Sun Toyota Scion

3001 US Hwy 19, Holiday, FL 34691

New 877-213-1330
Used 888-383-5351
Service 877-230-6234

NO DEALER FEE Save $699 when you purchase here!

Great Customer Service

by from Thonotosassa, Florida |

I just purchased a 2014 Limited 4Runner from Sun Toyota on Hwy 19. I can't begin to tell you how easy they made the entire process. My Salesman Tom Kruise was very knowledgable and made sure I recieved the best deal. The Staff and Managers were very friendly and helpful. Sun Toyota is a very honest and hard working dealership and I would recommend them to anyone that wants a great deal.

July 8, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us! We are proud to hear that our team delivered excellent customer service throughout the recent purchase of your 4Runner. It's great to know that Tom made the experience an easy and hassle-free one while helping you get the best deal. We appreciate your kind words and business and look forward to serving you again in the future. Enjoy your new SUV!

Sun Toyota great salesman TERRIBLE MANAGER

by from Florida, New Port Richey |

I was excited to bring in my trade, and to purchase a new vehicle from Sun Toyota but it was not the experience I would have hoped for. They offered well below the value of the car for my trade stating that it was "auction" prices. I would not have got the car if not for my salesman Alan Supplee! He was incredible so nice and truly cared about the overall experience. So when the manager, Maxx Isaac, came over with protein shake in hand looking like a character off of jersey shore and acting like one too, listing all the reasons why he didn't want to sell me the car at that price and being extremely rude and controlling, being a young woman and a first time buyer I was appalled that someone like that could manage a place with such standards. So all in all I got the car, not at the price I wanted to but Alan made sure I got the best possible financing and worked with me all he could, and made me feel comfortable, so thank you Alan, but get a new manager Sun Toyota.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are glad to hear that Alan delivered a great experience for you and helped you get the car you wanted as well as a great deal on financing. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your new car.

WOW ! I really like Sun Toyota dealership

by from Holiday,FL. |

I had the best experience buying a car in my life time. First of all I would like to take time to tell you about my sales man Ewan McMurchie he greeted me at the door with a smile & asked how he could help me. I've been researching two different makes of cars then I choose the 2014 Corolla LE ECO do to the fuel ecomony, value for my money, and safety.Went on cars.com that day and the car & color I wanted was right up front for me to take for a test drive. Ewan also showed me around all the GREEN aspects of this beautiful dealership and introduced me to his team members. Love this blizzard pearl car with the ash interior, auto climate control & all it's safety features.This 4 cyclinder car has a lot of pick up & go like you need when getting on U.S. 19. OH my first evening drive I couldn't believe the visibility with the halogen & Led beams it was like I was wearing a new pair of glasses. The whole experience from start down to finance & delivery was wonderful. I am a very observant person & from what I saw on my next visit for my accessories ,employee's were very helpful , patient & understanding. Guest were greeted as I was and customers who were having service done were not rude or talking bad about Sun Toyota. Great team work & spirit. I recommend Ewan for your salesman to anyone who is in the market for a new Toyota. Two year free service and car wash when I need one is awesome.

September 15, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review, Lisa! We are proud to hear that you had such a wonderful overall experience at our dealership. It's great that our team was friendly and helpful, and they made your purchase easy and hassle-free. We appreciate your kind words and business, and we hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your new Corolla!

Not reliable service

by from Hudson, Florida |

I went in with my 2012 Sienna van for 20,000 maintenance expecting to get an oil change, they didn't do it. My light went on at 24,000 saying service required. In checking with their (Sun Toyota) records they didn't do it ... why???? now the warranty is up and I will need to pay for service. I will never go near this place again. Check their work ... not reliable...

Too long of a wait!

by from Tampa Bay |

I purchased a used car about 6 months ago & it took the entire day because quite a few customers were booked at the same time. I had to have the car repaired at the service center & everyone there was great, especially Richard. It is time for a refinance evaluation & this is when the real test is revealed to see if they keep their word or not. I do know if I can recommend the dealership to a friend or not until I confirm if they will keep their word or not.

August 29, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and sharing your purchasing experience with us. We regret to hear that your purchase took longer than expected, but it's great to hear that our team was kind and accommodating. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next visit!

WILLY PATTI for President!!!!

by from Tampa, FL |

I had a very disappointing experience with a local dealership & was told to try Sun Toyota (40 miles away). I explained my situation to Willy Patti ($0 down/2000 ISUZU Rodeo (with issues - no AC, transmission sticking & more!) as a trade-in) he invited me to come in to meet him. He recommended that I NOT drive the Rodeo, but take some pictures & text them & if we were able to do business, he'd have the Rodeo towed. (He won points with that - right away!) So my son & I headed up to Holiday - felt like it took forever to get there, but it was certainly worth it! The dealership is absolutely beautiful. Completely brand new. The waiting area has a 'gift shop' & coffee bar - you feel like you're waiting in an airport. I explained to Willy what I wanted to spend each month & what APR I was looking for (based on my credit score) & we hopped in a golf cart & started shopping! The 2011 Camry hadn't even made it on the lot yet - it was being cleaned & it was love at first sight! Fell in love with the color (gold) & with the mileage (37k) - This car was EXACTLY what I was looking for! Now onto financing...I had been 'warned' about the extended warranty guy...not him specifically (sorry, I forgot your name - Greg - I think?) but just that they all try to 'play you' with the add ons - in all honesty, I may have been 'played' - but I don't think so because I was given the interest rate I was looking for & the monthly payment that I was expecting - only this now includes the warranty & gap coverage! The finance guy was great. I don't feel taken advantage of at all! From start to finish, this entire experience was WONDERFUL! I have recommended Willy Patti & Sun Toyota to everyone who has said anything about my new car! Oh - & not to mention the impression this entire experience has made on my son who will soon be looking for his first new car! You guys were absolutely AWESOME & have a repeat customer for life! I wish you all the best & thank you for making this such a hassle-free experience!

