Advantage Chevrolet

Service 888-410-4220

Welcome to Advantage Chevrolet of Hodgkins

Nothing but a Great Experience

by from Sauk Village, Il |

Eddie Saucedo was the sales consultant I dealt with during my visit to purchase a 2011 Dodge Durango. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle, and showed me every feature. I was given exactally the ammount I wanted for my trade, and was given the discounted internet price. I arrived pre qualified for a loan with a very low interest rate, and they were able to get me an even lower one. Outstaning group of men and women at this dealership!!!

Amazing Experience

by from Chicago,IL |

Omar Shakhwar was our salesman and he was great. He answered all our questions and was there to help us. Most importantly he didn't try to pressure my husband and I into anything! If you're looking for a new car I would definitely recommend Advantage Chevrolet in Hodgkins, and make sure you ask for Omar!

Happy Soccer MOM!

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

I researched the Equinox for several weeks and was waiting for the right moment to buy one. But then my Malibu finally broke down and I had no choice but to get one. I went to several dealers and didn't have any luck. I finally went to Advantage Chev in Hodgkins and Shawn Bell showed me several cars that met my needs. This was my 5th dealer I visited within a 2 week period, so I can easily say I saw many salesperson. Shawn was very friendly and always smiling, nothing like what I had experienced at the other dealers. I never felt pressured to buy the car from him. After negotiating, we were sent to the finance dept to close the deal. The Business Manager, Dennis Reilly, was so HELPFUL. He got to work and did his magic and helped me stay at my budget. I am very satisfied with both Shawn and Dennis with their friendly and professional work. I will visit soon for their "Clinics" and learn more about my car.

New car? great service

by from Hodgkins IL |

Leased a new chevy sonic from Chris K. Great salesperson to do business with. Will definitely return when I am ready for my next new car.

Great Experience

by from Addison, IL |

Bought a used car and they were willing to negotiate for a price that we could both agree on. I will shop for a car at Advantage again for my next car.

customer satisfaction

by from chicago, Illinois |

Nick Chavez was my sales associate and all I can say was that he's the man!! I knew the car that I wanted and he just made it happened, the whole process was fast and easy with this guy I defenetly recommend the dealer and Nick :)

J Gali

by from Chicago, IL |

Bought a new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado from Advantage Chevrolet of hodgkins. My salesperson Omar was great help. Very knowledgeable about the trucks and kept his patients after looking and driving over 20 different trucks. After selecting my truck and purchasing it, I spoke With a great gentlemen named Mark Ott who helped me put some very nice add ons to my truck. He was very knowledgeable to about his product and was a great help. Thank you gentleman for your out standing work and helping select a great vehicle. I will always recommended people to your dealer. By the way my family went there and bought two more vehicles.

always a good experience

by from Chicago IL |

My family and I have purchase many vehicles from Steven Nunez over the years and it is always a pleasant experience and very transparent way of conducting business, thank you Steve. Soria Family.

I recommend

by from Schaumburg, il |

I leased a 2014 camaro and couldn't be happier the staff was friendly and helpful, they really helped me work out a payment without it feeling like there was pressure. I would recommend this dealer

Taken ADVANTAGE

by from Hodgkins,IL |

I went into the dealership wanting to look at a car I had found online. The salesman told me they had the car and went to pull the car up for a test drive. During the test drive the car drove fine, Two weeks after buying the car I started to hear this rubbing noise and squeaking when I turned the wheel a certain way. I called and told them about this and they told me to bring the car, which I did about a week later. After having the car for almost two hours the service dept FINALLY came and told what was wrong. They stated that it needed new rotors and pad on the front and back and another part. This was something that should have been looked at before the car was sold. They said they would fix the problems, but I had to pay for part of the repair, which i agreed to do. Now three months after my purchase I am still hearing the rubbing noise and was told by my mechanic that it was a wheel bearing. I am still hearing the squeaking noise after they said it was fixed and I am hearing a clicking noise when I turn the air conditioning on. I got an estimate for these repairs and all this will cost me almost 2k to fix. I called the salesman twice(the first time no return call) to ask if there was something they could and he basically said "no they couldn't do anything to help me". I feel like I was taken advantage of being that I was a single lady walking in to purchase a car. Everyone that has bought a car from them did not have a pleasant experience and I was warned, I should've listened

Used Car Purchase

by from Westmont, IL |

We hadn't planned on buying a car that day, but when we saw the car on the lot and then looked online and realized it was going to be advertised on the internet, we knew we needed to go in and talk. Low price and low mileage, it would be gone in a minute. When we got to the dealership, Steve greeted us at the door. He was the friendliest salesman I have ever met. Steve did his very best to get us the lowest price and still get us the necessary work that was needed on the vehicle. The Finance Department was understaffed that evening, so we were there a lot longer than anticipated, but we left that evening with our new vehicle. I had to schedule and return for some "we owe" work, and my appointment was scheduled for me and the work was done swiftly and efficiently. I received several calls about my car being done, and I have received several texts and emails asking me for follow-up information. All in all, a good experience.

Advantage Chevrolet responded to this review

July 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your visit. It is wonderful to hear that Steve was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with him. Thank you and if you have any questions about your new car, please feel free to contact us. Sincerely, Krystal Roberts - Internet Director - kroberts@advantagechev.com