Car Pros Kia

21243 S Avalon Blvd, Carson, CA 90745

New 866-460-2336
Used 866-495-1959
Service 888-569-2752

It's not just a name, It's who we are - Car Pros!

Manager PEPE worse manager ever.

by from Carson CA |

I bought a cadenza on a while a ago, then a went to Carson Kia to return my Cadenza for personal reasons, then I approached Manager Name PEDRO. As I started to talk to PEDRO about my car, Previous to going to Kia Carson I called KMUSA they told me to take the car to Kia Carson, Once I arrive PEDRO told me I couldn't leave my car there, and if I do leave it, he was gonna thro my car in the street and whatever happens to it, It happens, those were his exact words. Make it short. Manager Sales Pedro he is the worse experience I have ever had in my Life. I did call KMUSA, they call him immediately and give him a verbal warning. Go there some people are very nice, and sales are good too. If you like to buy a car there talk to PEPE. real nice guy.

Great customer service!

by from Lynwood |

Great customer service, they took care of me very well. The sales man was very honest and the process didn't take very long. I didn't feel they were trying to give me a bad deal, they worked with me even though I don't have excellent credit. I feel very pleased with my purchase.

Car Pros Kia responded to this review

September 12, 2014

Manny, Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad we were able to help you out and get you into your new car. We value and appreciate our customers.

NVER BUY from Car Pros Kia- Carson.... EVER!!

by from Hawthorne, CA |

Never buy from Car Pros Kia Carson and especially don't go when the manager Ali is on duty. I was screwed over about a month ago when I went to purchase a Sorrento. The manager called me and asked me to come back so he can make things right. I reluctantly went back with my wife and 10 month old to buy a Sorrento again. The manager Rodrigo was very pleasant. We just couldn't decide between a new one or slightly used. I told him I wanted to go home and think about it. He mentioned he would not be there the next day but he put the deal in the computer for any other manager. The next day we decided to buy the used one. I called the store to confirm that the car was still available. The salesman assured me it was on the lot and checked the computer and saw that the deal was already done, I just needed to sign papers. It took me 20 minutes to drive there. When I got there, there was another salesman test driving that same car with another customer. When I walked in to sign the papers, ALI tried to change the deal for less money. He said that things changed. He then played me against the other customer that wanted to buy the car. The other customer was willing to pay more money so he told me my deal was off!. Is that any way to do business???? You know the old saying, burn me once it is there fault. Burn me twice and its my fault for falling into the trap..... Worst car buying experience EVER. My phone number is 310-430-3664. Call me for any questions and I will show you the deal in writing from the first manager. TERRIBLE business. ALI is a terrible car manager that does not know how to treat people right.

Dont buy from Car Pros Kia Carson

by from Hawthorne, CA |

DO NOT buy from Car Pros Kia. I bought a Sore to from them in 2011. The sales person didn't even tell me there was an option for a 3rd row seat. I just had another baby and now need a 3rd row more than ever. With les than 10k per year, they let me know that after 3 years of payments at 3.9% I was still almost $5k upside down on the vehicle. Either all Kiss are terrible and don't hold their value or Car Pros Kia in Carson wants to rip you off. Either way, DON'T ever buy from Car Pros Kia in Carson. Please call me if you have any questions....Mike D. 310-430-3664......

Beyond frustrated after 3 months of false promises

by from Torrance, CA |

I am beyond frustrated with the experience I've had dealing with Kia Car Pros in Carson, and I've tried every reasonable technique for resolving my issue directly with them over the past THREE MONTHS, so now I am posting my experience on every major review site I can find, perhaps then I will get the service I deserve. Today is April 29th, 2013. On January 20th, over three months ago, I purchased a brand new Kia Sorento from Kia Car Pros in Carson, California. The evening I purchased my car the sales people could not find the 2nd send of keys to my car. They promised to have them send to me within a week, so I said "no problem". On January 25th I contacted the dealership and they told me they keys had been sent On January 31st I contact them again, the keys had not arrived On February 18th the keys still had not arrived so I called again, I was told that the keys had not been sent but they would be. On February 28th I called again, no one knew where my keys were but I was told they were "on it" On March 1st contacted the dealership again and I was told that a set of keys "would be sent again" On March 29th I was told they were still trying to "chase down" the keys On April 15th I demanded to speak with a manager and I received a message "from management" that a set of keys would be "rushed" to me. On April 22nd I was informed that the dealership "could not legally ship keys in the mail"!!! On April 23rd I left work early and drove to the dealership, only to find that the Parts Department was closed (I arrived at 5:30pm... the dealership is open until at 11pm but nobody told me their parts dept closed early) On April 27 my husband and I went to the dealership. We picked up a single key (they didn't have the Remote ready, nor did they seem to even know that I was promised one). The best part is, THE KEY DIDN'T EVEN WORK. At this point my husband demanded to speak with a manager and he ended up speaking with a manager named Tony who promised to do whatever it took to resolve the situation. My husband said we wanted to return my car because of our horrible experience and the fact that we don't trust Kia to even handle a tiny issue like a spare key, how could they possibly be capable of handling a REAL issue or backing up their warranty! The manager said that wasn't possible, but that he would have a key delivered to us Monday. Today is Monday, 4/29/13, and we still don't have my keys. At this point I have absolutely NO faith in Kia, their management, their dealerships or their their warranty. The way I see it, they are in breach of contract because my car comes with two keys, and since I don't have two keys after over THREE MONTHS of frustration, I therefore don't have a complete car. My expectation is very simple, I want to return my vehicle for a 100% full refund including tax and title so I can go buy another car from another company that actually takes care of it's customers. It's not about a key, it's about fulfilling promises, being competent, and treating your customers with respect. I'll continue publicly reviewing Kia on a regular basis across every review forum until this situation has been resolved to my full satisfaction. Such a shame.

Best deal for a Kia Soul

by from laguna niguel, ca |

From San Diego to Glendale, Carpros offered the best deal for a new Kia Soul and trade in value for my truck. They we're helpful but more important, offered a great deal that I couldnt find elsewhere and thus, purchased a 2013 Soul. That said, be sure to search your vehical of choice on-line first and negociate pricing w/their online sales dept PRIOR to getting to the dealership....save yourself time

Great buying Experience. I loved dealing with Ton

by from Redondo Beach |

Great buying Experience. I loved dealing with Tony A.I would go back again to purchase a second one.

Requesting a quote

by from burbank, CA |

Very poor customer service, I e-mailed number of times, called but I did not get any answers. Three different people responded to my e-mail and when I replied, I did not hear from them back again. I called them and spoke to one of the sales people, he would not give me anything over the phone, he kept asking when I could go in.