Matthews-Currie Ford

130 N. Tamiami Trail, Nokomis, FL 34275

New 888-818-4209
Used 888-362-5796
Service 888-434-4271

"Your Undisputed Price Leader!"

First class dealership!

by from Venice, Florida |

We were first time customers at Matthews Currie Ford and first time lease customers. Our salesman Greg Rocklein was a perfect match for us. He was very knowledgeable and explained the entire process to us very well. If we didn't quite understand something, he was very patient and took us through it again. Greg told us several times that if we had any questions or concerns to please call him or drop by and he would be happy to walk us through anything. Plus he followed up with a courtesy call the next day. All in all we were impressed the minute we walked in the door. We look forward to a long relationship with Matthews Currie and Greg Rocklein!

poor service after sale

by from sarasota, florida |

Great team when selling to you HORRIBLE SERVICE AND TREATMENT AFTER THE SALE WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM

Highly Professional Sales Representative

by from Nokomis,FL |

I recently purchased a pre-owned 2014 Mustang from Matthews Currie Ford. Their sales representative, John Howard, patiently showed me several cars, helped explained the differences between three Mustangs I was considering, and made the entire purchase process satisfying. I was impressed with John's professionalism, and would recommend him to others who are thinking about buying a car from Mathews Curri

Best Experience at a Car Dealership. See Matthew

by from Sarasota,FL |

Haven't bought a new vehicle in 10 years or longer and everything has changed so dramatically. I already had my financing in place, and she actually referred me to see Matthew at Matthews-Currie Ford. I live probably 5 mins from Sarasota Ford, but boy was I glad to go to Matthews Currie. He let me test drive a bunch of different vehicles before I picked the Fusion and he brought a Fusion in that met my budget and had a few more options on it. I will recommend anyone and everyone to go see Matthew if they are looking to buy a Ford.

Matthews-Currie Ford responded to this review

August 25, 2015

We are so thrilled that your experience was so special and enjoyable here at Matthews Currie Ford. We pride ourselves on treating our clients like family. Thank you again for your kind words and review .

Completely Satisfied

by from North Port Florida |

First time visitor to Mattews-Currie and it was actually enjoyable. Mark Peters was my consultant and he couldn't have been more professional. He showed me all the F150's I was interested in and proved his expert knowledge. From start to finish of my truck buying experience, these guys are the best. I will come back to buy a car for my son.

GREAT SALES EXPERIENCE!

by from Venice Florida |

Took our son in to MCF to look for used car this past Saturday - Had the best buying experience I've ever had in my 54 years. Mark Peters was our guy and he was attentive - listened to our sons wants - desires and budget - he didnt' try to push more expensive cars and was not a hovering sales person. Night before we bought my wife a new car from another dealer in sarasota - totally different experience - We'd recommend Mark to anyone whose looking for someone who will listen and is there to help with a great experience.

A First Class Experience

by from Sarasota, FL |

We purchased a vehicle today in what can only be described as the most pleasant experience we have had at a car dealership. Our sales representative, Martin Sintov is a wonderful, knowledgeable, and total professional young man. A representative that Matthews Currie should be proud to have on staff. A sincerely painless, quick, and top notch sales experience. Anyone considering purchasing a new or used vehicle could not do better then to do business with Matthews Currie and Martin Sintov. We were treated with the up most care and attention. Thanks to both for the great transaction. We could not be more pleased.

Happy Customer!

by from Punta Gorda, FL |

Great customer service! Go see the Rock (Greg Rocklein)! In and out with the car I wanted in a hour and 10 minutes!

A great sales expirience!

by from Venice, FL |

My wife and I stopped in to take a look at the new Mustang, as she was in the market for a new car. Our salesman, John Howard, couldn't have been more helpful or professional. From helping us find the car that we wanted, to following through after the sale with a flawless satellite radio install, he went out of his way to make sure everything went perfectly. A first-rate facility, with first-class employees. Highly recommended.

Easy going

by from Tampa, Florida |

Starting a search for a new car is stressful enough; dealing with salespeople, test driving and looking for just the right one. My journey took me to Matthews-Currie Ford where I was helped by Tony Richards. Tony was very laid back, easy going and willing to let me test drive a ton of cars as well as answer all my questions, even though it was close to closing time (he actually end up staying almost an hour after). I did end up finding a car that fit all my needs and I would certainly be willing to drive from Tampa to Nokomis and work with Tony again.

Wonderful Experience

by from North Port, Florida |

Matthews-Currie Ford is an awesome dealer! The staff is full of knowledgeable, honest and helpful people. They take the time to get you a great deal, and great financing. I went in to look at a car I saw on-line, and Randy took me around to look at multiple cars, so that I could get something that I liked. I purchased a 2010 Honda Civic. Randy and the financing department did an awesome job getting me a great deal with great monthly payments. Randy is an awesome salesperson, and Keith in financing is great to do business with.