Sun Toyota & Scion

3001 US Hwy 19, Holiday, FL 34691

New 877-213-1330
Used 888-383-5351
Service 877-230-6234

NO DEALER FEE Save $699 when you purchase here!

Wonderful service and a great deal!!

by from Trinity, FL |

Tommy Chills was great to work with and gave us an excellent deal on our new Toyota. Very professional and efficient. We will definitely recommend Sun Toyota to all our family and friends.

March 3, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Tommy! We hope that our employees will offer excellent, professional service to our customers and we are delighted to know that Tommy could do that for you. We enjoyed working with you and look forward to the next time!

A great place to buy a vehicle.

by from Lakeland, FL |

Simply put, "awesome." I became very interested in a used Tacoma I saw on the dealer's website and wanted to further check it out in person. My wife and I drove from Lakeland to New Port Richey to at the very least, test drive the Tacoma and possibly a few others. When we arrived, Bryan Whelan approached and greeted us, rather than immediately try to sell us a vehicle. I told Bryan about the truck and he went and grabbed the keys to open up the vehicle and take it for a test drive. I was pretty much sold on the vehicle, but wanted to test drive a new Tacoma with different options just to compare, as another dealer had a great deal on a 2015 model (I even had a test drive scheduled with another dealer later that same day). Bryan then took us to the new Tacoma and we went for a test drive. The used Tacoma was already priced well, but after listening to my offer Bryan agreed to negotiate with us and even managed to save us an extra few hundred bucks in the process. During the entire process, Bryan was nothing short of professional. He is a cool and confident salesperson. In addition to great customer service, Bryan really knows his stuff regarding trucks and SUVs. Going in, my wife and I knew about what type of rate we would qualify for, and Sandy Spieler in the finance department secured us with a low rate. Honestly, I wasn't expecting such a no-nonsense, hassle-free experience. I've already given Bryan's business card to a guy I know who is looking to upgrade from his 2001 Tacoma and have told everyone else how great Sun Toyota is. My wife and I sincerely believe Sun Toyota was well worth the 70-mile drive from our home. I LOVE my "new" Tacoma, now if I could only get that jingle from the commercial out of my head!

March 27, 2015

Thank you for sharing your incredible experience, Nate! Here at Sun Toyota & Scion it is extremely important to us that our customers leave here receiving the best service possible as well as the best deal possible and we are so happy that Bryan could do that for you! We definitely enjoyed working with you and hope to see you in the future!

Wonderful Service

by from Clearwater, Fl. |

We are very pleased with the service provided by our sales rep Tommy Chills. He was extremely personable and knowledgeable about the Tacoma truck that we purchased. He worked hard to find us a truck with all of the options we were looking for at a fair price. Thanks to his dedication and wonderful service we will definitely continue to be a loyal Sun Toyota customer.

March 20, 2015

Thank you, Bilbrey Family! We are proud to hear that Tommy was able to provide such a knowledgeable, wonderful experience for you during your recent car-buying experience at Sun Toyota & Scion! We certainly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to working with you again!

Excellent customer service, helpful, informative

by from Trinity, FL |

My experience at Sun Toyota was wonderful. Willie Patti was able to give me all of the information I needed on the vehicle I was interested. The store itself is well-maintained and comfortable. All of the staff, from finance to sales, were wonderful.

March 20, 2015

We appreciate your kind words about Willie and the rest of the Sun Toyota & Scion team! We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant car-buying experience and hope to work with you again!

Great Dealership, service and people!

by from Sun City Ctr, FL |

Beautiful dealership with friendly, knowledgable staff. Treated us with respect and got us in and out super fast with no real wait time. Recommend to everyone!!Especially Tommy Chills.

March 19, 2015

Heather, we are glad you were satisfied with your recent car-buying experience! We are happy that Tommy could provide such excellent service for you and look forward to working with you again!

Outstanding service

by from New Port Richey |

I wanted to surprise my wife with a new car. I didn't have a lot of time to shop around. Sun Toyota dealership looked very impressive from the time I walked in. Mr.Tommy Tsilionis displayed personal confidence and professionalism. He was very helpful and made buying a new car a breeze. Within two and a half hours I was pulling into my driveway with a new 2015 Toyota Corolla. My wife cried when she seen her new car. Sun Toyota and Mr Tsilions you made a difference in our lives and restored the fun in buying a new car THANK YOU BOTH!!!

March 19, 2015

We are delighted to hear that your recent visit to Sun Toyota & Scion was an excellent one! We are glad we could provide you with a speedy, hassle-free car-buying experience so that you could surprise your wife! We're sure you two will love your new Toyota Camry and hope to see you again!

Great sales and deals

by from Hudson, Florida |

I bought a 2015 Tacoma. No pressure or hassel. This is the second time I used Willy Patty as my sales man. Very professional, and knows everyting about the Toyota products. This is my therd vehicle from Sun.

March 9, 2015

We strive to provide a wonderful, hassle-free car-buying experience for our customers and are happy to hear that Willy has been able to do that for you! We appreciate your loyalty to Sun Toyota & Scion, Craig, and certainly look forward to working with you again!

Great Experience

by from Seminole, Florida |

We had done a lot of research and been to several dealerships. Mario Ruiz was our saleman and provided excellent service in what is usually a tedious process. Once we decided on the car, the closing was quick and efficient and a very fair deal. Mario followed up with me after the sale which was much appreciated! I would definitely return for my next car and reccomend Sun Toyota to my friends!

March 9, 2015

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience, Martha! We strive to provide an excellent, hassle-free car-buying experience for our customers and we are so happy to hear that Mario and the Sun Toyota & Scion team were able to do that for you! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

amazing experience

by from palm harbor,fl |

i had the best experience at SUN Toyota. Carlos was amazing and a great listener.He was very helpful throughout the whole process and i left with a beautiful new car at a great price. I would highly recommend them especially Carlos.

March 5, 2015

Cathy, we are proud to know that Carlos was able to offer such excellent, helpful service to you during your recent car-buying experience at Sun Toyota & Scion. We are happy he could find the perfect car for you and hope to see you again!

We had a great experience!

by from Webster FL |

Tommy Chills was extremely helpful during the buying process.

March 4, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We hope to work with you again!

Not onlyOwesome Camry Great Deal!

by from Palm Harbor Fl. |

Not only they beat the price that I got from a Clearwater dealer but included a 7 year 100K warranty to boot. Tommy Chills treated us like we were like family. I would not go any where else in the future to buy a car.

March 3, 2015

We are so happy to hear that, Holly! We know you'll love your Camry and we are excited to work with you in the future!