Coggin Acura

Service 888-295-1675

Coggin Acura TLC: Total Luxury Care

Exceptional Customer Care

by from Ft. Pierce, FL |

Thank you Dennis Peterson and Coggin Acura for your professionalism, courtesy, and excellent customer care! From the loan of a courtesy car to the informative phone calls to explain the results of the diagnostic and the necessary repairs, you went the extra mile to guarantee customer satisfaction. All repairs were under warranty, and the complimentary car wash is always an added bonus. Quality service and winning performance ? Kudos to Coggin Acura.

Coggin Acura responded to this review

October 13, 2014

I am happy that Dennis was able to earn your trust and made sure that you were fully satisfied. Please let us know what we can do to continue to earn your trust. Thank you, Bill Morell General Manager

Best dealership on the East Coast

by from Vero Beach FL |

Thank you Dennis Peterson and the Coggin Acura staff. My car is always serviced promptly and accurately. I would never go anyplace else.

Excellent Service

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

Excellent service with a professional staff and state of the art facility!

Review of my visit to Coggin Acura.

by from Fort Pierce, FL |

I had a great experience at Coggin Acura. From the time I got arrived at their Fort Pierce dealership the staff we very professional and incredibly helpful. I waited in a very nice waiting area and snacked on free peanuts and coffee while my car got new air bags. My car had been repaired and washed before it was returned to me. Amazing service! I will definitely return to Coggin when my car need some TLC.

2015 MDX Owner

by from Melbourne, FL |

Excellent service as usual. Car was ready when promised. Customer service is outstanding.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Pt St Lucie, Fl |

I purchased my car at Coggin and get it serviced here. The new facility is gorgeous and the Service advisors are verrrrrrrry helpful. They get you in and out in a very short time. If you have questions and call there the folks that answer the phone are very helpful as well. All in all a win win dealership.

Great Service Dept.

by from Fort Pierce FL |

Excellent service department Dennis is professional and committed to a high level of customer service

Excellent service!

by from Stuart Fl |

Another excellent service visit! Thanks again to Dennis Peterson for a great experience.

Coggin Acura responded to this review

June 15, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review. As always we appreciate your business. I am proud that Dennis provides you with great service. We look forward to serving you again. Obie Herrera General Manager

Wonderful service

by from Palm city, fl |

I just had my 2013 mdx in for an oil change. This is the second time ive had the car in fir a service! Mike perez is just wonderful! Very courteous and Helpful! I cant praise him enough. I just purchased The car in january which was also a great experience Everyone at this dealership has been more than accomodating! Thank you to everyone there! Super service!

Excellent service department experience

by from Fort Pierce, Florida |

Keli took very good care of me, excellent service experience. I had to have routine maintenance, first time on a Certified Pre-owned Car I had purchased. The dealership gave me 2 years/25K free maintenance. No issues, they changed my oil, rotated and balanced tires and checked my alignment, of course they did an overall check of the car. When I got there I asked if there were any local restaurants in the vicinity that we could eat. Keli recommended a Mom and Pop diner that was a couple of miles down the road and it was EXCELLENT!! She also gave us a loaner vehicle so we could drive there ourselves. Nice SUV that had only at 77 miles on it. Overall this was an excellent experience.

Great Service!

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

Had my 2012 TL towed in after not starting. Was out and on my way to work in a loaner in a matter of minutes, Keli was awesome, comforting and very efficient. Fabulous service experience. I couldn't ask for anything better.