Ford of Clermont

1101 East Hwy 50, Clermont, FL 34712

Happy Ford Explorer and Ford of Clermont Customer

by from Clermont, FL |

Willy was great. Made my family very happy with new car.

Overall Completely Satisfied Purchase

by from Clermont, fl |

Patrick really helped me get the car I wanted without hassle and helped me get it at a price I could afford He was very helpful and I would recommend others to seek him out when shopping for a car

Bought a used car

by from Clermont, Florida |

I bought a used car from this dealership. When I went to trade the car in during my trade in appraisal I found out the car had previously been in an accident. Something I was never told. Worst dealership I have ever worked with.

Not Transparent or clear.

by from Clermont. FL |

I am went in to the dealership to see get a competitive price. I asked for the out the door price and told them that I had other offers from Brandon Ford and Jarrett Gordon Ford. Doug said that the dealer was lying to me and that the car they were going to sell me was a base model and make it look better on the internet and surprise me when I actually go in person. They would not give me an out the door price for a 2014 ford focus. They kept saying 19100 plus the usually stuff. I wanted to see the price with the rebates included in the price. I asked several times through email. They kept saying you have the numbers. I gave them one last chance to just give me their out the door numbers.... they would not. Instead I got an email from Willie saying the same thing that I have the numbers and at this point I should just take my business else where. This is my second 2014 ford focus se. My first one got totaled in a car accident. Both times this dealer has been over priced and not helpful. In my experience if you want the most friendly customer service go to Jarrett Gordon ford. That's where I bought my first car. This time around Brandon Ford might have a slightly better deal but my favorite Dealer to talk to is still Jarrett Gordon Ford. I used to get my car serviced at Ford of Clermont as it is close to my house; however now I wont even let them wash my new car. Please don't get taken for your money shop around if you want contact the dealers I mentioned. I promise Ford of Clermont cant beat or match any dealer I mentioned and Greenway Ford too if you want a more local dealership. Please be a smart informed buyers don't fall for their lies.

Service vs. Sales

by from Clermont, Florida |

Great experience in purchasing my Escape. The sales people, the front staff and everyone we encountered was gracious and respectful. However, when it comes to the service department, please save yourself a headache and go somewhere else. Service advisors were so busy talking about their upcoming vacation or weekend plans that the customers appeared secondary. Had an item "fixed" under warenty, only to have it fail a few weeks later and be told I would have to pay to have it fixed correctly as it was now "out of warranty". The advisor was supposed to let me know about what could be done, copied all of our paperwork. Still no response. The vehicle was only 13 months old. Still waiting for a call from the service manager, not holding may breath as it was 2 months ago. Do yourself a favor, purchase here but go somewhere else for service. If this is family owned and personal service, find another family.

Ford of Clermont responded to this review

January 23, 2014

Thank you for your purchase and we are glad to here that your purchase was great, however we are concerned what happened in service and want to see what we can do to resolve this for you. Please contact Matt in service at 352-394-6162 and allow us to see if we can correct it for you. Matt is aware and waiting your call Thank you, Chris Bastow Internet Sales Manger Ford of Clermont

Worst Ford Dealer in Central Florida

by from Clermont FL |

The Sales Manager was rude and insulted me when I wanted to buy a new 2014 Ford Taurus Limited at their dealership. He did not honor the internet price listed for the vehicle that I wanted. The dealership adds an additional $1500 to the retail price. The amount that I was offered for a trade-in for $3000.00 lower than I received from other Ford dealers. I saved $6000.00 by buying my new car from Gary Yeomans Ford in Daytona Beach.

Beware of their add-on pricing at the bottom!

by from Orlando |

They list some vehicles on car.com, then add on HUGE COSTS in the small type. On a few of them, they try to add $3,500 plus to the listed price. Very misleading!

Ford of Clermont responded to this review

September 27, 2013

I'm sorry but not sure what you mean by our add on pricing. You can buy a car for what we list on Cars.com we do advertise our new cars with applicable Ford rebates. If we can assist you please contact me Chris Bastow at 352-241-6705 so I can answer any questions for you.

service repair

by from texas, fort worth |

my truck broke down while i was on vacation the mechanic stopped what he was doing fixed my truck and gave me his cell number incase i had any questions or issues on my drive back home. which i didnt. thank you for saving me and wife time and money.OUTSTANDING SERVICE. The service personell that help us was Nikki Meadows and mechanic Aaron. thank you to all. John D

Great Communication

by from Camarillo, CA |

Had a great expericence with salesperson, answered all my questions concerning a used vechicle, can't say enough of all the information given. Highly Recommend Dealership!

2011 Ford Edge Sports Edition

by from Orlando, FL |

It was a wonderful experience buying my Edge at Ford of Clermot. I never look forward to purchasing a new car just because of the sales proccess but surprisingly this time was a totally different story. The staff was super friendly, straight to the point and made this purcahse easy. :D