Subaru Port Richey

11613 Us Highway 19, Port Richey, FL 34668

New 888-503-2144
Used 888-554-5112
Service 866-413-9416

Home of the Free Oil Changes!

Devoted Customer, Subaru lover

by from Oldsmar, FL |

I always wanted a Subaru, but 9 months ago I talked my self into buying a used Toyota. I new it was the wrong car for me, so I went on line and found Port Richey Subaru. I was greeted by Todd Cross who listened to my car buying mistake and without any pressure let me test drive the Forester and Outback. I fell in love with the Outback and thought I wouldn't be able to buy new. Not so, everyone there went above and beyond to get the car I wanted. So far beyond as to trade a hard to find Subaru STI Rally car for my Outback. They gave me a price and financing I could afford with 2 years of maintenance for free. I purchased an extended warranty and will only have it serviced at Port Richey Subaru because they made me feel part of the Subaru family. Thank you for getting me into a car I LOVE. Thank you EVERYONE, including Brent, Phillip, Walter, Eric, and Pat.

Totally Overwelmed

by from Weeki Wachee Fla |

I could not be happier with our Chysler 300 from Subaru Port Richey, our salesman was super helpful and no pressure during the buying experience, will do business again when it is time to update our ride. Going down on Saturday for the free buffet was very nice while waiting for service, enjoyed the experience to work with them. Great dealership, have told friends to check them out.

Best and friendliest dealership

by from Port Richey, FL |

I have bought 2 cars from this dealership and would reccomend them to anyone! Sales and service! Prices are decent and their sales people are courteous and just outstanding!

Love Subaru!

by from Brooksville, FL |

This is my second Subaru but first time purchasing from Subaru of Port Richey. I wouldnt think of buying any other brand. Todd was fabulous, he made the overall experience as pleasant as going to a spa!!!

Awesome Service

by from Spring Hill, FL |

Decided to check out the dealership, was in the market, looking to trade in a honda. We ended up buying a great used mercedes. The buying process was simple, easy and painless. Mike Cundiff was our saleman and he was great!!! Brent the manager also went out of the way to get us financing. Would highly reccomend.

Love the dealership, Tony is Awesome

by from Spring Hill, FL |

I love this dealership, dealt with Tony, he was the best salesman. I traded a chrysler town and country for a Forrester and wouldnt go back. My next car will be another Subaru. One of the reasons we bought a Subaru is for safety and free oil changes for life. He also gave me the deal of the century. As for service they are just as good and take care of me everytime.

Service department as great as sales!

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

After having a fantastic experience buying a car i brought my forrster back for an oil change (free for life!!) and it was just as great of an experience. They had me in and out and the facilities were nice to lounge in. I definitely trust this service department and will always bring my car back here!!

Great Dealership!

by from new port richey, fl |

Great dealership, my salesperson JP was very friendly and helpful. Bought my car 3 years ago and he still remembers. I love the fact they offer a lifetime warrant and free oil changes for life. Would highly reccomend this dealership to anyone and everyone!

Courteous Dealership!!

by from Hudson, FL |

Experience of buying a car from Subaru was very pleasurable and fair. This is the third car I have bought from here. Would highly reccomend!

Great service department!

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

I was at Subaru Port Richey and mentioned that one of my lights on my Nissan Rogue on the dash was blinking and didnt know what it meant. Chris, the manager, offered immediately to have the service manager, Wes, check it out and he did. It took all of 10 minutes, he told me they ran a diagnostic and reset the system and filled the tires with air to be safe. Nothing was wrong thankfully. This service department is great, I would highly reccomend them to anyone who is looking regardless if you have a Subaru or not!

Great Deal on a Subaru Forrester!

by from Oswego, New York |

Buying experience was great. Went to two different Subaru dealerships, the other one wouldnt deal with me. The easiest people to deal with and the best deal was here at Subaru of Port Richey. I really like that they asked who I wanted to service my car when I came for my free oil change!