Kisselback Ford

Service 877-880-9142

Home of the Kiss Advantage

First Brand New Car!

by from St.Cloud, FL |

Thank you so very much to Daniel Mascarel!! He was the most wonderful salesman to work with. Both my boyfriend and I have bought new cars from him this year and we would never go to anyone other than him. He is very kind and patient, but most importantly, he listens to your wants and needs rather than pushing you into a vehicle you cannot afford and are not interested in. Thank you again! I cannot speak highly enough of the great service I experienced with Daniel!

Kiss Advantage

by from Orlando, fl. |

Just got a new F150 from Kisselback. Outstanding experience. Quick, Easy, well explained. Made me feel very comfortable.. Thanks Bobby K and Dave Q...

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Harmony, FL |

Daniel Mascarel, Duane, Mike, and all of the friendly staff at Kisselback are why I keep coming back! Great deals and great service at this hometown dealership are the reasons to buy here!

Great Experience

by from St. Cloud, Florida |

Great experience. I had purchased a vehicle from this dealership prior to Kisselback taking over. Because of that experience, I was reluctant to go to Kissleback. However, I must say I have purchased several cars in the past and have never had such a pleasant experience. We were in and out in only two hours with a new vehicle. Daniel was very knowledgeable as well as patient with our questions. He was even able to beat our credit union interest rate through Ford Credit. Thank you Daniel for such a pleasant car buying experience.

Excellent Service

by from St. Cloud, FL |

Amazing service! I will always purchase new from Kisselback!

Phenomenal Business

by from South FL |

This is one of the greatest Ford dealerships my family and I have experienced. I was recently in the market for a 2015 Ford Mustang and after checking other various Ford dealerships within a 200 mile radius, not one of them could beat the price that Kisselback was offering me. I communicated with other dealerships leading up to Kisselback regarding my inquiries and didn't get a response that I felt satisfied with. We drove 1 hour and 50 minutes from our home just to do business with Kisselback. I had the wonderful pleasure of working with Vickie Albertson and would highly recommend her to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. She continuously kept me updated with information and responded with my questions quickly. Also to mention, Vickie had a positive and upbeat attitude that one would favor greatly. I got a strong sense that they were appreciative of my business and inquiry. My mother and I arrived on the dealership to pick the car up that they specially ordered for me as it was a "locate vehicle" and they solved all problems when it came to the financing as my bank was slacking. The finance manager, Mike Lesch, was on top of things and keep the pace moving. We also appreciated the fact that Vickie took the time and went over the Mustang's features that I purchased and had a hands-on experience with the car before I drove off the lot. I plan on doing more business with Kisselback Ford in the future and would refer my friends and family members to this dealership. I am proud to say that the 2015 Ford Mustang that is sitting outside of my house right now was purchased today from Kisselback Ford. Thank you for your wonderful staff and business. - Jesse B.

Excellent service!

by from St. Cloud, FL |

We had a great service from the beginning to the end. Our salesman Daniel Mascarel was excellent! We never felt pressure to buy and received answers to all of our questions. He guided us through the entire process. He was very patient and helpful. We are very happy with our experience and with the car we purchased. I will always recommend him and the dealership to my family and friends.

Very professional, no pressure.

by from Saint Cloud, FL |

Excellent service! Purchased a used vehicle, all the options were explained, all questions answered, never felt rushed or pressured. Also, no pressure to purchase new instead. A very refreshing, professional experience

Exceptional transaction

by from Saint Cloud, FL |

Our sales guy, Daniel was so knowledgeable, friendly and patient with our decision making process. He gave us the information to make an informed purchase, did not overstep his role in our buying process and gave us time to look at other makes before we decided on the f-150. Daniel got all of the paperwork ready for us when we arrived after work and Tammi was amazing with being patient with our daughter. Overall the experience with buying a ford was fantastic. This is our first ford purchase but will not be the last!

Fantastic to work with

by from Melbourne fl |

Recently purchased a new f150 here, all I can say is thank goodness I found Kisselback Ford. There was no high pressure sales tactics, They didn't try to give me the old low ball offer on my trade-in. I didn't have to try and negotiate for a day a better price. I worked with Nelson Lopez, and this guy was outstanding to work with! When he first gave me the dealership numbers, he took it very slow and explained everything on the form and what every number meant. After going over the dealer numbers with me, Nelson asked if I wanted some time to myself to look them over, I appreciated this since the day before another dealer went over their numbers in approximately ten seconds and wanted me to sign a contract for thousands of dollars with minimal information. This is the fifth new vehicle I have purchased, and for the first time I felt happy after completing the purchase. While Kisselback Ford is about 60 miles from my house with several dealers close, I am now a loyal Kisselback costumer and will recommend them to anyone looking for a new f150. Just want to also add that they really had a good selection of F150, and they covered a broad price range. So someone looking for a truck with fewer options they had one on their lot, but they also had some with tons of options. I got tired of every dealer thinking I need every option under the sun.

Race Red F150

by from Orlando, Fl |

I just bought my new 2015 F150! I searched everywhere and had a few dealers try to convince me that the truck they had in stock was better than the one I wanted. Kisselback Ford went the extra mile and found me the exact truck I wanted! Vickie Robertson was fantastic, she was such a joy to work with. This was without a doubt the BEST car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you to the entire team at Kisselback Ford!