Village Cadillac Toyota Scion

2431 S Suncoast Blvd, Homosassa, FL 34448

New 866-616-6965
Used 888-234-8932
Service 877-239-4271

Village Toyota Cadillac Scion- Come to us for theTRUE True Price!

Great Sales People!

by from Crystal River, FL |

We bought our first Toyota over the weekend, The entire experience was AMAZING! No stress, no pressure. We are completely trilled with our new truck and the service we were given. I am looking forward to coming and relaxing in the lounge for oil changes.

Great Service

by from Lecanto, FL |

David Becwar has given me excellent service during all my service related issues. I have driven Toyota products since 1986 and I always had excellent service from Village Toyota.

Service Department personnel are superior !

by from Brooksville, fl |

David Becwar, Assistant service Manager, has been caring for our vehicles and us for over 15 years. His personal attention to us and our safety are a paramount importance and he creates the trustworthiness that makes us feel so secure and comfortable. David Becwar personifies the Village Toyota image of responsible quality care and concern for their customers. It is why we have always bought our vehicles from Village and will continue to do so.

Service

by from Hernando, FL |

I always insist on working with Dave Becwar. I find that Dave is honest with me, makes sure that all critical elements are covered. The quality of the work has been excellent and I judge a dealer by the Service.

July 23, 2015

Hello Norm! We are pleased to hear that your service visits have been exceptional, not only once, but many MANY times! It means a lot to us that we can provide outstanding customer service and attention to detail on every visit. Thank you! Sincerely, Village Toyota

Sales and Service

by from Spring Hill, FL |

I have been using Village Toyota for more than 20 years. I have bought a 1998 Camry, 2004 Highlander, 2001 Honda S2000, 2012 Tacoma and 2015 Tacoma. In all buys I have been satisfied with sales and service. I have always tried to work with Debbie Henry when coming in for service. Her knowledge and friendly demeanor (always knows my name) is a credit to the dealership. She knows me and my vehicles when I come in for service. I always tell my friends about the great service that Village Toyota provides. Don H

Great Service as always

by from Crystal River FL |

Dave Becar is always going out of his way to make sure i am satisfied

July 17, 2015

Hello George! We will ALWAYS go out of our way to make our customers happy. And Dave is no exception! Thank you for your kind review. Yours Truly, Village Toyota

Very Helpful!

by from Ocala, Fl |

Although my wife and I did not buy a vehicle here, Samantha was very helpful and courteous with a Toyota that we were inquiring about. She was quick to respond back to us and give us all the info we needed, including a video of the vehicle. Seemed very friendly and non pushy. We'll have to check them out the next time we're ready to buy.

Great Service on Great Vehicles

by from Spring Hill, Florida |

As a 14 year customer of Village Toyota in Homosassa, Florida, i have found these folks to be honest and knowledgable. A Rare combination...!! I have purchased more than 30 cars and trucks from Village, both New and used... Many were special and I wish I'd kept. Debbie Henry is the most knowledgable service writer I've worked with... Ask her a question and you get straight a straight answer, no run-a-round and she is upfront and will tell you, if she doesn't know, she will find out the answer. In the Back Room. Dan Fontaine is the only service tech that I want working on my cars. He's been working on Toyotas for more than 17 years... He is very smart and makes getting a oil change and tire rotation fun. He can explain how those features work and why. It very rare to find people that put you first in customer care...!!!! These are two top notch people...

June 30, 2015

Hello Jon! Thank you for recognizing our top-notch service staff, especially Debbie and Dan. They will greatly appreciate your review. We will see you next time! Graciously Yours, Village Toyota

Great Service

by from Hernando, FL |

I have been coming to Village Cadillac Toyota Scion for 11 years now. I have bought 2 toyotas here and had 4 different toyotas serviced here. I truelly regard the service department as being excellent and have never had any problems with the work done. My Service Advisor David Becwar has always provided me with exceptional service. David is very courteous and welcomes me back. Having 3 toyotas including my daughter and driving a lot; I seem to be a regular with David. David is an exceptional service advisor by reviewing with me and being thorough with all possible problems with my toyotas; whether its recalls, services which need to be done or will need to be done in the near future.. It's nice to know when I leave the service dept that I should not have any problems between normal services and to be prepared for necessary future services. Thank you David Becwar for Keeping my toyotas on the road.

recent visit

by from Homosassah Springs, Florida |

We always use Dave Becwar as our service assistant. He knows us and our cars and we feel we can trust him. We usually don't have that kind of faith in dealerships and their people.

June 30, 2015

Hello Michael! Thank you for keeping faith in us. We try our hardest to gain our customers trust and to keep it. Please give us a call should you ever need anything. Sincerely, Village Toyota

Satisfied

by from Valrico, Fl |

I believe I saw the used vehicle I was looking for however we never got to a bottom line up front price on the vehicle out of the door. I was already pre-approved for a specific amount and as mush as I tried to get them to work with me on a final price, they held on to their price. All said it was all good, and I will continue my search, given the same situation again I would have driven the 2 hours or so and show them I was really serious about their product or the purchase.... Thank you!