Cox Mazda

3101 Cortez Rd W, Bradenton, FL 34207

New 888-403-5903 New 888-403-5903
Used 866-490-4921 Used 866-490-4921
Service 877-874-3460 Service 877-874-3460

A Family Tradition Since 1926...Huge Selection and Great Service. Call now or visit our website!

Ask for Tim Spence!!

by from Sarasota, FL |

I can't thank the guys I worked with, Tim Spence and Kyle Cox, enough! The car buying process can be stressful and intimidating, but Tim and Kyle were very upfront and did everything they could to work with me on price and make it a very easy process. I was a typical buyer- looking to have everything and pay nothing for it. With all my own research, I can truly feel good about the deal I got. Thanks guys!!!!!

Horrible customer service

by from Lakewood Ranch, FL |

Was completely misled through the entire process. Poor customer service regarding communication and explaining details. Very disappointed. Would NOT recommend.

One of the few Honest sales guys left!

by from Bradenton FL |

My name is Heidi and I just bought my first new car from David Stubbers and Cox Mazda. I was nervous going in but everyone at the dealership was super friendly and very nice. I had a payment that I didnt want to go over and the sales manager Frank was able to get the CX5 I wanted and even put on a roof rack and keep me under what I wanted to pay. If you want to work with an honest sales guy you should go see David Stubbers he knows his stuff.

by from Bradenton, Fl |

Love my 2013 Mazda CX5, thanks to David Stubbers at Cox Mazda. He did a fantastic job with finding the right car for me and helping me move into a smaller SUV. David made buying a new vehicle so easy and pain free! Thank you again David! If your looking for a new car go see David Stubbers at Cox Mazda.

Mike Johnston - Great Salesman

by from Parrish, FL |

Mike Johnston was placed in an awkward situation not of his own making and managed to make our sales experience a positive one. His enthusiasm, knowledge of the vehicle and follow-up were superior. We would definitely do business with him again.

Excellent Car-Buying Experience

by from Tampa |

I would recommend Cox Mazda to anybody looking for a new vehicle. After 13 years with the same car, I was hesitant about the car-buying experience, and concerned about being pushed into making decisions by sales-people. My experience at Cox Mazda couldn't have been further from that, and the staff, especially Mike Johnston, were fantastic! I went in at near-closing time one evening after driving down from Tampa. Even though they were about to close, Mike took us for a test-drive of a Mazda 3, and never made us feel rushed. I returned that weekend, and ended up purchasing the car that I test-drove. I never felt pushed into making any decisions, and the entire sales time was friendly and knowledgeable. I had a great experience, and love my Mazda 3!

Superior Experience

by from Bradenton, FL |

Just wanted to take a minute to share about our recent superior experience when leasing a car at Cox Mazda. This is the FOURTH time we have leased a car at Cox Mazda. As with our other three cars, this was an excellent experience also. First let me send a big thank you to our salesman, DAVID STUBBERS. It was a pleasure to work with David. He was welcoming, knowledgeable, professional, personable and easy to work with. He answered all our questions as we worked together through the leasing process. Then when our car was ready for delivery, he took the necessary time to explain all the equipment and functions of our new car. He followed up after our purchase to make sure we were pleased and that everything was great with our new car. I would greatly recommend working with David when leasing or purchasing a car at Cox Mazda. The finance department was excellent also. All paper work was explained thoroughly and it was ensured that we understood everything clearly. Also we always have our cars serviced at Cox (we have two Mazdas). The service department at Cox is professional and always keeps us informed as the car is being serviced. The service staff is great to work with and they are always mindful of our time. The entire leasing experience at Cox Mazda could not have been better and we'll surely be back when it's time for our FIFTH Cox Mazda vehicle!! Thank you again DAVID STUBBERS for your professional and knowledgeable assistance in the leasing of our new car.

Awesome Facility! Even Better Sales Staff!

by from Parrish, FL |

Thank you Mark Brown for being so professional, informative, and friendly throughout my car buying process.

M Guimei

by from Lakewood Ranch, Florida |

The quality of service from the whole team is second to none and in particular Carl Carpenter and Jerry Meeks. The purchase was seamless. Jerry took the time to go through every detail to explain the car's functions. This is a great dealership to do business with!

Great service - Mike Johnston

by from Brandenton, Florida |

It was a great experience. Mike was very patient and knowledgeable about my purchase. I will definitely return to Cox auto for any future purchases.