AutoNation Ford Fort Lauderdale

Used 877-668-3905
Service 866-300-7240

super-duper buying experience!!!!

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

My relationship with AutoNation began many months before I was ready to purchase - luckily, it started with finding Scott Anderson @ "internet sales". He was knowledgeable, informative, communicative but never 'pesky' and very, very patient. I wrote him if he worked to help me align all the factors (vehicle selection, price, terms) that I would see him in person one day. That day finally came last week & I am thrilled to be driving my new 2014 ESCAPE - a perfect fit. When I finally stepped foot into AutoNation it was to finalize my sale - no wasting time, no aggravation & NO surprises - so refreshing for a car buying experience. Don't know why I was surprised to find a showroom filled with smiling faces & helpful staff -- it is what all buyers should expect, receive & deserve. Don't settle for less. Customer service isn't dead - it is alive & well @ AutoNation Ft Lauderdale --- I only wish it wasn't pouring rain when I drove off the lot - I wanted to roll down the window & wave THANK YOU Scott!!!! (& thanks for all the subsequent after-sale follow-up too) TOTAL SATISFACTION!!!

February 24, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation of Scott and AutoNation Ford Fort Lauderdale! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

Great car and service

by from Lauderhill fl |

Everyone there is very friendly and willing to help out no matter what you ask for. Cece was amazing and helped me with all my questions and concerns I will definitely buy my next car from here again.

Best car buying experience in forty years!

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

Herb, Flip, Mike, and Mike were actually looking out for MY INTERESTS as well as their own! Amazing in this day and age. Gave me all options, including a very low price from their service manager for repairing my used truck, which would have meant no sale for them. Very impressive. Knowledgeable , friendly, efficient, NO PRESSURE, and a great product at the right price! It is the only place to buy a Ford in Ft Lauderdale! I recommend this dealership and the F150 with no reservation. Unable to give all five stars to all sections. Issue with this form. All fives please

Internet Purchase of Ford Excursion

by from Sanford, Fl |

This was my first time using the Internet to purchase a vehicle. The overall experience with AutoNation was excellent and I would feel confident in dealing with them again. Although I was on the road throughout most of the purchasing process (which in itself can be challenging), my sales consultant, Steve Lipthay, answered my many questions and kept me apprised of what was required and developing. Steve is the consummate sales consultant! Thank you again!

Great service, extremely satisfied

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

The service was great, Steve helped me take the car I loved with a lower interest rate, lower monthly payments and I was able to even save more on my car insurance. I really appreciate his help, Renee the supervisor and the guy that did the whole finance portion of the transaction. Thank you thank you, I'm in love with my car

My Escape Titanium

by from Fort Lauderdale |

Dave Weinberg, my salesman and his team member Steve, were outstanding. I'd give them ten stars if that is possible! AutoNation is very professional in treating their customers. No high pressure sales. Dave answered all of my questions and spent an hour teaching me how to handle the Ford Sync - I'm not a computer person! I learned a great deal from Dave.

June 25, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Outstanding Dealership

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

This is the 2nd car in a row I've bought from them. I went back for a new upgraded model Edge Limited because they treated me so well when I bought my SEL Ecoboost 3 years ago. The finance manager, and many of the other players, were still there. No sneaky sales tactics, outside the obvious ones, such as trying to sell all of the extended warranties in finance (the box). But that's about it. Last week I went back in to upgrade from the SEL to a Limited. I told them exactly what I wanted and how much I wanted to pay and was out of there with a new car in a matter of hours. Not much haggling. Not nearly as much as other dealers. They came down a LOT on the price of their car, Ford gave me a loyal customer discount, and off I went. They tried to tag a few extra points onto the finance rate, but I negotiated it down to where I thought the real finance rate was. Either than these few minor things, the dealership was great and I will shop there again.

Very Satisfied

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I worked with both Steve Lipthay and Scott Anderson and they were wonderful to deal with. Professional, knowledgeable, and courteous at all times. Everything they said, they did without a problem. It was the first time in my life that I enjoyed buying a new car!

Satisfied customer

by from Sarasota Florida |

Allan Zimmerman, salesman at AutoNation in Ft. Lauderdale is the Bomb!!! This is my second lease from him and his customer service and willingness to go the distance to get me the best deal is impressive. I'll be back when my lease is up. You have a customer for life! THANKS

June 16, 2014

Cindy, we are happy you've enjoyed working with Allan. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service, and we're glad you've been satisfied in your dealings at AutoNation Ford Fort Lauderdale. Thanks for the review!

EXCELLANT SERVICE , VERY COMFORTABLE PROCESS , A+

by from FORT LAUDERDALE FL |

Herb Kirkland is the reason i come back , Encellant service

Worked very hard to get me what I want :-)

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl. |

Just bought a brand new F150 FX2! Wow, what a truck! Absolutely love everything about it. All the staff at Auto Nation Fort Lauderdale were terrific! Everybody went above and beyond to not only get me exactly what I wanted, but got me an excellent price as well. I highly recommend this place for a new car or truck.

May 30, 2014

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. We hope you enjoy the new F150 X2 -- happy motoring!