Village Cadillac Toyota Scion

2431 S Suncoast Blvd, Homosassa, FL 34448

New 866-616-6965
Used 888-234-8932
Service 877-239-4271

Village Toyota Cadillac Scion- Come to us for theTRUE True Price!

Great Sales People!

by from Crystal River, FL |

We bought our first Toyota over the weekend, The entire experience was AMAZING! No stress, no pressure. We are completely trilled with our new truck and the service we were given. I am looking forward to coming and relaxing in the lounge for oil changes.

Great Service on Great Vehicles

by from Spring Hill, Florida |

As a 14 year customer of Village Toyota in Homosassa, Florida, i have found these folks to be honest and knowledgable. A Rare combination...!! I have purchased more than 30 cars and trucks from Village, both New and used... Many were special and I wish I'd kept. Debbie Henry is the most knowledgable service writer I've worked with... Ask her a question and you get straight a straight answer, no run-a-round and she is upfront and will tell you, if she doesn't know, she will find out the answer. In the Back Room. Dan Fontaine is the only service tech that I want working on my cars. He's been working on Toyotas for more than 17 years... He is very smart and makes getting a oil change and tire rotation fun. He can explain how those features work and why. It very rare to find people that put you first in customer care...!!!! These are two top notch people...

June 30, 2015

Hello Jon! Thank you for recognizing our top-notch service staff, especially Debbie and Dan. They will greatly appreciate your review. We will see you next time! Graciously Yours, Village Toyota

Great Service

by from Hernando, FL |

I have been coming to Village Cadillac Toyota Scion for 11 years now. I have bought 2 toyotas here and had 4 different toyotas serviced here. I truelly regard the service department as being excellent and have never had any problems with the work done. My Service Advisor David Becwar has always provided me with exceptional service. David is very courteous and welcomes me back. Having 3 toyotas including my daughter and driving a lot; I seem to be a regular with David. David is an exceptional service advisor by reviewing with me and being thorough with all possible problems with my toyotas; whether its recalls, services which need to be done or will need to be done in the near future.. It's nice to know when I leave the service dept that I should not have any problems between normal services and to be prepared for necessary future services. Thank you David Becwar for Keeping my toyotas on the road.

recent visit

by from Homosassah Springs, Florida |

We always use Dave Becwar as our service assistant. He knows us and our cars and we feel we can trust him. We usually don't have that kind of faith in dealerships and their people.

June 30, 2015

Hello Michael! Thank you for keeping faith in us. We try our hardest to gain our customers trust and to keep it. Please give us a call should you ever need anything. Sincerely, Village Toyota

Satisfied

by from Valrico, Fl |

I believe I saw the used vehicle I was looking for however we never got to a bottom line up front price on the vehicle out of the door. I was already pre-approved for a specific amount and as mush as I tried to get them to work with me on a final price, they held on to their price. All said it was all good, and I will continue my search, given the same situation again I would have driven the 2 hours or so and show them I was really serious about their product or the purchase.... Thank you!

helpful service advisors

by from Spring Hill FL |

Rich Kolongowski was very helpful and explained everything

Excellent Service

by from Floral City, Florida |

We have always had excellent service. This is our third vehicle from Village Toyota. The sales person Raul Rosado and Debbie Henry service, are the best.

June 23, 2015

Thank you for your review! We are thankful our repeat customers like you. Sincerely, Village Toyota

Easiest car buying experience ever

by from Floral City, FL |

Harry Walsh and the Village Toyota team got me the car I wanted at a great price. I couldn't be more pleased. I love my new Prius C.

Thanks Samantha

by from Hernando Beach, Fl |

Once again I wanted to thank Samantha States for helping us with the purchase of our new Camry. She was extremely helpful and spent a lot of time with us. My wife loves her new car.

Wonderfu buying experience with our new 2015 Rav4

by from Chiefland, Fl |

We are very happy with our new Rav4. Samantha was a delight to work with and very helpful. She explained things very well and was personable and caring as well. When ever we buy a vehicle we will go to Samantha at Village!

great experience

by from Citrus Hills, Fl |

I was looking online for a new truck, I was contacted by Michael Savitske the Internet sales manager at Village Toyota. after providing me with a few options I decided to go in for a closer look. Michael had the vehicles prepared and ready for a test drive. he showed me the different features and helped me make a decision as to which model was best fitting. Michael was able to get the vehicle I wanted from another dealership and the entire sales team made my buying experience absolutely wonderful. everyone was friendly in this dealership and it is a relaxed no pressure dealership. If you are looking to buy a new vehicle I would recommend Michael Savitske in a heartbeat.