Village Cadillac Toyota Scion

2431 S Suncoast Blvd, Homosassa, FL 34448

New 866-616-6965
Used 888-234-8932
Service 877-239-4271

Village Toyota Cadillac Scion- Come to us for theTRUE True Price!

Courteous staff

by from Morriston,FL |

The salesman was professional, courteous, and very helpful--went to great lengths to meet my needs, without being high-pressure. The finance manager also was pleasant to deal with, and very accommodating--expressed a great interest in getting my business but without undue pressure, also. Overall, a very satisfactory experience.

March 12, 2015

Pgrant, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We are happy you are a part of the family.

2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus Manual

by from Hernando, Fl |

I have know Lucy Suarez for several years. This is the second Toyota I have bought from her and the 3rd from the Village (Dimmitt) family plus sending several people to see her. Always first class. No pressure and they even beat a better deal I had from a dealership a hundred miles away.

March 20, 2015

We appreciate the great feedback Bill and we are very happy to have you in the Village family.

Great Experience

by from Lake Panasoffkee, FL |

On 02/26/15, my daughter and I met with Harry Walsh to buy a used car he and I had been trading e-mails and phone calls about. After some car talk, Jeff approached with an offer for a 2015 which I had originally wanted. After getting quotes too high to suit me, I settled on the used car Harry described. Harry and Jeff worked together and, very soon, we were driving away in the 2015. Harry had been patient with me through the ordeal answering questions, providing information and being helpful. He introduced us to some of the employees, all of whom were cordial, and showed us around the dealership.

March 12, 2015

Hey Patricia, We are thrilled you had a great experience here. We thank you for your business. If there is anything you need please feel free to contact us. Enjoy your new Toyota.

Supervisor

by from spring hill florida |

I was very happy the way the process of arriving on the lot and meeting our salesman and the way he never pushed us into the office. Darrin Mercer was a Terrific person to work with.

February 18, 2015

Hi Scott - Thank you for the nice comments on your experience at Village Toyota, and with your sales person. We appreciate the feedback. Welcome to the Village Family.

Superior buying experience

by from Beverly Hills, Florida |

My entire car buying experience at Village Toyota, compared with four other dealers I had researched vehicles with, was a "SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE"!!!!! Charlie DeFreese, Samantha States and Michael Florentis exhibited a friendly, knowledgable, sincere and professional manner during the entire transaction and it's continuing after the sale was completed. All of thes folks are "Really excellant" examples of Sales Professionals. I would recommend this team to anyone shopping at Village Toyota

February 11, 2015

AB - Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it! Welcome to our Village Family.

Prius buying experience

by from Hudson, FL |

We had an excellent experience buying our new Toyota Prius. Timmy Torres did a good job for us. Our first negotiation did not turn out favorably. But when we came back with a competitor's lower quote, they matched it. We like the friendly people and good service at this dealership.

February 1, 2015

Betty D - Thank you for taking your time to review Timmy and our dealership. We try our best to be the most aggressive dealership when it comes to giving the best price, I apologize we missed on your first visit. I will do my best to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Outstanding salesmanship

by from Inverness Fl |

Darren Mercer did an outstanding job selling me a slightly used 2014 Corolla. He was patient, non-high pressure, knowledgeable, and courteous. It was a pleasure doing business with Darren.

February 1, 2015

JR thank you for taking your time to review Darrin. He's a great asset to our company and it's always nice to hear nice things from our guests. We appreciate you being part of our Village family.

Trying to Decide between 5 different Car Dealers!!

by from Inverness, FL |

My husband and I are in the market for a new vehicle. We have a 04 Camry and are trying to decide between a Legacy, Accord, Mazda 6, and another Camry. We were very impressed with the demeanor and knowledge of our sales consultant, Sam Strom. We did not feel any pressure yet he shared a 'boat load' of information..........He was outstanding as a sales rep. .We will probably be back based on his expertise and manner in dealing with us.

January 29, 2015

Tutu - Thank you for the kind words regarding Sam Strom. He is an Asset to our dealership and we hope that you decide to purchase from him.

Great salesperson

by from Zephyrhills, FL |

Even though I did not buy a vehicle, the salesperson who assisted me, Darrin Mercer, went above and beyond to assist me. He was kind, professional, and extremely knowledgeable about which cars were available. He was well versed about financial options as well. I will return to Village Toyota and go through Darrin when I am ready to buy.

January 29, 2015

CareyAnne - Thank you for the review on Darrin. Please let us know how we can help you when you are ready to purchase.

Our experience with Village Toyota-Cadillac-Scion

by from Spring Hill, Florida |

We just purchased our 3rd Toyota from Village Toyota. We were looking to downsize from our wonderful 4Runner to a (my 4th) RAV4. RAV4's just fit me perfectly, easy to drive, comfortable seating, easy access and just a beautiful vehicle. I love them. We were greeted by Harry Marsh, a perfect gentleman with a calm and friendly attitude. He exhibited absolutely no rush or urgency. If I asked a question he could not answer, he quickly sought it from a higher ranking employee. He listened carefully to my concerns and very efficiently processed our purchase. He is a great asset to Village Toyota, he's a good looking guy too.

January 28, 2015

Joan - Thank you for your continued loyalty to Village Toyota. We really appreciate it! Thank you for taking your time to write about Harry and your experience here.

above and beyond

by from Weeki Wachee, FL |

i've never been to a car dealership where the dealers went above and beyond to make the buyer feel comfortable and happy with their decision.

January 28, 2015

Jenny - Thank you for taking the time to review your experience while having your vehicle serviced. Thank you for your continued loyalty to our family.