Matthews-Currie Ford

130 N. Tamiami Trail, Nokomis, FL 34275

New 888-818-4209
Used 888-362-5796
Service 888-434-4271

"Your Undisputed Price Leader!"

Outstanding!!

by from Tampa, FL |

I found this dealership on cars.com while searching for a used Nissan 370Z. They had one in stock, but this is a Ford dealer, so I was not sure what to expect. I contacted them to see if the car was still in stock, I received a courteous response very promptly to my email, and went to see the car the same day. I worked with Chad Westrick, who was friendly, polite, professional and made sure that everything went smoothly and quickly, even though he was working with multiple customers at the same time. The overall sales process was very straight forward and low pressure. The finance manager was very knowledgeable, and answered all of my MANY questions about the terms of the loan, etc. I needed a new license plate, and that was all taken care of on the spot, saving me a trip to the DMV. I was given an I OWE YOU for some torn trunk weather stripping, and Chad made sure this was taken care of as well. He followed up via email once the part was in, and even though the service department was closed that Sautrday, they had someone come in and make the repair, and that took less than 20 minutes, and again, the service was nothing short of amazing. Overall, the almosphere of the dealership is relaxed and doesn't make you feel like you might be getting taken advantage of. This is the type of place you want to do business with. It was well worth the hour long drive each way.

Matthews-Currie Ford responded to this review

August 14, 2012

All I can say is WOW! Thank you so much for your kind words about the dealership and about Chad. We will absolutely pass the compliments along to him as well as our service department. We always love to hear from our happy customers! Thank you for your business!!

Highly Recommend Anyone to Go See Matthew!

by from Bradenton, FL |

Matthew Smith was very accommodating when I was buying a 2014 Ford Mustang last year, so we came back and bought an Explorer from him. We thought he was very honest and gave us the best deal possible. Matthew is the first salesman we bought from twice and I would highly reccomend him to anyone I know.

Good People to Deal with!

by from Gainesville, FL |

Great experience with them. They had just the truck we needed and was able to get it at the price we needed. Go see Randy. Great guy and really knows how to make things happen! Thank you!

Great Experience with Matthew Smith!

by from Rotonda West, FL |

It was a great car buying experience. Everyone on there sales team is great!

Very Good Job by Matthews Currie

by from Port Charlotte, FL |

I purchased thus vehicle thru my bank and they recommended Matthews Currie as the dealer and I can see why. They found the exact vehicle I wanted, answered all questions and made thr buying experience a pleasure.

Used Car Purchase

by from Venice, Fl |

I was looking for a car and heard good reviews about Matthews-Currie Ford. The lot was quite busy at the time of my arrival, but it was easy to find prompt help. Randy greeted me and asked if I had any questions. I test drove three cars and ended up buying the one I love. The process was quick and stress-free. I had an excellent overall experience and am thrilled with my new vehicle.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Englewood, FL |

One of the easiest experiences I've had at a car dealership. My salesman Don Nass went above and beyond to get me the vehicle I wanted. Great overall job Matthews-Currie!

Best Car Experience Ever!!

by from Immokalee, FL |

My salesman Don helped me find the exact vehicle I was looking for and at a great price. They definately earned my business in the future.

Great Job Ken McMahon!

by from Englewood Fl |

Best salesman I have dealt with in ten years. Great job by everyone at the store. Will definitely refer friends and family to Matthews Currie Ford!

Pastor John Cates

by from Englewood Florida |

Everyone was very professional and helpful. My salesperson, Ken McMahon was great, couldn't have asked for a better and more professional sales person. I will recommend him to all my friends, family and church family. The entire staff, including the finance department, went above and beyond to meet and exceed my expectations. The vehicle I wanted was available with the best price around. I am happy will my overall experience and will go back to Matthews-Currie the next time I am in the market for another vehicle.

Awesome Experience!!!!

by from Venice, FL |

Awesome experience with buying my vehicle. Very friendly staff. Matthew Smith was very knowledgeable and helpful. Great Experience!!!