Kisselback Ford

New 877-291-5812
Used 866-310-7091
Service 877-880-9142

Home of the Kiss Advantage

Best car buying experience ever!

by from st cloud, fl |

I cannot speak highly enough of the staff I met at Kisselback, My salesperson was Debbie Delgado and Sales Manager was Duane Norman. I also met Tammy in the Finance office and another gentleman whose name I didn't catch. All were absolutely charming -nothing seemed too much trouble to them and Duane went above and beyond - even arranging a hitch to be installed for me next week. I would recommend them ALL in a heartbeat! Thank you for making buying a car such a pleasant experience!

Awesome Dealership! Won't go anywhere else.

by from St. Cloud, FL |

Wonderful experience at this dealership. David "Q" Quertermous was amazing! He is definitely an asset to the team. We told him what we wanted and where we wanted our payments to be and he made it happen for us. He literally picked out the perfect truck to meet our needs. We bought a certified preowned 2013 F150 with only 12k miles. It is still under factory warranty and came with an additional 1 year bumper to bumper warranty because it's a certified preowned. Our credit isn't the greatest, but when our first application was denied the sales team didn't give up on us. I called and was approved for a loan through Mccoy Credit Union (I currently have a car loan through them), but the guys over at Kisselback got me a better loan with lower interest and payments. It honestly was so much more than we were hoping for (we were all actually considering a buy here pay here). And the best part is that the payment on our almost new truck is only $30 more than the truck we were considering at the buy here pay here (which had over 100k miles). The paperwork process with Mike went so smoothly. I can honestly say it was the easiest signing I've ever done. When we were ready to drive away, the entire staff came out to shake our hands, including the owner. This dealership really gives you the small town family feel with their excellent customer service. Be sure to see David Q when you go in. He'll take great care of you!

disappointed

by from Kissimmee florida |

I am very disappointed with kisselback I make an appointment and for the last 3 times I get there just to find out that they didn't schedule my appointment so I have to wait. Today they had my appointment on the books but low and behold the guy that was to service my truck called in sick so here I set once again waiting. Now I have my own business and now I am late for my appointments for my customer. THANKS KISSELBACK

Great dealership and awesome staff!

by from Tampa, FL |

I highly recommend Kisselback Ford!!! The staff over there is very friendly. Upon walking up to the door I was greeted right away with a big smile and a warm "Hello! How are you today." I got the pleasure of working with Kim Hilley and she was great! She help me find the perfect car for me. It was just what I always wanted and she made it happen. I Highly recommend anyone to shop there. My girlfriend is soon looking to get a new vehicle and I'm am not going anywhere else but to KISSELBACK FORD!!!

Spare of the moment visit.

by from St. Cloud, FL |

I visited my service advisor, DJ, 09/09/14 whom I could see was having a busy day, but took the time to install my window rain guards for me without an appointment. DJ is always pleasant and courteous to visit and always willing to help.

Debbie is a Gem! Keep this lady!!!!!

by from Saint Cloud FL |

New employee Debbie she was s friendly and did not pressure us. I loved it. I originally called and got someone who sounded like the typical sales guy( I hung up) so I decided I would go into dealership. Debbie greeted us with a smile, very professional and very courteous. I will def send my friends and family to Debbie. Thank you Debbie for being so awesome! Thanks Candy P.!

Debbie is a Gem!

by from Saint Cloud FL |

Great Customer Service!

by from Kissimmee, FL |

We purchased our FIRST brand new car yesterday 8/11/14. It was a wonderful experience! Debbie helped us find the car we were looking for. Duane came to help answer some additional questions that we had. If you are looking for a new Ford you MUST check Kisselback out first! and ask for Debbie :-)

Buying my 2014 Ford Escape

by from St. Cloud, Fl 34769 |

Nick, Rob and Kim did a wonderful job helping me pick the right vehicle for me and my family. Best service I have ever had dealing with dealerships! Thanks to Nick, Rob and Kim i know have a vehicle that is good for me and my family.

GOOD PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH .... KNOWLEDGABLE.

by from FLORIDA |

THANK YOU GARY AND ALL THE STAFF OF KISSELBACK FORD...FRIENDLY , GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH....

Awesome Service!!!!!!!!!

by from St Cloud, Florida |

This was the best buying experience I have ever had. I have bought 16 cars in my life and I have never been treat as well as I was at Kisselback Ford. Rodney Inesta was super friendly and relaxed. He never once pressured me into any car or price. Kim was so helpful in getting me get the financing that I needed. I never thought I could buy a new truck with a complete hassle free buying experience from start to finish. Kisselback Ford has a new customer for life!!!! Thank you so much!!!