Carl's Buick GMC

2445 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34994

Very fair with pricing

by from Port st lucie |

Very happy with the service got a great deal on a good vehicle I would definitely recommend Carl's GMC to any of my friends.

September 22, 2015

Thanks very much for your feedback. We strive to have our customers 100% satisfied @ Carl's Buick GMC. Al Girardi, Sales Director, Carl's Buick GMC

Great deal

by from Post saint lucie, fl |

I recently purchase a used Sierra from Jack Hine at Carl's and couldn't be happier with everything. Thanks guys!

John D is awesome

by from Jensen beach fl |

Great dealership everyone was very helpful. Be sure to ask for John D in the internet department. He will make sure you get the best deal

Service

by from port st. lucie, fl |

I came in for service and it was thorough and quick. The service staff was very accommodating. I bought my Enclave in and had to leave it overnight and I was given a car to take home and when I came in to get my car the next day, it was done and even washed. Great place!!

Michael D. Sweet

by from Stuart,Florida |

I have serviced 3 vehicles at Carls in the last five years and found the experience to be professional and competitively priced.The service manager and his staff treat me like royalty and everyone knows me on a first name basis.I would not consider taking my vehicles anywhere else.

Service was excellent.

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

Service was excellent and quick. The employees that I spoke with were friendly and accommodating. I even got a car wash!

Like shopping for a car on 441 in Miami

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

They sell you a car the way they want to sell you a car and are not very good listeners. Dealership comes first here is very evident. Unprofessional staff and the whole process here needs to be looked at from an ethical perspective. Ran my credit on Wed (1- hard inquiry with CARLS GMC-BUICK) so we knew where we would be credit wise and down payment wise on Friday which would be "deal day" had my cash down payment with me on Friday and then after the finance department started doing 4 more hard inquiries at banks (not even asking me if it was alright to do it over and over and over and over) then they started the song and dance routine and turned the tables on me changing the entire deal. One big waste of time for new car prices that really are not that great. Do your research and see for yourself. Not a very well run dealership.

September 22, 2015

I'd like to know a little bit more about your experience. Our goal is for our customers to be 100% satisfied with their experience with Carl's Buick GMC. We apologize that didn't happen for you. Your feedback is valuable to us. If you would like to reach out to me personally I can be reached @ 772-287-2424. Al Girardi, Sales Director, Carl's Buick GMC

Misleading Salesman

by from Vero beach, fl |

So a 20 year old is shopping for a car with limited funds/credit. She has a choice between A, B or C. She chose C which was an electric car. The salesman states you have to charge the car every night. Period. It took us 6 hours to get home because full disclosure wasn't given as to what owning an electric car meant. Car dealers from Melbourne to WP said a reputable dealer would never sell this car to a 20 yo. I've called the owner, he has no time to call me back.

June 27, 2015

Carl's Buick GMC's #1 goal is to exceed all of our customers' expectations without fail. We apologize if you feel like this didn't happen in this circumstance, and we wish you luck in the future.

Had a BLAST buying a vehicle!!

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

First time buying a new car and Carl's and their team made it fun, easy, and really cared about what I wanted by listening to me. Carl's Hooked me up with a Dank car!! Thank you

Great sales and finance team

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

I went to the dealership in Stuart and it was a pleasure working with Nick because he reallly had great customer service. Jackie in finance was wonderful and got me the best deal and I love my new car. Overall it was the best experience I've ever had with a dealership and I have been telling everyone about it.