Wallace Chevrolet

2650 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34994

New 877-438-8547
Used 877-464-1315
Service 866-430-1206

Wallace Chevrolet: A Treasure Coast Chevrolet Source!

Very nice and helpful

by from palm city fl |

Jerry and Larry were both very nice and helpful. The car I was originally going to purchase was sold before my financing went through. They called me and said we found another vehicle you may be interested in knowing my budget and need for a third row. Love how they went above and beyond to put our family in the car we needed!

Great service as always

by from Palm City FL |

Honest, fair and a pleasure to spend my money here

satisfied customer

by from Stuart, FL |

they are very nice and accommodating, they have free WiFi so if you are a business person you can work while you wait. they keep you informed on what they are doing and let you know if additional work needs doing before they do it...

Happy customer

by from Jupiter Florida |

Had a good experience at Wallace Chevrolet. My salesman Tommy Faillace was excellent and very personable. He made sure I was comfortable and that I got into the vehicle I really wanted.

Discusted with parts and service

by from Port St Lucie Fl, |

My 09 Chevy Malibu has been in their shop for over a month with absolutely no insight to IF or When The recalled shifter cable that is bad on my car will be fixed. no help whatsoever from the service department, Service Advisor Donald Hamilton Has not provided me with any alternatives, or aspirations of when I may be able to Drive My car again, Don't Let THIS HAPPEN TO YOU !!!

Outstanding Service

by from Fort Pierce FL. |

I found the vehicle I purchaced at Wallace Chevrolet through cars.com Labor Day weekend. I went down to veiw and test drive the vehicle but it was not at Wallace Chevorlet's lot. My sales man Hector looked it up and found it was in their inventory and brought me over to Wallace Cadillac were the vehicle was at. Hector and I drove over to the other dealership and picked up the car and brought it back to his lot. I liked it and bought the car that evening. I have bought many cars from many dealerships over the years and I would have to say that this was the most pleasant car buying experience of them all. The sales department staff were very freindly and helpful as well as their financing department. I would highly recommend Wallace Chevrolet to anyone looking for a new or pre owned vehicle. George J Stenger. Fort Pierce FL.

2002 S-10 LS Repair

by from Stuart, FL |

I was pleasantly surprised. The repair came in $100.00 less than the original quote. The only problem was the day after I picked it up, the "Service Engine Soon" light came on. I returned to the facility and was told it must be the gas cap and the warning light was reset and was gone. The very next day the light returned and now I must go back a second time which is now creating an inconvenience. I hope it will not cost more since it wasn't coming on prior to my bringing the truck in to begin with. Jonathan Hurd

happy camper!

by from Stuart, Fl |

I bought a 2007 avalanche Lt. I had a car that I still owed more than what it was worth on and they helped in so many ways to get me into the truck I wanted to be in! When I had questions they answered them in a timely manor, the people were nice and helpful!, and the gave me a great deal on my truck! I was impressed to the max!

amazing

by from stuart, fl |

I was floored with how hard they worked! I started at the dealership across the street and when the car I like came up it was at Chevrolet. So the salesman I had been working with all day went over and stayed with me. Started looking at a used car and when the numbers weren't coming back as to what I wanted they said how about new. After all their hard work and determination I ended up leaving with a brand new 2014 chevy that I am completely in love with. I have never seen two dealerships come together and work so hard to make sure I left that day with a car. Absolutely amazing!

Great service and new C7 Corvette information

by from Jupiter FL |

Had my first oil change on the 2014 C7 Corvette that I purchased elsewhere due to availability. C7 trained and experienced mechanic on staff. Gave me several pointers while I was there including the tier 1 fuel brands that are best for the engine. A recall is being handled when parts get in. Also encouraged occasional "get on it" exercises to keep the cylinders clean. A nice surprise was a complete wash and vacuum when they were done. This is the place I will buy from next time and I look forward to bringing it in for service.

Very good professional sales service.

by from Stuart, FL |

Happy with the deal on a new Equinox. The salesman tried to put together the deal for which I was looking. He succeeded.