Cox Mazda

3101 Cortez Rd W, Bradenton, FL 34207

New 888-403-5903
Used 866-490-4921
Service 877-874-3460

A Family Tradition Since 1926...The Largest Volume dealer in the Area. Call now or visit our website

Terrible experience

by from St Petersburg, FL |

I had a terrible experience with Bobby and Brandon. Although both of them seem very nice the buying process for used cars is disorganized and there is poor communication across the dealership. I was told I could test drive a car and was extremely interested in buying a used nissan xterra that day but in the 60 minutes it took me to drive to the dealership someone had placed a deposit on the vehicle and I could no longer purchase it. Bobby deserves most of the blame because he never told me to put a deposit on the car, assured me that it would be held for me but Brandon(manager) is also to blame because he never told Bobby that someone Had put a deposit on it. Moral of the story is if you're interested in buying a car from here put a deposit on it right away otherwise they will sell it to somebody while you are driving to the dealership.

Great Salesperson

by from Bradenton, fl |

Salesman very responsive to our needs and offer. However, purchased another vehicle from another dealer.

Love this dealership. They treat you one on one.

by from Bradenton, FL |

Jerry was my salesman. He was wonderful. Went over the CX-7 in detail. Staff was wonderful. We were so impressed on the CX-5 and the staff we bought it. Very happy it took a short time to process and buy the CX-5 GT. We love it. I have never walked into a dealership and was treated like a person and not a piece of meat. Got a fair deal with our trade in. Very happy with the overall experience. Jerry made us understand the "Mazda way of thinking". They really want you to be happy with the car you purchased as well as the experience of owning a Mazda. Coming from being a Honda owner I was very impressed with the CX-5 and how much it offers for less money. I was very impressed by how it beat out all of the car lines we looked at- Ford, Honda, Kia, VW, Nissan, and Toyota. Even the Honda CRV didn't come close to all the options and better gas mpg. We love the car, the staff will tell our friends about it.

Bought a new CX-5 GT yesterday.

by from Bradenton, FL |

Beautiful facility. The best salesman ever- Jerry was very informative and spent lots of time with me and my husband. Went over the car in every tiny detail. We were in and out the door just under 2 hours with a test drive and wheeling and dealing on my trade. Very happy customers, We love our CX-5. I wont miss going to the gas station 4 times a month! The car is fantastic. It is what it says it is. Fast pick up on speed and cheap on gas. Staff is very pleasant to work with. The went out of our way to make sure we were happy with our purchase and the car. My husband works for another car dealership and he was very impressed.

Researching cars

by from Palmetto, FL |

I stopped by just to look at the CX-5. Most dealership bring on the hard sell when you walk in the door, but not at Cox Mazda. Even if I don't purchase here, I will recommend that everyone checks them out. David showed and explained the the different trims to me. I have received 1 follow-up call and 1 follow-up email, unlike the other dealerships that have blown up both my phone and email. They were very understanding when I advised them that would not be ready to buy until later in May. What a Great Experience!!!!

E Densmore

by from Sarasota Fl |

We had a very positive buying experience at Cox Mazda. Our sales rep, Tom Leedy was super helpful and professional. We love out new CX9!

Review of Purchase

by from Snead Island, FL |

Love the car - Mazda 6, GT.. Looking forward to the great mileage. Thanks to Tom for the great service and drives to begin with. To Frank for finding exactly what I wanted. To Jerry for the learning session, and to John for the quick financial and "techy" close !

Very friendly and professional.

by from Bradenton, FL |

I love these guys. I never felt pressured or intimidated. I've bought a few cars in my lifetime and have never been treated so fairly. Dan was helpful in our decision.

WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE DEAL WE GOT.

by from PALMETTO,FLORIDA |

JOB WELL DONE,LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT TIME . THANKS AGAIN RICK MITCHELL

Great people , efficient and serious staff .

by from Bradenton ,FL |

I came to COX mazda garage in November to buy my first car in the states. I am from France and buying a pre owned car was a first experience to me. Right away as i was on the outside watching at the exposed cars I met Dan Blais who came to me and helped me very well to meet my requirements. Dan was very Professional and was really a great help for me . Not only he was very available and courtous but also he gave me the best advice to buy my dream car. He was very patient ,and very friendly , never put me under pressure as so many car dealers tend to do . He introduced me to the manager to help me find the best way to pay for the car as I needed to make a transfer from France. They even let me leave the garage without having completly paid the car since the tansfert of money needed some days to be achived. As Dan told me, that car is really an excellent deal for me, low gaz consumption and works very well . Dan is a very nice person that calls me from time to time to see if every thing is OK . I definitivly recommend you to look for Dan if you need to buy your car and for sure I will go back to COX and look for Dan when i will buy my next car. Thank you again Dan.