Coggin Honda of Fort Pierce

4450 S US Hwy 1, Ft Pierce, FL 34946

New 866-795-3258
Used 866-795-0198
Service 866-754-9751

#1 New & Pre-Owned Honda Dealer in the Treasure Coast.

Great service as always !

by from Port st. Lucie Florida |

Great service ! always service with a smile ! They always try to please

December 23, 2014

Jeanette, Thank you for the rave review of Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce.We try to ensure that every leaves with a smile on their face and I am pleased that we satisfy your vehicular needs. Thank you for your customer loyalty and we look forward to serving you again. John Hipp General Manager 772-617-0819

Above & Beyond My Expeactations!

by from PSL, FL |

I bought my 2002 Honda Accord from this dealership and have taken it there for service ever since, Sal is an amazing service advisor who exceeded my expectations once again. Sal is congenial, professional and went the extra mile to make sure my service experience went above and beyond my expectations.

December 23, 2014

Steve, Thank you for the 5 star review of Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce. We strive to ensure that every customer is highly satisfied and I am pleased that Sal and my service team provided you with an excellent service experience. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again. John Hipp General Manager 772-617-0819

Always great service!

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

I was especially thankful for Chantal when I had to bring our CRV in for recall and maintenance. She made the experience pleasant and made me feel comfortable, esp. since my husband (who usually handles our car's care) was out of town.

December 23, 2014

Chris, Thank you for the great review of Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce. We set very high expectations of customer service and I am proud that Chantal provided you with a comfortable and pleasant service experience. We look forward to serving you again. John Hipp General Manager 772-617-0819

5 star rated dealership

by from PSL, Fl |

What a wonderful experience from Reggie, ( salesman) to Lynn from finance, to Houston, who deals with the prices of the car. Great professional and caring people who make buying a car a easy process. I rate this a 5 star dealership .I highly recommend this dealership to everyone.

December 23, 2014

Thank you for the great review of Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce. We strive to ensure that everyone receives a great car buying experience and I am proud that Reggie and Houston provided an excellent and easy dealership experience. Congratulations on your purchase and we look forward to serving you again. John Hipp General Manager 772-617-3550

Gary Scherrer

by from Okeechobee, Fl |

My first contact with Chantal to the time I left was the most friendly exp. if I was ready to buy a new car it would be with Coggin Honda because of the service dept..

December 23, 2014

Gary, Thank you for the 5 star review of Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce. We strive to ensure that everyone receives and excellent service experience and I am proud that Chantal provided you with excellent customer service. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again. John Hipp General Manager 772-617-0819

Very Happy With Coggin Honda

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

I was disappointed my regular Service Advisor Steve was not in the day I came to have some repairs done to my car, Steve is terrific and I have been extremely happy with the service he has given me. However, Rafael Salcedo helped me. He was terrific too. I told him I needed the work done quickly as I had to get to work and he came through for me. He was so pleasant and understanding and very knowledgeable about the work to be done. I have been using Coggin Honda for about 10 years and would not go anywhere else.

January 18, 2015

Shirley, Thank you for the rave review of Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce. We strive to ensure that every customer is highly satisfied and I am proud that Rafael was able to provide you with a terrific service and maintenance repair experience. Thank you for your customer loyalty and we look forward to serving you again. John Hipp General Manager 772-617-0819

Honest reporting of the condition of the vehicle

by from Stuart. FL |

I like that Coggin maintenance service is explained in detail. When there are concerns about the wear and tear of the vehicle, they show equipment from the vehicle as they describe any concerns for replacement and how soon it should be done. They also give price quotes that include parts and labor so someone can make a decision when to have future work done on the vehicle.

December 19, 2014

Janet, Thank you for the great review of Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce. We strive to ensure that everyone receives a great service appointment experience and I am proud that we provided you with excellent customer service and accurate and honest information. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again. John Hipp General Manager 772-617-0819

Great service

by from Fort Pierce |

Rapheal was great. Steered me in the right direction for my new tires. Service was fast and efficient.

December 17, 2014

Don, Thank you for the great review of Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce. We strive to ensure every customer receives excellent customer service and I am very proud that Raphael and my service team provided an great service appointment experience. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again. John Hipp 772-617-0819 General Manager

The service woman was excellent

by from Ft.Pierce Florida |

The service was excellent and a very comfortable area to waite for the car.

December 19, 2014

Thank you for the great review of Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce. We strive to ensure that everyone receives a great service appointment experience and I am proud that we provided you with excellent customer service. Thak you for your business and we look forward to serving you again. John Hipp General Manager 772-617-0819

Best buying experience!

by from Port St Lucie, Fl |

This is my second go around at Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce. First time 5yrs ago 2009 and my sales person was Todd Potts and he made that sale possible...fast forward today 2014, I return to change my car and my sales person Todd Potts. This time the sale went faster and he remembered the first time I walked into the dealership looking for a car, I thought that's pretty cool. If you want a car and want to buy from a person who knows they're stuff see Todd Potts you won't be disappointed.

December 18, 2014

Ivette, Thank you for the rave review of Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce. We strive to ensure the every customer receives a great deal in a timely manner and I proud that Todd provided you with a great car buying experience. Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for your customer loyalty. John Hipp General Manager 772-617-0819