Sarasota Ford

707 S Washington Blvd, Sarasota, FL 34236

New 888-668-8935
Used 855-234-3118
Service 888-452-1529

"Everybody counts!! Our Goal: A completely satisfied customer every time!"

A great car buying experience!

by from Sarasota,Fl |

After looking at several vehicles at several different dealerships,l walked into the Sarasota Ford lobby and I was finally met with an enthusiastic willingness to help,great customer service, and an efficient car buying process. All of this was executed by Darik Freeman, who I am forever grateful to for providing a great car buying experience.I plan to be long time customer and I recommend Sarasota Ford to anyone who really wants a hassle-free and easy transition into being a car owner.

poor service

by from Sarasota, FL |

I bought tires and they said I got everything with it, warranty, repair, etc. When it came time to fix something they wouldn't. They never gave me requisite paperwork, etc. I have never gone back to them, even going out of my way to go elsewhere. I will never go back. Poor service and follow through. Not just one time.

Fusion and Sarasota Ford

by from Bradenton, Florida |

First, my Fusion is AMAZING- having driven foreign cars for many years, I am happy to have bought a Ford and truly love this car. The staff at Sarasota Ford were incredible. Our salesperson Darik Freeman was friendly, professional and extremely knowledgable. I would refer him and the dealership to anyone interested in buying a new car:)

Top notch dealership

by from Parrish Fl |

Very happy with our vehicle and the staff at Sarasota Ford! Big shout out to salesman Darik Freeman. He was courteous professional and took very good care of us. And kudos to Mr. Ed Bailey as well. We love our new vehicle and highly recommend Sarasota Ford! Thank you. Ross and Devon Darsey

OUTSTANDING Customer Satisfaction

by from Brandon, FL |

Sarasota Ford just demonstrated what it means to provide Superior Customer Satisfaction. We had a typical issue with our used car that we purchased a few months ago; after only a brief discussion with the Service Manager, he ensured everything was handled professionally and quickly.

Very pleased with my whole experience,at Sarasota.

by from Sarasota,Fl |

I would like to say that shopping for a car is not one of my favorite things. But Mr.Steve Oliver made this process a pleasure. He answered all of my questions and was not pushy.

Not a good experience!

by from Punta Gorda, FL |

The sales manager Ian Parisi sent me an e-mail thanking me for coming to their dealership to shop for a new Ford Explorer. I responded with this letter: Dear Mr. Parisi: Just wanted you to know that my experience at your dealership was not a good experience. I had been working with Darik through e-mails and phone calls trying to locate a Ford Explorer. I was a cash buyer with a 2008 Eddie Bauer Ford Explorer as a trade in. Darik notified me that you had one that would be arriving between the 13th and the 17th. It seemed like a perfect match. Darik suggested that I put a deposit down to hold the vehicle. He told me that I could do it over the internet. I told him that I would drive to the dealership because I wanted to test drive an Explorer. This was going to be my 4th Explorer. I currently am living in Punta Gorda so it took me over an hour to reach your dealership, Darik was busy with other people so Bobby showed me the Explorers and he went with me for a test drive. Bobby suggested that I write a check for $1,000.00 to hold the car so that I could purchase it when it came in. I wrote the check out and Bobby took it to the finance office along with my drivers license so that he could make a copy. In the meantime a manager named Carlos Garcia entered the picture. He took a look at my car and then escorted me over to the computer to have a quote from Auto Trader. After receiving the quote he asked if I had time to do the paperwork to have it ready for when the car arrived. I told him that I had about 45 minutes because I had other obligations already scheduled. After sitting waiting for about half an hour Carlos came back with all of the paperwork that I had given him and he said that they couldn't take my deposit. That it was company policy. I told him that that was not my problem because Darik had told me that I could do it and Bobby had accepted my $1,000.00 check. He said that they shouldn't have said that. That they had a Volvo that someone had looked at and said that they would come back and then someone else came in and bought the vehicle. I told him that the difference was that the Volvo was there and the Ford Explorer that I wanted to purchase was on route. They gave me back my check and I walked out very angry. I had spent from 10AM -12:45 at your dealership and walked out totally disgusted. As you can see I did not have any warm and fuzzy feelings from this experience. I hold Carlos Garcia responsible for you not having made a sale. My time was wasted and I wasn't even given the $25.00 gift card that I was promised. In the e-mail that I had received it stated that I would get the gift card for taking a test drive of which I did. Carlos mentioned to Bobby that I should get a gift card and I asked for it and was told that I would get it when I purchased the vehicle. This is false advertising. Bobby had e-mailed me and told me that they would give me a tank of gas for my wasted time because I know that he felt badly. I feet that at least I am entitled to the $25.00 gift card. After returning home a couple of dealerships contacted me and yesterday I purchased a 2015 Ford Explorer from Matthews Currie Ford. I would not recommend Sarasota Ford to anyone. A week later after receiving no response I sent a follow -up e-mail that stated that I was disappointed that you didn't even respond to my e-mail. Ev

Great Customer Service and a pleasant sales team

by from Melbourne, FL |

From Matt Buchanan the owner to his Ian Parisi the General Sales Manager, Eddie Perez his Sales Manager, to Walter Bailey who was my sales person and Chris Qasim my F&I advisor they as team made my sales purchase of a CPO 2013 Ford FLEX Limited a joy! They were NOT ONLY very nice but ensure everything they said they were going to do took place! I can say from personal experience that is NOT always the case in ANY Industry let alone in a automotive dealership! I would HIGHLY recommend anyone looking for a automobile to see them. As I think you will be quite pleased!

Great Service

by from Sarasota,FL |

Recently I purchased a 2013 FORD FIESTA from Sarasota Ford.I received a really good deal on this vehicle. Everything was handled and executed thru sales person Steve Oliver who provided me with an excellent purchasing experience. Sarasota ford is a good reliable place to purchase a vehicle and I will recommend them to anyone.

Don't be taken!!!

by from Central Florida |

Drove over 2.5hrs one way to get the car that I had picked out online. The sales lady was great, she got me completely done over the phone. Just has to sign papers . Needless to say while waiting to sign papers my husband decided to take one more look at the car(previous mechanic) and noticed exhaust wasn't even level(dual exhaust) the manager tried saying easy fix which we agreed but when my hubby noticed the bumper uneven the manger the. Said it was just a bumper clip. Well my hubby got under neath to (long story short) the car had been wrecked, rear ended something. The more we dug the more we found. Manager was in denial and we left to head home with no car, no apology not even a $25 gift card got our roundtrip 5hr drive! Very disappointed!!!

High pressure sales - keep away

by from Sarasota, Florida |

I had dealings with Sarasota Ford recently. It was a truly dreadful experience. The staff compete amongst themselves to get your business. They are rude, not very well educated and are only interested in one thing- getting a sale that say. I would never return.