Sun Toyota & Scion

3001 US Hwy 19, Holiday, FL 34691

New 877-213-1330
Used 888-383-5351
Service 877-230-6234

NO DEALER FEE Save $699 when you purchase here!

Great experience

by from New Port Richey, FL |

I received a call from Javier Zamora because I had purchased a used vehicle a few years ago. I loved my car and wasn't looking to trade it in, but he told me about a program through Toyota that sounded too good to be true. I made an appointment to meet with him to go over the details. I had bad credit in the past and have been working on repairing it. I made 12 months+ of on time payments with my last car, so they were able to get me into to brand new vehicle for what I was paying for my used 2007. It was a great experience from start to finish. Being a woman I am sometimes intimidated in these situations, but Javier made me feel comfortable and not pressured at all. So, I wasn't expecting to walk out with a new 2015 Prius, but I did. I would absolutely recommend this dealership and especially Javier to anyone that is in the same situation.

August 3, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience, Luanne! It's great to hear that we could get you into a 2015 Prius for the same price you were paying for your 2007 vehicle. We value your business and ensure that our customers are always receiving the best deal and vehicle for their money. We work hard to provide pressure-free and non-intimidating experiences so our customers feel welcome and relaxed in our dealership. Thank you for your feedback and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

I love the Prius but not the deal

by from central Fl |

June 24th, I found Sun Toyota while driving to the area for my job. I had time and I stopped and talked to Herbert in the used car department. Herbert was the perfect gentleman. When he couldn't help me get a used car as mine was upside down in value, he drove me to the new car department. After several hours of back and forth, the deal I settled with was zero interest,(I have a good credit score) a 90 day delay in my first payment and not much for my high mileage Vibe. Imagine my surprise when Toyota sent me a letter stating my first payment was due the first week in August. When I called and spoke to the finance dept. they took a message for Chad to call me. I waited until near the end of the day to hear back. When I did not hear back, I called again and Chad offered no solution, said I signed the contract and there was nothing that could be done. He agreed I qualified for that in my deal but had no explanation as to why it was not there. I could not remember the salesman's name who told me the deal I was getting. I let Chad know how upsetting it is to make a deal then get something else in the end. I am not going back.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for choosing to purchase your new vehicle from Sun Toyota! It was a pleasure working with you to ensure that you got a vehicle that fit your needs. We understand your concern with the payment specifics and would be happy to discuss this with you in more detail. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to Mike Chaparro at 727-842-9735 so that we may further examine this matter. Our customers and their satisfaction are a top priority to us here at Sun Toyota and we look forward to discussing this with you soon.

Best car buying experience ever

by from NewPort Richey, FL |

I had never been to Sun Toyota. Ewan M came out and greeted us in the lot. He was very professional and guided us in the direction of vehicle that would best fit my budget and my needs. I told him my terms and in a few minutes he made it happen. I honestly expected to go home in the car I came in with. The whole experience was stress free. It was the easiest car-buying experience I ever had. I ended up buying an awesome 2013 Venza. I would recommend Ewan to anybody who asks me who they should buy a car from! Thank you Ewan for a wonderful experience.

July 7, 2015

That's what we like to hear, Jayne! Congratulations on your new Venza and we're glad that your buying experience went very smooth and that Ewan took great care of you. Let us know if you have any future questions and we look forward to working with you again!

Great Dealership

by from Sarnia Ontario |

I was on vacation in Florida in March 2015 from Ontario, Canada. I had a clicking noise in my 2012 Camry SE, it was still under Canadian warranty and after talking with Rob in service. I brought the car in, they fixed it, performed a 45 point inspection and washed my car I was confident to drive it back home. I was in service for about an hour and everyone I talked to there was awesome and friendly. They made me feel like I was a regular customer, I wish this dealership was here! Thank you Sun Toyota!!

June 9, 2015

We're happy to hear that you were satisfied with your recent trip to our service department, Roxanne! Customers are a top priority so it was no trouble getting your car fixed in a timely manner. If you're ever vacationing in Florida again and have car troubles, you know who to call!

excellent service at sun toyota

by from Holiday Florida |

I came to sun Toyota and instantly greeted by Tommy "chills" a very friendly man. He didn't force me into anything I didn't want. showed me a few cars to test drive, taught me the differences about them. went inside to do some paper work and he found me the best interest rate possible for my situation. they even took my car that I was underwater in and made it possible for me to drive away happy. I highly recommend coming to sun Toyota on us 19 in holiday, fl.

