Hendrick Honda Bradenton

5515 14th St W, Bradenton, FL 34207

New 888-851-9975 New888-851-9975
Used 877-450-3603 Used877-450-3603
Service 866-804-6828 Service 866-804-6828

Come and see us today for a Real Deal!

by from Bradenton, FL |

Kaylin Stapchuck at Hendrick Honda of Bradenton is the best. Thank you for your patience and understanding!!

Buying a car? You MUST visit Hendrick Honda

by from Bradenton, Fl |

I was so impressed with the service that Kaylin Stapchuk, Gregg Correia, and John Nosal provided when I went to buy my new Honda. They were extremely knowledgeable, answered all my questions and were so friendly and nice. Great sales people that you can trust. Go by and ask for them. Thank you Kaylin, Greg and John.

Kaylin Stapchuck at Hendrick Honda

by from Bradenton, Fl |

I wanted to let you know that my experience with Kaylin Stapchuck at Hendrick Honda of Bradenton was one of the best vehicle buying search experiences I've ever had. From my initial phone conversation, visiting the dealership, testing the vehicles, Kaylin Stapchuck took the time to ensure I was happy with my Honda Accord 2016 Touring. Buying a new vehicle can be a little nerve racking but Kaylin put me at ease from the very start, listened to what I was interested in and went about finding the vehicle of my choice. But more importantly was her patience as I made decisions about color and pricing. Kaylin will make your car purchase experience pleasant and easy. Walter

Great service at Hendrick Honda

by from Bradenton, Florida |

I am very pleased with the service I from Tony Bradford, he was always in communication with me from the time I considered one of the CRVs to waiting for me and making sure my experience was comfortable and informative. He answered all of my questions, gave me many suggestions, and handled the whole transaction quickly and efficiently. I appreciated that he took into consideration my time and needs. We exchanged many emails, and he and Melissa always got back to me very quickly and had made sure much of the transaction was in the works before I even arrived. Thanks for a comfortable experience and the car I love.

by from Bradenton, FL |

I bought my car from Kaylin she was absolutely amazing to deal with. She made everything so easy for me and my family couldnt be more thankful. If you are looking for a car definitely see kaylin she will help you the whole way through.

Fun car shopping experience

by from Parrish, FL |

This past weekend I got a new lease with Hendrick Honda. Kaylin Stapchuck helped me out and she was excellent. I spent a long time trying to decide on which color car I wanted, and she was more than patient. She was very friendly and answered all my questions. Working with her helped make the the experience more pleasurable. I would recommend anyone to go see her if you are looking for a car.

Great car leasing experience

by from Sarasota, FL |

Buying/leasing a car can be stressful, and after visiting several other dealerships I finally wound up at Hendrick Honda ? where I wish I had started to begin with! Stefanie was excellent to work with and really took the time to listen to what I was looking for, and help me stick to my budget. I also never felt pressure or that anyone was trying to hide the ball on costs (unlike the other dealerships I visited). On the financing side, Brittany explained everything in detail and was very efficient. The experience can be time consuming, but I never felt I was waiting unnecessarily. When I look for a car again in the future, I?ll be going back to Henrick Honda. Thanks!

Great Experience

by from Bradenton, Florida |

It was great dealing with Mike Knight. He was professional, knowledgeable and understood exactly what we were looking for. He was able to answer all our questions and concerns and provided additional information, if needed. If anyone is looking for a car, reach out to Mike and the rest of the staff at Hendrick Honda, you wont be disappointed.