Sarasota Ford

707 S Washington Blvd, Sarasota, FL 34236

New 888-668-8935
Used 855-234-3118
Service 888-452-1529

Home of the Best Price Guarantee!

Great EVERYTHING

by from Venice, Florida |

The best facility I have ever walked in to for buying a car. Shawn York was phenomenal. This is a Luxury dealership and it has the best customizations available for you! Thanks Shawn and everyone at the dealership!

Very good sales service

by from Sarasota,FL |

I recently leased a 2015 Ford Focus from Sarasota Ford. Steve Oliver was the sales person for my deal . Steve was very knowledgeable about all the ford automobiles I was interested in and also the leasing procedures required. He was very helpful to me to reach a timely conclusion on the deal . I was very satisfied with his abilities and would recommend him and Sarasota ford to anyone. Thanks again

Great dealership

by from Sarasota |

I am very happy with my Ford Fusion from Sarasota Ford. I purchased my new Fusion from salesman Andy and he was great. He was very knowledgeable in Ford product and very friendly . I will definitely buy my new vehicle from him again in the future.

Great experience

by from Sarasota |

Recently I visited Sarasota Ford and I meet with Andy. Andy was top notch salesman. He was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. After some time that we spend looking at cars I found exactly what I liked. He had me out in my new Mustang within 2 hours. Thanks for everything Andy.

Great Service

by from Bradenton, FL |

We took our 2008 Edge in for service and decided to look at the 2015 Edge. We fell in love with it and bought one. Our salesman was absolutely wonderful. I will recommend him to everyone. He knew his products.

What a great salesman !

by from Sarasota, Florida |

Al B was the man! He set me up with a nice Ford, within my budget, and had me in and out. He made the process quick and easy !

Best buying experience

by from Tampa, FL |

I was impressed with the facilities at Sarasota Ford, their customer service and most importantly my buying experience. Eric Oyola helped me find the perfect fit for me and my family. He was very professional, knowledgeable and patient during my visit. Thank you Sarasota Ford!!

Great Service

by from Tampa Fl |

What a Pleasant experience from start to finish. Eric O. provided nothing other than that of Exquisite Customer Service. Eric remained professional and courteous throughout our car buying process. I definitely recommend Eric Oyola and Sarasota Ford. Thank you!!

Excellent

by from Sarasota, FL |

Great experience buying a new F150. They didn't have one I liked in stock and went through the trouble of getting one from another dealer for me.

Smooth and painless

by from Sarasota Florida |

Al Bogdanovic is an incredible salesman. I work out of town and Al was aware that I was interested in the F150 I purchased. He kept me informed as to the status of the truck and was able to get me in to the dealership before anyone else could purchase it. The buying process was flawless and quick. I had been to several dealerships and Al and the team actually made the entire process pleasurable. They have gained another long term customer. Thank you AL.

Excellent Experience, Great Staff, Amazing Facilit

by from Banner Elk, NC |

Had my car serviced here many of times until it was time to trade up. Service wad always prompt and at a good price. Finally decided to upgrade and Andy Maleszka helped me find the exact car I was looking for. The process was very smooth. I even added a few additional accessories. Working with Amanda Reeves in the aftermarket department was such a fun experience. She explained all the very many options that were available to me for my new 2015 escape and we were able to add exactly what I wanted. The work was completed sooner than I expected and when I came to pick up the vehicle everything was completed and I was ready to drive of immediately. Although I did decide to stay a few extra minutes to take advantage of the wonderful massage chairs. Overall, this was the best car buying experience I have had and I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. 5 stars all the way!