Carl's Buick GMC

2445 S. E. Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34994

Used 888-218-9745

Javier

by from Miami Florida |

When I stop by the dealer was only to say hello. In coming a very caring lady Rose Ann. She made the whole car buiying experience very pleasant one, she dismiitified the descion making and work with us , within our means and today we not only own a beutiful buick Enclave but biught also from her my daughter first car. Javier and Sheila

Javier

by from Miami, Florida |

The 2 times i bought a car from Rose Ann , I was just just stopping by to say hello. In comes this very caring lady and "dismitified" the car buying experience to us by LISTENING and working with you, within your means, bringing up ways and more ways to help you thru the descion making and allow the process of buying a car a delight. My wife, my daughter and I are bless to have come around people like Rose Ann. Today we are proud owners of 2 new vehicles all because someone worked with US and pay attention to our needs. Thanks. Javier, Sheila and Ariana Salmon.

Great Sales And service Staff

by from Port Saint Lucie , fl |

Roseann in Sales is Great!! She is also the customer service rep for the dealership goes out of her way to make the whole experience of purchasing a new vehicle a positive experience. Gary and the service team makes sure all your questions and concerns are addressed quickly and efficiently Great team. Went into the dealership to LOOK at a new truck and Drove home with my 2015 Sierra 2500 HD Diesel and ready to hitch up my 5th wheel RV. THE BEST TRUCK I HAVE OWNED. This is my 5th truck/SUV

Excellent Service

by from Port Saint Lucie, Fl |

Mr. Jack Hines, My sales rep was very professional, knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with. One of the reasons why I chose this dealership was because of my husband's previews purchased with Mr. Hines. We are both very happy with his service. We will highly recommend your dealership to friends and family.

Good value on a hard to find truck

by from Port Saint Lucie, Fl |

I needed to replace my tired old truck. I had been looking at vehicles online as far away as 200 miles without much luck. I came across the truck I was looking for, F-150, extended cab w/8 ft. bed. I made an appt. after work and was promptly greeted by Steve Blakley. No pressure to buy, just took the vehicle out for a test drive. Certified pre-owned, one owner and clean! The paperwork took longer than I would have liked, but hey!, I found the vehicle I wanted wihtout having to drive to Orlando or Miami.I really expected a stressful experience buying another vehicle. That's why the truck I traded in was 17 years old! I will be doing business with Carl's again... and I won't wait as long to replace a vehicle next time.

Great salesman/dad/person

by from Formally PSL!!! now VB, VA |

Mr. Jack Hine, probably one of the best father's 2 sons could ever have. The man is a good person inside and out, not one of those I'm here for money, but here to provide for my family and make the best car buying experience for the customer. I've known Mr. Hine for probably 6-7 years through his sons; my best friends. Keep it up Mr. Hine!!!

Great service

by from Psl fl |

I was online shopping for a vehicle I filled out a form asking about a couple different cars! Within minutes I got a phone from Jack Hine with everything I asked for!! Jack was on top of his game answering every question I asked . I wasn't looking to buy a car that day but when Jack invited me in I looked at the car I was most interested in and let me test drove it and ended up going home in it that day!! Thanks Jack for everything!!

They said we needed a $4,100 unnecessary repair!

by from Stuart, FL |

After they changed our oil we started noticing a small oil leak under our '07 Lucerne. Brought it in for an estimate. They claimed that there was oil all over the engine so it was leaking out of every gasket. They wanted to rebuild the whole engine for $4,100 !!! My husband eventually jacked it up and took a look. Found several screws that were very loose (no doubt from the oil change) Not a single drop has leaked since then. DO NOT trust them at all. We will never go back!

The WORST: They Lie, Swindle & False Advertise

by from STUART, FL |

I BOUGHT A MINI COOPER FROM SALES GURU BILL K. I DRIVE A LOT SO TRADE IN AND BUY A NEW VEHICLE EVERY 12-18 MONTHS THIS WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD IN MY 20 YEARS OF BUYING USED AND NEW VEHICLES THE STICKER SAID THE VEHICLE CAME WITH A RUN FLAT SYSTEM; I LATER FOUND OUT THEY GAVE ME 4 MISS MATCHED TIRES ON THE VEHICLE AND ONE WAS SHREDDED; THEY REFUSED TO PUT ON MATCHING RUN FLATS OR PAY FOR NEW TIRES (2 WEEKS AFTER I BOUGHT THE CAR) 3 WEEKS AFTER I BOUGHT THE CAR THE BATTERY DIED WHILE I WAS DOING THE PAPERWORK, THEY WENT THROUGH THE VEHICLE I WAS TRADING IN AND I LATER FOUND THINGS MISSING THE AWFUL BLOND WOMAN WHO DID THE PAPERWORK AND FINANCING TOLD ME HOW MUCH MONEY I WOULD SAVE, ESPECIALLY ON MY INSURANCE (NOT) AND THE GAS MILEAGE (NOT) AND TOLD ME THEY NEVER SELL VEHICLES THAT HAVE BEEN IN ACCIDENTS....THE VEHICLE I TRADED IN WAS LISTED THE VERY NEXT DAY AND IT HAD BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT I CALLED THE DEALER REPEATEDLY; BILL WOULD NOT TAKE MY CALLS AND REFUSED TO REPLACE THE TIRES OR THE BATTERY I WROTE LETTER AFTER LETTER FINALLY THE GM CALLED ME AFTER RECEIVING MY 4TH LETTER IN 6 WEEKS AND ASKED WHAT HE COULD DO TO GET ME TO STOP BAD MOUTHING HIS DEALERSHIP IT WAS A LITTLE LATE FOR THAT I WAS SHOCKED AT THE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HAVE NEVER BEFORE OR AFTER BEEN TO A DEALER WITH WORSE SERVICE AND PRODUCT

Thank you Roseann Couglan at Carl's Buick GMC

by from Port St Lucie, FL |

We love our new Caravan and thank you to Rosanne Couglan and staff at Carl's for making our car shopping and purchasing a positive experience especially having our three kids with us! You have patience of a saint and we are so grateful for all your help. Carl's offices, showroom, kids room and other facilities are classy, clean and very professional. The staff not only cares about thier customers, but also their community and giving back. We will definitely be going back to Rosanne and Carl's when we are ready to shop for another car. Again, thank you Rosann!