Coggin Honda of Fort Pierce

4450 S US Hwy 1, Ft Pierce, FL 34946

New 855-314-1722
Used 855-314-1722
Service 855-390-1711

#1 New & Pre-Owned Honda Dealer in the Treasure Coast.

Chantal Cote is an excellent service advisor.

by from Port St. Lucie, FL. |

I would recommend Coggin Honda to my family and friends. From the moment I arrived until the service on my car was completed Chantal Cote made me feel,how shall I say... In good hands. She really represents the company extremely well. I would come back again and again on account of her professionalism. She made me feel at ease at the right time which is that moment the car dealership informs you of your future prospects for vehicle upkeep..I didn't break out in a cold sweat this time because Chantal recommended future services that helped me see how I could get it accomplished with the least amount of frustration as possible. I'm going to take her up on the plan she quoted and explained to me. It's nerve-racking when a person brings in his automobile in when he knows additional work needs to be done but Chantal helped me through that and on account of her I had a great experience. Chantal thank you for setting me up with an affordable plan that would allow me to keep my vehicle in good repair. ~

November 7, 2014

Hi Rhona, Thank you so much for the great review for Coggin Honda Fort Pierce. We are very pleased that you had a great service experience with Chantal. It is our priority to ensure that we offer exceptional customer service and to hear about your experience brings our dealership great satisfaction. You are indeed in great hands. We look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Chris Seminaro General Manager 772-617-0819

First visit won't be the last!!!

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

Our visit to Coggin's service department was superb. The customer service that they provided was far superior to our previous experiences. The courtesy shuttle service made it so convenient. Our customer service rep, Chauntel, provided superior assistance. Coggin Honda has all of our future business.

November 22, 2014

Tom, Thanks for the great review of Coggin Honda of Fort Pierce! We take great pride in offering our customers a great service experience and I am pleased that Chauntel and our team satisfied your vehicle needs. We look forward to working with you again! Chris Seminaro General Manager 772-617-0819

Friendly, reliable, affordable

by from Fort Pierce, FL |

these are indeed rare qualities in a dealership. So often, you leave the service center feeling as if you've been "taken" for all you have after paying the bill. Not so with Coggin. Their rates, especially with the coupons they frequently publish, are very competitive. Everyone I've met there has been personable. My only complaints are that it takes a long time to get to a service advisor when you first arrive. Also, my car-buying experience was a little jaded by a slightly-underhanded deal right before we signed the papers. They exchanged a rebate for the free maintenance, and when I caught the error, they corrected it right away (it could've been an accident). Overall, I highly recommend Coggin Honda.

Great service /great people!

by from Vero Beach,Florida |

Excellent honest fast and efficient! Respectful dropped me to work and then picked me back up...told me of a warranty ,while another dealership gave me a quote of hundreds of dollars.

November 18, 2014

Maureen, Thank you for the great review of Coggin Honda. We set high expectations of customer service and excellent service repair at our dealership and I am proud that we exceeded those expectations for you. Thank you for allowing us to accommodate you and we look forward to working with you again. Chris Seminaro General Manager 772-617-3550

Good service/Better Communication

by from PSL, Florida |

I was happy with my treatment at Coggin. My car needed to stay overnight and I was given a rental. I just wish they would've communicated the total cost before I came to pick up my car. I was made aware of the repairs that my car needed and I agreed to it. What started out as $59 turned out be over six hundred dollars upon pick up for my 80,000 mile maintenance plus a new tire. The only cost that was clearly explained to me prior to pick-up was the cost of the tire. Some parts and fluids cost much and that's expected but more than half the cost of my bill was for labor. It wouldn't have been such a shocker had I been told the total cost earlier. Yes, I would still recommend Coggin Honda to friends and family but I would warn them to ask the cost of everything before agree to service or they'll be in for a shocker.

November 19, 2014

Thank you for your review of Coggin Honda of Fort Pierce. We take great pride in offering our customers excellent customer service and quality repair and we hope to fully satisfy and communicate with you on your next visit. Thank you so much for your business and customer loyalty. Chris Seminaro General Manager 772-617-0819

Repairs

by from Port St Lucie Fl |

I brought my Honda Element in for the airbag recall and Chantal Cote was able to assist me. She was very courteous and professional. She also was able to set up an oil change and diagnostic on my vehicle. It was a very busy day but I was able to get my service done in time as I had another appointment the same day. I was very pleased with the sevice and with the complementary car wash. Excellent job Coggin!!! I will be back.

November 13, 2014

Laurie, Thank you so much for your great review of Coggin Honda at Fort Pierce. We take great pride in offering excellent customer service and I am so proud that Chantal and my service team exceeded these standards. We look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Chris Seminaro General Manager 772-617-0819

Great sales and service team

by from Port St Lucie, FL |

Dominic Lavoi, Houston Arruda and Rafael Salcedo made a frantic rush to buy a new car after a car accident extremely smooth and pleasant. They even pre-filled out some paperwork to get us in and out as quickly as possible. Would highly recommend.

November 13, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review of Coggin Honda of Fort Pierce. I am so pleased that my sales team were able to assist you and complete your purchase in an effective and timely manner. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to working with you again. Best Wishes, Chris Seminaro General Manager 772-617-0819

Service Appointment for airbag recall

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

I was contacted by phone and by mail about my recall on my 2002 Honda Accord. When I scheduled the service appointment, it was done efficiently and to my convenience. The service was performed quickly and I was made to feel comfortable while waiting. Overall a very pleasant experience!!

November 8, 2014

Mary, Thanks so much for your great review of Coggin Honda of Fort Pierce. We take great pride in our customer service abilities and I am so proud that my service team was able to make your service experience pleasant. Thank you for being such a loyal Honda customer. We look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Chris Seminaro General Manager 772-617-0819

I drive up from Port St. Lucie for my servicing

by from Port St. Lucie, Fla. |

Dan's the Man that has been taking care of my servicing needs ....When I make an appointment, it is always handled promptly and with all the information I need.......Your coffee bar makes the waiting time go quickly and I'll continue to drive the 17 miles each way for my servicing needs...By the way, we have 3 Honda's to take care of......

November 8, 2014

Ron and Sally, Thank you for the great review of Coggin Honda of Fort Pierce. We take great pride in our customer service abilities and I am so proud that Dan and our service team offers you a great service appointment experience. Thank you for being such a loyal customer! We look forward to seeing you again. Best Regards, Chris Seminaro General Manager 772-617-0819

Excellent Service

by from Fort Pierce, Fl |

On September 29th Andrew Steinbrecher was my Service Advisor. With further assistance from the Service Director (David Leatherman) I was provided excellent service. Along with courteous advice...They installed "complimentary" front wiper inserts blades and offered lower pricing (comparative with (Walmart) for a needed installed Battery. Thank You both for your excellent service! P.S. Awesome upgrading in the customer waiting area.

November 8, 2014

Valerie, Thanks so much for your great review. I am so proud that Andrew and David offered such great customer service. We strive to keep our customer well informed and offer them the best deals available. We look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Chris Seminaro General Manager 772-617-0819

Coggin Honda Super Service

by from Fort Pierce, FL |

Just brought my 2003 Honda Element for a check on the Air Bag recall. Had to be at appointment and was going to just drop it off. They had be out of there in less than 10 minutes - could not believe it.

November 4, 2014

Hi Michele, Thank you for taking time out of your day to write about your service experience. We are very happy that you were pleased with our service execution and timeliness. It is our goal to give 100% customer service satisfaction. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to seeing you again! Best Regards, Chris Seminaro