Carl's Buick GMC

2445 S. E. Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34994

Used 888-218-9745

Thank you Roseann Couglan at Carl's Buick GMC

by from Port St Lucie, FL |

We love our new Caravan and thank you to Rosanne Couglan and staff at Carl's for making our car shopping and purchasing a positive experience especially having our three kids with us! You have patience of a saint and we are so grateful for all your help. Carl's offices, showroom, kids room and other facilities are classy, clean and very professional. The staff not only cares about thier customers, but also their community and giving back. We will definitely be going back to Rosanne and Carl's when we are ready to shop for another car. Again, thank you Rosann!

Rose Ann

by from Port St Lucie Florida |

I came in to Carls Buick dealership under the impression that I would have a very difficult time purchasing and financing a car I expected to be greeted with hard selling used car salesman instead I was greeted with a family friendly environment Roseanne was absolutely awesome I told her what I wanted what I could afford and in a few short hours I drove off that lot with a new car for finance team was incredible doing everything I asked for my entire perception of the auto sales industry has been completely turned around because of Roseanne I would recommend my friends my family even my mom to purchase a car from this dealership I left with a hand full of rose and business cards and have every intention of passing them out to anyone who would listen Thank You rose and for everything you've done

BEST EXPERANCE WE HAD BUYING A CAR

by from JENSEN BEACH, FL. |

WE CAME TO THE DEALERSHIP LOOKING AT CARS, JOHN HARPER GREETED US. WE TOLD HIM WE WERE NOT READY TO BUY YET. WE WERE TREATED JUST LIKE WE WERE BUYING.VERY COURTEOUS. WE LIVED IN MICHIGAN, SOLD OUR HOUSE, MOVED TO FLORIDA AND WENT STRAIGHT TO JOHN TO BUY A NEW CAR. OUR EXPERIENCE WAS ONE THAT WAS UNEXPECTED, VERY PROFESSIONAL BUT IN A FUN WAY. JOHN KNEW HIS PRODUCT AND HELPED US OUT . WE ACHIEVED OUR GOAL STAYED IN OUR PRICE RANGE, AND DROVE AWAY IN A BEAUTIFUL BUICK LACROSSE

VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER FROM PORT ST LUCIE, FL

by from Port St Lucie, Fl |

I recently purchased a 2013 Buick Encore. John Harper who was my Sales Consultant was not only professional and knowledgable, but friendly and caring about my needs and concerns in purchasing a vehicle. From test driving to signing a lease agreement, was a very wonderful experience. I felt as though John and the rest of the team were extremely helpful, and tried their best to put me in a vehicle that I would be comfortable driving as well as affordable. I never felt pushed or uncomfortable at any time being there. I look forward to servicing my new Buick Encore in the future. I would definitely recommend purchasing a vehcile from Carls!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Port Saint Lucie, Florida |

Since moving to this area in 2000 I have had the pleasure of working with Mr. Leonard B for the purchase of my vehicles. I have purchased 4 vehicles from him, now owning a 2013 Encore. Mr. B is not only my Sales person, but he was also my Sales Consultant. Although I had certain vehicle needs as an elementary school teacher, he was very much concerned about my functional professional needs. Early on, he suggested the Vibe of which I purchased a 2005 and later in 2007. When I was ready to trade in the 2007 he advised me to wait because a new beautiful vehicle was about to be introduced. Well, once again he was correct and when the 2013 Encore made its debut he contacted me and I am now a proud owner of the 2013 Encore. I have vowed that as long as Mr. B is selling cars, he is the only person I would buy from.

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Jensen Beach, Florida |

As a local manager of a large major pool corporation, I am very well aware of excellent customer service. I have had the pleasant experience of purchasing my 2007 vehicle from Mr. Leonard B of Carl?s Buick GMC. a few years ago. It is now time to purchase a new vehicle and because of Mr. B, I have every intention of purchasing a new vehicle from him. I am extremely happy with the Buick line of vehicles and I know that Mr. B will assist me throughout the entire purchase process.

The Best Car Purchase Experience

by from Port Saint Lucie, Florida |

As an inventor, Ophthalmic Administrator, business owner and in management for over 35 years, I am very aware of the importance of good customer service. I have had the pleasure of working with Mr Leonard B since 2000 when I first moved to this area. Since then, I purchased 5 vehicles now owning a 2012 Buick Verano. Mr. B is the main reason I purchase from this dealership. The reason I keep returning to this dealership is because of Mr. B. He takes the time to work out the cost factor, my trade-in allowance, rebates to make sure that I ended up with a payment that worked for me. His primary mission was to make me happy driving my new vehicle. Mr. B was not only my sales consultant but even after the vehicle was sold to me and I drove it off the lot, he was always available to me for whatever problem I had. At times, he intervened for me if I were to have a service need. He goes the ?extra mile? not only at the time of pre-sale but through the entire process from finance and to make sure that I had received whatever rebate was available. At times when I wanted to purchase a vehicle in less time than what was on my loan, he advised me to wait until the vehicle had greater trade-in value. I truly feel that Mr. B should be a trainer and anyone that is fortunate to have Mr. B as their Sales Associate should walk away honored to have had him and will definitely have a most memorable experience. LLM

Great Experience

by from Port St Lucie FL |

I brought my son in to buy his first car. Roseann took it upon herself to find him the best used car for our budget. She had us out of there in two hours with financing, insurance, and registration done before he drove off the lot with a car he loved. Sonja was so efficient and quick with the financing and we wound up with a great rate and a payment we could handle. The entire staff was professional and helpful. I would recommend Roseann to all my family and friends as someone you can trust and who will find you exactly what you need.

cadilac

by from port saint lucie florida |

i was pleasently surprised. i got in and out fast. Roseanne coglan was very helpfull i told her what i wanted and she deliverd. finance was good too i had some credit issues and they took care of it.

Snakes

by from Stuart, Fl |

I stopped by this past weekend to look at a car and felt the staff at Carl's including the manager were way to pushy. It was not what I expected from a smaller local dealership.