Sarasota Ford

707 S Washington Blvd, Sarasota, FL 34236

New 888-668-8935
Used 855-234-3118
Service 888-452-1529

"Everybody counts!! Our Goal: A completely satisfied customer every time!"

got a 2010 GT - great car, great sales person!

by from Dade City, Florida |

a few weeks ago, I purchased a used 2010 GT from Sarasota Ford. The sales person (Dave Bowser) was great! Very professional and stood by his word on everything. We drove from Dade City to do business at Sarasota Ford and am glad we did. Long drive but worth the effort. Been buying cars for many years adn Dave Bowser is the best salesman I have dealt with to date! If you want to buy a Ford, go to Sarasota Ford and ask for Dave.

Don't be taken!!!

by from Central Florida |

Drove over 2.5hrs one way to get the car that I had picked out online. The sales lady was great, she got me completely done over the phone. Just has to sign papers . Needless to say while waiting to sign papers my husband decided to take one more look at the car(previous mechanic) and noticed exhaust wasn't even level(dual exhaust) the manager tried saying easy fix which we agreed but when my hubby noticed the bumper uneven the manger the. Said it was just a bumper clip. Well my hubby got under neath to (long story short) the car had been wrecked, rear ended something. The more we dug the more we found. Manager was in denial and we left to head home with no car, no apology not even a $25 gift card got our roundtrip 5hr drive! Very disappointed!!!

High pressure sales - keep away

by from Sarasota, Florida |

I had dealings with Sarasota Ford recently. It was a truly dreadful experience. The staff compete amongst themselves to get your business. They are rude, not very well educated and are only interested in one thing- getting a sale that say. I would never return.

Friendly service

by from Sarasota fl |

I recently visited sarasota ford for service on my vehicle. While I was there I wanted to browse the lot and get information on trades. Lorenzo Dixon a team member there was kind enough to assist me in answering all of my questions and giving me information on a couple cars on the lot. Although I did not trade that day, he was very patient and informative. I will certainly go back to work with him when I chose my next vehicle!!

A great car buying experience!

by from Sarasota,Fl |

After looking at several vehicles at several different dealerships,l walked into the Sarasota Ford lobby and I was finally met with an enthusiastic willingness to help,great customer service, and an efficient car buying process. All of this was executed by Darik Freeman, who I am forever grateful to for providing a great car buying experience.I plan to be long time customer and I recommend Sarasota Ford to anyone who really wants a hassle-free and easy transition into being a car owner.

Service center

by from Sarasota fl |

Good service comfy lounge area. I believe they have a trusts staff regarding what I need to get done with my automobile. Trusted service center in my opinion. Good job

Great prompt friendly service

by from South Burlington , Vt |

What more can I say? Arrived for the winter from Vermont recently so brought my 2007 Fusion in for an oil change which was done promptly and without an appointment. My trunk lifters had not been working for some time with the result being a trunk lid onto the head more than once. Though none were in stock, they ordered them and called the very next day to get them installed. Imagine my surprise when Ken Bateman himself installed them to save me from having to wait. Have never encountered that type of service anywhere anytime. Thank you Sarasota Ford!

Quick Service

by from Sarasota,Fl |

Called Ken Bateman in the Service Department for a appointment and he set it up on my schedule, as he usually does. The Fusion was in and out before I could read a chapter in my book. Great service as usual and Amanda Reeves checked me out really fast. Thanks!

Sarasota Ford has a great Service Dept!

by from Sarasota, FL |

I recently had my Explorer serviced for the 3rd time at Sarasota Ford. The first time was for my free oil change after purchase, the 2nd for some recall work and the current visit for an oil change, tire rotation and general check-up. On all my visits, Sarasota Ford did a GREAT job. I especially appreciated the fast service I received this past week! Thanks, Sarasota Ford, for doing an AWESOME job!!!

satisfied service experience

by from Sarasota, FL |

Brought my Mustang in for service work. Was taken care of in an efficient, professional manner. Thank you Kenny.

Joseph

by from Longboat Key, FL |

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Timely service and good communication when updating completion time or additional services that may be required. We will continue to use Sarasota Ford.