Sarasota Ford

707 S Washington Blvd, Sarasota, FL 34236

New 888-668-8935 New888-668-8935
Used 855-234-3118 Used855-234-3118
Service 888-452-1529 Service 888-452-1529

Home of the Best Price Guarantee!

Thanks Sarasota Ford and Al B

by from Sarasota FL |

After looking on Car-listing websites for months, we finally decided to head down to Sarasota Ford and check out their inventory. Upon arrival we were greeted by Sales Consultant, Al Bogdanovic. He showed us all of the explorers around the lot, including the ones that had just come in and were awaiting service, keeping our options open, which was nice. Initially, there was a pre-owned Eddie Bauer that we had our eyes on..unfortunately the car was sold to another prospective new buyer. Mr. Bogdanovic was happy to meet with us back at the lot on his day off, and was determined to help us find the car best suited for us. After searching for hours we finally found a Ford Explorer XLT which was EXACTLY what we were looking for!! Al had the car sent through detailing and we were able to take it home that same night. After taking the car to the mechanic we were notified that it had an issue and Sarasota Ford was happy to take the newly-bought car in for servicing. The car is now back in our hands and runs better than ever. Al also kept us up to date on any updates on the vehicle while it was gone. Shaun Benson, who performed the work on the vehicle did a great job!! It seems clear that the company has good communication between their employees, managers, and prospective buyers. I would definitely recommend anyone in the market for a new vehicle to check out this dealership where it is clear that they thrive on good service. Al Bogdanovic went above and beyond our needs and expectations and I will definitely be buying my next future car from him. Look forward to future buys.. Thanks again, Al.

Just what we were looking for!

by from Sarasota Florida |

Steve O took the time and had the patience to show us every truck we were interested in and answer ever question we had. Sales manager and finance worked with us to get the deal we wanted. Buying a new vehicle is a pain, Sarasota Ford made it as painless as they could!

Sarasota Ford

by from Sarasota,Florida |

Steve Oliver and Tim Thomas let me know my options very professional at no time were they pushy the way some car salesmen have been in the past I've dealt with. Would definitely recommend taking a look here first if your thinking of buying or leasing and checkout their amazing service customer area as well!

Great customer service

by from Grand Rapids, Michigan |

Let me start by saying that I am on vacation from Michigan and did not purchased my Escape from Sarasota Ford. I had to get a new phone and I had a problem setting my new phone. I came to Sarasota Ford and I asked one of the salesman Andy to see if he could help me out. He spend 30 minutes with me and he explained all of the other features that I did not even knew that I had. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks for your help.

Steve Oliver

by from Bradenton, FL |

In the previous years my family has bought 5 + vehicles from Steve Oliver and he NEVER disappoints. We let him know exactly what we are looking for and he calls us before it even hits the lot. Last year I bought a truck from him that fits my needs perfectly. I then went on a mission this year to add a car to my inventory as well. We called him about this car (2008 Chrysler Sebring Touring) and with a quick response we came in that day to view it. He is a very honest and trustworthy guy. I received a loan from my personal bank and he even came in on his day off to sell me the car I wanted before it was gone. Wouldn't buy a car from anyone else!!

Great Service and super reliable

by from Sarasota, FL |

After researching the car I needed, I went to Sarasota Ford and spoke with Steve Oliver who was super helpful in looking at and purchasing the needed car. He and the Sarasota Ford team made the process simple and I was in and out in less than 3 hours with my new vehicle. Awesome!

Purchase from Sarasota Ford and Andy Maleszka.

by from Sarasota |

I was referred to Andy Maleszka by my brother who purchased a lot of vehicles from Andy. He was very professional and helpful. He helped me select Explorer that worked for my budget. I will definitely purchase my next Ford from him and Sarasota Ford.

Felt like a VIP

by from Sarasota |

I recently bought an explorer from Dennis Hayes and he did such a great job. He had all the cars lined up for me when I got there and he patiently test drove each one until I finally decided to buy the red one which I love. I am so happy with my new vehicle and the service provided at the dealership.

Ford Escape

by from Sarasota |

Dennis Hayes was great, he was very knowledgeable and took his time in finding me the right vehicle.

Great experience

by from Sarasota, FL |

Highly recommend Sarasota Ford. Dennis Hayes was a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating with our schedule. He went above and beyond what we expected and helped us purchase our new car. Wonderful experience and would recommend to anyone.