Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart

Service 888-878-7944

We Make It Easy !

Service on the spot!

by from Stuart, FL |

I have had Toyotas for the 14 years we have lived in the Stuart area, and have taken all of them to this dealer. This time, I needed to get my mini-van in for a required maintenance and oil change and replacement lift handle before leaving for a trip. Not only did Mike Matos get me in that day, he had all the maintenance done so that I could pick up my van up at 5 pm. the same day. From the young lady who met me at the check-in lane to the fellow who washed my car, to the other young lady who brought me my van at the end of the day, everyone was courteous and expedient.

Exceptional service!

by from Palm City, FL |

I went to Toyota of Stuart to get a part replaced under an extended warranty. Mike Matos (Service Advisor) was very accommodating. He called the extended warranty company and arranged for the replacement part (not in stock), called several times and communicated effectively to give updated information to ensure the process went smoothly without any pressure. When I actually went to have the work done again he was very helpful and the work was done as promised and in the time frame given to me so wait time was minimally expected & appreciated.

Overall Very Good

by from Melbourne, Fl. |

I drove some 80 plus miles having seen a car on the internet. The internet staff was wonderful! Answered all my questions and even more, knowing I had a long drive if I was going to at all. They even took extra pictures for me! Dealership was very nice inside, busy even early in the morning. Everyone was very friendly. Test drive of the car went fine with no pressure in the least. We finally came to terms on my trade which was fair enough meaning they made money of course but such is the nature of a trade. It was a pre-owned car (older) but they detailed it (took a long time) and gassed it up for me. All in all well worth the drive. A bit of a negative: The salesman was to follow up with me on a couple of things on the car I purchased but four days later - haven't heard a word. I called his cell phone and left a voice mail as well. The lesson? No matter what sales tell you they will do after the sale - be sure they put it on the "We Owe" document.

Outstanding service

by from Stuart, Fl |

I bought a 2007 and 2010 Toyota from this dealership and still own both. I'm very satisfied with both and would recommend this dealership to everyone. The service manager, Dom Aloise, is outstanding. He is straight forward, honest, and extremely helpful. I keep cars for a long time and I know Dom is helping me do that.

Great service

by from Stuart FL |

I always have a great experience at Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart. Service manager Jack Rayment is the greatest. He is a valuable asset to your company. Everyone is very friendly and the overall experience is a pleasure. I highly recommend this dealership. You won't be disappointed.

July 12, 2014

Thanks Don, but I am a little perplexed with the overall score 3.0, is there a reason for that ? We love your kind words and reccommendation, but do not understand the over all score. Please let me know what we can do to get it changed to a 5.0 ? John Harrison Internet Director 772-283-8300

Great place to wait for your car.

by from Stuart |

Service is great, Dom is excellent. The door to door pickup and return was so convenient.

July 12, 2014

Thank you Jordan, we really appreciate your comments and business.

This is the best Toyota dealer around!

by from Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

I have been going to this dealer since 1996 and have always had a great experience! Everyone is friendly and very willing to help. The service dept. is the best around - and so is Dom Aloise! He goes the extra mile to make sure each customer is treated with the greatest respect and is completely satisfied with the service! He is a true professional 100% !

June 24, 2014

Hello - Thank you for leaving this great review! I am very happy to hear that we've had you as a customer since 1996 and look forward to working with you in the future. Sincerely, John Harrison

Painless buying process

by from PSL, FL |

From the time I walked into the dealer, the salesman,the sale manager, and the finance manager were very professional. They worked hard to meet my needs and they never pressured me during the buying process.

July 12, 2014

Thank you William for your words we appreciate them and it is how we can grow our business.

Excellent assistance and knowledge

by from Boynton beach, FL |

Jacob Candiotti is an excellent , diligent , honest and very helpful Toyota Representative. He is an outstanding person. He went above and beyond his duty to accommodate my condition. I will definitely go back to that dealership because of him and will recommend it to my friends.

July 12, 2014

Thank you Ralf, your comments and scores are very important to us.

New Car Sales

by from Stuart Florida |

We visited the dealership Saturday and made a good offer on a vehicle and wanted to provide my own financing and wait on delivery. We returned Monday with the bank check and the dealer back out the deal saying they already made their sales for the month

June 24, 2014

Hi Peter - Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your recent experience at Treasure Coast Toyota. I am disappointed to hear that you did not receive proper attention from our sales department. I never like to hear that a customer has left the dealership on a bad note and would encourage you to contact me at your convenience. Sincerely, John Harrison 772-678-7441 jharrison@treasurecoasttoyota.com