May 13, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Robert! We want every customer to feel as though they aren't under any pressure when they walk into our dealership. With that being said, we hope to educate and help our customers find a car that they love. We know you'll enjoy your new car and let us know if we can be of any help in the future!

Excellent and Knowledgeable Service

by from Crystal River, Florida |

Although our intention was to just "look" at a RAV4 on Saturday, Victor Montoya's friendliness, knowledge and non-pushy salesmanship led us to return to the dealership later that day to make the purchase. We have never experienced such a pleasant "sale" and Victor's professionalism and honesty made the process go smoothly and quickly. We are now happy owners of a new 2015 RAV4 Limited and just as happy with the whole car buying process (which is saying a lot for us ). The dealership needs to hold on to this guy...as I will definitely give Victor an opportunity to sell us our next vehicle !

April 16, 2015

It makes us happy that you're happy with your new car! If you need anything in the future, we'll be there for you.

Great buying experience

by from Tarpon springs, FL |

Phenomenal experience. I serviced my Hyundai there and just bought my first Toyota! Great service, easy purchase, and love my new Rav4!

April 7, 2015

We're very happy you had a great experience with us! If you need anything in the future, we'll be there for you.

A great place to buy a vehicle.

by from Lakeland, FL |

Simply put, "awesome." I became very interested in a used Tacoma I saw on the dealer's website and wanted to further check it out in person. My wife and I drove from Lakeland to New Port Richey to at the very least, test drive the Tacoma and possibly a few others. When we arrived, Bryan Whelan approached and greeted us, rather than immediately try to sell us a vehicle. I told Bryan about the truck and he went and grabbed the keys to open up the vehicle and take it for a test drive. I was pretty much sold on the vehicle, but wanted to test drive a new Tacoma with different options just to compare, as another dealer had a great deal on a 2015 model (I even had a test drive scheduled with another dealer later that same day). Bryan then took us to the new Tacoma and we went for a test drive. The used Tacoma was already priced well, but after listening to my offer Bryan agreed to negotiate with us and even managed to save us an extra few hundred bucks in the process. During the entire process, Bryan was nothing short of professional. He is a cool and confident salesperson. In addition to great customer service, Bryan really knows his stuff regarding trucks and SUVs. Going in, my wife and I knew about what type of rate we would qualify for, and Sandy Spieler in the finance department secured us with a low rate. Honestly, I wasn't expecting such a no-nonsense, hassle-free experience. I've already given Bryan's business card to a guy I know who is looking to upgrade from his 2001 Tacoma and have told everyone else how great Sun Toyota is. My wife and I sincerely believe Sun Toyota was well worth the 70-mile drive from our home. I LOVE my "new" Tacoma, now if I could only get that jingle from the commercial out of my head!

March 27, 2015

Thank you for sharing your incredible experience, Nate! Here at Sun Toyota & Scion it is extremely important to us that our customers leave here receiving the best service possible as well as the best deal possible and we are so happy that Bryan could do that for you! We definitely enjoyed working with you and hope to see you in the future!

Wonderful Service

by from Clearwater, Fl. |

We are very pleased with the service provided by our sales rep Tommy Chills. He was extremely personable and knowledgeable about the Tacoma truck that we purchased. He worked hard to find us a truck with all of the options we were looking for at a fair price. Thanks to his dedication and wonderful service we will definitely continue to be a loyal Sun Toyota customer.

March 20, 2015

Thank you, Bilbrey Family! We are proud to hear that Tommy was able to provide such a knowledgeable, wonderful experience for you during your recent car-buying experience at Sun Toyota & Scion! We certainly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to working with you again!

Excellent customer service, helpful, informative

by from Trinity, FL |

My experience at Sun Toyota was wonderful. Willie Patti was able to give me all of the information I needed on the vehicle I was interested. The store itself is well-maintained and comfortable. All of the staff, from finance to sales, were wonderful.

March 20, 2015

We appreciate your kind words about Willie and the rest of the Sun Toyota & Scion team! We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant car-buying experience and hope to work with you again!

Great Dealership, service and people!

by from Sun City Ctr, FL |

Beautiful dealership with friendly, knowledgable staff. Treated us with respect and got us in and out super fast with no real wait time. Recommend to everyone!!Especially Tommy Chills.

March 19, 2015

Heather, we are glad you were satisfied with your recent car-buying experience! We are happy that Tommy could provide such excellent service for you and look forward to working with you again!