Kisselback Ford

Service 877-880-9142

Home of the Kiss Advantage

Awesome Service!!!!!!!!!

by from St Cloud, Florida |

This was the best buying experience I have ever had. I have bought 16 cars in my life and I have never been treat as well as I was at Kisselback Ford. Rodney Inesta was super friendly and relaxed. He never once pressured me into any car or price. Kim was so helpful in getting me get the financing that I needed. I never thought I could buy a new truck with a complete hassle free buying experience from start to finish. Kisselback Ford has a new customer for life!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from st cloud, fl |

I cannot speak highly enough of the staff I met at Kisselback, My salesperson was Debbie Delgado and Sales Manager was Duane Norman. I also met Tammy in the Finance office and another gentleman whose name I didn't catch. All were absolutely charming -nothing seemed too much trouble to them and Duane went above and beyond - even arranging a hitch to be installed for me next week. I would recommend them ALL in a heartbeat! Thank you for making buying a car such a pleasant experience!

Great dealership and awesome staff!

by from Tampa, FL |

I highly recommend Kisselback Ford!!! The staff over there is very friendly. Upon walking up to the door I was greeted right away with a big smile and a warm "Hello! How are you today." I got the pleasure of working with Kim Hilley and she was great! She help me find the perfect car for me. It was just what I always wanted and she made it happen. I Highly recommend anyone to shop there. My girlfriend is soon looking to get a new vehicle and I'm am not going anywhere else but to KISSELBACK FORD!!!

Spare of the moment visit.

by from St. Cloud, FL |

I visited my service advisor, DJ, 09/09/14 whom I could see was having a busy day, but took the time to install my window rain guards for me without an appointment. DJ is always pleasant and courteous to visit and always willing to help.

Debbie is a Gem! Keep this lady!!!!!

by from Saint Cloud FL |

New employee Debbie she was s friendly and did not pressure us. I loved it. I originally called and got someone who sounded like the typical sales guy( I hung up) so I decided I would go into dealership. Debbie greeted us with a smile, very professional and very courteous. I will def send my friends and family to Debbie. Thank you Debbie for being so awesome! Thanks Candy P.!

Debbie is a Gem!

by from Saint Cloud FL |

Great Customer Service!

by from Kissimmee, FL |

We purchased our FIRST brand new car yesterday 8/11/14. It was a wonderful experience! Debbie helped us find the car we were looking for. Duane came to help answer some additional questions that we had. If you are looking for a new Ford you MUST check Kisselback out first! and ask for Debbie :-)

Buying my 2014 Ford Escape

by from St. Cloud, Fl 34769 |

Nick, Rob and Kim did a wonderful job helping me pick the right vehicle for me and my family. Best service I have ever had dealing with dealerships! Thanks to Nick, Rob and Kim i know have a vehicle that is good for me and my family.

GOOD PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH .... KNOWLEDGABLE.

by from FLORIDA |

THANK YOU GARY AND ALL THE STAFF OF KISSELBACK FORD...FRIENDLY , GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH....

Purchasing my vehicle

by from St Cloud Florida |

I purchased a pre own vehicle at Kisselback Ford. My sales consultant was this wonderful young man name Rodney Inesta Cruz. I explained what I wanted and needed. Told him the exact vehicle I was looking for and within minutes he was showing several vehicle of my interest. The process was very easy and everyone there was great. I met several staff members while there and all were happy to introduce themselves and just say hello assuring I was being taken care of. I give Rodney a 10 rating, for his professionalism, his knowledge of the vehicle and for taking the time to assure I got to know all the bells and whistles before departing from the dealership, thank you Rodney

Really great sales people and customer service

by from Saint Cloud, FL |

This is the second vehicle we've purchased from Kisselback Ford. After the first purchase, we knew we were their customers for life. We really appreciated the way we were treated with such respect. That is very hard to find in a dealership. We had Gary Ketchum as our salesman with the first car. Greatest salesman ever!! So, we called him to inquire about the Escape. We told him what we were looking for, and he told us to come in and look around. When we got there, he had the perfect Escape waiting for us to look at. The finance people were so easy to work with. The were efficient and saved us a lot of time and trouble. We called Saturday morning and drove the Escape home Saturday afternoon. There is no doubt we'll be using Kisselback Ford as our dealership and Gary Ketchum as our salesman for years to come. Thanks Gary and Kisselback Ford!