I looked at the loan documents and discovered an APR of 4.49 and called my salesman at the dealership. I finally was able to speak with the finance person the next day who claimed he never told me the APR was that, but did say that he told me the APR outside of his office when I asked. That, in my opinion, is fraud and I told the finance manager at the dealership that, and he disagreed stating I had signed the documents. He insisted that I had buyers remorse, which is not the case and I will keep the loan. However, I think it is complete unethical to rush someone through loan papers and never explain the loan bank, APR or term of the loan. If the finance person had explained this to me he never would have had to make a statement regarding the bank and APR outside of his office AFTER the loan documents were signed. I will never revisit the dealership again as I think they are only interested in selling cars and rushing customers out the door, and I will share my bad experience with others.

The best !

by from Bradenton Florida |

I have bought 6 cars from Cox and will probably buy 6 more, everyone in this dealer is awesome fom sales to finance to service, don't even bother looking elsewhere !!!

Seniors beware

by from Native Floridian |

If you are a senior looking for a used car, go somewhere else. I guess they feel if you are older you are stupid and ripe for the picking. This dealership was excellent years ago, but now they are running on their past reputation. You know they are going downhill when the tv ads star Elvis.