Hendrick Honda Bradenton

5515 14th St W, Bradenton, FL 34207

New 888-851-9975
Used 877-450-3603
Service 866-804-6828

Come and see us today for a Real Deal!

Pleasant Purchasing Experience

by from Wimauma, FL |

Customer-oriented services at Hendrick Honda Bradenton made our purchasing experience smooth and pleasant. Thank everyone involved in the excellent teamwork.

Please repeat customer

by from Bradenton, Fl |

This is the third vehicle I have purchased through Hendrick with Alex being my sales person. From the first time I met Alex 5 years ago I was extremely pleased with his techniques. I am also in a business in which I deal with a lot of sales people so when I go somewhere to buy something I want complete honesty and provide me with direct answers not "a runaround". That is what Alex has done with me 3 times. When I ask a question I get an honest and direct answer....just love it and I normally make my mind up with the first few minutes and away I go. I most likely will return again and hoping Alex is still there.

Great service by Brenty Nunez

by from bradenton fl |

Brenty; I am a first time buyer and the customer service received at this dealership was excellent. Brenty Nunez the salesman took the time to find a car I can afford and in excellent shape. He explained everything about the car. Thank you Brenty for answering all my questions and for your patience.

Great service from Brenty Nunez!

by from Bradenton, FL |

We are very happy with our experience at Hendrick Honda! From our salesman Brenty Nunez to the managers Mark and Robert that took care of us our overall experience was very pleasant, 5 stars! They didn't waste our time, they were upfront and worked with us to accommodate our situation! Brenty was very nice and efficient! He has a very positive attitude and shows initiative! We loved the popcorn!!! And our son loved the orange Honda they have on display! :) this is our second car that we buy from them and it was a pleasant experience again :)

New car purchase Honda Accord

by from Sarasota, Fl |

I recently purchased a 2015 Honda Accord at Hendrick Honda Bradenton. While the whole process took time, thanks to David Lash and the team at Herndrick's my experience was terrific. David Lash was the sales person with whom I worked. He was patient, thoughtful, knowledgeable and thorough. He made us feel right at home, explained everything, and was very patient with all my questions. The Dealership itself was immaculate and all of the people who work there were warm and welcoming. I highly recommend Hendrick Honda Bardenton if you are in the market for purchasing a car. I found David Lash easy to work with, kind, honest and an all around good person. Remember to ask for David Lash. Go Hendrick Honda!

Bought a New Car

by from Madison, Wisc |

Alexander Ladyzhensky has been our salesperson for our first and second car that we've gotten at Hendrick. He was the only salesperson to approach me when I started looking at the Pilots three years ago when my husband was not with me and I was very impressed. His service and attention to us along with the rest of the staff at Hendrick is outstanding and we appreciate the courtesy and commitment that we have seen from them. It's been a pleasure doing business with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great buying experience

by from Sarasota, FL |

Tony Pinto sold me my most recent Honda. He was such a breath of fresh air. When I am ready to buy my next Honda, I will only go to him. He was very honest and truly tried to get me the best deal possible. I would highly recommend Hendrick Honda Bradenton and Tony Pinto.

Made my day!!

by from Bradenton, FL |

My experience with Hendrick Honda Bradenton was so wonderful, I have to share it. I am 68 yrs. old, with limited income? and my car (a 2002 Mazda) was biting the dust. I had made several small repairs, but the check engine light was indicating a looming problem that was NOT in my budget. I pulled into their dealership, and talked with their salesman Tony Bradford. He smiled, said he understood my dilemma, and would see what he could do to help. Much to my surprise, I drove off that lot just hours later in a 2007 Mercury Grand Marquis with only 40,000 miles on it? and a payment just slightly above what I was already making. My car problems were GONE in the blink of an eye. I am floating? literally? in a car with a ride like one I?ve never known. I am so grateful to Mr. Bradford and to Hendrick Honda? I want to highly recommend them!

Honda Hybrid

by from Bradenton |

Just completed the purchase of a new 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid from Hendrick Honda in Bradenton assisted by Mike Knight of their sales group. What a great buying experience it has been. Everyone ( especially Mike ) that was a part of the process truly understands and delivers a buying experience that a customer desires and deserves. I'm a very happy Honda owner.

new car

by from Bradenton,Fl |

Three weeks ago i purchased a car from honda in bradenton.I was assited by Brenty Nuņez and he was great with me.He knew every answer to my question according to the car and financial things.The car is in great condition and I am very satified with the service and the car...