Advantage Chevrolet

Service 888-410-4220

Welcome to Advantage Chevrolet of Hodgkins

Nothing but a Great Experience

by from Sauk Village, Il |

Eddie Saucedo was the sales consultant I dealt with during my visit to purchase a 2011 Dodge Durango. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle, and showed me every feature. I was given exactally the ammount I wanted for my trade, and was given the discounted internet price. I arrived pre qualified for a loan with a very low interest rate, and they were able to get me an even lower one. Outstaning group of men and women at this dealership!!!

Horribly Unprofessional!

by from Chicago, IL |

I am a manager of a Credit Union that was set to provide financing for one of our members purchasing a vehicle from this dealership. They sent me the purchase order with the vehicle information and the member made an appointment with the credit union AND the dealership to purchase the car. When she arrived to sign her documents and pick up her check from the credit union she made a call to make sure everything was still good to go since I had not yet received a dealer agreement back from them (to ensure proper titling/lienholder info on the titlework). She was informed that someone else was signing paperwork to purchase her vehicle. They had pressured her the night before to take their financing and she declined because she is loyal to her credit union and our lower rates and then they sold the car out from under her. When I asked to speak to a manager about the situation he said, and I quote, "Are you a moron?? She could've signed our financing last night and had the car. You just cost us a sale and her a car." Yes, you read that right, the manager of the dealership, speaking to a manager of a finance company, called me a moron for asking what happened with this vehicle after my member AND her friend/ride took off work early to purchase from their dealership. She said they harassed her all day through text to "hurry up and get the check and get over here." I will be steering my membership away from this dealer in the future.

excellent service

by from Hillside, IL |

I came into Advantage Chevrolet to buy a family vehicle. I was immediately greeted and helped. Fabian M. and Dennis Reilly made our car buying experience easy and affordable. They answered all my questions and got my family and I into a great vehicle. I will be going there whenever I need a car.

Chevy cruz!

by from Bellwood, IL |

My dad and I recently purchased a new Chevy Cruz. Shawn was an excellent salesman! He was very patient and helpful and helped us to get a great deal! Mark, the general manager was also very nice. If you are looking for a new car I highly recommend Advantage.

amazing Experience

by from Chicago Il |

Last Saturday Night I came By to visit Mr Bear and he was nothing else but helpful and kind he help us and explained everything in a very nice friendly manner i totally would recommend purchasing from him

2014 silverado

by from Chicago,il |

Great inventory.Helpful and knowledgable sales staff. Finance/business personnel gave complete attention and gave every confidence in care of customer. Necessary tedium of process went quickly and efficiently. Internet advertised prices aren't completely accurate, but staff made increase reasonable for the most part. Overall, would feel good about sending my own, and other peoples business there. Chad Fensin listened well and worked hard, was part of the reason I made a deal.

Great dealer, excellent inventory, good people!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

My sales rep Chad is a great guy.From the jump he was excellent with his knowledge of the vehicles, very professional, and an overall nice guy. I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend this dealer highly. Pick Advantage Chevy and ask for Chad!!!

Thanks to Mr. Brant G. for your services

by from Joliet,Illinois |

Thank you to helped me to get my car, Hyundai Elantra 2009. It was a surprise to me because I had no intention to get the car in that night. Sincerely, M. Martinez

My experience at Advantage Hodgkins

by from Chicago, IL |

Last Friday I found myself in the predicament of needing a new car by the end of the day. I called your SALES department twice asking if someone could listen to my requirements (low miles, 2011 or newer, $240/mo payments, with a back seat big enough to fit a child seat) and then mention a couple options that you had on the lot for me to come take a look at. BOTH of the sales associates that I spoke with were dismissive and argumentative at my request. I actually resorted to saying "I am an easy sell, I just don't want to waste time coming in there if you don't having anything that would meet my needs, can you just give me a couple of options of cars that I could look at!?" to this, I was met with a tempered response that cut me off mid sentence -- "I won't sell you a car over the phone, you have to come in here if you want to know what we have." Anyway, maybe those sales reps don't like selling cars. I only bring this to your attention now as a common courtesy, and to say thank you. I ended up staying with the offer that I was made across the street at the VW dealer. I couldn't be happier with my new car and I am pretty sure that I wouldn't have ended up buying it if it weren't for the way I was treated by Advantage when I called. So, sincerely, thank you! Keep up the good work - I'm sure the more people that end up at the VW dealer will be grateful :) They truly did a wonderful and professional job of taking care of me. All the Best, David Courtright

Great Service

by from lyons, il |

went to Advantage due to the service I received. You dont feel rushed. Everyone is helpful. I dealt with Omar and he was amazing and patient. They really work with financing and trade ins. Definitely would recommend to anyone.

Good experience...until...

by from CHICAGO, IL |

I found a car from this dealership on the Cars.com website. I called Advantage Chevrolet and they told me it was there. I drove 25 miles out there thinking that I was coming to see said car, come to find out it wasn't there. Then I sat for 5 hours negotiating. My note would be $420/ mo. I could not go any higher. Then finally signed a bunch of papers. Left the lot thinking that the car was mines. I drove the car for the weekend and got a call saying that a bank would not finance me. Why did they get my hopes up like that??? They called me 45 minutes (at 3:15 in the evening) before I had to start work, to tell me to bring the car back. I was not upset. They then offered me a car that was 600/mo. Why would you offer me this if, at first, my final offer was $420/mo. I decided to leave but since I had filled their car with gas before bringing it back, I asked for reimbursement. They gave me a gas card with $10 on it. AND THAT'S WHEN I GOT ANGRY. I tried to explain to the manager why this was not right but he said he would not give me my money back and that $10 would have to do. I was even promised a free gift for coming out there to test drive and I didn't even receive that.