Coggin Honda of Fort Pierce

4450 S US Hwy 1, Ft Pierce, FL 34946

New 866-795-3258
Used 866-795-0198
Service 866-754-9751

#1 New & Pre-Owned Honda Dealer in the Treasure Coast.

Great car buying experience!

by from Port Saint Lucie, Florida |

From the salesman Bren, to the finance team to the executive assistant Kim Yager my experience at Coggin could not have been better. I had done my research and After test driving the vehicle I wanted we began Discussing my trade in and the purchase price of the 2015 Honda Pilot. All discussions were done with respect and professionalism which I truly appreciated. I felt very comfortable with all of the employees involved in the process. I had ordered some weather tech matts and realizing it might take some time to recieve them I waited two weeks for them then followed up with a call to Kim Yager. I can't remember the last time I dealt with a person who got my order expedited and held herself personally accountable, gave me a firm date that the matts would be in and truly went above and beyond her job discription to make sure I was satisfied. The type of service that Coggin Honda gave me, was more than I expected. You've built a great team over there. I will be back to service my vehicle when needed. Thank you Coggin! Sincerely, Kevin Dougherty

December 9, 2014

Kevin, Thank you so much for the great review of Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce. We strive to ensure that every customer receives excellent customer service and I am proud that Bren, Kim, Matt, and our team provided you with a great car buying experience. Congratulations on your purchase and we look forward to seeing you again! John Hipp General Manager 813-382-1107

Above average Service

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

I had air bag replaced. They told me the repair would take about a hour and it was.

December 5, 2014

Thank you for the review of Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce. We strive to ensure that every customer receives a great dealership experience in a timely manner and I am pleased that my service team provided you customer service satisfaction. We look forward to serving you again. John Hipp General Manager 813-382-1107

Reliable service, great customer care

by from Port St. Lucie, Florida |

I have worked with Chantal in the past, she is absolutely the best. This last time I came in for an oil change and tire rotation- she wasn't there. I had the pleasure of working with Steve. He was courteous and helpful. My wait was not long. I am happy to always bring my Pilot here for maintenance- haven't needed any repairs! I highly recommend Coggin Honda.

December 6, 2014

Lori, Thank you for the great review of Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce. We take great pride in our customer service abilities and I am proud that Chantel and Steve provided with such great service appointment experiences. Thank you for your customer loyalty and we look forward to serving you again. John Hipp General Manager 813-382-1107

My Pal Sal

by from Port Saint Lucie |

I went to Honda for the airbag recall.Sal Ragazzo was my service advisor. I had a great experience. Sal went above an beyond to help me keep my Honda Ridgeline safe on the roads.I will always go back to see my pal Sal for any service I need in the future. THANK YOU SAL

December 6, 2014

Joan, Thank you for the 5 star review of Coggin Honda of Ft. Pierce. We strive to ensure that every customer receives a great service appointment experience and I am pleased that Sal and my service team were able to effectively and efficiently assist you. Thank you for you business and we look forward to working with you again. John Hipp General Manager 813-382-1107

The best I've seen

by from Port St Lucie Fl |

The dealership is beautiful from front to back, no hassle no pressure no problem unsolvable. The service waiting area is clean and comfortable, very relaxing. I met with Andrew Steinbrecher my service adviser when I arrived, a very pleasant and helpful man. My car was totally checked out top to bottom with no cost to me while I was there for service, that's something very important to me since I'm a high millage driver. The service tech's who work on my car are experts who don't miss a thing, they do outstanding work. I purchased my car at Coggin Honda of Fort Pierce and this is the only place it's ever been for service, Never an issue, always the best. I'll definitely continue to purchase vehicles there and continue with what works best for me and my family.

December 6, 2014

Thank you for the rave review of Coggin Honda of Fort Pierce. We strive to ensure that we offer our customers excellent car buying and service experiences and I am proud that Andrew and our dealership continue to satisfy your vehicular needs. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to serving you again! John Hipp General Manager 813-382-1107

Great service and work!

by from Port Saint Lucie, Fl. |

We bought our van new from Coggin Honda in Ft. Pierce in 2004 and have never been disappointed in their service. Everyone has always treated us great.

December 3, 2014

David, Thank you for the great review of Coggin Honda of Fort Pierce. We strive to ensure our customer receive an excellent service and I am pleased that we have been able to provide you great service experiences. Thank you for your business and customer loyalty. We look forward to working with you again. Chris Seminaro General Manager 772-617-0819

Be prepared to wait....

by from Ft pierce fl |

In the past I would have given 4-5 stars. The service was great and the wait time was minimal. Fast forward to now. Brought my car in for a recall item. Advisor said there were 2 for my car and recommended a few other items. After 2 hours most everything was complete. He said they had to order a recall part and apologized profusely about the wait and having to come back. He said to call up and they'd get my car repaired right away because of the inconvienance. Part arrived and I made an appointment. Not only did they not get my car repaired quickly, they didn't even get to it hours after my appointment (it was a 20 minute repair).

December 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time. We strive to ensure that our customers receive excellent service and I apologize for your recent experience. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 772-617-0819. Chris Seminaro General Manager

CARLOS BONET

by from PORT ST LUCIE, FL |

HAVING MET R. SALCEDO FOR THE FIRST TIME I FEEL THAT HE DEMONSTRATED A VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING PERSONALITY. I HAD GIVEN UP ON COGGIN HONDA OVER A PAST ISSUE, BUT NOW I HAVE DECIDED TO RETURN MY BUSINESS TO THEM. THANK YOU.

November 27, 2014

Carlos, Thank you for the rave review of Coggin Honda of Fort Pierce.I am very proud to learn that Mr. Salcedo and my team were able to provide you a great customer service experience. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again. Chris Seminaro General Manager 772-617-0819

First visit won't be the last!!!

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

Our visit to Coggin's service department was superb. The customer service that they provided was far superior to our previous experiences. The courtesy shuttle service made it so convenient. Our customer service rep, Chauntel, provided superior assistance. Coggin Honda has all of our future business.

November 22, 2014

Tom, Thanks for the great review of Coggin Honda of Fort Pierce! We take great pride in offering our customers a great service experience and I am pleased that Chauntel and our team satisfied your vehicle needs. We look forward to working with you again! Chris Seminaro General Manager 772-617-0819

Friendly, reliable, affordable

by from Fort Pierce, FL |

these are indeed rare qualities in a dealership. So often, you leave the service center feeling as if you've been "taken" for all you have after paying the bill. Not so with Coggin. Their rates, especially with the coupons they frequently publish, are very competitive. Everyone I've met there has been personable. My only complaints are that it takes a long time to get to a service advisor when you first arrive. Also, my car-buying experience was a little jaded by a slightly-underhanded deal right before we signed the papers. They exchanged a rebate for the free maintenance, and when I caught the error, they corrected it right away (it could've been an accident). Overall, I highly recommend Coggin Honda.

November 25, 2014

James, Thank you for the 5-star review of Coggin Honda of Fort Pierce. We strive to ensure we give our customer fair pricing and quality service repair. We hope to be able to give you an overall 100% customer satisfactory experience during your next service visit or car buying experience. We look forward to working with you again. Chris Seminaro General Manager 772-617-0819