AutoNation Ford Fort Lauderdale

Used 877-668-3905
Service 866-300-7240

super-duper buying experience!!!!

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

My relationship with AutoNation began many months before I was ready to purchase - luckily, it started with finding Scott Anderson @ "internet sales". He was knowledgeable, informative, communicative but never 'pesky' and very, very patient. I wrote him if he worked to help me align all the factors (vehicle selection, price, terms) that I would see him in person one day. That day finally came last week & I am thrilled to be driving my new 2014 ESCAPE - a perfect fit. When I finally stepped foot into AutoNation it was to finalize my sale - no wasting time, no aggravation & NO surprises - so refreshing for a car buying experience. Don't know why I was surprised to find a showroom filled with smiling faces & helpful staff -- it is what all buyers should expect, receive & deserve. Don't settle for less. Customer service isn't dead - it is alive & well @ AutoNation Ft Lauderdale --- I only wish it wasn't pouring rain when I drove off the lot - I wanted to roll down the window & wave THANK YOU Scott!!!! (& thanks for all the subsequent after-sale follow-up too) TOTAL SATISFACTION!!!

February 24, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation of Scott and AutoNation Ford Fort Lauderdale! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

buying experience

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

everyone was very friendly and helpful , no pressure sale. very pleasant experience

Mike Connors made it happen!!!

by from Fort Lauderdale |

Mike really went to bat for me and found a replacement truck after I noticed a slight dent on the original model that I wanted. He found an exact match and had the truck to me the next day. we closed on time.

never easier

by from ft.lauderdale,fl |

found a car made a call got a price nothing could have been easier will recommend autonation to everybody

Great buying experience

by from Ft lauderdale |

Wow! I have been through so many vehicle purchases and this was my first purchase at Autonation Ford. I was called by Rene Butler after an Internet inquiry and she was very pleasant, not pushy or aggressive, was matter of fact. She got all my info and researched any and all possible rebates out there that could apply and did find an extra rebate. As far as the purchase, I came in to look at a specific vehicle (F150 FX2) and she had the knowledge to show me everything involved. I told her I had to come back abs she never pushed the infamous "need to do this today" and made everything at MY convenience. She even set my kids up with activities and played with them while I took care of paperwork! I have to say the BEST buying experience I've had and I've had them from here to Detroit.

November 15, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback, Jon. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Worst buying experince ever

by from Florida |

Before i go to buy my 2006 mustang, i felt safe because of Autonation?s quality brand but they sold me the car with dead battery, something was also wrong in transmission. The sales assistant Justin Cohen is most scandalous guy i ever seen. Basically, he is intentionally trying to sell broken cars to customers. He is damaging the image of the Autonation and also the image of the Ford. Im going to report him both of these companies. I dont understand how is he still working in Autonation, I red some other complaints about him in another websites. The good thing is i get my refund via Autonations 3 days 150 mile money back guerentee. I got my refund in 10 days. However, when i returned the car Justin told me to come again next week for refund. He told me to i supposed to sign some documents. After all, i went there about a week later and the sales manager helped me to get my refund. His name was Tom ,he was pretty understanding and helpfull guy. He told me to, i can get my refund just swiping my card and enter the ammount. That was just simple process but Justin want me to struggle i think. He knew it i made my purchase with credit card, im %100 sure he also knew the refund process very well because he said that he has been working there for a long time. Actually, i felt suspicious about the way how he acts before purchase but i didnt care that much because of the Autonation's brand quality. In summary, i spent money and time as a busy person. I got a rental to go Fort Lauderdale. I dont trust Autonation Ford anymore. I dont understand how are they hiring these kind of trickster people.

October 17, 2014

Thank you very much for sharing these comments. We are very sorry you feel your experience with us. If you'd like, please contact our General Manager at (866) 664-9131. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.

Replacment of my Mercury Mariner

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

After my wife's car was totaled in an accident AutoNation Ford was able to provide us with pretty much the same car that we owned previously. After first contacting them they worked with us to get into the new car in a matter of days with no struggles. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful with getting us into our new car. Also 2 days after we purchased the new car the check engine light came on and AutoNation Ford corrected the issue right away.

October 17, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Mike. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Best auto purchase ever.

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl. |

I hate shopping for anything especially car shopping but my experience at AutoNation Ford in Fort Lauderdale was very pleasant and they had exactly the SUV I was looking for at the price I was looking for. I am very happy with my new Escape. B.J.

November 3, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, BJ. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Thank you for this feedback!

great service

by from ft lauderdale fl |

I would tell all of my friend and family to buy their cars from auto nation. The experience i had with all of the staff was amazing. They made you feel comfortable , They take time to really get to know you and that made me feel Wonderful. The finance manger they have is one of a kind. He makes you feel like everything is going to be o k no worry's. That will always stay with me.

Great Service Guys

by from Miami Fl |

I just want to say that your entire office has been welcoming, courteous and went over and beyond what anyone would expect. You made me feel at ease and did everything possible to put me into this car Lexus 430. Thank you. The car drives well. Although it is a 2002 it drives like brand new. Thanks again to everyone that made this purchase possible. Raymond Place you are a consummate professional. I would recommend Auto Nation Ford of Ft Lauderdale to anyone looking to buy a new car.

My New 2015 Ford Fusion

by from Hollywood, FL |

I just purchased a 2015 Ford Fusion from AutoNation Ford Fort Lauderdale. I am one happy camper. I love the car, the price was right in the ballpark, and the service I received from the salesman was outstanding. I hope to have this car for a very long time.