August 23, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent visit to our dealership with us! We are very proud to hear that Willy was helpful and able to find the perfect car for you even though you had dealt with previous unfortunate circumstances at another dealership. It's great to hear that we were able to help you get into a car you love for the right price. We appreciate your kind review and business, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Top Shelf Service

by from Lutz, FL |

I recently spent a large portion of my time trying to get someone to fix an annoying noise coming from the right wheel of my Camry. I'd been to 2 other Toyota dealerships and the neighboorhood mechanic. All of them said they found nothing, saying its basically a normal condition with the way brakes are made today. In addition when I pressed them I was made to feel like I was a nut. That all changed when I went to Sun Toyota and met Rob Regilesburger. He listned to my concerns and assured me he'd get to the bottom of my complaint. He allowed me to ride with one of the mechanics at Sun and he listned intently for what I was describing. They took my car in and looked it over thouroughly and low and behold found a pebble lodged in the brakes causing all the noise. They didnt give up, they found the problem and fixed. Thanks to the guys at Sun I'm once again driving trouble free. From now on Sun gets my business even if I do have to drive an hour to get there!! Hats off to Rob and the folks at Sun Toyota!

August 23, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us, Les! It makes us very proud to know that our service team was persistent and helpful in finding what the noise coming from your Camry was. It's great to know that because they did such a great job we are now your Toyota dealership of choice! We appreciate your kind review and business, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Arrogant salesman was evasive and insulting

by from Wesley Chapel, FL |

I communicated with an Internet salesman named Phil several times via email. I was looking for a specific make and model with specific options. And I was very clear in my request. I wanted to nail down his best price because I intended to buy the next day. He was evasive, and then he got rude. He accused me of working for a competing dealership and said he couldn't take me seriously unless I told him about my down payment, trade-in, and more. (Why does Sun Toyota have an Internet salesman who is unwilling to discuss price over, you know, the INTERNET?) He also said the best price was reserved for customers who visited in person. Funny, but most other dealerships had no trouble treating me like a serious buyer. No other dealership asked me for personal information that was irrelevant at this stage. Phil came off as arrogant and insulting. Obviously, I didn't buy here.

Dishonest Dealer

by from Lakeland FL |

I went there on 04/19/2014 for a transmission fluid flush on my 2008 Toyota Avalon . I was replacing the CV axle 07/16/2014 at another repair facility and the mechanic recommend changing the transmission fluid because it is dirty and black.I told him that i did it at Sun Toyota,he showed me the fluid from the transmission and said the color should be red not black.These people are very dishonest and evil,they will stop at nothing to rip you off and destroy what you have.

August 5, 2014

We noticed your comments referring to a recent Service experience at Sun Toyota. We would like the opportunity to review any concerns you may have and assist as soon as possible. Please give me a call at you earliest convenience and we'll do whatever is appropriate to address your concerns and to ensure you are completely satisfied with the services you received. Thanking you in advance, Anthony Sullivan / Service Manager (727-835-4330).

by from St Petersburg, FL |

This is our first time purchasing a new car, and we were very pleased. Victor, our salesman was courteous, honest, and highly informative. We felt as though we were treated with the utmost respect, and we got a great deal. Thank you, Sun Toyota!

June 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent visit with us, Heather! We are very proud to hear that Victor made your first car purchasing experience so easy and pleasant. We appreciate your kind words and business, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Enjoy your new car!

Purchased a 2013 Scion FR-S

by from Hudson, FL |

My first connection with Sun Toyota/Scion was through the internet with internet specialist Phil Stinson. I was very pleased with the way Phil kept me informed on vehicles that matched my description. He was very diligent, prompt, and accurate with me. When I found the vehicle I liked, I made an appointment and met my salesman, Richard Mycka. Richard was knowledgeable and very patient with me in getting me into my future car. I really enjoyed dealing with him as it was very low key, no hassle, no pressure. Truly a wonderful experience. He explained to me about my car and what the dealership could offer to me as well as show me how things were done to Sun Toyota. I loved how they care about the community and how they have gone "green" in there new location. My FR-S is a wonderful car as described, sporty yet very economical. Lastly, Carolyn Deary, who helped finance my car, what a wonderful person to deal with at the closing of the day. She sealed everything down to the last drop. I was all set up to use my own financing that I thought was great, she topped it in a matter of minutes. With Richard out on the front lines and Carolyn in the back along with Phil, that trio at Sun Toyota made my car shopping experience truly a pleasure. I would certainly recommend the team at Sun Toyota for any and all your car shopping neads.

May 28, 2014

Thank you, Kevin! We are proud to hear that your recent experience at our dealership was so great. It's great to know that our staff was kind, helpful, and delivered a hassle-free experience while helping you find the perfect car for you. We are glad that you love your new FR-S, and we hope that you will return again in the future. Thank you for choosing Sun Toyota!