Cox Chevrolet

2900 Cortez Rd West, Bradenton, FL 34207

New 888-401-6724
Used 888-401-6753
Service 888-439-9932

A Family Tradition Since 1926...The Largest Volume dealer in the Area. Call now or visit our website

Awesome Service and honesty

by from St.Petersburg FL |

My boyfriend and had been searching for a new car and needed a deal that fit our budget. We are college students and want to keep the cost of living as low as we can. We had a bad experience with another dealer and they had not kept their word. Cox Chevrolet in Bradenton had given us the same deal and honored it as soon as we walked in the door. Everyone was so nice and made it a good buying experience. They didn't have the specific kind we wanted so they had it shipped to them and gave us an amazing deal on a rental until the car was ready. They have been around for a long time and no wonder! I suggest you go and check them out.

Amazing service

by from Bradenton,FL |

My family and I were in a bad situation with a buy here pay here dealership. My husband suggested we go to cox that was THE BEST decision ever. They do not care if you have a credit score of 500 or a credit score of 700. The team is amazing everyone works hard to get you what you want. At the Bradenton dealership Jay, Rob, and Andrew and anyone else there all work to achieve the goal of success. They treat you like you are a real human being not just a number. They welcome you into the establishment with open arms. Me and my family came into cox with a bad experience from our previous dealership and left with a 2015 Chevy sonic sedan. If anyone wants a reliable car and people who really care about go to Cox Chevrolet and let them do their magic! C- you walk in and chill O- outstanding work X- xenail community

A totally excellent experience

by from Bradenton, Florida |

I have to give Cox Chevrolet an A + in all areas during my experience there. Everyone we talked to was very polite, friendly and helpful. Our saleman was helpful and knowlegeable. and the building was in excellent shape and very clean.We decided to lease an equinox and are very pleased with it. We have received several calls since then to inquire if we had any questions or needed help with anything and we appreciate that. Thank you to Cox Chevrolet for making our experience exceptional!

Good Things Come To Those That Wait!

by from Lakewood Ranch, FL |

Danielle is great at her job! I really enjoyed working with her. I have been waiting for 3 years to get a Traverse. I had a great experience with her and Cox Chevy. She went out of her way, and stayed 3 hours late just to find me the vehicle that I wanted. I will definitely be back when I buy my next vehicle.

Great experience

by from Sarasota Fl |

In shopping for a slightly used car I started my search online and eventually found my way to Cox Chevrolet Mazda in Bradenton Fl. I set up an appointment and was met promptly by the staff there. My salesman Ed P. patiently listened to what I wanted in a car and found precisely that. The negotiating process was great as Ed explained each and every step plainly and clearly. The financial manager John then took over and was respectful in guiding me through all the information needed to complete the transaction. His friendly, easygoing manner was a great relief for me in making this major purchase easy and stress free. The Mazda facility was also inviting and added to the level of comfort that I had never experienced in buying a car up to this point in my life.It was so quiet that I didn't feel like I was in a new car showroom. The whole process was terrific and I would recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to visit this dealer.

Friendly Knowledgeable Service

by from Bradenton, FL |

I was put in a very difficult situation once my son and I were involved in an accident and my car was considered a total loss. Although we were not injuried, first and for most but we were left without a vehicle and no clear time line of how long it would be until insurance companies settled and we could move forward. But thanks to the very knowledgeable and helpful salesman Dan Edwards, we turned what could've been a two month process literally in half and I was able to drive off in a great car of my choice shortly after. I could not of done it without the great staff at Cox Chevrolet of Bradenton especially salesman Dan Edwards and Christine in financing, you both were awesome! Thanks for everything.

great place

by from riverview fl |

Great service the sales person I had was great he know what her was doin made me feel comfortable and I recommend that when you go to this dealership you ask for Jerry meeks he is good at what he does great customer service

great service

by from riverview fl |

I was searching for the rite car and deal but although my bank got me a great deal the service that I was given was great and the sales person was very good to me did everything in his power to make me feel comfortable I recommend to anyone that goes to Cox that you see Jerry Meeks because he will not hassle you and make you feel like you have to take any deal he will help you all that he can he is excellent so go visit Cox and see Jerry Im sure you will leave happy.......

totally satisfied

by from St Petersburg Florida |

I'll salesperson was named Peter Torres he was just what I needed after visiting 5 other dealerships he was very informative gave me time to think about it answered key questions did not pressure or hassle me.He also suggested different options and was an all around great guy thank you so much Peter I finally made my choice

loving my new care

by from Bradenton, fl |

Wonderful customer service by marc kassel , larry and the cox family ...thanks to everyone. 2thumbs up!!!!!

Customer satisfaction? Really???

by from Ruskin, FL |

Litany of bullcrap and promises. Everytime I have gone to this dealer or have spoken to them I have been left with a bad taste in my mouth. The latest fiasco involves getting the recall work done. The non returned calls, unanswered calls and flat out lies( I'll have the service department call you tomorrow) convinced me to not return to this dealer. I would not go there if they were giving me an auto at no cost...especially if its a Chevy. Trust me, if you treat me like you do not want my business I will be happy to comply