Hendrick Honda Bradenton

5515 14th St W, Bradenton, FL 34207

New 888-851-9975
Used 877-450-3603
Service 866-804-6828

Come and see us today for a Real Deal!

Great Buying Experience

by from Bradenton, Florida |

I?m a long time customer of Honda. I?ve been driving Hondas since before & after I retired years ago. Every staff member I?ve worked with has been kind and helpful. especially Richard Marchiafava. This is the 2nd car I have bought from him. He seems to really care about his customers, which keeps me coming back. He helped me through the process & was very honest & straightforward. From beginning to the end, the experience was pleasant. I left with my civic the same day!

Wonderful Service

by from Bradenton, FL |

I cannot say enough good things about Hendrick Honda of Bradenton. Your facility is always neat and clean, everyone is always smiling, and the service I receive is exceptional. The young gentleman RC FLINT in the service area is just a great asset to your team. He is always so polite and kind to me and I can tell he goes out of his way to make me feel knowledgeable with what my car does and doesn't really need. If you are looking for a place to get honest answers this is the place to go.

Great Service

by from Sarasota Florida |

Great facility!! This was my first time at Hendricks in Bradenton, and I will never go anywhere else. After having a heck of a time at a local "quick lube" place I brought my CRV to Honda and RC Flint promptly greeted me, and let me know what my car actually needed. I was in and out in the expected time frame, and I will definitely back for my next service.

Ethics 101

by from Bradenton, FL |

Dishonesty seems rampant nowadays in a lot of professions, auto service being no different. Who hasn't gone to a mechanic and wondered if they were being told the truth? Hendrick Honda service department should offer an Ethics class in how to conduct business. It is this honesty and great service that keeps me returning as a customer. Carey Paige (Consult) and John (Tech) pointed out during my last visit that my intended repair was not needed. Saved me almost $500! They may have cost the dealer that much in profit this time around, but my repeat business will more than trump that. The net outcome is a win for all parties. That is basic Ethics 101.

David Lash - great sales rep to work with!

by from Bradenton, Florida |

First time buying / leasing a car, and as slimy as car salesmen can be, David was stellar - definitely steps outside the realm of the stereotype and was greatly appreciated!

Great Service

by from Bradenton, FL |

I came in to get my oil changed, they finished really fast and Carey also said they ran my car through the car wash for me in that short amount of time. Awesome service

Great Service!

by from Bradentob, Florida |

My wife and I just moved here from Ohio, and our new neighbors highly recommended we take out CRV to Hendricks for any service. I was amazed with the dealership as I pulled in, what a beautiful facility this place is. I drove into the service drive and was promptly greeted. RC FLINT was the gentleman who we dealt with he did a excellent job explaining to us what our car needed and we were in and out of there in the time he promised. Very please with the service here. Thank you Mr.Flint it was a pleasure.

Excellent service made for a nice experience.

by from Riverview, FL. |

My car buying experience at Hendrick Honda was great. I drove from Riverview to look at a new 2013 Honda CRV which was listed online. It was the last one they had on the lot, and I ended up leaving with it several hours later. My sales person was Taylor Christiansen. He was very professional, patient, understanding and he provided exceptional customer service. He is also extremely knowledgeable about all technical features. The atmosphere at Hendrick Honda is very low-key and customer oriented, which made for a relaxing experience. I will definitely recommend this dealer to friends in the future and I am very happy with my new CRV. Thank you, Taylor and Hendrick Honda!

Honda CRV

by from Longboat Key, FL |

Taylor greeted us in a warm & friendly manner. He was then very patient in showing us many models and colors of the cars we were interested in. His manner & helpfulness resulted in us purchasing a new Honda CRV. The negotiation process was handled by Taylor in a very professional manner.

Sales and service

by from Bradenton, Fl |

I had the pleasure of working with Richard Marchiafava as my sales person. You could not ask for a more helpful sales person. Everyone I had contact with were extremely courteous and helpful. I would highly recommend this dealership and my sales person Richard.