Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart

Service 888-878-7944

We Make It Easy !

Fantastic service and honesty

by from stuart,fl |

I've found Treasure Coast Toyota and Mike in Service to be excellent. Their prices on repairs are comparable to other shops and I know they are taking hood care of my 01 Tundra.

Wonderful dealership

by from Stuart, FL |

I was assisted by a gentleman named Harry. He was calm, knowledgable and went out of his way to make the experience easy and affordable, without the back and forth haggling. Items that were missing from my new/used vehicle he either replaced at no charge or got me a great reduced price for the item. This has been the best car shopping experience I have had in the 30+ years I have been driving. Thank you guys! PS they have excellent espresso!!!

Outstanding Service

by from Stuart, Fl |

Service manager, Don Alois, is helpful, informative and explains everything perfectly

Excellent service from Service manager.

by from Stuart, FL |

I have been dealing with Stuart Toyota since 1999. Since the recent switch in owners, the service has been excellent. I have bought two cars and leased three. The service Dept. manager with whom I dealt, Dom Aloise, is excellent in all ways.....he is extremely knowledegable and thourogh and very helpful and patient. I highly recommend him. I have not bought or leased a car in over two years, so can't speak for the sales people. They seemed friendly, helpful and not at all high- pressure when I was looking around the showroom while waiting for my car to be serviced.

October 7, 2014

Thank Cynthia, We really appreciate your words, It is our aim to build up our customer base one at a time by doing the right things. Hopefully you will give us a chance when you are ready to change your vehicle. John Harrison Internet Director

Service dept

by from Stuart,FL |

Mike Matos in service is flat out awesome. Twice I brought my Tundra in and both times service exceeded my expectations. He IS my go to guy for all repairs on my tundra and Camry !

October 6, 2014

Thank you for your kind words.

Amazing Dealership and Staff

by from Palm City, Fl |

I moved to Florida 1 year ago from New York. I was driving a 2009 Toyota Venza. I had regular maintenance performed on my vehicle over the course of the year. The staff was always great. Scheduling service was always easy and could be done within a day. Recently the vehicle was in for maintenance. I was wondering the showroom. I stopped to look at a 2014 Venza. Robert, a salesman approached me and we started talking. At the time I wasn't even looking to buy a new car. His easy going, no pressure personality made the difference. I told Robert what I wanted and he found the car for me including the color. From start to finish he made the whole process very simple. I commend the entire staff at Treasure Coast Toyota. They are all very friendly and professional. I have owed many different vehicles and dealt with numerous different dealerships. None of them come close to the awesome staff of Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart.

October 7, 2014

Thank you Roxanne, it makes it all worth while when we get a good review. John Harrison Internet Director

1st Service at TCTS

by from Palm City |

We recently moved into the Stuart area and this was the 1st regular service performed on my wife's vehicle. The dealer facility was very helpful in fitting us in without an appointment. The service writer George Cole was extremely courteous and professional. The service was performed on time.

October 7, 2014

Thank you Alex, and welcome to Florida ! We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Super dealership

by from St. Augustine, FL |

We purchased a very used sports car from the dealership after locating it on the internet. Due to the distance, and knowledge of the car, they allowed us to come to a price prior to making a 2 1/2 hour drive to Stuart. Sales staff was personable and knowledgeable, deal completed and they arranged to have the car shipped to me as a convenience (at my cost).

Great Dealership

by from Stuart FL |

Great Dealership!!!! Jack is great and extremely helpful.

October 6, 2014

Service on the spot!

by from Stuart, FL |

I have had Toyotas for the 14 years we have lived in the Stuart area, and have taken all of them to this dealer. This time, I needed to get my mini-van in for a required maintenance and oil change and replacement lift handle before leaving for a trip. Not only did Mike Matos get me in that day, he had all the maintenance done so that I could pick up my van up at 5 pm. the same day. From the young lady who met me at the check-in lane to the fellow who washed my car, to the other young lady who brought me my van at the end of the day, everyone was courteous and expedient.

August 2, 2014

Thank you, your comments and experience is very important to us, as that is how we build our business.