Coggin Honda of Fort Pierce

4450 US-1, Fort Pierce, FL 34982

New 866-795-3258 New 866-795-3258
Used 866-795-0198 Used 866-795-0198
Service 866-754-9751 Service 866-754-9751

#1 New & Pre-Owned Honda Dealer in the Treasure Coast.

Chantal Cote is an excellent service advisor.

by from Port St. Lucie, FL. |

I would recommend Coggin Honda to my family and friends. From the moment I arrived until the service on my car was completed Chantal Cote made me feel,how shall I say... In good hands. She really represents the company extremely well. I would come back again and again on account of her professionalism. She made me feel at ease at the right time which is that moment the car dealership informs you of your future prospects for vehicle upkeep..I didn't break out in a cold sweat this time because Chantal recommended future services that helped me see how I could get it accomplished with the least amount of frustration as possible. I'm going to take her up on the plan she quoted and explained to me. It's nerve-racking when a person brings in his automobile in when he knows additional work needs to be done but Chantal helped me through that and on account of her I had a great experience. Chantal thank you for setting me up with an affordable plan that would allow me to keep my vehicle in good repair. ~

November 8, 2014

Hi Rhona, Thank you so much for the great review for Coggin Honda Fort Pierce. We are very pleased that you had a great service experience with Chantal. It is our priority to ensure that we offer exceptional customer service and to hear about your experience brings our dealership great satisfaction. You are indeed in great hands. We look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Chris Seminaro General Manager 772-617-0819

Great buying experience

by from Port Saint Lucie. FL |

Sales staff was awesome my husband and I purchased a 2016 Odyssey. Had two small toddler grandkids with us could have been a nightmare but the staff was great. Would highly recommend.

April 8, 2016

Tammie, thank you for your review of Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at our dealership. Congrats on your 2016 Honda Odyssey and we look forward to assisting you in the future. John Hipp, General Manager

Awesome service

by from 4450 S US HWY 1 Fort Pierce Fl 34982 |

Great service, pleasant and easy/nice to talk too. Explain what was the issues about my car and what need to be done to solve the problem. I was very please with S Rafeal services.

April 6, 2016

Rafeal, thank you for your review of Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce. We look forward to assisting you in the future. John Hipp, General Manager

Great Service

by from Port St Lucie, FL |

Nice clean dealership. I came with my 5 year old son and they got me out quick as possible. My son don't mind sitting because Honda has lots of free snacks.

March 16, 2016

Thank you for your review of Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce. I am pleased to hear that we could assist you in a timely manner. We look forward to assisting you in the future. John Hipp, General Manager

Honda and Rafael= Excellence

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

I purchased this vehicle from this dealer and the very first time I had to have an oil change, I met Rafael- he is always very professional, courteous, and helps to get my car and me on my way as soon as possible. When I tried to start my car the other day- would not start- not a great start to my day- a tow into the shop and a long ride to work was ahead of me- Rafael greeted me with a friendly smile and handshake- he worked in my favorite to help me to get a rental to get on the road as soon as possible so I get to work. The repairs to my car were done as promised by the estimated time. A detailed report of a multi point inspection was reviewed and future services for my car to keep the car in optimal condition and safe was reviewed. Rafael is the only person I have and will always deal with in the service department!!! If you ever are in the area of Port Saint Lucie/ Fort Pierce and stop in the Honda Dealership- Rafael is the one to ask for! He is very helpful, resourceful. I know he is not the gentleman who actually worked on my car- but Rafael is very knowledgable about the mechanics of the car and services completed to my vehicle. The other staff are very friendly there as well. I was driven to pick up my rental. Greeted by at least 5 people in the facility. The facilities were very clean. I know I will be returning to the Fort Pierce Honda Dealership for any future services and I know who I will see the next time I will return to the dealership- Rafael. Thank you Coggin Honda Ft. Pierce and Rafael for your above and beyond customer service. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to a friend.

March 16, 2016

Thank you for your review of Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce. I am pleased to hear that Rafael could assist you with your service needs. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Don Lindsay, Service Manager

maintenance service

by from PORT ST LUCIE FL. |

THE SERVICE DEPT TRIED TO SELL ME ITEMS AND SERVICE NOT NEEDED AND WAY OVERPRICED. IT COMPLETLY TURNED ME OFF

January 20, 2016

Anthony, it is very unfortunate to learn of your experience with us. My team of certified technicians and trained service staff strive to provide every customer with efficient service and maintenance repair so I am disappointed about your overall outcome. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you regarding your issues and concerns so we can find the best resolution. Please contact me at 772-409-1651 or dlindsay@cogginauto.com. Donald Lindsay, Service Manager

Excellent service Rafael and Ronnie!

by from Port st Lucie , Florida |

My service advisor Rafael Salcedo surprised me by having my recalls taken care of the same time I went in to have my head light fixed and an oil change. I thought I would have to go back and have to wait to get another appointment and have to wait several hours. Ronnie was an excellent mechanic , he was very efficient . I was surprised that I received such great service that day from the manager as well. The staff was very courteous overall. I was shocked that snacks were offered while you wait. My father happen to go the same day as well and was well taken care of. The staff had their Holiday Party that day I was even invited to have a bite to eat with them. I was very pleased with the whole Team that day. They all made my day very pleasant

January 11, 2016

Donna, thank you for your 5-star review of Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best customer service experience and I am pleased that we could meet your expectations. We thank you and your family for being loyal to our dealership and we look forward to assisting you with your service and sales needs in the future. John Hipp, General Manager

Best place Ever!!!!

by from Fort Pierce, Florida |

I have been to this dealership for service many times before. Every time I have gone in whether I have a scheduled appointment or I just pop in for service it is a wonderful experience! This service center is honest about repairs and always tries to give speedy service with quality! The customer service is top!!! Thank you for not price gouging:) People often think because its a service department at a dealership that fixing your car or getting an oil change is going to be more but that is not the case here!!!!! Coggin Honda always has coupons ans specials! Thank you for being amazing!!!!

January 16, 2016

Thank you for your continued service with our company, We appreciate the business.

Rafael Salcedo, Service Advisor

by from Fort Pierce, Floridda |

This visit, on November 17, 2015, with Rafael was my second. Both times he was very courteous and efficient in every aspect. He explained everything thoroughly and waited to see if I had any questions. I could see he took his job very seriously. Rafael is a dedicated worker at Coggin Honda. I give him an A+.

Great Experience!

by from Fort Pierce |

Rafael was our service advisor and he did an excellent job in making sure our car was provided the necessary service we requested and it was done in a timely manner. He provided excellent communication as to when the car would be ready and what services they recommended. The staff were very friendly and made the environment feel welcome. Will definitely return!