Subaru Port Richey

11613 Us Highway 19, Port Richey, FL 34668

New 888-503-2144
Used 888-554-5112
Service 866-413-9416

Home of the Free Oil Changes!

The BEST car buying experience

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

After having the same car for over 11 years it was time for a new one, so I dove into the car buying process which can be a lot! I test drove almost every brand of car that was fitting for what I needed and decided on a Subaru. Not only did I find Subaru to be the best quality, the customer service at Subaru of Port Richey blew every other dealership away. They went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable as well as make sure I was getting exactly what was good for me. They even let me test drive the car overnight to make sure I was making the right decision and explained the deal and paperwork in detail. I drove 45 minutes from my home to come back to this specific dealership because I truly find them to be the best. The entire experience with Subaru of Port Richey couldn't have been better and I would highly recommend them for anyone.

Great experience at Subaru Port Richey

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

Came in with my sister as she was looking for a car. What can I say, Subaru of Port Richey know what they are doing. Everyone was very nice, no pressure and the facilities were spotless. Not to mention they sell a solid car. This was her first ever car buying experience and they made it great. Even let her test the car for the night. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a trustworthy place to buy a quality car!

Great service!

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

Subaru is a great dealership but I would like to see different facilities. Service is always good and the buying experience was great. I drive 45 minutes to get my car serviced here because of the experience.

Another good experience with Lokey

by from Sarasota, FL |

We bought a '03 Honda CR-V from Lokey in St. Petersburg in 2012 and we were very happy with the price and professionalism. A ver good car. Now we again bought a '05 Honda CR-V from Lokey - Subaru Post Richey and DITTO ! I highly recommend dealing with them.

Rodger brown

by from Hudson Fl |

From now until I can no longer drive I will only deal with Port Richey Subaru. I usually work with the manager Wes W, one of the most honest and knowledgable guys I have ever come across in the service industry. The best part is if he is busy the next guy will be just as capable of helping you. This is a first class company! I am looking forward to purchasing a Subaru this year as the SUV has caught my wife's eyes. And what safer to have her driving in, have you seen the reviews!!!

BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!

by from spring hill |

Best group to work with.. No pressure , willing to work with you and for you not against you!!! I've been too many dealerships but nothing was better than this group!! I would buy any car from them!!!! YOU MUST GIVE THIS DEALERSHIP A LOOK!!!!!

Loved the whole experience

by from Spring Hill, FL |

From start to finish...definately a first class organization.