Phillips Toyota Scion

8629 US Highway 441, Leesburg, FL 34788

New 877-622-8268
Used 877-553-1907
Service 877-376-2071

We put the excitement back into buying a vehicle with our no-hassle, no-pressure sales experience.

THE WAY CAR BUYING SHOULD BE !!

by from Leesburg FL |

My wife and i purchased a new Toyota Rav 4 yesterday,and i must say the Toyota Corporation should use Phillips Toyota as a model company. Our sales person Royce answered any questions we had and never did we hear Whats it going to take to buy this car today! He introduced us to Randy, the manager and Tim, the used car manager and they were just as professional. The paperwork was quick and our new car was spotless!! This is the way car buying should be !!!

May 4, 2015

Mike, thank you for the great review!

Wonderful service- smooth and seamless!

by from Yalaha, Florida |

We are returning customers to Phillips Toyota! Our salesman, Sonny Rothwell, knew us and greeted us warmly. We told him what we wanted and he wasted no time showing us two different vehicles. The buying process went smoothly without any fuss. We were in-serviced by Sonny who showed us the newest features of our van. He also set up the Bluetooth connection for our phone, how to use the steering wheel for phone use, radio and how to navigate the dash panel.

August 14, 2015

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your business!

Best buying experience

by from Ocala, Florida |

I had the most pleasant car buying experience when served by Richard Marazzi my salesman. Mostly his after purchase customer service. He went over and above his duties to take care of me when I most required assistance. I will recommend Phillips Toyota and Richard as your first option when buying a car. I love my 2015 Toyota Sienna.

June 11, 2015

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate the kind words!

If you need help with the bells and whistles,

by from Mount Dora FL |

After driving our new Toyota Sienna for a couple of weeks, we returned to Phillips to ask our salesman a few questions. Our salesman was not in, but we were met by Ashley, who spent an hour going over every feature of the car and showing us how everything worked. He even set us up for voice commands for the GPS system and walked us through it until we were comfortable. If anyone has reservations about all the new features and how they operate, buy your car from Ashley. He was patient, thorough and wonderful, knowing he would get nothing for his time but a thanks. That's real service! Thanks Ashley. Marge

May 4, 2015

Marge, thank you for the excellent review!

BEST DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE!!

by from Windermere, FL |

I bought a Toyota Corolla S from Phillips Toyota last week and I have never been as happy with a dealership experience than I am now!! My salesman, Richard, was friendly and very nice. He had a sharp knowledge of the brand and was respectful and helpful from the beginning to the moment I drove off the lot. The Finance Manager Dennis was also incredible! Low pressure, knowledgable and friendly. Those are traits you don't usually find in a finance manager but he breaks the mold. In all honesty, if your in the market for a new or used car, make the trip to Phillips Toyota. They are thousands cheaper than the competition and I saved more money with them than I could anywhere else. Thanks and enjoy!

March 23, 2015

Andrew, thank you so much for the 5 Star Review! - Jonathon Harrica Internet Sales Manager

Exceptional Customer Sales Service

by from Leesburg, FL |

Many thanks to our Sales Rep Dennis Feliciano at Phillips for an exceptional buying experience. We located the pick-up we wanted to buy and it was late in the evening. Dennis was more than willing to stay late and speak with us. We closed the puchasing process with Dennis and could not have asked for better service and sincere great sales attention with Dennis helping us every step of the way. Thanks also to the staff of Phillips, everyone there is so friendly and helpful. It was once again a great pleasure to come and be assisted by such a great salesman, it was a great buying experience.

March 23, 2015

Danny, Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review! We appreciate the Kind words. - Jonathon Harrica Internet Sales Manager

Great service!

by from Orlando, FL |

I have gotten two oil changes here and have had a great experience each time. Even though they were very busy, they still were able to remain friendly and gave me great updates throughout the process.

March 13, 2015

Jessica, thank you so much for the 5 Star Review! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you in service again!

An absolute pleasure doing business with Chad

by from The Villages (Pennecamp) |

It was an absolute pleasure doing business with Chad Howell at Phillips Toyota in Leesburg. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and very patient in helping my wife and me trade in our two old Toyotas for a new Camry and Highlander. We have never had such a pleasant experience buying new cars. There was none of the usual high pressure or silly games that many car dealers use. Their prices were fair and there were no surprises during or after the sale. This Dealership is a class act! Everyone we met was a true professional. We highly recommend Chad and Phillips Toyota. In fact, we've been telling everyone that asks here in The Villages and one friend of ours has already asked me to go with him to see Chad to buy a new Camry.

February 26, 2015

Hi Guy and Winnie, Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your kind words, we'll keep Chad around! - Jonathon

A nice buying experience

by from Mount Dora FL |

If you are worried about haggling over price in buying a new car, go to see Jonathan Harrica at Phillips Toyota. We left the first day to think about it. Noone asked what it would take for us to sign that day. We returned a few days later and closed the deal. Jonathan was forthright and professional at every turn. We dealt mostly with Jonathan, but Richard showed us the features of the car. Both were very professional and low key, which is just what we wanted. A very nice experience. How often can you say that about car shopping?

February 26, 2015

Hi Marge, Thank you for the 5 Star review. I look forward to delivering your Sienna soon! - Jonathon

New Car Purchase

by from The villages, Fl |

We responded to a mailing that indicated our 2011 Prius had significant trade in value and went on line to see what new cars were available. Chad Howell immediately contacted us and said he would help us when we came in to the dealership. We went the next day, spent a couple of hours with Chad and Tom Pardo and came home with a new 2015 Prius. It was the right color and had all the extras we wanted....at the right price. It was an excellent experience and we will continue to use Phillips Toyota for our servicing of this car. We have been a very happy customer of Phillips for 6 years and can recommend them to everyone. Thanks for making this a pleasant experience.

February 23, 2015

Kent, thank you so much for the 5 star review, we appreciate your business!

Toyota Customer Experience

by from Leesburg, FL |

In August we began and ended our search for a Toyota Highlander at Phillips. I called to get some information on the vehicle we were interested in and got to speak with Chad. I knew right away he was the sales person I wanted to deal with. This purchase was probably the most enjoyable car buying experience we have every had. This is my fourth Toyota purchase, and without doubt the BEST sales & buying experience of any. Congratulations to Phillips Toyota and the new building, it is beautiful, but high five on the sales personel...TOP RATE! Thanks Chad for all of your assistance in all of the details of our Highlander. WE LOVE IT!

February 23, 2015

Kathy, thank you so much for the 5 star review, we appreciate your business!