Gettel Toyota/www.getteltoyota.com

6423 14th St W, Bradenton, FL 34207

Not impressed!

by from Tampa, FL |

After working on a deal they came back with a final figure that included such dubious charges as $512 for a Title and Tag transfer that costs $70.65 for the tag transfer and $77.25 for the Title at any Florida DMV office. Born at night but not last night..

Gettel...always prompt and professional.....

by from Bradenton, FL |

I have owned Toyotas since 1973. And...I have always been very happy with my veivhles. Gettel toyota is always very professional..never any sneak repairs...I am always given a list of suggestions with pricing,,,and always the decision to make the repairs or not is up to me. I have never met a rude or annoyed employee...regardless of my decision...I am always treated with respect and a smile! I have always recommened Gettel to others..and will continue to do so. Gettel has my "thumbs up" in all areas of customer service and knowledge fo their veichles. Thank you Gettel!

Great service

by from Bradenton, Fl |

Had a pretty good experience Gettel, salesman very nice, and also the staff. Had one issue with my vehicle and they fixed it on the spot. I would recommend this company to anyone buying a car!

Poor Selling techniques

by from Bradenton, Fl |

Bad experience and would not recommend. Felt pressured to buy even when I didn't want too.

great service

by from Sarasota,Fl |

my review of gettle Toyota the customer service was very good.and the sales person was very good.

low class conartist

by from Bradenton, FL |

We asked about an all wheel drive Highlander on line. We received a pleasant call back and a quote. We made the 30 minute trip to find what seemed to be very sleazy sales persons. Our belief was confirmed when we were told that they had no all wheel drive cars. Plus the quote was for a 2 wheel drive car even though we were specific in 3 emails and a phone conversation Would you like to look st another car ? Run from this place

Never Buying Another Car Here

by from Sarasota, FL |

Very aggressive, rushing sales culture with the typical "talk to the manager" ploys and shifting terms of discussion. We started with a car we sort of liked, but I felt as though we could not look at more cars there to make sure we were happy with our choice. At least in the pre-owned section, they are definitely not interested in helping you find the best vehicle for you. In the end I think we would have preferred a different car, and I regret ever walking in the door. We won't be buying another car from Gettel. That said, our experience with the service dept. has been quite positive.

Be careful of Finance manager Antoine Thomas

by from Gainesville, FL |

Be very careful of buying with Gatorland Toyota. They used my name and checking account information to sign me up with a third party company called SmartPay and illegally signed my name to a contract that not only debits my account but also agreed I would pay a $399 fee to join this company. Upon calling them out they immediately back pedaled and got the contract cancelled but have yet to refund the money taken from my account as promised.

too expensive, not interested in selling reasonabl

by from Sarasota, fl |

Was called and went. Too expensive for used cars. Ridiculous.

My previous Opinion has been changed.

by from Orlando FL |

I previously wrote about my used car buying experience with Gettel Toyota expressing my discontent. Well, I am writing to let EVERYONE out there in Car land know they "HAVE" done something about it. They have contacted me, and apologized for the things I was upset about. Moreover, they have given me there word that these items will be addressed and taken care of immediately. Now that's "professional COURTESY" folks. Therefore, I am retracting my previous review and saying I am now very pleased with my purchase and the customer service I was provided. Moreover, I will recommend this dealership and its associates in the future. To go one step further, my parents just purchased from this dealer as well, so I do highly recommend them and will let everyone know, that this dealership get the job done the right way! I am very pleased to have them call me and make sure things are attended to and taken care of. In this day and age, its tough to find anyone who can "STAND TALL" behind the product and they are doing just that. Thank-you, for contacting me and for addressing my issues with professionalism. Sincerely, a happy customer now.... Joseph B.