Carl's Buick GMC

2445 S. E. Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34994

Used 888-218-9745

Great sales and finance team

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

I went to the dealership in Stuart and it was a pleasure working with Nick because he reallly had great customer service. Jackie in finance was wonderful and got me the best deal and I love my new car. Overall it was the best experience I've ever had with a dealership and I have been telling everyone about it.

John D cust service

by from Stuart, FL |

Just bought my 2011 Chevy Aveo LT from Carl's. John D. was my salesman and i'm glad he was! He was able to help me get into my car and i'm so happy!! Thank you Carl's and thank you JOHN D.!! I posted on my face book page that if anyone is looking for a great car at a great price to let me know and i'll hook them up with the hardest working salesman ever!!

Great Service

by from Stuart FL |

I had a great experience at Carl's Buick GMC. I was treated with customer care and great service the whole time time I was shopping. No complaints. Rose Ann my sales rep was amazing person to handle business with. I will definitely refer people to visit!!!!

Shopping with Rose Ann Coghlan is a Pleasure

by from Jensen Beach |

After 5 days of shopping on her own, in a rental car, and getting beat up out there, a girlfriend of mine asked me about it, & she was so nervous about buying the Right Car. So I do what I always do, I took her to see our family friend Rose Ann, at Karl's GMC. Rose Ann Coghlan is our favorite and only choice when we are in the car buying market, Rose Ann is our consistent referral to any of our friends who announce they are car shopping! From the moment she turns to you in her swivel chair, she sees everything, she smiles & says, "So you are looking for a Car?". That is my favorite part: Confidence and at Ease...Every lifestyle can have the perfect vehicle, so stepping into is fun from start to finish, and I'm putting into words what Rose Ann does every step of the way. Rose Ann gets you into the right vehicle, and many times, one even more worth wanting, and shopping is truly a pleasure. My friend got the perfect car for her, started her job, and is so happy! Thanks again, Rose Ann.

The best experience I've had at a dealership

by from Stuart, FL |

My salesman Brahim Aboujja was awesome! ..He was very cordial, knowledgeable and he made the entire process a "comfortable" one. I would definitely recommend this company to other friends and family. And Brahim would be the guy that I would have to take car of them. I'm very pleased with the purchase of my used 2012 Buick Regal, but I'm even more impressed with the service. Also the woman in tags/title was amazing. Thanks Carl's Buick.

Javier

by from Miami Florida |

When I stop by the dealer was only to say hello. In coming a very caring lady Rose Ann. She made the whole car buiying experience very pleasant one, she dismiitified the descion making and work with us , within our means and today we not only own a beutiful buick Enclave but biught also from her my daughter first car. Javier and Sheila

Javier

by from Miami, Florida |

The 2 times i bought a car from Rose Ann , I was just just stopping by to say hello. In comes this very caring lady and "dismitified" the car buying experience to us by LISTENING and working with you, within your means, bringing up ways and more ways to help you thru the descion making and allow the process of buying a car a delight. My wife, my daughter and I are bless to have come around people like Rose Ann. Today we are proud owners of 2 new vehicles all because someone worked with US and pay attention to our needs. Thanks. Javier, Sheila and Ariana Salmon.

Great Sales And service Staff

by from Port Saint Lucie , fl |

Roseann in Sales is Great!! She is also the customer service rep for the dealership goes out of her way to make the whole experience of purchasing a new vehicle a positive experience. Gary and the service team makes sure all your questions and concerns are addressed quickly and efficiently Great team. Went into the dealership to LOOK at a new truck and Drove home with my 2015 Sierra 2500 HD Diesel and ready to hitch up my 5th wheel RV. THE BEST TRUCK I HAVE OWNED. This is my 5th truck/SUV

Excellent Service

by from Port Saint Lucie, Fl |

Mr. Jack Hines, My sales rep was very professional, knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with. One of the reasons why I chose this dealership was because of my husband's previews purchased with Mr. Hines. We are both very happy with his service. We will highly recommend your dealership to friends and family.

Good value on a hard to find truck

by from Port Saint Lucie, Fl |

I needed to replace my tired old truck. I had been looking at vehicles online as far away as 200 miles without much luck. I came across the truck I was looking for, F-150, extended cab w/8 ft. bed. I made an appt. after work and was promptly greeted by Steve Blakley. No pressure to buy, just took the vehicle out for a test drive. Certified pre-owned, one owner and clean! The paperwork took longer than I would have liked, but hey!, I found the vehicle I wanted wihtout having to drive to Orlando or Miami.I really expected a stressful experience buying another vehicle. That's why the truck I traded in was 17 years old! I will be doing business with Carl's again... and I won't wait as long to replace a vehicle next time.